𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟐𝟎

29.1K 1.1K 2.2K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟓:𝟏𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Von too fly, won't box nun. Bitch you high, gon top sum. Gone off the pills got ah nigga wanna pop sum. I'm too hot, they like 'King Von drop sum'. Watchu want, a song, or ah album a'sum. Caught his ass lackin', couldn't make da summa. He be workin' packs he ain't makin' nun. Nigga too ugly, he ain't fuckin', he be takin' sum." Von rapped as he felt a sense of relief that he finally got something that sounded right.

For the past week he had been lacking, mostly being in his head about Dakota. They hadn't talked to each other nor seen each other since he broke her phone, and it was taking a toll on him. Even though he convinced himself that he didn't like her.

Either way, he wasn't himself. He was acting sad, though he tried to mask it. He knew all of the words he threw at her were false, and he was sure it was like that on her end too.

This was too much, he had to snap out of it.

"I got hard shells not burritos. I load 'em and shoot 'em like free throws. I crash da car dozin' off onnis Zeko. Rap shit easy like I got the cheat code. I got a Mexican freak ho. Her brother the plug, Chico. Out like the Jacksons, Tito. And if you want smoke juh let me know."

Von took the headphones off of his ears, putting them around the mic instead. He had been trying with this verse for two hours straight. Not to mention he still had another verse to go.

"Nah that shit fye, gang. Thought yo ass won't finna spit shit today." Bosstop smirked as Von looked over at him briefly as he left out of the booth, bringing his attention back to his phone.

His eyes roamed his message thread hoping that Dakota would text him. He knew she wasn't dumb enough to really be messing with another nigga, he was just being dramatic.

Instead, another text from Asian came through on his phone. He lightly smacked his teeth, making sure to keep his responses short.

A few minutes later, Von decided to go back in the booth to finish what he started so he could get the day over with.

He put the headphones back around his Louis Vuitton beanie, adjusting it so it was comfortable. The producer ran the beat back as Von nodded along, trying to catch his drift.

"I tote ah glock, not a ruger. All my niggas smoke Tooka. Inna Mastro's eatin' steak with the shoota's. Hunnid K onna chain, yeah me and Booka. Bet not tweak, Im stupid. Use yo head, don't lose it. Twelve years old when I stole me a Buick. I was too young, ain't know how ta use it. Damn."

He continued to rap as DQ and Bosstop smiled in approval, while they sat at the soundboard.

He was too good.

"Aye King Von jus' drop sum. Call DQ go pop sum. Opps outside make a nigga wanna mop sum. You killed what? Aye pussy nigga stop frontin'. See I'm up in hea with the stretchas. We stackin up bodies like Tetris. Get the fuck off ah my phone talkin' reckless. He got hit in his shit, I bet he got the message. Yeah bitch!"

Von let out a sharp breath as he removed the headphones once again, now exiting the booth for good.

"Yessirrr, King Von back at it again. Minor setback for a major comeback." Chop grinned while he slowly clapped.

Von finally cracked a smile as he sat down on the empty couch. "Fasho det. You know me."

He watched Bosstop get up and go in the booth to finish his verse of the song. Meanwhile, he pulled a green dram bottle out of his pocket that was filled with a fair amount of weed.

He lifted up a little bit, pulling the backwood pack, as well as a lighter out of his other pocket.

He ripped open the package, unrolling and gutting the backwood, then putting the remains back in the packet.

He reached over, grabbing the red rolling tray that also had a grinder in it, putting it into his lap. He then put the weed in the grinder, making sure not to grind it too much.

As he started to lick the backwood to moisten it up, the door opened, revealing Asian who wore a tied up Chrome Hearts shirt with the matching pants and some Off-white Jordan's.

He took in her appearance for a few more seconds, liking what he saw. Once she started to walk towards where he was sitting, he resumed his process by opening the grinder.

"Hey, Von." She spoke with her heavy Texas accent, making his name roll off of her tongue weird.

He nodded back at her before he licked the unwrapped backwood as she watched him very closely, crossing her legs over each other.

He noticed what she was doing, causing him to laugh lowly as he put the backwood on the rolling tray. "Fuck is you on? You good?" He questioned, amused.

Nodding slowly, she also smiled as she pulled out her phone. "Don't be licking that like that in front ah me. This how we got to this position now." She pointed to her belly as his smile instantly wiped away. She knew how to kill a mood for sure.

He didn't answer her as he placed the weed into the backwood, over stuffing it. He then tucked, rolled, and licked in repeat until his blunt was fully sealed.

"Where yo docta' papers at? The muhfuckas that say you pregnant fasho." He questioned as he held the blunt in his left hand.

She shrugged as she stared him in his eyes. "Ion got nun. I ain't go to the doctors 'cause all ah ma' pregnancy tests was positive."

His eyebrow raised in confusion. Did she think he was dumb? "So how da fuck yo ass know you two months?"

She paused a little, removing her attention from his harsh gaze, answering his question. "Because I know that's the last time we fucked and the last time you nutted in me. I didn't wanna go to the doctors without you."

He studied her expression once more before bringing the blunt to his mouth. Before he could light it, she bought her left hand up to remove the lighter from his hand. "You can't. The baby."

He loudly sighed as he looked down at her hand, squinting his eyes to better see the large tattoo that was over her hand. A tattoo that he never saw before.

"You den got ma face tatted? Merch this shit real." He said as he grabbed her hand into his, examining the tattoo closely. Shocked was an understatement.

He ran his smooth fingers over the tattoo with a slight smirk. Maybe Asian was really meant to be with him. Because Dakota would never.

"Duh it's real. I got this 'cause I missed you." She smiled as he gently let go of her hand, still amazed at the fact that his whole face was on her hand.

The studio door opened wide, revealing Booka and Durk who were engaged in a conversation, with Muwop trailing after them, eyes stuck in his phone.

Booka paused what he was doing, looking at Asian, and then back at Von. "Man hell naw, where the fuck Minnesota at? Nobody want this ant built muhfucka in hea." Booka mugged as Asian's jaw dropped.

"Chill, foenem." Von mumbled as Muwop finally removed his attention from his phone with a shocked expression. 

"Not he defending shordy. Finna take a picture ah y'all and send it to Kota." Muwop smirked as Von sucked his teeth.

They all knew what happened between him and her, but the difference was that they all had hope that him and Dakota would be back together soon.

"Nah, matta fact call ha. Call ha, Booka!" Durk spiced as Booka nodded with a grin. Out of all the girls Von messed with, which was a lot, Dakota was Booka's favorite.

He put the phone on speaker while it rung. On the third ring, she picked up. "Hey Bookie Pookie!" She laughed.

Asian's face tied up as Von fixed his position, sitting upright, eyes trained on Booka's phone. He hadn't heard her voice in a while, and hearing the soft yet cheerful voice made him miss her even more.

"Wassup foenemmm. Watchu on? Whea you at?" He questioned as he closely watched Von's focused reaction.

"I'm not even in ATL right now. I'm in South Carolina at my grandma's house. I'll be back tomorrow though. I have to go back to work, sadly."

Originally, Von's last therapy appointment was set for tomorrow. But he ended up getting a text message saying that he was transferred to another therapist. Like he cared. He was still going to show up to her office at his set time.

"Well we gotta talk about something—" Booka paused, glaring at Asian while he emphasized the word. "when you get back. Call a nigga phone when you get offa work."

She laughed before agreeing, afterwards they both said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. "See, I was just onna phone with Von soulmate. It ain't you." Booka mugged her as he plopped down on the other couch.

Von shook his head as his body untensed, making him relax into the couch. Now his mind was running wild. Why didn't she ask about him? Why did she actually sound happy?

"I'a be back. Finna go smoke dis blunt." Von sighed as he got up.

Durk shook his head, noticing his friend's down demeanor. "My nigga goin' through it."

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐛, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝟒,𝟏𝟓𝟑 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞😩 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐚𝐚🥰😘

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟓,𝟓𝟏𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 👀
𝟏𝐡 𝟏,𝟎𝟑𝟒 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝?🙃
𝟏𝐡 𝟏,𝟗𝟔𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡 𝟓𝟏𝟎 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟕:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Oh my baby. I'm so sad you leaving me. The week flew by in the blink of an eye!" Grandma Mae spoke as her and Dakota sat in the living room, watching Wheel of Fortune, per her request.

"Nana, I told you I would be back whenever you wanted me too. You're so dramatic." Dakota laughed as she itched her nose with her acrylic nail.

The next day after her heated argument with Von, she ended up flying to spend the week with her grandma. And just as she expected, her grandma gave her all the advice that she needed to proceed with all four of her faltered relationships.

For Hassan and Devyn, her grandmother told her to not hold what they did over their heads and just forgive them for keeping secrets from her.

She agreed with her granddaughter that it was very weird of them for keeping their relationship from her for nine months, but nonetheless, she wanted Dakota to forgive them and leave that in the past.

Same for Maleah. Her grandmother made Dakota see that people do weird things when in love, things like taking a man back after he cheated on a woman.

She reminded her that everyone moved at their own pace, so it probably would take Maleah a while to fully let him go. Until then, she suggested that Dakota be a supportive friend to Maleah while she learned from her mistakes.

And as for Von, her grandmother explained how both of them were wrong in a sense. She explained to Dakota that what he was saying about running away, rather than talking to him was wrong of her, but he was wrong in the way he reacted to her feelings.

She wanted to let Dakota know that nothing about relationships would be easy, and that she had to just pick the one person she wanted to go through it with, which was obviously him.

She also repeatedly told Dakota that Asian was lying about being pregnant. In her words, she said "That skank ain't pregnant. She just want yo man."

Nonetheless, she claimed that she liked Von based off of what Dakota told her about him, prior to their argument.

"It would be better for me if you came back every single month. I be missing my babies. You, and yo hard headed brother." She chuckled as she fixed the blanket over her legs.

"Ew granny, you just reminded me of how much of a liar he is." Dakota rolled her eyes. What was the point of promising to not keep secrets if he was doing it anyway.

Her grandmother sucked her teeth before turning her body around so she was facing Dakota. "Koko, I den told you 'bout them grudges. Don't be holding them 'cause you never know when it could be your last time talking to the person. This don't go just for yo brother, it goes for that boyfriend ah yours too."

"Grandma that's not my man, for one. And I'm going to talk to both of them soon. I just have to fake mad so I can get what I want out of them, and so they don't do it again."

"That's right, just like I taught you. And don't be goin' around callin' him a bitch nomore, girl!"

Her grandmother laughed as Dakota's jaw dropped. "Stop allat cursin' in this house, Maelynn!"

"Child please. You hungry, Dakota? I can make you some food." She suggested as Dakota fastly shook her head.

It seemed like her granny was on a mission to make her gain weight, the way she was feeding her many plates of food. "No thank you, I'm not hungry. You already done fed me ten plates of food, just today."

"I'm tryna upgrade you from a twizzler to a snicker bar and you acting like youn want me to." Maelynn joked while Dakota's jaw dropped.

She got up, pulling her Nike pro shorts down her thighs before standing infront of her grandma, spinning around slowly three times.

"Granny I know you see this. Don't be tryna play me!"

Dakota didn't take it to the heart when people called her skinny, as some people did. She loved her body and didn't care what people had to say about it.

"Oh Lord Jesus be a fence! I know I don't see them hips getting wider, Dakota! What have you been doing with that boy? Oh Jesus, take the wheel!"

Dakota's eyes widened as she plopped back down on the chair, bursting into a fit of laughter.

Though her and Von only started fucking a week ago, the way he had been beating her back in, pulling her tracks out, and slamming her like it's smack down, she wasn't surprised if her hips did get wider.

"I'm too young to be a great-granny, Dakota! Slow down, sugar!" She sighed, shaking her head with a smile.

"Me no hablo ingles!" She joked before pulling her phone from under her leg, since it was vibrating.

Her eyes widened once she saw Von's phone number regular calling her. Though she unsaved his contact name, she memorized the number like the back of her hand.

"Grandma, he's calling. What do I do?" Dakota panicked. If she did answer she didn't even know what she would say.

"Girl answer that damn phone."

Dakota shook her head quickly as she pushed the phone into her grandma's soft hands. "You answer. Tell him I'm sleeping. And put it on speaker." She rushed.

"How you even work the phone?" She questioned, looking at the screen in confusion.

Dakota shook her head before gesturing to the green button. Old people.

Once she pressed the green button, Dakota put the phone on speaker, hearing nothing but silence.

After a few more seconds of silence he finally spoke. "Koko? You thea' mama?"

Almost instantly, butterflies swarmed Dakota's stomach as she felt chills go up her spine. She was already missing him, and hearing his voice just made her miss him even more.

"I'm sorry, baby. She's sleeping right now. I'm her grandma. You want me to leave a message for her for when she wakes up?" Maelynn responded while Dakota showed her two thumbs up with a smile.

"Oh my fault. How you doin' ma'am? You aight?" Dayvon spoke, instantly changing his tone of voice. Somehow, he always ended up speaking to her family without even knowing.

"Stop that ma'am nonsense, I'm practically the same age as y'all young folks." She joked, making Dayvon let out a chuckle.

"But I'm doing alright, thanks to God almighty. And yourself?"

They both exchanged a look once they heard him sigh dramatically. "Ian gon' lie miss, I can't eat, sleep, ah' breath without yo grandaughta'. Matta fact, tell ha I'm at da hospital."

Dakota covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing while Maelynn shook her head. "Boyyy! I can see you the dramatic type. You and Dakota perfect for eachotha', act the same damn way."

"Fa real, doe. She always up an' leavin' a nig-, a nice young man." He caught himself before he cursed, chuckling lowly.

"Don't worry 'bout dat nomore, I den told her about that. Say, young man, you very clingy with my baby, ain't you?"

He nodded, though she couldn't see him. "Fasho dat. I can't een go a lil bit ah' seconds without touchin' ha in somehow." He explained while Maelynn glared at Dakota.

It was true, he always found a way to be touching her some type of way. Whether it was holding her hand, gripping her thigh while either one of them drove, and even when their bodies were tangled up into each other's while they slept.

"Mhmmm, that's why lil mama hips gettin' wider. Let me find out!"

He laughed quite loudly, before clearing his throat. "I—"

"No, don't say anything. I don't want my blood pressure raisin' through the roof na'!"

The two continued their conversation for ten more minutes, with Dakota listening closely to each and every word she heard him say. A couple times, she contemplated leaving at that exact moment to go be in his arms once again.

"Alright, well I'll let you go, Grandson. You'll have to make sure you tell me how you got that name, once I meet you in person." She started.

"Also, get some rest and make sure you put some food in you. I'll tell Dakota to call when she wakes up. Bye bye now!"

"Aight Granny, tell my wife I love ha."

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑

Asian sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, staring at Von who started back at her with extremely low eyes.

He had been smoking and sipping on lean, and with each puff or sip he took, he became more relaxed.

She had convinced him to lead her to an unoccupied studio room, so they could talk without getting interrupted.

"So wassup? Yo ass keep talm' bout you tryn' talk an' shit, but you ain't sayin' nun. Fuckin' tweakin', on O."

Asian hid a blush as she looked the other way for a second. His smooth voice was always one of her favorite things about him and it still had a heavy effect on her, though she had known him for years.

Even if he was speaking to her harshly, it was still nice that he was talking to her at all.

He smacked his lips once she didn't answer, closing his eyes as he leaned his head back against the couch.

Unbeknownst to Asian, once his head touched the leather material of the couch he was seated in, his mind instantly travelled to Dakota.

She took up most of his thoughts, whether they were talking or not.

He started thinking about her face, then her voice, and her personality, making him smile at nothing due to his high he was.

Then, of course he started to visualize her body, how soft she felt when he dragged his fingertips down her body, as well as her moans.

He slouched back into the couch more, keeping his eyes closed. His dick immediately got hard, causing him to groan lowly as he shifted himself in his pants.

Asian raised an eyebrow at him, eyes traveling down to the bulge in his pants. She smirked as she moved closer to him though he kept his eye closed and head back.

To her, his erection meant that he still wanted her, so she was going to handle it for him.

She moved all the way next to him so their thighs were touching, instantly bringing her hand to rub over his part, making him groan again.

To him, he was in the room with Dakota. He was way too high to know what was even going on.

Getting on her knees in from of him, Asian slowly unzipped his pants, repeatedly looking up at him to see if he was going to keep his head thrown back.

When he gave no sudden reaction, she continued to unzip his pants, pulling his Calvin Klein boxers down slightly to reveal his pulsing member.

She spit onto her hand and gripped his dick, moving her hand up and down to lubricate it.

Once she wrapped her mouth around the tip, he let out a shaky breath, clearing his throat right after.

Asian began to bob her head, also gripping his balls in her free hand to help him nut faster.

"F-fuck." He stuttered, clenching his jaw. He still was in a trance, thinking Dakota was on her knees in front of him.

Asian smiled in satisfaction, bobbing her head quickly without gagging and using her other hand to twist her spit around his dick.

She removed him from her mouth completely, slapping his dick on her tongue a few times before taking as much of him as she could into her mouth.

Her eyes began to water once her nose was touching his pelvis, but nonetheless, she raised her mouth back to the tip and went all the way down again.

"Shit, I'm bouta n-nut." He groaned while his breathing started to speed up.

He thrusted his hips forward into her mouth, gasping while nutting down her throat. "Aw, fuckkk!"

She continued to suck all of the nut that exited from him, pulling him out with a 'pop' once she was done.

He relaxed more into the couch, throwing his arm over his eyes.

Without cleaning him off, she put his dick back into his boxers, then zipping and buttoning his pants for him.

She then went to her phone, stopping the voice memo recording and smiling to herself.

Leaving him asleep in the room, she walked towards the occupied studio room, wiping her eyes and her mouth before entering the room.

"Aye go get y'all friend. His high ass 'den fell asleep."

ONE HOUR LATER, Von jolted awake, seeing that he was now in Durk's living room with his homies also scattered around the house.

"Damn twin, you good? Thought yo' ass was dead. We damn nea' hadda carry yo fat ass in hea'."

Von shook his head, bringing his hand up to soothe his throbbing headache.

Slowly raising to his feet, he walked out of the living room, making his way to the bathroom for some silence. The noise wasn't helping him at all.

Entering the bathroom, he closed the door behind him, feeling disgusted from something, but not knowing what exactly he was feeling it from.

Knowing the one girl who would instantly ease his mind and thoughts, he pulled out his phone, scrolling through his contact list to find Dakota's number.

Once he found it, he clicked the call button, hoping she would answer.

The phone finally got answered, and he stayed silent for a few seconds, not knowing what to say.

"Koko? You thea' mama?"

———————————

𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 "𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘" 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑😭😭😭

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 & 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊😒😒😒😒😒

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
83.1K 2.6K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"
184K 9K 30
𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘦�...