The Sister of Ayanokouji Kiyo...

By KiyoPon_AK

This story is based on a story made by me, making some corrections to create something new. (You are free to... More

Monologue: Ayanokouji Kaede
Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 1)
Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 2)
New things to tell
Chapter 2: The Trouble Began
Chapter 3: Coincidences Can Be Strange
Chapter 4: Double-Sides
Chapter 5: I want to see Horikita's Future
Chapter 6: Before the Exam
Chapter 7: Sudou's Problem Begins
Chapter 8: Sakura Airi
A Random Scenario (1): Ichinose wants to know how to turn down❤
Chapter 9: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 9.5: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 10: Uninhabited Island
Chapter 11: The Test on the Uninhabited Island
Chapter 12: The First Days on the Uninhabited Island
Chapter 14: The Beginning of a New Special Examination
V8 Y 2
Breaking News

Chapter 13: The End of the Special Examination (Season One Finale)

865 40 4
By KiyoPon_AK

I've already seen more or less what my schedule will be like at the University. Depending on my assignments, I will upload weekly chapters or a chapter every two weeks.

And well, as the title of this chapter says, this is the end of the season. This first season ended as an anime season, which was something I wanted.

Finally, I want to show you the two stories I want to upload. I really hope to upload them someday.

The first story I hope to be able to do weekly chapters since that story is not complicated to do. For the second story, it's the one that will take longer to do, because I still have to organize some ideas I have. If I manage to upload the last story, I will most likely upload chapters every three weeks, although I will try to make that time shorter.

Anyway. After this somewhat long statement, I leave you with today's chapter.

...

...

...

(0)

A few days before the exam...

"So... What did you call me and my brother for, Chabashira-sensei?"

Kaede opened the door to Chabashira's office, grasping that question.

"Today I will call you both to hear my personal story."

Hearing that, Kaede was somewhat curious about her sensei's story. Something natural in her.

Her brother, on the other hand, didn't care about that.

"It's something I haven't told anyone until now after becoming a teacher. It's silly, but hear me out. I'm going to ask you something - how do they see me, how does Class D see me?"

She went on to say.

"Is it okay for me to say that you are a beautiful woman?"

At what Ayanokouji said, Chabashira didn't flinch. Her sister only laughed, flustered by her brother's saying.

"Well... to me, I'd say she's a teacher who has no interest in her students and feels indifferent about the future of the D-Class."

Kaede answered her sensei's question.

If she compared herself to other teachers in other classes. For example, she was not friendly like Hoshinomiya, the Class-B teacher.

"Leaving what I said before, that's also my point of view. are we wrong?"

Kiyotaka asked.

"No, you guys are right. I can't deny it. But that's different from the truth." - She looked at the ceiling as if remembering something from her past. - "I was a student at this school. In the same class as you two, Class-D."

"Huh? I thought I had the ability to go to another class."

Kaede commented.

Without saying anything to Kaede for what she said, Chabashira continued with her story.

"In our time, there wasn't an extreme difference like there is now. You could say it wasn't a triangular battle, but rather a rectangular battle. Up until the time we were approaching graduation in the third semester of our junior year, the difference between Classes A and D was not even 100 points. It was a melee where a trivial mistake would break the balance."

"And there was a trivial mistake, wasn't there?"

"Yes." - She replied. - "It came unexpectedly. Because of my mistake, the D-Class was plunged into hell. In the end, my goals and dreams of reaching Class-A collapsed."

The room was silent for a couple of moments until...

"And what do we have to do with that story?"

"I feel that every single one of your existences is essential to getting to Class-A. Although, to be honest with you two, just one would suffice."

"You're kidding, right?"

Kaede laughed again, but the look on her sensei's face was serious, and that made her stop laughing.

"A few days ago, a man contacted our school to expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Ayanokouji Kaede."

Those words didn't make Kiyotaka change his expression. However, his sister showed surprise, though it was for a brief moment.

Both siblings had an idea who could be that person who wanted to see them out of this school. But... was it really him?

"That's pretty ambiguous. I don't know who it was, but he ignored your request and didn't expel me, did he?"

Kiyotaka spoke.

"Of course. You can't expel someone regardless of what a third party says. As long as they are students of this school, they are protected by the rules. However...if they do cause trouble, it's a different story. Smoking, stealing, cheating. If they make any scandal, you can't avoid expulsion."

"Are you threatening us?"

Kaede's normally cheerful voice changed to one of seriousness.

"Here's the deal, Ayanokouji brothers. You're going to target the A-Class for my sake. In return, I'll keep an extensive eye on you to protect you, don't you think that's a good deal?"

"Can we leave? I think I speak for the two of us who have no intention of listening to her."

Kiyotaka said.

"That's too bad. You will be expelled, and Class-D will once again not catch up with Class-A."

"She really wants to use us, huh?"

Both brothers thought.

"Let me ask you one more time. Are you going to aim for Class-A? O... Are you going to be expelled from school? Take your pick."

"Are you sure about what you are saying? I don't want her to regret using us."

Kaede said to her sensei, she took her brother's hand before she grabbed Chabashira by the neck.

"Calm down. My life is already full of regrets."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Kaede smiled. That smile had an impact on Chabashira.

"What was that smile?"

Chabashira wondered, looking at the siblings' backs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)

"This is an interesting scenario."

On the fourth day of the test, Kaede and Kiyotaka went to the Class-D camp, finding an empty place.

All students in Class-D have withdrawn from the exam.

Did they come to spy too?"

A voice both siblings knew was heard from behind.

Turning around, they looked at Ichinose and Kanzaki.

"We were just looking for food for class, and decided to stop by."

Kaede replied.

"I see, can this be taken as a plan worked out by Ryuuen?"

Kanzaki looked at the siblings and asked them that.

"I suppose so. You can say that he may also be the leader of his class. I'll take the trouble to look for him." - Kaede replied and commented on what she was going to do. - "By the way. how are they doing with their spy?"

She asked.

"Everything is going Fine. I think Kaneda-kun hasn't met his target yet."

Ichinose replied to Kaede.

"That sounds good." - Kaede smiled and looked out to sea. - "I hope we keep working like we're doing now."

"Same here."

Ichinose told her, smiling as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2)

When I was sound asleep, I heard the voices of girls coming from outside, all in a bad mood.

When are they not?

It's really a question I want an answer to.

"Hey guys, gather around."

It was normal to see most of the guys wake up in a bad mood, as their sleep was interrupted by a complaint from the girls. That's considering Ike was sleeping and talking about his kinky stuff. I'm surprised no one was up for that.

"What the hell... I'm so fucking tired."

An irritated Sudou came out of the tent looking around at the others around him.

"What's wrong?"

Hirata asked.

"Hirata-kun... Sorry, but, can you wake up all the guys? It's serious."

Shinohara notified Hirata with an apologetic look. Whether she was confused or angry, Shinohara's appearance wasn't the problem. A little farther away, the girls were infuriated.

"Understood. I think they'll be out soon, I'll call them."

Then, in a couple of minutes, the boys came out of their tent rubbing their sleepy eyes. As they began to look at the girls gathered outside the tent, the half-asleep boys sensed an alarming situation.

The eyes of the girls, who were looking at us, were unusually frightened. Well, my sister, Horikita, and Ibuki were the exception to this.

"What's going on so early in the morning?"

Taking the reins of this mess, Hirata asked.

"I'm sorry, Hirata-kun. Also you Ayanokouji-kun, I'm sorry...". - I was surprised by the fact that they said my name. It was strangely unusual and pleasant. - "It's something you two aren't involved in, but... we've gathered here because there's something I must verify at all costs. - Shinohara gave everyone except Hirata and me a look of contempt and then spoke. - "This morning, well... Karuizawa-san's underwear was missing. Do you know what that means?"

"EH... UNDERWEAR?!"

Even Hirata, who is always calm, seemed shaken and annoyed by this completely unexpected situation. Which reminded me, I couldn't see either Karuizawa or the other girls.

"Now Karuizawa-san is inside the store, crying. Kushida-san and others are comforting her, but...".

Saying that Shinohara looked towards the girls' tent.

"Huh? Ehhhhhhh? What, why are you looking at us knowing that the underwear is missing?"

"We decided that someone, in the middle of the night, went through the suitcase and stole it. The luggage was outside, so, if someone thought to steal it, they could have."

The boys, still groggy from drowsiness, looked at each other at the same time.

"Nonononononononononononononononono! Huh? Huh?"

Ike looked alternately at the boys and girls in total panic. One boy, looking at the situation, coughed in a calm voice.

"Come to think of it, Ike, yesterday... you went to the bathroom pretty late. It took you a long time."

"No, no, no! It was hard because it was dark!"

"That's right. You were the one who stole Karuizawa's underwear."

"Well, you're wrong! Don't do that!"

The boys began to blame each other for this disgusting and offensive crime.

Well, at least I'm in the clear for all of this. It was a good one to have a good relationship with the girls in my class. I guess it's also because I have a sister...and well. Why would I steal a girl's underwear and make my sister look bad? I have no reason for that.

"Anyway. I guess this is a big deal. But it's impossible to live camping in the same place as these underwear thieves."

Shinohara, who looked like he was about to lose his temper, gave this warning with his arms crossed.

"So, Hirata-kun. You can find the culprit, right?"

"That... but there is no evidence that the boys stole it. There is a possibility that Karuizawa-san lost it."

"That's right, we had nothing to do with this!!!"

All the boys shouted at the top of their lungs behind Hirata, proclaiming their innocence.

"I don't want to think there's a culprit here...".

It seemed vile to doubt our classmates and not protect them.

"I know that Hirata-kun and Ayanokouji-kun are not guilty. But, for the time being, let me check the other boys' luggage. Apparently, the girls didn't change their minds and stuck with the idea that the culprit is one of the boys. Well, it's impossible not to think that in this context."

"HUH? Stop talking nonsense. You don't need to do that. Hirata, just say no."

"For now, we'll meet and talk to all the guys. We can have some time, right?"

"If you say so, Hirata-kun? Okay, I understand. I'll talk to Karuizawa-san. But if they don't find the culprit, we have an idea who it is."

After saying this, the congregation dissolved. Hirata quickly gathered all the boys to have a talk in front of the store.

...

...

...

Now I'm with Hirata going through the boys' bags.

How did I end up here?

To tell you the truth, I don't know.

Of the bags I checked, I didn't find anything that could be a girl's underwear. On Hirata's side, I saw that he behaved a bit strangely in checking Ike, but he said that Ike was not guilty either.

When all this was over, I watched as Hirata and Ike left for the forest.

I guess Ike had it, though, if I had to guess, someone, put Karuizawa's underwear in his bag.

Since Hirata wanted to keep the secret, he preferred to lie that Ike was not guilty. A decision that was worthy of him.

...

...

...

A few minutes later, now the girls wanted the boys to stay away from the camp.

"We think the culprit is a boy. So, let's draw a line here and divide the area between girls and boys. Boys are absolutely forbidden to enter our area."

Shinohara finally proposed to officially divide our common living space.

"What is this, they treat us like criminals without any proof, aren't we allowing them to check our luggage and also do a physical search?"

"It's possible that you hid them somewhere other than your suitcase, right? Men are perverts." - I think that's inevitable. Both guys and girls can be perverts, each showing it in their own way. - "Anyway, don't enter girl territory until we find the culprit. So get over there."

I found it unfair that we have to go when they are the ones who are complaining and want to go themselves.

"If you don't believe us, move your store or whatever. We won't move our tent and we won't help you move yours either."

"Ah! I see, fine then. You can't bear the burden of being caught while pretending to help."

"And don't use the shower anymore, okay? It's no joke to let a man who might be a perverted thief use it."

It looks like the unity we had so far has completely broken down.

"Damn, can you even get your tent up?"

Feeling that the situation became quite dangerous, Shinohara asked Hirata for help.

"Hey Hirata, could you help us, for Karuizawa's sake?"

"Ok, I'll help you. It may take some time, okay?"

"Thanks, Hirata! Good for us, Karuizawa!"

"Yep. Only Hirata can be trusted."

Feeling a bit happy and embarrassed, Shinohara made Karuizawa's cheeks blush.

"Hmm... Although, Hirata might be the culprit."

"What, Hirata isn't the culprit! What a stupid thing to say! Get lost!"

"Don't make a fool of yourself Karuizawa. Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean he can't be the culprit."

Naturally, the boys' complaints were increasing, but in this situation, their words went unheeded. All the boys were suspected of being the thief, so it couldn't be helped. The only ones who could get out of the way were Hirata and me. The discussion in which Karuizawa and Shinohara took the lead is rapidly approaching the conclusion.

I feel something coming on, so I have to leave as stealthily as possible.

Yes, that's what I'll do, and no one will stop me.

"Wait a minute, may I state my objection against all of you, especially you, Karuizawa?"

In the midst of such a cold atmosphere, Horikita calmly, but also firmly faced Karuizawa.

"What's the matter, Horikita, do you have any objections?

"I don't mind dividing the space between men and women. As long as the culprit hasn't been found, it's wise to keep away from the boys, since there's a strong possibility that the culprit is one of them. However, I don't trust Hirata-kun, I mean I can't rule out the possibility that he is the thief. I'm not convinced why he should be excluded from the rules and let him enter the girls' area."

"Hirata would never do something like that, can't you at least understand that?"

"That is your personal belief. Don't force me to believe the same."

I slowly began to withdraw from the place. I was already declared innocent, and I don't want to get into trouble.

"- Hirata is definitely not the criminal. You don't even have friends, let alone a boyfriend, so you might not understand."

"Don't make me say the same thing over and over again. You can't convince me about them."

Horikita didn't back down when she was provoked.

"Well, then let me ask you something. I don't suppose there are any other boys you can trust except Hirata. Or are there?"

"I won't speak without thinking. Simply put, you can increase the number. If you do that, then we'll have two men. It's very effective when the boys want to look out for each other."

"This is not a joke! Did I steal your underwear? No! Have you been humiliated by a guy? Do you understand? Do you know what will happen if you catch the culprit?"

"Don't you think this is happening because of your mismanagement of the crisis? While we were wasting our time, maybe you were making up a reason not to know that your underwear had been stolen?"

"Oh! What crisis management, they let us look in their suitcases, what's wrong with that!"

"It doesn't matter if your underwear was stolen. It happens often in everyday life, people are victims of theft. However, here it seems like there's a guy who holds a grudge against you."

In other words, Horikita considers the possibility that the culprit did not steal the underwear with an ulterior motive, but that it was an act against Karuizawa specifically.

Perhaps there was someone who was trying to satisfy an old grudge against Karuizawa and deliberately decided to humiliate her. I can imagine the culprit going down that road. But is it appropriate for Horikita to express that idea against Karuizawa in public? She is intelligent, but she has difficulty relating to other people and that is precisely Horikita's weak point. If Karuizawa is provoked in front of a large crowd, she will feel more hurt and irritated. This anger will not only be directed at the boys, as it was also directed at Horikita.

"You..."

Karuizawa was about to burst out in anger when my sister intervened.

"Come on Karuizawa, relax. It would be good if Hirata has help from another secondary. okay?"

Kaede intervened...

Wait, Kaede intervened?

"Who do you raise Kaede-san?"

Karuizawa asked.

"As they said a while ago, my brother is innocent. I can be sure of that. However, I can say that Miyake and Yukimura are also not guilty of esp. I can be sure of that. How about helping Hirata?"

The aforementioned, upon hearing their names, turned to look at Kaede who was smiling at them.

"We?"

In unison, they asked.

My escape was stopped by my sister.

That's called betrayal!

...

...

...

Supposedly, the ones who were going to pass the girls' tents were 4 people. Hirata, Miyake, Yukimura and me. But now, there are only two of us. Miyake and me.

Yukimura's reason is that he was angry with the girls, so he just refused completely, and only apologized to Kaede for refusing his request. It was understandable that he didn't want to help. As for Hirata, he was willing to help us, but the girls took him away, leaving the job to the two of us.

Not that I'm complaining either, since we only have to prepare two tents for the girls, although I would have preferred not to be involved in this. The latter I shared with Miyake.

When we finished, Miyake left to do other chores, while I was also going to go to my store, but Ibuki called me to talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3)

On the fifth night of the special examination test, Class D was feeling depressed. It was as if we were standing vigil all night over a corpse. After all, no one knew who the culprit was and no one wanted to talk about it. A whole day passed without a moment of doubt and suspicion.

In this situation, he was responsible for keeping the fire burning. I was just watching the fire, throwing some branches from time to time. A very monotonous and easy task.

Next to me was Miyake, where we talked from time to time about some random topics. Surprisingly, those topics lasted quite a while. Little by little, I was getting along with the boy named Miyake Akito.

However, that peace went away.

"Hey, Ayanokouji, Miyake! I told you guys to move the tent properly, didn't I?"

"Move it more to the left. It's too close to the boys."

"A 'please' would be nice."

Miyake told them, however, what he had said was ignored.

"Just do it."

Miyake and I looked at each other and sighed. We reluctantly agreed.

"You could do us that favor, please."

There were only six girls who asked with a "please". These were my sister, Haruka, Matsushita, Satou, Sakura, Wan Mei, and Kushida. The first four said it between little giggles, and the last two were because they felt sorry for us, although their compassion was appreciated, and Kushida for her role as a good girl.

This is curious. Kaede, Haruka, Matsushita, and Satou became close friends these days. Even Sakura herself got along well with Wan Mei, more due to the fact that they are almost alike in their way of being, which is in their attitude of being shy with certain people. Just like that.

I guess this test was not a waste of time for some people. Even I can say that I became friends with Miyake because of this exam.

There are two days left until this is finally over.

On the last day of this exam, it will be the day when Class-C outperforms two classes in particular. All because of what my sister Kaede planned.

I know what she does, but I didn't stop her. After all, I didn't have to do anything to discover the class leaders. Rather, the classes themselves gave their own leaders.

Class-A has Yahiko as its leader. Class-D is Ryuuen, and Class-B.... Well, I didn't want to know much about who their leader might be, though I'm guessing it's between Amikura and Shiranami. I could be wrong, though, and it could be that neither of them is the leader of their class.

Class-A lost because of Katsuragi's attempt to mislead possible spies. In Ryuuen's case, it is due to the fact that he was found to be communicating with his spies via Walkie-Talkies.

Anyway. I just want this exam to be over so I can lie down on a bed, and rest from Sudou's snoring.

Just imagining it... it's something that relieves me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4)

At last, this was over.

The last day had come.

Right now, I can already feel the great softness of a bed. Just imagining it...

Ahem... Well, I'm currently on the beach waiting for the scores of each class to be announced. For some people, it was surprising to see Ryuuen come out of the bushes. That was to be expected. The vast majority believed that he had dropped out of this exam. Surely Ryuuen thinks he's already won this. That everything he did would lead him to victory.

But, to his misfortune, this would not be so. By a slight flaw, he had failed. The smile he has... will soon fade like his "Brilliant Plan".

Look for a moment at Ichinose. It was curious that she also turned to look at me. She raised her hand a little, only to raise her thumb. I guess she did her job well.

I just returned the gesture to Ichinose with a smile.

Shifting my focus, I now looked at Katsuragi. Just like Ryuuen, he failed his plan.

This test was... Easy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day of the exam...

Right now, my class is in total chaos...

"Someone" had set a fire in our camp, burning our manual.

When the fire stopped, my classmates started verbally fighting with each other.

Honestly, I didn't care about this.

I walked away from the camp, and together with my brother, we started to follow Horikita, who had gone after Ibuki, who had stolen our leader's card.

Right now Horikita is sick, and if she gets into a fight with Ibuki, I doubt she'll be able to do much.

I will not go to fight Ibuki. I will only go to complete the last phase of the plan to defeat the other classes. Well, only Class-A and Class-D will be affected by my plan. Class-B has nothing to do with the fact that we have an alliance, and I simply cannot turn my back on an ally. After all, I want Class B to fight with Class A, while we fight with Class D.

At least this will continue until I know the truth. I want to know if Chabashira-sensei really communicated with my father.

...

...

...

After a while of going through the forest with the rain making it difficult to pass through the big forest, we arrived at where Horikita was and, in the mud, there was a defeated Horikita. Next to him was the leader's letter. I could see that there were several footprints around the place as if there had been more people in this place.

My brother carried Horikita, and with that, we began to move into the forest.

Fortunately, with the two of us, carrying Horikita was not that difficult, although the path was not the most favorable due to the rain.

There was a small conversation with Horikita. What I can highlight from that small talk was that Horikita considered us friends. That surprised me.

But... Friends?

Now that I wonder...

Do I consider the people I've met as friends?

"To tell you the truth... No. They're just companions I can use just because they're friendly. Besides... I don't want to consider them friends. I don't want to get too close to them. Not again..."

I don't want to think about that. I just want to fulfill the obligation I was given as a child: "To be the person who helps my brother. Be his right hand. To be that person in whom my brother can place all his trust.

That's what I want to focus on in my life. To be with my brother like my mother wanted me to be.

Before I knew it, I had already arrived at the beach to drop Horikita off and have her taken to be treated for her friable discharge.

With this, all that's left is to tell Hirata to write down the names of the A and C class leaders.

I can already manage to feel the soft sensation of a bed.

...

...

...

Current Time...

The time had come for Mashima-sensei to tell how many points each class got.

"Well then, without further ado, I would like to announce the final result of the special test. We will not accept any questions or inquiries about the test results. You must accept the test result and then we would like you to analyze them and use them as an aid in the next exam."

Our class has 60 points without adding anything, so we should be in a good position if everything went well.

"Good. Now we will announce the special exam ranking. The lowest is Class-D with 0 points."

"Bwahahahaha... Look! I told you, no points at all! How funny!"

As soon as he heard the results, Sudou laughed heartily, holding his belly, ridiculing Ryuuen.

I would have done the same, but I'm a lady.

"0 points?"

Ryuuen didn't seem to understand the situation, he was rather in shock. Mashima-sensei continued with the announcement of the results without hesitation.

"Subsequently, in third place is Class-A with 70 points. Second place is Class-C with 235 points. And the first place, Class-B with 308 points. With this announcement, the special examination concludes).

Good. The author has come to explain how this points thing works.

From what I managed to understand, when someone guesses the leader they will be given 50 points, and the class in which their leader was discovered will lose 50. However, the class that guesses wrong will have 50 points taken away plus their bonus points. I also understood that, even if a class failed to guess a leader, but managed to guess one, it is as if the 50 points were never given. To give an example, Class-A guesses the Class-B leader but fails to guess the Class-C leader. As a result, no points are gained, however, Class-B still loses 50 points for the fact that a class guessed the name of its leader. Do I make myself clear? Well, whoever understood me, good for him. But for those who didn't, here's a table to help you understand me.

I made it as logical as possible. I think I skipped some things, but I think these calculations are fine.

I think it was better to tell Ichinose the name of a single leader.

Anyway, nothing can be done.

"What's the meaning of this, Katsuragi?"

From the other side of the rest area, voices echoed as the Class A students surrounded Katsuragi.

"Something is wrong... What do these results mean?"

I could hear Ryuuen say that.

"Yahooooooooo! We did it!"

Both our class and Ichinose's class celebrated for getting the most points.

Well, I'm happy with the result. Second place is not bad, I guess. For me, though, this was a victory. Everything went as planned.

...

...

...

"What's the significance of this, how did Class-C get those points?"

With everyone on the boat, Ike asked. After all, our class should have less than expected, just as it was suspected that we would have lost more due to the fact that our leader was discovered.

In the end, Hirata said that Horikita managed to know the Class-C leader and that Kushida together with Class-B guessed the Class-A leader. That lie was told by my brother to Hirata. Why did I do it this way? Nothing special. I just want to see if Horikita can take advantage of this. As for Kushida, I just want him to have a little fame and that's all.

People don't always have a big reason for doing the things they do. Sometimes, they just do them and that's it.

Or do I really have a reason to do that? Nah... I don't...

Oh... that's right. I have to talk to Ichinose and Kanzaki about this. They know it was me who planned all that.

But I'll do that later. For now, there's only one more thing left for me to do.

"Cama-chan... I'm coming for you!"

...

...

...

"Are you satisfied with the results Chabashira-sensei?"

My brother asked Chabashira-sensei.

"Well. Considering that Chie teased me for quite some time, telling me which class was number one, not so much. Still, it was good to get second place with 235 points to be added to the class points. I could also see Sakagami's upset face and Mashima's puzzled face. I guess it's 50/50."

"That makes me happy."

I said, putting my palms together with a smile to see Chabashira-sensei's amused smile.

"So, tell us now, is it true that that man demanded that we drop out of school? Is there any real basis for you to say that story is true?"

"I know a lot more than you think about you guys. Don't you think that's enough basis? Other faculty and staff members don't know your true abilities. But I have no doubts about them."

Something else is in doubt. It is true that I did something that made me stand out in the entrance exam, but none of the teachers should know about my inside knowledge.

Chabashira-sensei said that he has been in contact with that man recently. As I expected, this person is hiding something.

"You've probably heard about the famous myth of Icarus' wings."

"What's wrong with that?"

I asked. If I remember correctly, that story was one of the first I read.

"Icarus flew away from the tower he occupied to gain freedom. But that didn't happen because of his power as a person. It happened because his father Daedalus designed and built the wings and made them fly. He didn't fly because of his intent or purpose. Don't you think this is the image of you right now?"

"I don't understand."

"I least of all."

"That man... no, your father said this. Kiyotaka and Kaede will choose the way and path that will ultimately make them give this up for themselves. This means that their end will be like that of Icarus. The same Icarus who burned his wings flying too close to the sun. The same Icarus who fell into the ocean and died."

"So, what are you guys going to do now?"

"We will do what Icarus did. Continue to the end without following Daedalus' advice."

And like Icarus, we will seek freedom.

To be continued...

...

...

...

03/10/2022

The truth is that it took me a while to upload this chapter hehe.

Well, I just need another week to get used to the University and adjust my schedule. Then I'll be able to write quietly, without worrying about college assignments.

Anyway, so much for today's chapter. See you next week (if I can, of course.) Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
431K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...
78.6K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...