𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚏 𝚃𝚞𝚖 || 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 �...

Oleh saanjh_ki_dhoop

What role does fate play in the redemption of one's love? This story follows Rishabh and Madhu, two souls fat... Lebih Banyak

| 𝐀 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 |
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
05 | Surprise!
Not an Update + Sneak Peak

𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

52 3 0
Oleh saanjh_ki_dhoop

Here's the second update!  It's also not edited, so sorry,😫 but I hope you guys like it! 🤗💕

~ Saanjh

| Chapter 4 |

"Trishu knock it off shona!" Madhu whispered, throwing her dark blue dupatta over her shoulder.

She glared at Trishna with her amber eyes lined with kajal, the flecks of gold in them all the more prominent due to the eyeliner.

Trishna kept poking Madhu's arm out of boredom and Deepali tapped her foot impatiently, frowning.

"Wait till I get my hands on Sultan! I'm going to kill him," she huffed, making Madhu and Trishna laugh.

"Why, can't wait to see your hot stuff?" Trishna teased, fanning herself.

Deepali rolled her eyes, holding back a smile and Madhu smacked Trishna's arm.

"Shona quit it!"

"Diiii," Trishna whined and Madhu sighed softly, looking at her.

"It's so damn cold outside, and we are jet-lagged," Trishna mumbled, hugging Madhu around her waist from behind and Deepali wrapped her arms around them too.

"I know, what were they thinking holding a prayer ceremony this late?" Madhu whispered, placing one hand over Trishna's and the other over Deepali's.

They all sighed, glancing at the large marble doors of the resort, waiting for the hall to open. Sultan had told all of them to wear the sky blue salwar suits, and unbeknownst to them Radha coordinated the outfits so that Deepali's side would wear sky blue and Sultan's dark blue.

"Should I call him Madz?" Deepali mumbled, pouting as she looked at Madhu, huddling closer to her and Trishna as a gust of cool wind blew outside.

"Leave it Deepu, he will be out soon I'm sure," Madhu reassured her.

They waited for a few minutes more, and Trishna was close to falling asleep on Madhu's shoulder, when Deepali shook her awake.

"God Deepz yaar," she groaned and went in front of Madhu, holding her arms out.

Madhu hugged her, patting her back and Deepali pouted, taking Madhu's other hand and placing it over her shoulder.

"She's my Di too," Deepali hugged Madhu tightly as Trishna hummed.

"And you two are the best sisters I could ask for."

Madhu held both of them close, they were huddled together waiting for the doors to open. She smiled as they both clung to her, she was the oldest out of the three of them, and they always looked up to Madhu ever since they were little kids in diapers. Deepali was born a few years after Madhu, then Trishna, and despite the fact that Deepali was their cousin sister, their Masi's daughter, all three of them were the bestest of friends, the closest of sisters. They shared a bond so pure, so full of love that anyone would be astounded by the beauty of their bonding.

"Madz I'm getting hungry."

"Madz I wanna punch Sultan."

They both told her groaning due to the cold and Madhu starting to feel the toll on her patience.

"I think someone should call that gadha or we should break open this door," Madhu huffed, breaking apart from their hug.

Deepali called Sultan and Trishna did too but he didn't lift.

"That's it, this door is getting busted down."

Madhu huffed, placing her dupatta around her shoulder and securing the ends of the stole at her waist.

Rolling up her salwar suit's light blue sleeves, she glared at the big door.

"Madhu don't!!"

Deepali and Trishna yelled, grabbing onto either arm of Madhu's, as she charged to the door.

Before she could hit the hard marble door with the other two girls in tow, the doors flew open and Madhu tumbled inside.

Deepali was launched into Sultan, shrieking like a banshee, who caught her in his arms. Trishna had grabbed hold of the marble door and swang inside the dark hall with it, clutching onto it for dear life letting out a startled yell, her eyes widening comically.

Madhu closed her eyes involuntarily, screaming as her dupatta loosened, flying over her head. Holding her arms out in front of her, Madhu braced herself for the impact, which never came. Instead she felt herself tumble onto the floor, feeling two palms clutch onto either side of her waist tightly, muscular arms encircling her, her hands colliding into something hard, but soft. Wait, soft?

Her eyes flew open, making her breathing hitch. Madhu's beautiful amber eyes widened slightly, as they met a pair of amused dark brown ones.

Rishabh clutched onto Madhu's waist, loosening his grip on her, and noticed her shock in her beautiful eyes.

Pushing against his chest, she tried to get up, but her palm slipped against her dupatta which was covering the both of them, and she fell with a THUD to his chest, gasping in surprise. She felt her cheeks flush with heat, embarrassing herself further.

Madhu closed her eyes, burying her face into his chest involuntarily, then heard a chuckle as RK tried to get up.

"What's going on here?!" Mohan's surprised voice rang through the halls, as the lights flickered on in the darkness.

Trishna was hanging onto the door still, swinging back and forth with a dazed look on her face, still in shock, whereas Deepali was hugging Sultan. She pushed him away quickly, grinning nervously, and then noticed Madhu and RK on the floor. She pulled the sleeve of Sultan's kurta pointing at the duo, about to squeal as Sultan placed a finger on his lips, signaling her to be quiet.

Madhu tried peeking one eye open only to look straight into his amused ones, groaning.

"Help me," she mouthed, hearing the dead silence around them, and he nodded, getting up and pulled off the dupatta from them, pulling her up with him, his palm enclosed around hers.

They brushed the dust off themselves and heard multiple throat clearings from around them. Madhu looked around nervously, as her parents, Deepali's parents, Rishabh's parents, Deepali, Sultan, and the noew recovered Trishna were looking at them a little too intently with amusement.

Madhua threw her dupatta over her shoulder, feeling her cheeks burn with heat, throwing a quick glance at Rishabh who appeared unfazed.

His arms were crossed over his chest as he too looked at Madhu, the amusement evident in his eyes and she quickly averted her gaze.

The last time he looked at her like that, she couldn't remember. Despite the initial bitterness she felt towards him, that seemed to have melted away just looking at his handsome face, which seemed serene and calm as of now.

"So what was going on?" Padmini asked, looking at all the children worriedly.

"Uh...Surprise?" Sultan mumbled, shrugging his shoulders, scratching the back of his neck.

"You brought them earlier?!" Surbhi, Deepali's mother squealed excitedly as she made her way to Madhu and Trishna, with Padmini in tow.

They started talking with Madhu and Trishna in the middle of the hall's entrance area, and everyone slowly dispersed towards the couches.

Trishna escaped, running next to Rishabh who stood near the doorway. Sultan went to stand by Rishabh and Trishna, copying RK's stance.

"Bhai, they weren't supposed to see them yet!" Sultan hissed and shut up under RK's glare.

"Dumbass, it was not my fault YOU couldn't follow me to the front door, doofus."

RK smacked the back of his head, and Sultan glared back at his older brother, as Trishna giggled next to them.

RK smiled looking at Trishna and she gave him a quick hug, mumbling an apology about not being able to hold Madhu back.

"It's okay baccha," he smiled, ruffling her hair affectionately.

"Bhai!" Trishna protested, and he chuckled.

"I missed you," she smacked his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Trishu...After what I did, I couldn't face Ma- "

"It's okay, as long as you're ready to make amends," she smiled at him and squeezed his palm, then left as Padmini was calling her.

Sultan and Rishabh watched as Madhu and Deepali were talking to their parents, along with Radha and Mohan.

"Everyone's distracted, Bhai I'll bring them to the hall side, please set it up!" Sultan mumbled, poking Rishabh's bicep and he grinned.

"Don't mess this up kiddo, keep them distracted," RK smirked, patting Sultan's back and ran to the hallside, making sure all the arrangements were set.

"You got it boss!" Sultan called after him, holding up a thumbs up.

Smiling like a fool he turned next to him and screamed loudly, clutching at his chest dramatically. Deepali rolled her eyes at his reaction on seeing her as she stood next to him, and he chuckled nervously as everyone turned to look at him, seeming to be worried about his sanity. He shook his head and they looked away.

"Where'd you come from?"

"I fell from the sky," she deadpanned, arching a brow at Sultan, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Nice," Sultan muttered and Deeapli raised both her eyebrows.

"You're acting weird," she mumbled, furrowing her brows as he glanced at her.

RK's words echoed in his head, don't mess this up.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...