Walk Through Hellfire

Od thecovenofthedonovan

Welcome to the sequel to Light My Hellfire where we follow Y/N and Eddie. We pick back up following the endin... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

1.3K 21 110
Od thecovenofthedonovan

****EDDIE'S POV****

I woke up to an empty bed, not my bed... Y/N's bed. Since Uncle Wayne was tired from work and we were pretty much "making up" all night and day... We came back to Y/N's house since her parents were away with the Wheelers. I swear to God they're all swingers. They go on quite a few vacations together without their kids. I sat up and felt where Y/N had slept and it was cold. How long did I sleep for? I looked at her clock, 10AM, not too late... My Black Sabbath shirt was missing and I smiled, I know exactly where it is. I grinned as I climbed out of bed, slid my boxers on and made my way downstairs. When I opened the bedroom door the smell of bacon hit me like a semi truck. Is she... Cooking? I made my way downstairs as quietly as I could to see if she was actually cooking or if she ordered out. I was interested. I leaned against the doorway to the kitchen and crossed my arms. She had her walkman on full blast, she was listening to Poison and swaying her hips a bit as she flipped a pancake. At that moment it really hit me, I am fucking crazy for this woman, I am absolutely fucking in love with her, I am obsessed with her. I want to always be around her and I don't care what we are doing. I don't care where we are or what the fuck is going on in the world around us as long as I have her... I could scare the shit out of her right now... It would be easy, and I might get smacked around, but so worth it.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She screamed for a moment and her body seized up for a second before relaxing against me. I kissed the soft warm skin of her neck and inhaled her scent. Her hair always smells like flowers and her skin was always so damn soft. How is she so magical? I bit down on her a bit before letting go and resting my chin on her shoulder. She pulled her headphones off and put her head to mine.

"Whatcha doin, Princess?" I asked as I squeezed her a bit more.

"Making breakfast. What's it look like?" She laughed, "It's never a good idea to scare someone when there is a knife within arm's reach."

"I'll take my chances." I smiled.

"You're lucky I love you, Munson."

I let her go and sat on the counter next to where she was cooking and looked at her, "Oh I know I am."

"That so?"

"Yep. I have a question for you..."

"Okay, I may have an answer?" She asked, skepticism was evident in her voice, that or confusion.

"Do you like my last name, Princess?" I asked her as I grabbed a slice of bacon and bit into it.

She pursed her lips and squinted a bit, confused, "Of course I do, why would you ask that?"

"Because it's gonna be yours someday." I winked.

I saw the exact moment the realization hit her and she smiled that agonizingly sweet smile. A smile that would bring me to my damn knees if I wasn't sitting on this counter. I grabbed a handful of my shirt she was wearing and pulled her close to me.

"I mean it when I say it." I grinned as I put my forehead to hers.

"I sure as hell hope so. Because I can't wait to have your last name."

"Say that again." I smiled.

"I can't wait to have your last name." She repeated as she kissed my jaw.

"It's gonna take some time, but I promise you that I will spoil you rotten. I will give you a home and everything you want." I promised.

"Eddie, I don't care we are as long as I'm with you." She grinned at me.

"Stop ripping thoughts out of my head, yeah?"

"I can't help that. I'm not a mind reader." She laughed, "Now get off the counter and grab yourself some food because with everything we did yesterday and last night... I'm surprised either of us can actually stand up right now."

She had a point. We each grabbed a plate and loaded up with food. She made enough to feed our entire friend group.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked as I inhaled the food in front of me.

She looked at me and her lips were pressed into a flat line and she looked slightly nervous.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we maybe smoke together?" She asked.

"When you say smoke..." I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes. Get stoned."

"You really want to?" I asked with a grin, "I haven't in a while... But I can teach you."

"Can we smoke and watch TV all day?" She smiled.

"Anything you want." I laughed, "My box is in the van. But we should smoke outside... If your parents come home and get a whiff of this, I'll never be able to see you again."

She nodded and walked toward the back door. I went to my van and grabbed the black lunchbox I kept my stash in and met her in the backyard. She was sitting at the picnic table waiting for me. I sat across from her and began to roll a blunt for us.

"So... Just one?" She asked.

"Baby, one is all it's gonna take. This isn't like a cigarette."

"I'm just asking." She laughed, "I've never done this before."

"Never?" I asked her.

"Never." She repeated.

"Well then, I have something in mind. When I signal you, you're going to inhale"

After I finished rolling it up and made sure it was good to go, I lit it. She watched me with such curiosity as I inhaled and held it for a moment, I signaled with my finger for her to get closer. As she started to close in I quickly pressed my lips to her and blew all my smoke from my mouth to hers. I can feel her inhale and take all my oxygen with her, she can suck the life out of me any day. I pulled away. I passed it over to her and told to hold it in for a few seconds. She finally exhaled "woah!" Was all she could manage to say.

"It'll be different when you actually take a hit but at least you got a little taste" I say as I passed the joint to her and she held it almost as if she was scared of it.

"It's not gonna bite you." I smiled.

"I know that. I just... How long do I inhale again?"

"Not long. Jesus Christ don't fucking hit it like its your last breath. You'll hate yourself afterwards."

She hesitated for a fraction of a moment. Part of me wanted to stop her because I felt like she wasn't ready but then she actually did it. She held it for a few and ended with a coughing fit. She looked at me and smiled as if she wasn't just fighting for her life.

"I don't feel anything yet, Babe..."

"Give it a few. It's not like magic, Princess."

She hit it again, she was way better this time, it was kinda hot seeing her smoke. I've always kinda seen her as somewhat innocent until the day we had sex, then she really showed me who she was.

She passed it to me and I took a hit, starting to feel the nice haze of being in between reality and floating.

"I'm floating!"

"No you're not. Relax." I smiled.

"EDDIE."

I sat up and looked at her, "Look at me, Princess... You're okay. You're not floating away and I won't let anything happen to you. Now breathe."

"Gimmie the-"

"In a bit. Breathe." I said to her in a stern voice.

She looked at me and took a deep breath. She looked as if she was holding it.

"Let it go... Breathe like normal. You're not dying, you're not floating away. You're safe in your backyard. We are safe. And I'm probably never letting you smoke again." He laughed.

"Can I have some snacks?" She asked, "Chips sound so good right now."

"You can have all the chips you want." I laughed as I passed her a bag I swiped from the kitchen.

She dug in and began to munch away, giggling as she did so. At least she is finally relaxing with it. What I gave her wasn't even strong. It'll affect her way more than it will me. I have no problem with that though, one of us needs to stay sharp if something happens.

"Wanna go watch TV?" I asked her.

"TV sounds awesome." She said as she got up and made her way inside.

I took one more hit before following her inside. I found her draped across the couch and flipping through channels when someone knocked.

"You expecting someone?" I asked.

She shook her head, "What if it's the cops?"

"Why would it be the cops?"

"We are stoned..." she muttered.

I laughed, "You are. And no one called the cops on us."

I opened the door to find myself face to face with Steve. His eyes narrowed at me before he looked over my shoulder to find Y/N peeking over my shoulder back at him.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I was invited. Why the fuck are you here?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from Y/N for last two days and was worried." He said.

"Ohhh Yeah. We've been a little busy making up." I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh good god, Dude. Gross!" He gagged. "So you two are okay?"

I nodded, "Yes. And-"

"Steve..." she whispered, "I'm stoned."

"She's stoned? You got her high?" He asked.

"She asked me for it. And I didn't give her anything strong. She's probably gonna knock out soon to be honest. I gave her a nice indica." I explained, "I'd never force her into it. I smoked too."

"Eddie... What?" Steve asked as he walked in and shut the door, "Why aren't you loopy?"

"Oh you know... Strains? And I'm not like that because I have a tolerance, dude."

"I don't get high Eddie. What the hell is an igloo?"

"Indica. It helps you relax." I grinned, "I can set you up with some. Free for a first time buyer."

"Hell no. Thanks for the offer though." Steve muttered, "And I better not catch her like this again. She may have forgiven you but I haven't."

"Good thing I'm not seeking your forgiveness then." I said as I rolled my eyes, "You're not her dad, Dude. She will be fine. I wouldn't give her something I felt would hurt her. She wanted to experiment."

He shook his head and shut the door behind him. I turned around to find Y/N knocked out on the couch with a cupcake in one hand and a water bottle in the other. I laughed as I walked over to her and took away her little goodies before sitting beside her and pulling her onto me as I flipped through channels on TV.

****Y/N'S POV****

I woke up to find Eddie knocked out on the couch, I don't know what the blunt did, but that was some of the best sleep I had ever had. I smiled up as I saw him peacefully enjoying his rest and knew I had to give him a proper thank you... I looked down to find him still wearing his sweats from this morning and couldn't help myself. I slowly slid down, making sure the only way he was waking up was when he felt my mouth on him. Excitement bubbled up in me like I was a kid in a candy shop with a wad of cash to spend. I slowly made myself comfortable on my knees between his legs and pulled his sweats down, of course he didn't have underwear on. But also spent half the night having make up sex... It's a wonder I can walk at all.... I smiled as I gently took his cock in my hand. I could feel him starting to get hard and he began to stir.

His eyes fluttered open as he stared at me, "Whatcha doin?"

"Taking care of you." I smiled as I locked eyes with him and began to take him into my mouth.

I could taste the precum on his tip and continued, easing him further and further into my mouth.

"Fuck..." He whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair, pushing my hair back and holding it up for me. I took him as far as I could, fighting against my gag reflex before letting myself relax. I eased up and pulled away, a small trail of saliva making itself evident before I spit on his cock again and began to stroke a little faster.

"Tell me what you want, Eddie." I whispered, licking up his length and taking him back into my mouth again.

He tipped his head back, using his free hand to grab the back of the couch. I began to make noise as I sucked on him, using both my hands to stroke what I couldn't get into my mouth.

"Fuck!" he moaned as his grip in my hair tightened, "I want you to fucking suck my cock, Sweetheart."

I did as I was told and took him deeper, maintaining eye contact with him as I took him to the back of my throat. Eddie bit down on his lip as he watched me.

"You are far from innocent. Don't look at me like that." he grinned as he gave my hair a light tug.

I moaned onto him, making sure my nails scratched down his thighs a bit before he raised his hips and pushed a bit deeper. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I struggled but managed to hold him before he pulled back, allowing my air ways to open up once more.

"Come here." he smiled as he pulled me onto his lap, "I love the fact that... You are wearing my shirt."

He pulled the shirt over my head and ran his hands up my body, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me against him as he kissed up and down my chest. I grinned as I ran my fingers through his hair and arched my back, pushing my breasts toward him even more.

"Eager much?" he grinned.

I felt his hand dip into the waistband of my panties and downwards slightly to rub my clit.

"Eddie." I groaned.

"Hmm?" he hummed against my skin, just after kissing my bare skin.

"Please fuck me?" I asked as I moved my hips against his fingers, "I already got your cock wet, Baby..."

He raised an eyebrow as his gaze met mine. I felt his body slide down a bit as he lined himself up and grinned at me. I lowered myself onto him before starting to roll my hips, my nails dug into his skin as I moaned. I leaned forward, grabbing onto the back of the sofa as I felt his him pick up his pace and thrust into me. I wanted to scream but the sound was caught in my throat as he pulled me down a bit to hungrily devour my mouth in a kiss.

"Oh Fuck, Eddie!" I gasped against his lips.

"Say my fucking name, Princess." He grinned at me as he kept going.

I felt his thumb start to rub circles on my clit, sending a wave of pleasure up my spine as his other arm wrapped around my lower back to pull me down onto him so I couldn't move away. I was in absolute sensory overload and it intensified as I rode him and felt his mouth on my left nipple, looking up at me with those big brown cynical eyes. I didn't see any cynicism eyes right now, I saw pure want, desire, need, and lust pooling. I kept one hand on the couch and one hand tangled in his hair, holding him close as I felt a warmth building up in me. I was about to cum, fucking hell.

"Eddie! I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

It was all too much but it felt so good. I knew my body was going to be weak, I knew Inwas gonna be a shivering naked mess after all this. I also knew that Eddie was probably going to carry me to my room... After cleaning me up.

"Cum for me, Sweetheart." He smirked as he held me closer.

It was as if one big explosion had gone off, my scream was cut off halfway through when I felt Eddie's mouth on mine, probably making sure the neighbors didn't hear and think something was wrong. I felt myself collapse onto him before he pulled out, setting me to lay back on the couch. I saw him stroke himself a couple of times before he came on me, covering my stomach and winking. He leaned down and kissed my lips before kissing my forehead.

"You did so good for me, Princess." He smiled.

I smiled as I looked at him, "Only for you."

"How about I clean you up... Then we go rent a movie and relax... Get stoned for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" I smiled, "But what if Steve is working?"

"I can handle Harrington." He chuckled. 

I smiled as I got up and Eddie pulled me back down. 

"Hey! What are you-"

"I'm cleaning you up. I always do." He grinned as he reached for his sweats. 

He gently cleaned me up and I covered my face, embarrassed. 

"Why do you get so shy when I try to take care of you after we have sex?" He asked. 

"I guess... I'm not used to someone wanting to do that for me... Billy never did anything like that... I thought it was normal... So when we would finish, I'd clean myself up and leave..." I explained. 

Now I felt even more embarrassed. 

Eddie frowned as he listened to what I said. I could feel myself growing anxious as he stayed silent for a long moment. He is gonna be mad... Mad at me?

"Well, you'll never have to deal with that asshole again. I promise." He smiled, "I love you so fucking much. And... If you want me to ease up on the aftercare I can but it just wouldn't feel right to let you lay there with a load on you..." He shrugged. 

I reached out and touched his jaw, "It's not that I don't like it. It's just new to me... Even after all this time. Please don't ease up... I don't wanna look like a glazed donut after sex..."

"A cute glazed donut." He winked as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1K 72
You move to Hawkins to repeat your final year of high school after being sent to live with your cousin Dustin and Aunt after your Nan becomes too ill...
6.6K 201 120
~COMPLETED~ 19 year old OC Rain Wheeler is stuck between a lot of things in life: their job or going to college, loving or hating Eddie Munson, wish...
298K 8.8K 16
ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ, ⁱ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ (𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝟒) Eddie Munson x Fem!oc Started: 10th April 2022 Published: 17th May 2022 Finished: 8t...
28.2K 1K 27
Senior student, band captain, brother of Steve Harrington, famous babysitter, monster slayer, yet somehow your biggest challenge until now is figurin...