FNAF truth or Dare

By MargarreteLian

More

Ask
AWWWW, My gift is a.........
Silver? Rainbows? Lavender? No Toy animatronics?!
IMMA SHIP IT!
IMMA SHIP IT PART 2
Oppa.......Fazbear style?
Bonnierinas.

Creepy.....

26 2 0
By MargarreteLian

I have a theory and it concerns Scott's newest teaser (I pictured it for all of the people too lazy to check it out)
Now, the teaser contains a picture of a severely damaged animatronic, that is a BUNNY, shrouded in blue light. Now, I came up with this theory while watching 8-bit gaming's (Check 'em out) video. And so my theory is.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What is if this animatronic is the creepy purple bunny thing in one of the mini-games? I mean, look at it. It's definitely as damaged as Spring trap (With-out a murdering psychopath inside it of course) and has the sharp teeth. Then there are the words "Was it me?" Which may be pointing out that maybe he/she was the one who bit the kid. Anyway later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...