I'm Jimin's hook up || 𝚈/𝙽...

Por bts_army_writer06

Y/N gets hired by BIGHIT. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into at first but later she found out... MΓ‘s

2. The first time.
3. I loved every second of it.
4. "Wanna have fun?"
5. Hello, Welcome River.
6. She's in the shower.
7. Do you wanna eat?
8. Clean the kitchen island.
9. Im so happy for you.
10. Last chapter.

1. The first time we meet.

3K 28 7
Por bts_army_writer06

Ugh, I got fired again?! This is my fourth job this month. I really need to find another job so I can pay my bills.

Hey I'm Y/N I'm a 24 year old girl. I live in the middle of Seoul in Korea in a apartment where I almost can't pay my bills anymore. I have had a job in like every coffee shop or cafe here so I need to look now for a new one.

While I'm walking down the street wondering how I'm gonna pay my bills for this month when I see a poster. 'Looking for a job? Come work at bighit!!' Yes I am looking for a job, this is perfect! I take the poster and go to the address that's on it.
When I arrive at bighit I'm stunned how big and beautiful the building is.

I walk inside and ask someone about the poster and the job. They tell me to go to the second floor, 2 doors to the right and 1 door on to the left. While I'm walking up the stairs I keep repeating what they said. 2 doors to the right and 1 to the left. I go to the room and knock carefully on the door. "Come in." Says a loud deep voice. I walk in step for step looking around the room. It's massive, I think even bigger then my apartment.

?: Hello, I'm Bang Si-Hyuk. What can I help you with?

Y/N: Oh hello sir, I'm Y-Y/N. Y/L/N. I saw a poster for a job and I-I....

Bang Si-hyuk: You want to work here?

Y/N: Yes, I would love to!

Bang Su-hyuk: Perfect, we really need a new employee. Y/N where do you live?

Y/N: Oh at ********.

Bang Su-hyuk: okay great, now not anymore. You will live here. Tomorrow at 4 PM there will be a van outside your house, you don't need to pack any clothes or something. But if you want to you can of course.

Y/N: Wait?! So I will live here?!

Bang Su-hyuk: No not here. At a house with other...people. Don't worry, you won't have to worry about your bills anymore and stuff.
It will be nice.

Y/N: Okay and what kinda job is it?

Bang Su-hyuk: Umhh you will see. Bye Y/N I now have to go. I will lead you to the door.

We walk out of his office and I'm quite confused, why do I have to move? I mean yes it's nice I don't have to worry about my bills anymore but I'm having a weird feeling by this.

I get home and I grab a suitcase from under my bed. I am gonna pack a few thing. Let's see my favourite jacket, a cute sweater, I really like these baggy pants.
I start packing my favourite clothes and not much later the suitcase is full.
I look at the time and see that it's already 10 o'clock. I haven't had dinner yet but to be honest I also don't have the money to buy some so I guess I will go to sleep hungry again.
I put on my pyjamas and get in bed, I really wonder what kind of job it is.

The next morning

When I wake up I put on my clothes and I  go to the kitchen.
(This is what I'm wearing ⬇️)

I find myself a piece of old bread and eat it while looking through insta. I brush my teeth and do my make up, when im fully done I check the time and it's 1, well I still have to watch some Netfelix I guess. I grab my laptop and lay down on my bed waiting for my laptop to be done updating so I can watch Netfelix.
When he is finally done after like 20 whole minutes I watch "all of us are dead", my favourite serie.

I check the time again and see that it's 3:35. I put on my shoes, put my laptop on my backpack and check myself one more time out if I look good. Yea I look okay.

I look out of my window and see a van standing in front of my building. With my light brown backpack hanging on 1 shoulder and my white suitcase in my hand I run downstairs to the van.
The window rolls down and the driver looks me up and down. "Are you Y/N, the new girl for bighit?" He says with a straight face that shows no emotion. "Yes, that me." I say smiling at him. "Okay great, get in." He says again.
I get in and the door closes slowly. The windows are so tinted that I can barely look outside.

We drive for a good 40 minutes when he stops.
"Here you go, do you need help with your suitcase?" He says with a straight face, again.
"No it's alright, I can do it myself." I say as I get out of the van grabbing my stuff.

Tae's pov:

Tae: Guys! The new girl is here!

Namjoon: Oh really let me see.

Jimin: Hey! She is my girl, why do you wanna see?! Doesn't Chloe please you enough?!

Namjoon: Aish! I just wanna see, calm down!

Me and Namjoon walk to a window to look outside, when Jimin walks to the front door.
She walks to the door as Jimin opens it for her.

"Hello, I'm Y/N! What's your name?" She says with a big smile on her face, most girl don't come here unless they don't know what kind of job it is. So I guess she doesn't know too yet.
Jimin looks her up and down, and let's her in.
"Hello Y/N, I'm Jimin. Here, let me help you."
Says Jimin as he takes over her suitcase.
Jimin leads her to the room with the girl.
I wonder how he will explain the job.
I wonder what he thinks of her.
I think she is hella pretty, but Jimin has a different opinion in girls most of the time.
Jimin is picky, if he doesn't like the girl he won't use her that much and will fire her again.

Y/N's pov:

A men named Jimin and I walk through a long hallway, the walls are marble white with sometimes a little bit brown or grey in them. The floor is a simple wooden floor, that matches perfectly with the walls. I can see a open kitchen, with a small living room next to it a few stairs down. The long hallway has on 1 side big beautiful windows and on the other side all doors. I can see more people in the house, a few girls wearing short skirts and crop tops, or big oversized T-shirts or blouses that look like there from guys in the kitchen. They don't look at me, but there were also 2 other guys looking at me since I got here. They were looking at me through the window when I got here, and now still.

Y/N: So Jimin what kinda what kind of job is this?

Jimin: Good question, but do you really wanna know?

Y/N: What?! Yes of course I wanna know.

Jimin:
Well to tell you the truth straightforward:
you are now my hook up girl, whenever I am horny/ needy you will come to me. The other girls and also hook up girls, from the of members. You know BTS?

Y/N: What?! I am not gonna be your hook up girl?!

Jimin: No? Most girls would love to be in your position. And don't ignore my question, do you know BTS?

Y/N: Well most girls have low standards than! And no! I don't know BTS!

Jimin: Okay calm down, it's normal to be a bit nervous, scared and confused but no need to be rude. You will get used to it in no time, the other girls are also very nice, I think, I don't really talk to them. But okay.
Or do you wanna go back to your old small apartment where you can nearly pay the bills?

Y/N: *sighs* okay fine, but I-I -I

Jimin: You what?
*comes closer to my face*
Your still a virgin?

Y/N: Yea, and I'm not brave or anything so don't expect anything good!

Jimin: Oh okay baby, don't worry I will probably be gentle. And I fired the last one cause she couldn't please me, I do expect a bit better from you.

Y/N: But-

Jimin: Here is your room, you share it with the others. So remember: when I want it, you give it to me.

He opens the door to a big cute room with 7 beds, all the beds have a closet and a night Stan next to it. He walk in to the only made one and says that it's mine. I'm next to a window so that's great I guess. It's a white bed with black sheets, with a wooden nightstand and closet. There are 3 drawers in the nightstand. 1 filled with condoms, 1 has a book, a notebook, some pencils and marks in them, and the last one is still empty. With on top of it is a bottle of water.
In the closet are in the bottom drawer lingeries, bra's, panties and more. And everything else is still empty. I look around and see 2 girls laying on one bed watching something on a laptop, 1 girl sleeping and 1 girl sitting on a boys lap while talking as he is starting at her boobs.
"That's Jungkook and Anna, his girl. The girls laying on the bed are Lisa and Emily, and the one sleeping is Mia she probably just had a good night with Hoseok." Says Jimin as he looks around and than at me. "The 2 girls that you saw earlier in the kitchen are Chloe and Nora. Chloe sleeps in this bed." He points at the bed next to mine. "She is Namjoon's, Nora is Yoongi's, Lisa is Tae's, Emily is Jins. And you are mine obviously. But I will leave you alone, for now." He says when he walk away.

I sigh as I go sit on the bed. What did I get myself into?! I grab my backpack and take out my laptop and put it in the empty drawer together with my earphones, charger and speaker. As I'm putting my stuff away one of the girls come up to me. "Hey!! I'm Chloe! Your Jimins new one right? Y/N, Welcome!" She says with a big smile on her face, she looks nice.
She is wearing a short red plain skirt with a cropped white blouse with a loss black tie. With long black socks all over her knees almost touching her skirt.
She has her long kinda curly black hair falling over her shoulders, with a small dark red hair clip.

"Yes I'm Y/N, and your Chloe, Namjoon's g-girl?" I ask while she sits down on my bed next to me. "Yes! Don't worry, it's normal for me.
I have been here for almost 6 years already.
I have seen girls come and go. But there are a few things you should know...."

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

216K 12.8K 49
For Jimin, sex is a transaction and his work has gradually made him jaded towards the people he trades with. Until he meets one client who truly does...
237K 6.9K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
288 6 6
Jimin and y/n have been friends since they were kids and jimin has always loved her but y/n always thinks of him as just a friend he watches her go t...
720K 25.1K 63
You shouldn't have gotten tangled up with Park Jimin, but that's exactly what happened. Now you want out, but every day you're deeper in. He'd let yo...