Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 7

1.2K 66 2
By Gukmajins

Tires came to a slow stop, and the engine turned off. Both sides of the car’s doors opened as both passengers stepped down from the black sedan, Hyunji joining Jungkook on his side of the vehicle. 

They both glance at each other, Hyunji letting out a quiet breath of air to calm her rising nerves. 

Jungkook reaches out a hand, his hair parted with a white button up and navy-almost black- slacks, a small smile curving at his lips as Hyunji’s simple white dress flows in the breeze. 

“Are you ready for this? He asks, and Hyunji glances down at his outstretched hand, her heart pounding in her chest before glancing back up into his soft doe eyes. 

She swallows the lump of anxiety building in her throat, hoping it would help in some way. It doesn’t, but she finds herself intertwining their hands either way. 

“I’m ready.” 

She wasn’t, and she didn’t think she ever would be as they both stepped towards the city hall towering over them both. 

The entire process felt like it had never happened; all the documents they had signed, the questions they were asked, and the nervous minutes they waited for their marriage to be registered and legalised. It was till they were now walking out of the automatic doors of the city hall did Hyunji feel like she could breathe again. 

She stares down at the envelope that she carried, it almost feeling heavy with the disaster it was about to cause. 

She felt Jungkook turn his gaze to her momentarily as they walked towards his brother’s company car that he would be borrowing for a bit in the parking lot, clearly about to say something. 

“We did it.” 

“Yeah we did.” Hyunji exhales. 

“You don’t regret it, do you?” 

His words catch Hyunji by surprise, and she looks up at him, seeing a flash of concern. 

“No, Jungkook. We both agreed to this. I don’t regret it.” 

“Alright.” 

They arrive at the waiting car, Jungkook unlocking it as soon as they get near enough, and they both get in. Hyunji instinctively puts on her seatbelt and is surprised when she’s met with Jungkook holding onto a single rose while in the driver's seat. 

Her lips part open in surprise as her eyes flicker from the delicate flower and then to him. 

“Um, I got this for you,” he begins a sheepish look spread across his features as he reaches it out towards her. “You can’t be a bride without your flowers.” 

Hyunji’s eyes soften, touched by the action as she takes the rose from him. 

“Well, I guess flower in this case.” he mutters right after while rubbing his nape.

“Thank you,” Hyunji breathes in the scent of the flower, briefly fluttering her eyes shut. 

“You didn’t have to.” 

Jungkook smiles. 

“I know, but I wanted to.” 

She looks up at him, pursing her lips. 

“This is the first time a guy got me flowers.” 

He gives her a genuine smile, his eyes soft, understanding that this meant a lot to her. 

“Well, as your husband, I’m glad I’m your first.” 

《♡》

The bell over their heads lets out a delicate ring as the newlyweds walk into a cafe that Jungkook admits he was very familiar with since he loved their muffins. He holds the door open for Hyunji and lets the door close behind him as he follows her inside, watching as Hyunji’s eyes wander around the cute shop with multiple tables and delights in view across from the entrance. 

“Take a look at the menu, and let me know what you’re going to get.” Jungkook says as they near the register with the desserts out behind a glass and the menu visible behind the counter. 

She scans over the menu, looking over the assortment of coffees and teas, the white mocha hazelnut latte peaking her interest. 

“Do you also want a muffin?” Jungkook asks once she tells him her choice of drink, “I promise they’re good.” 

Hyunji smiles, chuckling. 

“Alright, I’ll have the chocolate chip then.” 

“Awesome,” he grins, “Why don’t you pick out a seat and I’ll wait for our orders.”

She nods an okay, about to turn away, but then she’s reminded to give him some money to pay for her order. But Jungkook is quick to stop her as soon as he sees her pulling out her wallet. 

“No, I’m paying.” 

“Jungkook-” 

Her stubborn husband shakes head, his brow creased sternly. 

“I brought you here so I pay, okay?” 

Hyunji huffs, not liking the rejection, but she had a feeling there would be no going around this. 

“Are you sure?” 

“Yeah. Just find us a seat, alright?” 

“Fine.” she sighs in return, putting her wallet back into her purse and actually turning away this time, spotting a spot in the corner close to the big windows. She glances back over her shoulder once she makes her way over there, seeing Jungkook ordering for them before taking a seat and placing her purse on the table. As she waits for him she lets her eyes wander around the friendly cafe with a rustic vibe to it. It was cute and warm. She could already see herself coming here often. Her eyes then catch Jungkook who was coming her way now, a big grin spread across his lips as he carries her drinks with the muffins placed on the side.
“You look excited,” Hyunji laughs at how quickly he was placing the orders on the table and taking his seat, his eyes sparkling. 

“I am,” he answers, still grinning “I’m starving, and I can’t wait any longer.” 

She watches him pick up the blueberry muffin resting on the side of the coffee plate, slightly reaching it towards her. Hyunji looks at him and then the muffin, confused as he holds it above the table. 

“What?” she asks curiously, and his lips curl. 

“Toast, c’mon.” 

Hyunji picks up her muffin too, smiling as she lets the head touch his. 

“Cheers, to our very first date,” he says and watches her laugh quietly this time, enjoying the silly moment between them as he’s now taking the paper off, and quickly biting into it. 

Hyunji realised that moments where she held a genuine conversation with the man, now her husband, sitting across from her were rare. Seeing him so often, she never actually tried to get to know him, thinking she already knew him enough, and that well, that was enough. 

Rather most of the time he would poke at her for fun and act more immature than anyone she liked hanging out with, so she found his presence quite annoying often. 

But to her surprise, that was changing. 

Over the course of planning out the whole ordeal, she was able to get a glimpse of the mature side within him. It showed her that he did care, that he paid attention, and actually had a personality outside of annoying her. And she never thought that was possible.

“So hopefully, if we practice well this year, we might be able to go further than regionals.” Jungkook was beaming as he talked about the school soccer team that he was a part of once she had asked, curious to know how their schedule was like, especially now that they were going to be living together. 

“I’m sure you’ll make it,” she says before taking a sip of her coffee, which she had found was very much delicious. 

He smiles. 

“You can come to my games, you know, give your husband some good’ol support.” he wiggles his brows and Hyunji giggles. “I have spare jerseys too…” 

“We’ll see,” she comments, placing her coffee down as she watches him act all offended. 

“What?” she laughs this time “Don’t your games start in the spring?” 

“Still!” he exclaims, “You were supposed to say, yes my lovely hubby, I’d love to come to your games.”

Hyunji cringes at his wording and watches as his smile also breaks out into a laugh. 

“That sounded ridiculous. Please don’t ever call me that.” he says and they’re both left laughing for a moment, eventually quieting down again. As a moment of silence consumes them, their eyes automatically shift to Hyunji’s phone screen that turns on at the pop of a notification. 

It was getting late, and that meant the Jeons would be coming for dinner soon. 

“We should probably get going,” Hyunji sighs and Jungkook nods and soon they’re making their way towards the car waiting outside, unsure of the disaster that was about to unfold. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.6K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
855K 41.6K 82
They want love and commitment but he just want sex. And there's only one rule to set for himself, "Strictly no fucking with his employees"
698 39 20
The parents of Park Jimin, a very shy boy, are worried that Jimin will be alone for all of his life so they hire a boy, Min Yoongi, to try to seduce...
279K 6.6K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...