Love Is Stronger Than Duty...

By Audelia01

She is the daughter of the Last Dragon. She was of Old Valyria, and Dorne. The victory ran in her veins. It w... More

New Beginnings

Visenya Targaryen

233 12 2
By Audelia01

Family: Rhaegar Targaryen (Father; dead)
Elia Martell (mother; dead)
Rhaenys Targaryen (sister; dead)
Aegon Targaryen (brother; dead)
Oberyn Martell (Uncle)

Age: 17

Love Interests: Trystane Martell, Rakharo, Yara Greyjoy, Robyn Arryn, Jon Snow

Quotes:
=================
"Dreams didn't make us Kings. Dragons did"

=================

"Keep your friends close, for some will die soon. And the Others... the Others will betray you"

=================

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried"

=================

"I am of the blood of the Last Dragon. The Throne is mine and I will have it. With Fire and Blood if I must"

===================

"I will make sure your destiny ends right here, right now Daenerys"

==================

"Wars are won with swords, not letters. Spill blood, not ink"

==================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...