๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

Por AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... Mais

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Nineteen

21.6K 552 25
Por AuteureAngel

I have searched everywhere for Luciano but didn't get a glimpse of him. I decided to check his home office again and to my disappointment he wasn't there.

I was just about to leave when a dangerous object caught my attention. I narrowed my eyes and walked towards his table to go have a look. I took the gun in my hand and gave it a scrutinizing look.

"Why does he have a gun?" I whispered to myself. The sound of the knob made me flinch in fear and I flung the gun back on his table before the door opened to reveal Russo. His brow was raised in confusion but he was quick to cover it up with a smile.

"I've been looking for you tesoro, I didn't know you were here" he informed and came closer to me.

"Well-- my voice came out cracked so I cleared my throat and gave a tight lipped smile.

"I-- I was looking for Luciano I haven't seen him all day so I guessed he'd be here but he isn't''

"Yh about that, Luciano went to work today and he asked me to come get you"

"Alright I'll go change" i informed him and excused myself.

"Russo?" I called and he hummed in response.

"This isn't the road to Luciano's company" I told him and he smirked. "I know that tesoro but the beast is a multi-billionaire so he owns more than one companies darling" he explained and I nodded.

We pulled up in front of a sky high glass building and he came around to open the door for me which I thanked him after getting down.

He held my hand in his and walked me inside. The cool breeze from the air conditioner blasted on my face and I took the opportunity to inhale the scent of the place. There were fleets of stairs leading to so many wings and I couldn't help but stare in awe.

After taking the first two stairs we arrived at what seemed like a club? Then I remembered the night Ava and I came here, the route to the club was similar to this. The club was empty and from what I observed the workers seem to be preparing for the night.

"A club is his company?" He chuckled amused and shook his head.

"Patience tesoro he'll answer your question himself" we got to an elevator and he keyed in the number of the floor. A dark hallway greeted us and it scented like him. We walked to the only door that occupied the hallway and got in.

Dark leather and luxurious design of his office welcomed me. As usual it appeared some what dark and very cold with his heavenly scent lingering around. Two black sofas were facing each other close to the floor length window that had dark curtains draping down and I kept glancing around till my eyes landed on him.

He sat lazily on the chair, his hair scattered on his head, the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up revealing his veiny tattoo fore arm. Images of what happened few days ago flashed in my head and I felt my pussy get wet at the thought.

"See you later Luciano, goodbye tesoro" Russo turned to me and kissed my cheek before leaving me with the devil.

I stayed rooted in my spot because I found it hard to move, speak nor think cause of his intense gaze. With the looks in his eyes I didn't need to be told twice on what he wanted me to do.

~Luciano~

The silk black dress she was putting on clung to all her curves showing her goddess possession off. Her light brown hair cascaded down her back and hid her naked neck line from my view. Her amber eyes appeared so innocent but I knew what went on behind those innocent orbs.

She gracefully sat right in front of me and crossed her honey toned legs while her seductive eyes bored holes in mine.

I pulled the file from the folder and pushed it towards her. I needed her to sign this cause I can't take this anymore especially when she kept torturing me with her innocent actions and looks.

Her brows shot up in confusion.

"It's in front of you gemma see for yourself" she picked up the file and began flipping through the pages.

Her hand clenched the file and it wouldn't take two thoughts to know what she was thinking. Exactly what I was talking about, innocent with devilish desires.

"Luciano?" Her voice wavered and she peered her eyes back in mine.

"Yes gemma, is there something confusing?" She slightly shook her head, her honey colored face a dark red shade.

"I have a condition" she placed the file on her thighs and I stared at her waiting to hear her condition.

''We won't have sex while this last" she told me and I smirked not looking away from her.

"Please do explain dolcezza" I knew what she meant but I enjoyed seeing her flushed and embarrassed. She hissed and rolled her causing me to raise a brow at her.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me gemma?" she gulped nervously at the realization of what she just did.

"I'm sorry sir" she was quick to apologize just like the good kitten and submissive she was.

"I forgive you gemma but that doesn't mean you won't get punished, now proceed to explaining what you mean"

I saw her clench her thighs and my inner man rejoiced at the effect I had on her.

"We can do whatever you want Luciano but I won't have you stick your dick in me" she boldly said and I nodded.

"Fair enough gemma" i said. I was okay with it because deep down I knew she'd break her own rule.

"Is that all gemma?" I asked when I noticed she was fumbling with her fingers.

"Uhm actually---- she tucked the strands of hair that fell out. She bit her lip nervously making me wonder what she wanted to ask that she is so nervous.

"Gemma-- I drawed out warningly.

"Uhm earlier I saw a gun on your table at your home office? And you own a club, what is it that you do?"

I let her question sink in while I thought of the best way to reply it without creating an awareness of my lifestyle cause I think it's safer for her to be oblivious to what I do.

I stood up and walked towards her. I pulled a gun from the back of my pocket and leaned towards her caging her in between my hands and the chair.

I rested the gun on her forehead head and slid it down to her glossed lips making it part for me.

Slowly I put the tip of the gun in her lips and watched how perfectly her lips wrapped around the the gun.

"I hope this answers your question gemma?" My voice thick and hoarse because of the sensual tension. She placed her light brown manicured acrylics on my hand and pulled the gun out of her lips drawing her saliva along with it.

"FUCK!!" I groaned and threw my head back.

"Don't play dumb with me Luciano" she pulled me by my neck and whispered in my ears, my chest brushing slightly against her covered boobs.

"You know what it meant, why ask?" I whispered back in her ears with my gun on her ass.

"I have two things in mind Mr Dela-lucchese and i hope for my sake it isn't the most impossible one I am thinking about. Now let's sign this contract"

She placed her palm on my chest and pushed me away.

This woman! "Enjoy your freedom for the few seconds it will last gemma" I told her cause I'd have fun punishing her for all her arrogant attitude.

"Luciano there's no clause that states the time this is going to end" she told me without looking up from the file.

"Until one of us decides to call it off". The truth was that, the contract she was about to sign was made for the sake for formalities. There's no time span because I don't plan on letting her go. Without further question the angel signed her innocent soul to my sinful one.

"Russo is waiting for you outside. You two are going shopping we have a shoot tomorrow".

She nodded and turned to leave giving me a perfect view off her juicy ass and my uncontrolable dick strained in my pants at the sight.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

241K 9.1K 49
๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๏ฟฝ...
95.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
238K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
249K 5.3K 72
Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that knows no bounds, beautiful children, drea...