Deku: Hero of Yardrat (Dragon...

By BannTheMann

Izuku Midoriya is a young quirkless boy with desires to become a hero even though everyone treats him less th... More

You're an Alien?!?
Spirit control training
Entrance Exam
First day at UA
Heated battle between rivals
Force Spirit Fission
Inheritance
Training across the Galaxy
The Festival begins!
Cavalry Battle
Verses Shinso
First round
Verses Todoroki
Quarter-Final Round
Verses Iida
Semi-Final Round
The Final battle between rivals
Time to Pick Some Names
King Kai
Verses Stain
Corrin
Blackmail
A Villain from the Stars
A Battle's end
Fighting All Might?
Enter Dekchan
Shigaraki
Power Creep
Training begins
Verses Muscular
Captured
Rescue
Dekchan vs All for One
Divine Instincts
The Dragon Balls
Goku
Intro and Outro #1
Targeting U.A.
Final exams
Deku vs Lemillion
Resurrection C
The New Emperor of the Universe
Rescue Eri
Eri's happiest day
Hellbreak
History of Izumi
At Long Last, Love
Limit Breaker
Deku and Bakugo vs Izumi and Todoroki
Unlikely Ally
Outro #2
Izumi's awakening
Izuku arrives
Back to the Future
Outro #3
God of Destruction, Awakens!
Before Creation comes Destruction
Hero
The Tree of Might
Awaken the Beast inside
Intro #2
Earth meets the Galactic Patrol
Shigaraki: The New Prince of Destruction
The Legendary battle between Rivals
Instinct and Ego vs All for One
Intro #3
Enter Katzuku: The Ultimate Fusion
The Final Trump Card! The Super Spirit Bomb!
Farewell Izuku Midoriya! Till we meet again!

Family Kamehameha

534 19 4
By BannTheMann

The shot opens with Midoriya, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. flying ontop of the wish granting Dragon Shenron with Bakugo flying along with them and Shenron comes flying towards the screen transitioning to the title Deku: Hero of Yardrat

It then cuts to many of Deku and Class 1A's biggest fights from Deku against the USJ Nomu, Deku against Todoroki in the sports festival, Deku vs Stain and it cuts to Deku transforming into Ultra Instinct against All for One before the screen turns to black.

"The Insanity now advances our way, Save the tears...for some other day"

We then see Izuku in his UA uniform looking at the dark sky before the black disappears revealing a bright blue sky as Izuku looks around towards the camera with him from bits of his life being shown from him as a kid when he was diagnosed quirkless, When he met Pybara, Him at the sports festival and finally him in Ultra Instinct against All for One.

"Multiplying our excitement a hundredfold"

We then see Izuku riding his bike to UA.

"We shall be the brightest stars in our fold"

Izuku goes from riding his bike to flying in the air on a yellow cloud with a kid with spikey hair and a red bandana on his head and on the ground we see a car being driven by Mei Hatsume with fellow U.A. students like Bakugo, Todoroki and Kaminari.

"Things that make you want to jump...for the sky!

Hold onto them, They'll turn you into an amazing guy!"

We then see a single frame of Izuku's hair turning silver for a split second

"NO-TEN P-KAN..the blue sky's gonna shine!"

It then cuts to Izuku driving a car near a beach with Uraraka in the back smiling.

"IPANNI OPPAI..and Im feeling fine!"

We then see all of Class 1A grouped up together with Mina taking a large group selfie with everyone.

We then see Goku in the afterlife with King Kai alongside Vegeta.

Then Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr, start fighting eachother before being pulled back by Grandma Pan and Bulma Leigh.

"The troubles here, So enjoy...impish boys, you will see.."

Then it cuts to Deku, Bakugo and the class 3A hero Mirio alongside Goku and Vegeta Jr. all grouped up together looking at the sun setting on the city while they sit on a mountain side.

"We got power! Deku: Hero of YARDRATTTTT"

They all power up blinding the screen fading to white and then we cut to all of Class 1A alongside Aizawa, Yagi, Mirio, Goku and Vegeta Jr. looking at the sunset together.

"NO-TEN-P-KAN...Like the sky my head is clear

RE-MEN ROPPAI even Mother cheers!"

We see scenes of Deku easily beating soldiers from Lord Slugs army

"The end is here twist and twirl..playful girls you will see"

We see Midoriya and Bakugo infront of U.A.before they get jumped by Uraraka and Mei which makes Izuku blush and makes Bakugo angry and blushing.

It then cuts to Goku and Vegeta Jr. turning Super Saiyan and Izuku in his hero costume before using Kaio-Ken x20 to blind the entire screen.

"We got power! Deku: Hero off YARDRATTTT"

The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone stands in horror as they watch Mira transform into a monstrous being growing bigger and bigger.

"Ive got to stop this now!" Izuku flaired his aura.

"You think your power will stop me now?!?!" Mira says now completely insane. 

Mira tries hitting Izuku but he dodges it and climbs up his giant arm to hit him in the face but it doesn't work "huh!?" Izuku says shocked that it took a hit from UI Omen.

"grrr BEGONE!" Mira threw his hand at Deku who managed to dodge in time and fired KI blast at Mira who guarded himself from the blast and responded with his own blast firing it with such speed that it nearly hit Izuku but it took half of Izukus armor with it.

Izuku tried his best to fight the beast but all he could do was dodge the monster as Mira had sacrafised his sanity for his power.

"AHHHHH" Izuku tried to summon more power from Ultra Instinct.

"What is that idiot doing, Ultra Insticnt isnt a brute force power up!" Bakugo achknologes from the side lines.

"Dads our best hope at beating this guy" Izumi says with some worry.

The battle contiunes with Izuku trying to dodge Miras attacks but his stamina is dropping fast.

"Grr-" Izuku says tapping in and out of Ultra Instinct trying to use what he knows about healing from Yardrat to heal himself but it can only do so much.

"I have one last attack in me!" Izuku says getting fully back into Ultra Instinct.

"Ka me.." Izuku charges his signature attack.

An energy blast came towards Izuku but he jumped out of the way "Ha me.." 

Izuku instant transmissioned infront of Mira.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA" Izuku let out an almighty yell firing the blast at Mira who was consummed by the blast with dust surrounding the destroyed city.

When the dust settled Mira was even more disfigured with his body turned into a disfugured gue.

Izuku quickly went out of Ultra Instinct "D-Dammit" Izuku said angrily as the blast didnt kill Mira.

Mira quickly regenerated his destroyed body and went into crush Izuku but he was suddenly surrounded by smoke and restraiened by Mirio using 100% of One For All along with it.

Iida then swooped in with his super speed to save Izuku.

"Midoriya are you alright?" Iida asked.

"Y-yeah im alright just drained of Ki" Izuku said.

Meanwhile Izumi,Todoroki and Bakugo swooped in to help Mirio against Mira and while he was still restrained reigned fire over Mira.

"GRRR ANNOYING ANTS" Mira broke free of the restraints and swooped them all away.

"Izumi can you do that gigantification thing? Might be useful against this guy" Bakugo asked.

"Wait I can do that?" Izuku says shocked.

"Your the reincarnation of a Namekian right? So it should be possible" Katsuki guesses.

"..Alright Ill try haaaaaaa" Izumi started powering up and grew larger and larger to match Miras size.

"Alright Mira lets go!" Izumi said powering up into her Orange form.

"How many times do I have to tell you! You are doomed!" Mira charged at Izumi who ducked out of the way to deliver a gut punch to Mira before grabbing him and performing a throwdown on the Demon but Mira got up to fire eye beams at Izumi who blocked it with her arm but was pushed back doing so.

Bakugo appeared from behind Mira "Lets see if this works, Forced Spirit fission!" Bakugo yelled trying to defuse Towa from Mira causing Mira to spaz out.

"Wh-What is happening to me?!" Mira said in his confusion.

"Your union with that Towa lady is coming to an end buddy" Bakugo smirks.

"No- No NO! My union with Lady Towa goes beyond any of your pathetic fusions" Mira yells creating an explosion that blows away everyone.

"What the- Force Spirit Fission doesnt work?" Izuku says shocked.

"Guess there is only one thing left.." Izuku telaports to Katsuki.

"What the- Deku what are you doing..dont tell me" Bakugo realises what Deku was about to do.

"Yes Kacchan we need to fuse if not the Universe will be destroyed if Mira carries on like this" Midoriya told his oldest friend.

"...Fine" Bakugo accepts.

Meanwhile Izumi waa fighting for her life against Mira who was much stronger then when she fought him previously.

That was until a beam of light came out of nowhere kicking Mira in the stomach.

"Who was that?!?!" Says an angered Mira.

"Dad! Wait no..thats Dekchan!" Izumi finally remembers from what her Grandmother and future version of Bakugo told about the battle.

"Indeed my half daughter they doubled up and so did we, I am the fusion of Deku and Kacchan which makes me Dekchan and this..." Dekchan calms down and closes his eyes only to open them again now silver along side his hair floating up.

"Is Ultra Dekchan!" Dekchan smirks.

Dekchan fires a barrage of Ki blast at Mira forcing him to bloke the incoming attacks.

When Dekchans barrage stopped Mira moved away his arm to see Dekchan come right at him delivering a kick to the head sending the giant villain through multiple buildings.

"Are you done?" Dekchan taunts before Mira gets up.

"N-Not a bit" Mira growls firing a Ki blast out of his moth which Dekchan easily dodges it like he was crossing the road before telaporting to the energy blast and telaporting it with him in the sky.

"Hey you dropped something!" Dekchan said at Mira from above before throwing the energy blast at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mira let out a yell in pain as he braced for impact.

When the dust settled Mira was revealed to be heavily disfigured.

"Come on your starting to bore me now" Dekchan said crossed armed.

"Grrr FINE ILL GIVE YOU MY EVERYTHING!" Mira jumped into the air and started creating a giant purple death ball.

"ALL OF MY ENERGY IS GOING INTO THIS SINGLE ATTACK! IT WONT ONLY DESTROY THIS PLANET BUT THIS ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM!" Mira yelled.

"this aint good" Dekchan went back into his serious tone and started preparing his own attack.

"Final...

Ka...me..

ha...me" Dekchan charged the combind attack of Izuku and Katsuki.

(Skip to 2:37)

" SAY GOODBYE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mira threw his attack

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dekchan yelled his Final kamehameha at the same time.

The two attacks collided with the two struggling for dominanace over the other.

Mira then fired multiple ki blast into his death ball making it tripple in size starting to overpower Dekchans blast.

It seemed dire until Izumi and Matsu jumped in.

"Kids?! What are you doing here!" Dekchan tells his children.

"We arent just gonna sit there and let you do this yourself" Izumi told her half-Father.

"Yeah lets do this as a family" Matsu smiled at his half-father and best friend.

"Lets go!" Izumi transformed into her Orange form "Kamehame...HAAAAAAA" Izumi yelled firing her own blast.

"Final....FLASH!!!" Matsu fired his blast in their too.

"Grrr..Those family of yours wont help you in this battle-" Suddenly when Mira was speaking he was hit by energy blast from Todoroki,Mirio,Kirishima and a Super Saiyan Gogeta Jr.

"No..I-I will still beat you-" Mira said until his arms where piecred by a death beam.

"Hehehe..Did you forget about me?" Cooler said smirking.

"DO IT NOW!" Dekchan told his children to put everything into the blast.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" All three yelled at the same time with the Final Kamehameha pierceing through the death ball and directly at Mira engulthing him.

After the blast had ended a hole was in the middle of Miras chest.

"So...The power of family overcomes brute strength" Mira started smiling until Miras throat had a massive round shaped object coming up and out to reveal itself to be an egg which Mira with the last of his energy spit it out deep into the universe.

"My own legacy shall live on too..." Mira smirked before he exploded finally ending the demon invasion...

________________________________________________________________________________

"When the time has come to say goodbye"

Izuku stands from the rubble of a destroyed battlefield.

"Your voice will echo in the night"

We then see a group of characters from Heroes to Villains.

"Though we may be apart, you're always in my heart"

The Camera goes up revealing more villains going up to show Demons.

"Forever in my mind as I look up to the sky"

The Camera then stops at Mira,Towa and Dabura at the very top surrounded by a deep red fire as Dabura fires yellow eye beam blinding the screen

"I was watching you from the left side"

It then transitions to a circle that becomes a Dragon Ball

"Was trying to get a good look at your face"

The ball then shows images of Inko, Uraraka and Izumi.

"The tears in your eyes, when you're laughing or crying"

The Dragon Ball then transitions into Izukus eye with the camera zooming out to see an injured Izuku who was fighting a mysterious enemy

"Your own hair in the way, blocking the thoughts inside"

Then Izuku's daughter, Izumi joins the fight with the both of them nodding at eachother before turning their attention back to the fight.

"When the time has come to say goodbye"

It shows many of Izukus classmates and friends looking at the sun together with the first batch of characters being IIda,Mirio and Bakugo.

"Your voice will echo in the night"

It then shows Uraraka and Matsu.

"Though we may be apart, you're always in my heart"

The final batch of characters being Aizawa, All Might in his small form and Cooler.

"Forever I will wait for the light to show the way"

It then shows the bright sun.

"For us to meet again"

Izuku and Izumi charge in and the outro ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.3K 37
Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before reading this or else you will be really conf...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
477K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
4.6K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...