White Eyed Bond (Judgement x...

By TediousBison

After getting his harem of demon girls Helltaker heads back home. It was then he remembers his brother, who h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Azazel Files - Y/n
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
~ Lemon ~
Chapter 19
Krampus Time
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 24

2.3K 68 22
By TediousBison

Helltaker POV

It's nice to finally be home. I think as I walk through the front door.

I see that Malina and Zdrada are on the couch with Malina playing some game. Zdrada had her legs across Malina's lap, and I was suprised she hadn't pushed them off yet. It seems they have gotten closer.

Zdrada:"Oh hey Taker. Y/n is back."

"That's good.... wait what!?" I ask realizing what she just said.

Zdrada:"Yeah Azazel sent him to the void, but everything's okay now. I mean... Azazel is back... a few mental problems though."

Malina:"Lucifer knows them- BULLSHIT!"

I leave to teh kitchen as Malina starts to yell at the screen and Zdrada begins to laugh.

Getitng to the kitchen I see Lucifer and Beelzebub. Both of their faces light up when they see me and Lucifer rushes over and hugs me.

Lucifer:"Helltaker I'm so glad you're back!"

"I heard my brothers back." I say and she nods.

Lucifer:"Upstair with Judgement, they're both pampering Justice."

"Also what's this about Azazel?" I ask and she sighs.

Lucifer begins to tell me about Azazel turning into Loremaster, then Y/n coming back and reverting her and freeing Judgement from being a battery.

"And Azazel has mental illnesses now?"

Lucifer:"Yes."

Beelzebub:"To be exact. PTSD, Aichmophobia (intense fear of sharp objects), minor bibliophobia (fear of books), and finally Caecophobia (fear of blind people)."

"I see."

Lucifer:"She also is scared of certain words. Loremaster, Y/n, hate, Justice, Judgement, demon. She is incredibly scared of your brother now. She refuses to touch a book or even notepad or pick up a pencil or pen."

Beelzebub:"She has been denying the fact that she is now a demon, completely refuting the idea to the point she ripped her remaining horn and rest of her tail off."

Lucifer:"She's in a hospital getting help, but seems like it's going to be a while before any progress is made."

"Well Y/n didn't kill her." I say rubbing my temples.

Beelzebub:"In a way he did, she'll never be the person she once was again. Though I am suprised she hasn't ripped her white hair out. I'd be suprised if she hasn't retreated into her own reality within a week."

"You said he's upstairs right?" I ask and they nod.

Lucifer:"He seems to only close his eyes around Justice and Judgement. So that's a new thing."

Nodding I get up from the table and begin to head upstairs.

Y/n POV

Justice:"Guys I'm fine really, theirs no need for all of this."

Judgement:"You need to be comfortable."

"I second that."

Justice:"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't do things."

"Just let us pamper you."

Judgement:"Yeah, you deserve it anyways."

Justice:"Fine, if you two insist."

Walking over to Justice I give her a kiss on the cheek, well I try to but I think I kissed her eyes instead.

Justice:"It's really great to have you two back."

Judgement:"We're glad to be back. By the way do we have a name for the baby?"

"Cassandra?" I suggest.

Justice:"Sounds nice."

Judgement:"Where'd it come from?"

"Batman character I think, she's mute."

I then hear someone walking up to the door then knocking on it.

Judgement:"I got it."

I hear her open the door then.

Judgement:"Oh Helltaker you're back."

Helltaker:"Yeah, heard about what happened. Are you alright?"

Judgement:"Yeah, me and Y/n are now taking care of Justice."

Helltaker:"How is Y/n?"

"I'm fine." I answer walking up beside Judgement, "Looking forward to being a father, shame I didn't get to propose."

I say but then realize I said it outloud.

Judgement:"Propose?"

Justice:"Is that what you were gonna do at the dinner 8 months ago?"

I silently curse myself for my slip of the tounge. I pull Judgement over beside Justice then get on one knee infront of them.

"Yeah." I answer before taking the box out of my pocket. "So will you two marry me?"

Theirs a silence and I grow nervous, but that doesn't last long when..

Judgement/Justice:"Of course we will!"

They both shout and Justice manages to pull both Judgement and I into the bed with both of them crushing my bones hugging me.

Pandemonica:"How nice."

Lucifer:"When's the wedding going to be?"

Modeus:"After she gives birth, he can do both brides after the wedding then."

I chose to ignore Modeus' comment and the thoughts that came to my head from it.

"Can someone contact Susan, she was helping Frisk and I with everything."

Lucifer:"Sure thing."

Beelzebub:"Those rings are beautiful."

Judgement:"Yeah..."

"They felt right to me." I say shrugging my shoulders.

As that was happening I felt Justice tap my shoulder.

Justice:"Y/n can you help me to the bathroom?"

I nod and help her up and lead her to the bathroom. Turns out she didn't need to use the bathroom just throw up, and I held her hair back as she did.

Justice:"Thanks Y/n, you're the best. I'd kiss you but..."

I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"Love you too."

Judgement eventually comes into the bathroom and I can't hear any of the others in our room so I assume they left.

Judgement:"Just one more month to go it seems Justice."

Justice:"If she's not early or late."

I hear Justice respond as she leans against me slightly.

"So it is a girl?"

Justice:"Judgement and I went to go have it checked, that's not a problem is it?"

"Of course not." I respond, "Just another special female in my life."

I could tell Justice smiled at that. Judgement came over to me and gave me a kiss,

Judgement:"You know she may want a little sibling..."

"Do you want me to..."

Judgement:"If you don't mind, it can wait until after the wedding."

"Two mommys~" I say deciding to tease them both.

Justice:"Enough with that... wait until our honeymoon for that talk."

Judgement however didn't seem to be replying to the comment, I think I felt heat coming from her face though.

"Judgement?"

Judgement:"...huh?! Y-Yeah I'm fine...."

"Okay..."

Justice:"Aww~ Did you like when he called you mommy~"

Judgement:"S-Stop it..."

Judgement said weakly, though both Justice and I could tell she didn't really mean it.

"Don't worry, you can be a mommy in both ways." After I said that she stuttered before I felt her full weight fall against me... I think I overdid it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 7.7K 23
You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Helltaker. As you enter his house your life...
54.5K 1.4K 19
🍎Radioapple story📻🎶 After the fight with Adam, and successfully winning! Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel to spend more time with his daughter...
374K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...
284K 13.4K 42
*Highest ranking no#1 in Lucifer and 9th in Angels, as well as no#9 in hell* What happens when you are a shy, self-conscious, quiet, depressed and lo...