Heikazuscara 愛 // something...

By KoiKoiAK

More

Prologue ~ One-plus
Chapter 1 ~ First Impressions
Chapter 2 ~ Scara's Special Treatment
Chapter 3 ~ Falling further
Chapter 4 ~ First kiss ⚠️
Chapter 5 ~ Work
Chapter 6 ~ Avoid
Chapter 8 ~ Kamisato Meeting
Chapter 9 ~ Making up
Chapter 10 ~ Resting
Chapter 11 ~ Date attempt
Chapter 12 ~ Heizou's Little Helper ⚠️
Chapter 13 ~ Aizara Case pt. 1 ⚠️
Chapter 14 ~ Aizara Case pt. 2
Chapter 15 ~ Aizara Case pt. 3 ⚠️
Chapter 16 ~ Aizara Case pt. 4 ⚠️
Chapter 17 ~ Aizara Case pt. 5 (last part)
Chapter 18 ~ Birthday ⚠️
Chapter 19 ~ Chinju Forest ⚠️
Chapter 20 ~ Break up
Chapter 21 ~ Sumeru
I'm so sorry omg 😭😭
Chapter 22 ~ Discovery ⚠️
Chapter 23 ~ Unstable Relationship
Chapter 24 ~ Forgetting
Chapter 25 ~ Kunheka
Chapter 26 ~ Promises
Chapter 27 ~ Misunderstanding
the big delay 😀
another book 💪
Chapter 28 ~ Portal
30k READS?!?!? 😨😨
Chapter 29 ~ Restart ⚠️
Chapter 30 ~ Complete Cycle
Epilogue ~ One-less
IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!!!
Just a question....
Part 2: Prologue ~ Dark Skies
Part 2: Chapter 31 ~ Clandestine

Chapter 7 ~ Drunk Night ⚠️

3.3K 88 130
By KoiKoiAK

⚠️This is a smut chapter for HeizouXScara proceed with caution and cringe ⚠️
(I can't write smut for my life)

~Heizou's POV:~

"So... WHAT IN THE RIGHT MIND MADE IT APPROPRIATE TO COME TO WORK?! WHEN YOUR FUCKING SICK?!" Sara shouted.

"..."

"I wanted to... prove myself... t-that I could be more worthy..." I whispered. "Look Heizou. You need to relax! I'm sure all the other doushins got everything under supervision."

"But-"

"Kano Nana was looking for you!!" She mentioned my cousin. "Her? What does she want?!"

"I don't know about your little family problems and most importantly I don't care!" She yelled. "You either do your work and try not to INFECT anyone with WHATEVER YOU HAVE. Or go home."

"I'll take the first option." I limped over. Everything hurts...

After an excessively long shift. I immediately ran to our spot. I excepted to see Kazuha there. But of course...

he was with Scaramouche.

Just sitting here alone made me feel so... empty...

*cough cough*

I still was sick...

Did Scaramouche really care this morning?

Was he doing it for Kazuha? Is everything he does for me only for Kazuha...?

Why the hell...

I don't matter to him...

Sara invited all my coworkers for a drink after work. I should go and attend a meet-up, I never usually do...

It was just about the time everyone met up.

"Ah! It's the top Doushin! Shikanoin Heizou!" Okawara Goemon welcomed me into the Komore Teahouse. He was the Chief Samurai and Kujou Clan security head.

The Teahouse was reserved for the Tenryou Commission tonight.

"Welcome! Care for a drink?" A shogunate officer who goes by the name Toranosuke questioned. He wore his Tenyrou Commission uniform. Basically, everyone here did.

"Yes please."

"Another order of sake please!" Toranosuke asked the bartender. "I presume you're feeling better Heizou?" Sara asked. There were a lot of individuals who worked at the Tenyrou Commission here.

"Yeah..."

"I still don't understand you." She glimpsed away. "Why don't you take a break?"

I looked away as well. "Don't worry about me."

"If you insist..."

I know there were 9 detectives including myself.

"Hey, Shikanoin!" Watanabe and Uesugi both were sitting together and drinking. They both were in their Tenryou uniforms too. I don't usually wear my uniform.

"Hello, doushins!" I smiled. "Where are the other doushins?"

"Everyone else is either sick, tired, or simply has better things to do. We 3 are the only ones who attended! Being a doushin sure is tough!" Watanabe laughed. "Why don't you guys ever get out of uniform?"

"It's kind of pointless if you're just going to go to work the next day anyway," Uesugi said.

"Uhm... s-so you sleep in that?"

"Yeah!"

"..."

"You should get into uniform, just for tonight!" One said.

"O-Oh... okay.." I laughed.

"So, Watanabe. How was that army training today?" Uesugi asked raising a glass.

"Oh. I think I should be training these men harder. Everyone was out of their game today. I understand today was a very cold day but that doesn't mean you can't put in the effort!" He argued.

"Sounds tough." Uesugi laughed. "I'm so happy I don't do army training."

"You literally do nothing Uesugi," I said. "No! I do a lot in a day! Have you seen my schedule?!"

"You have an organized schedule?" I asked him. "Uh- oh course?! Who doesn't?"

"I don't," I said. "Me too." Watanabe laughed. "I kind of just go with whatever the boss assigned for the day."

"You guys are so weird." Uesugi laughed.

"I-Im going to hang out with the boss instead-" I quickly left. I saw Ryuuji and Sango by the entrance of the Tavern. What were they doing there?!

"Is that Shikanoin?!" Sango began. "We are leaving Ryuuji!"

"W-What no! Hey Heizou!" He waved. He was a good friend of mine until he was falsely accused and left the Tenyrou Commission.

"What's up Ryuuji?"

"I and Sango wanted to stop by for a drink, and I see most of the Tenyrou Commission is here." Ryuuji smiled.

"Oh yeah... I honestly don't want to be here either-" I laughed. "Let's all grab a drink and hang out outside!" Ryuuji recommended. "Yeah no. I'm leaving." Sango said running out of there. But she ran into a familiar figure.

She tripped and fell on someone as she tried to leave.

Everyone's eyes looked toward us.

"Kujou Kamaji!" Sara shouted running over to the fallen old man. Sango quickly got up and began apologizing. "I'm so sorry sir! I'll make sure to look where I'm going next time!" Sango bowed.

The man's glasses fell off. I quickly bend down to get them until Sara was looking down at me. "Who tripped Sir Kamaji?!"

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Kujou Sara! It was me on accident!" Sango admitted. She saved me from the wrath of Sara.

"It's alright Sango. Are you okay Kujou Kamaji?!" She bent down to help out the leader.

WAIT THE LEADER?!

Sango tripped the leader?!

"I'm so sorry boss!" Sara apologizes to the upper class.

"H-He's the leader?!" Sango shouted. "Yes, he is..." Ryuuji looked away. "We apologize, sir!"

"Where are my glasses?!" Kamaji shouted. I quickly handed him his glasses. One of the lenses cracked. 

"O-Oh no! The lens cracked!" Sara pointed out. Sango kept apologizing. "It's alright Mrs. Sango. But you need to pay for these glasses. You did break them." Kamaji said.

"Yes, right away sir!!" Sango took out a pouch of mora. "How much?"

"Just 500. They aren't insanely expensive."

"Here! 500!" Sango handed him a bag of 500 mora. "Thank you, Sango."

"We will buy you a drink Mr. Kamaji!" Sango offered. "As an apology."

"If you insist Mrs. Sango."

My leaders and Sango all surprisingly got along.

I changed into my uniform for the aesthetic of the Tenryou Commission while I and Ryuuji got a drink and went outside the tavern.

"That was crazy! Could you believe Sango ran into the leader of the Tenryou Commission!" He remarked sipping his sake.

"I didn't even know he was coming." I laughed. "How has it been Heizou?" Ryuuji asked.

"It's been pretty busy lately. You know Kaedahara Kazuha, right?"

"I know him." Ryuuji replied, "He's a wanderer, right?"

"Correct, well me and him are... well... dating..." I scratched my head. "Woah?! That's awesome!"

"Heh..." I decided to not bring up Scaramouche. He probably doesn't even know who he is anyway.

"A couple of days ago, a boat from Sneznhaya came in. I was by the docks when it came. I have a friend from Sneznhaya and she finally returned today!" He smiled.

"Oh. Really? That's nice."

"Yeah. And... I feel like I shouldn't bring this up. But there was also another guy wearing a styled kasa hat."

"What's that...?"

"Y-Your telling me you don't know what a kasa is?"

"..."

Might as bring it up, right...?

"He said he was working with the top detective. Have you met him before?" Ryuuji asked.

"Well. Yes... his name is Scaramouche." I began. "He... is... dating Kazuha."

"H-Huh... but aren't you-"

"I-It's hard to explain... Kazuha is dating me and Scaramouche. Like a threesome relationship... Except me and him don't necessarily get along." I explained.

"Darn... how is the relationship working then?"

"Scaramouche... he's quite an interesting guy... he sabotaged me and took my blanket yesterday night. It was very cold and I ended up getting sick." I didn't want to mention how he took care of me.

"Sounds like a jerk." Ryuuji sipped some of his sake. There were some fireworks in the distance. I saw these designs in the sky. One laughed into the air, it was a symbol 鹿. It's pronounced 'Shika' like from my last name.

Another wrote, 野.

Then another 院.

It was spelling out my name...

'平'

'蔵'

"Hey, isn't that your name?" Ryuuji pointed to the fireworks.

'救い主'

"Shikanoin Heizou, Savior?" Ryuuji read the kanji.

"Oh... haha.. must've been Yoimiya and Izumi." I laughed.

"What happened?"

"I did a case yesterday with Yoimiya. One of her kids named Izumi went missing in the forest while they were making the fireworks." I explained.

"Wow. They ended up spelling out your name in the sky." Ryuuji smiled. "You're appreciated!"

I laughed. "And you thought I wasn't?~"

"I'm going to go back with Sango now. Have a good night Heizou!" He said going inside the tavern. I had finished one sake and wanted more.

I went inside with him and spoke to Sara and the other leaders.

I drank a bit too much by the end of the day...

~Kazuha's POV:~

I wonder where Heizou was... We looked all over the city and even checked most of Tenshukaku.

"Hey, Kazuha. Look at the fireworks!" Scara pointed to the sky.

"huh?"

The fireworks spelled out some symbols.

"Shikanoin Heizou... Savior?" I questioned. That's what it spelled out. There was cheering where the fireworks were coming from.

"He must be by the fireworks!" Scara assumed. We both quickly began rushing towards the fireworks. Until a friend of mine stopped us.

"Hey, Kazuha!" Yoimiya shouted. "Huh. Oh hello, Yoimiya!" I waved.

"How were those fireworks? The kids set them off and I finally got to watch them for once!" She smiled.

"They were nice! Your kids made them?"

"Yeah! With Mr. Shikanoin's help of course! He helped all the kids create the fireworks and saved us yesterday! We did this to thank him, I'm sure he's watching from the Komore teahouse!" She remarked.

"teahouse?"

"Speaking of which. I was just going to find him. Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"We are looking for Heizou ourselves. Could you take us to him?" I asked.

"He's at the Komore teahouse! The Tenryou Commission is holding a colleague meet up, I assume he attended it." She said.

"Lead the way then Yoimiya!" I smiled. "It's a pleasure!"

Eventually, we all arrived at the Teahouse. There were a bunch of people outside the teahouse. I found some doushins I've seen around these parts before.

I assumed they knew Heizou.

"Hey! Tenryou officers. Where is Shikanoin Heizou?!" Scara shouted at them.

"Uh..." they both looked at each other. "He went inside."

"Let's go Kazuha." He grabbed my hand and rushed in. "Uh- T-Thank you doushins!" I made sure to thank them. Scara was so careless. He just wanted to find Heizou.

All three of us walked into the teahouse. It was loud... a lot was going on...

But Heizou was the most noticeable thing in the teahouse. He was talking loudly and passed out on the table.

I saw Mrs. Kamisato and many others in the Teahouse.

"Haha. Shikanoin sure is having a good time right m'lady?" Thoma asked Ayaka. "For his last week working, he sure is..."

"Oh! it's Kaedahara!" She noticed me. "Hello Sir Kaedahara." She bowed.

"Hey, Mrs. Kamisato.. uhm.. what's up with Heizou?" I pointed to him. He was passed out. There was a whole group of Tenryou Officers in one corner. Heizou happened to be there, everyone was wearing a Tenryou uniform.

"Ahhh~~ *hic" Heizou groaned. "Haha!! He was the first one to pass out!!" Another said.

"AHA~ *hic* NO I'M NOT!!" Heizou shouted drunkenly. "Another order of sake?" Another person said.

"You should quickly get him out of there," Ayaka told me. "Of course. I was planning to do so." I laughed. "I've never seen him in uniform before..." Thoma mentioned.

"Oh. Hi Thoma!" I smiled. "Pleasure to see you again Kaedahara!"

"Again about that uniform..." Ayaka mentioned. "He looks a lot better in uniform if I'm going, to be honest," Thoma said. "Matches the aesthetic."

"Of course, you care about aesthetics Thoma. You are always so clean and tidy!" Ayaka laughed. "You know me~"

"I'll be carrying him out of here now. Have a good night you two!" I rushed to Heizou. "Make sure to say hi to my brother!" Ayaka reminded me.

I tried to get through the crowd of Tenryou officers with Scaramouche, but it was so hard to get from one place to another.

"H-Heizou!!" I shouted trying to get him.

*hic* "K-Kazu-kunnnn~" He groaned and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Come on Heizou. We have to go." I grabbed him and carried him out of the crowd.

Eventually, we all were outside the Teahouse. Ayato was outside talking with some other people. I had to wave to him.

"Hello Sir Kamisato." I smiled. "Oh. Kaedahara. Nice to see you again! Uhm... w-who are you holding?" He noticed Heizou in my arms.

"Kazu~ I want youuuu~ *hic" Heizou flirted with me as he wrapped his legs around my waist. "I-I apologize...  This is Shikanoin Heizou.."

"Oh. Right, this celebration is revolving around him you know." He smiled.

"Oh really? How come?"

"Well... Mrs. Kujou Sara told me privately that this was his last week working until he 'retires." Ayato smiled.

"What...."

~Scara's POV:~

My eyes widened.

"Last week?!" I shouted. "Did he agree to this?!"

"W-Well..." Ayato stuttered. "I know Mrs. Kujou Sara doesn't like to... tell her workers straight up 'cause it's considered... 'rude." He said.

"How is he getting kicked out?! He's so young!!" Kazuha argued. "Does he even want to?!"

"I think I know what's happening..." I muttered. "How would you know, hm?" Kazuha asked.

"Mr. Aizara will replace him," I said.

"Who is that?" Kazuha was clueless. "That is true," Ayato confirmed my answer.

"He doesn't want this... why is she kicking him out of the Tenryou Commission?! I thought he was the best detective out there!" Kazuha continued to argue.

"I'm not too sure Heizou knows he's leaving," Ayato mentioned. "Mrs. Kujou Sara makes the rules. Not me." Ayato looked away.

"..."

"How's retiring? I'm retiring? Hehehe~ *hic" Heizou muttered. "I don't want to retireeeee~ I'm only 22!!" He groaned.

"I'm a youngster~ Mehehhe~"

"Shhh. Heizou..." Kazuha shushed him up.

"I'm going to need to talk to you Kaedahara...I recommend Scaramouche and Shikanoin Heizou gets rest tonight. I'll schedule a meeting so we can discuss when Heizou is actually... available..." Ayato glanced at Heizou disgusted. "He drank way too much for one night."

"Let's go to the Yashiro commission to talk," Kazuha said. "Of course."

"Tomorrow. At the Kamisato Estate. I'll invite you two and Heizou's cousin Kana Nano over. You all don't know what's happening to Heizou, I'll be sure to explain everything Mrs. Kujou told me."

"Thank you Mr. Kamisato." I bowed. "Let's get home now."

"You are gonna have to clean him up," Kazuha told me. "You know... since I'll be talking with Mr. Kamisato."

"I'll do it..." I offered.

"You're a huge help Scara! I'll see you guys tomorrow." Kazuha waved leaving with Ayato and handing Heizou over to me.

"He's kind of heavy with his uniform." He said. He kind of was. "Ah! I-I got this..." I groaned trying to lift him. "Are you sure?"

"I got it."

"Goodnight you two." Ayato waved, basically rushing Kazuha out of there.

Heizou sure was heavy... I need to take the shortcut to Kazuha's house if I want to make it back...

Why is he heavy... 

I had managed to get into the forest shortcut. But my arms and legs entirely gave out then. I dropped him on the grass to a halt.

I sat next to him laboriously breathing. God... His hand casually stroked mine against the grass. "H-Heizou..." I whimpered from his sudden touch.

He gripped my hand. "H-Heizou!!"

"Your so stunning Scara~ Perhaps we should mate?" He proposed. I reddened. "G-Get off me!! We have to make it back home!"

"Do you hate me Scara-boo?~ *hic*." He asked.

"..."

"H-Heizou... You know we're in the middle of the forest!"

"You think I care?~" He towered over me. "H-Heizou! S-Stop!" I groaned as he began stroking my crotch. "A-Ah!~"

"I want you so bad... I can't resist anymore Scara-booo~"

He adored me with a worn-out and red look. "You're so beautiful like this~" He grinned. *hic*

I clutched my hands around his neck and inched my lips closer to his.

I studied his eyes. They were a gorgeous green... just gazing into them was a daydream of its own. "Scaraaaaa~" He groaned snapping me back into reality. "Staring at my eyes again?~" I blushed.

I couldn't let him dominate me. I quickly slipped my free hand into his uniform. He completely stopped talking, my hands found their way to his warm nipples. The sensation he was receiving forced him to gasp for air from the sensitivity.

I observed him as his expression faded.. then opened his mouth from the pleasure. "Ah!~" He begged to reach his hand down. He wasn't about to pull down my shorts. Right??

He grabbed handcuffs from the belt of his uniform and placed them in my free hand. Then propped his hands above his head and lined up his wrists together.

I thrust his body onto the grass and locked his soft wrists together.

"S-Scara... please!~" He shouted. I removed this vest with an electro symbol in the center and tossed it to the side with ease, then opened his purple kimono.

"Scara-boo!~" He moaned as I proceeded to tickle his soft, red nipples. "I hope you like the sound of this, you little whore." I smirked pushing my lips against his skin and sucking the daylights out of his nipple loudly.

"Ahgn!~"

It was dark and cold outside. I still have no idea why we were out in the middle of the woods doing this. Someone would easily be watching.

"We need to go Heizou," I told him as a trail of saliva connected my tongue and his skin.

"But I want you!~" He proceeded to moan in my ear. I uncuffed him so we could get going, but honestly. I shouldn't have done that.

His hand grasped my waist and his other hand was yanking down my shorts. "H-Heizou! W-what are you doing?!"

He smirked and towered over me instead. "Let's get along... Shall we?~" he wailed in my ear. I smelt the alcohol on his breath. I helpfully untied his belt with the heavy armor which weighted me down earlier.

He began undressing me politely. Excluding my sleeveless shirt. Assumably because he didn't know how to take it off. He seems to enjoy the sight of me in because it was a tight shirt and mainly shaped my body.

He began by stroking my crotch. I didn't have enough power to form any words. "H-Hei- A-Ah..."

Heizou knew he had all control now. He admired every inch of my body, I sure did feel embarrassed showing him my body... He didn't seem to mind my flaws.

"Everything is... so perfect~," He said breathing on my cold, sensitive skin and trailing his hands around my body. Mainly my waist and... further down.
"H-Heizou..."

"You better be ready for this~" He opened my legs and forced them above his shoulders. Having a clear view of everything. "UGH!- Y-You jerk!"

"I wonder how you feel on the inside~" He grinned. "P-Please wait for me Heizou.." I begged.

"What is it Scara-boo?~"

"Mghm! show me the size before you put it in!" I remarked. I was embarrassed to ask. "How about you try and guess when you feel it?~"

"N-No! please!" I begged. "I'll give you a hint, it's big~"

"P-Please..."

"It go easy on you...I'll hold your hand the whole time okay?" He tried to persuade me to play his little game.

I held him closer and began preparing to dig my nails into his back, I knew what was going to happen next. "J-Just do me already!" I begged.

"Do you want to feel it?" He asked as I closed my eyes. I reached my hand down and touched it.

I was worried when I felt the size. That wasn't going to fit! "H-Heizou!" I shouted. He grabbed my hand and put it back where it originally was.

"T-That's not going to fit Heizou!" I argued. "Oh come on, you haven't even seen it yet~"

"Whenever your ready Scara-boo~"

I arched my back and moaned loudly from the forceful thrust. 'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. IT'S SO... B-BIG...'

He slammed it inside yet stopped midway.
"AH!~"

"Arg... t-tight fit.. but it works," Heizou whined holding onto me. "Just have to.. get the rest in~" He grinned.

It wasn't fully in yet?!? He thrust it in even further.

Heizou chuckled at my helpless expression. "NGH... A-AH!~" I felt salty tears in the intersection of my eyes, completely losing my vision because of the tears.

"Scara-boo~" He groaned.

"P-PLEASE!! AH!~ M-MGH..."

"How does it feel shortie?~" He would frequently ask.

"T-tight..." I replied.

"God, you little slut~". Heizou seductively whispered. "A-Ah!~ p-please, take it out...!" I begged.

"Don't make it worse." He tightened his grip on my hips and spanked the side of my ass.

Heizou repeatedly pulled his huge size halfway out of me, then right back in afterward, leaving a wet clapping sound between each thrust he made.

"AH!~ HEIZOU!!!~"

"So tight..." He groaned. "I'm so glad your mine~"

"H-Heizou!" I constantly moaned his name.

I was wailing drastically the whole time, I'm thinking it turned him on and persuaded him to work even harder than the previous thrust.

Heizou swayed his waist at a rapid pace like he was in the Olympics, completely fucking up my insides. I loved the feeling of cumming inside. It was awesome, the pumps would blast into me like there was no tomorrow.

"H-HEI- c-cum... Agh!~" I tried to describe my wants. "I-In m-me!" 

"What was that shortie?~" He stalled, resuming to knock it inside of me. "H-Hei-zou!~"

"M-MGH!~" 

He forced our lips together to shut me up. Apparently, I was being too loud. "Shh~ Someone can be watching, quiet down~" He teased thrusting even harder. "S-SLOW DOWN- A-AH!~"

Eventually, Heizou's pumps of hot white liquid sprayed into my entrance. He filled me up... I felt complete... He leaned his head against my chest, clearly exhausted from the amount of damage he had done to me. I whined as he pushed his lips against mine.

"We aren't done yet Scaramouchie~" He grinned beginning to move his huge size inside me.

"A-AH!~ N-NO! NOT YET!! AH!~"

He kept going and never listened to my commands. But honestly. He could go on all night, I secretly wanted it.

"H-Heizou!!~"

I guess I just had to deal with it...

After a couple more rounds, he seemed worn out. I definitely won't be able to walk in the morning...

"I'll spoil you when we get home~" He smirked.

"Heizou..."

"Yes?"

*pant..* "Nevermind... You won't remember anything I say..."

"Just say it shortie~" He demanded.

"mgh... I like you and Kazuha. I want both of you." I told him.

"Are you sure? Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?~" He replied drunkenly.

"Heh... not like you'll remember." I smiled gently.

"Oh, I will~" He responded almost immediately. "No, you won't," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"..."

"Does this-" He interrupted me.

"I like you too Scara."

"..."

"N-No..."

"What do you mean no? I just responded to your question..." He asked confused.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED- AH. THIS IS ALL GOING TOO FAST!!"

"Heh..." He grinned.

"QUIET!!"

"..."

"It was a rhetorical question..." I told him. "It was a confession. Not a question."

"J-Just! DON'T ANSWER ME!!"

"..."

"N-Not literally! Ugh. You know what I mean."

"Your so cute~"

He handed me the previous jacket I wore.

"Here you go Shortie~ Although, I would rather you without wearing any clothes~" He smirked.

"Ngh... t-thank you Heizou.." I trembled to try my best to dress again. "Dont dress yourself yet~ I still need to mark you~"

"H-Heizou!" I groaned as he towered on top of me. "Come here~" He began biting all over my chest and kissing every sensitive spot.

"AH!~ H-Heizou!!~"

I fought back and formed some noticeable marks on his neck. He didn't seem to like the fact I was fighting back and grabbed a sharp stick from the trees.

"H-Heizou- what are you.. A-AH!" A sharp pain pierced my skin. He was writing his name on my waist.

He literally drew blood for each letter.

"Ah... I-It hurts..."

"Shhh. Let's get home now~" Heizou smirked standing up and gathering all of our stuff. It suddenly started to rain. Oh great.

Kazuha is going to be so mad at both of us.

Heizou started dressing in his uniform as I attempted to stand up. He quickly caught me before I fell. "Be careful Scara-boo~" He grinned. "I'll carry you home~"

"N-Ngh... it hurts..." I complained. "Quit the whining you little slut~" He grabbed my thighs and casually carried me in his arms. 

The rain started falling down even harder. We have to get home...

Eventually, Heizou carried me all the way back without any pitstops, I guess I was very light to him.

I fell asleep peacefully in his arms. I'm sure he has everything under control.

~4007 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 30.6K 45
❝ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? ❞ »----------✄ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...
24.1K 686 19
Kazuha was going about his day as usual when he stumbles upon another wanderer. They travel around Inazuma together and grow to love each other's com...
116K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...
6.9K 186 23
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...