Reincarnated in Honkai Impact...

By Firetunakaslana

A story talks about a boy who getting struck by a lightning while he was going his way to school and meet a g... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter
A/N (Don't skip!)
Chapter 3: Flirting is Effective
A/N
A/N
Lol
Hey Readers

Chapter 1: A Strange Yet Familiar Place...

2K 70 34
By Firetunakaslana

Ugh...

My head hurts....

When I woke up the first thing that greeted me was a pretty painful headache but at least I can stand the pain, after a bit my vision adjusted. I got myself up and looked around me only to see in front of me was a big looking castle.

Wait these place looks familiar...

Don't tell me...

Elysia: "T-this is ST. FREYA HIGH?!!

I then covered my mouth with my hand.

Elysia: "W-who was that?! It sounded so similar to Ellie's voice..W-wait I was the one that talking..."

I then felt a weight on my chest area, I looked down and what I saw very shocked me. I had a pair of large booba and I was wearing the outfit that similar to Elysia (Miss Pink Elf).

Elysia: "W-wait..that means o-oh...oh no...don't tell me..."

I then proceeded to touch the lower part of my new body and there was nothing there...

Elysia: "NOOO!!..nooo...m-my buddy I-its gone...nooo..may you Rest In Peace my friend..."

I whimpered in sadness but hey! At least I gained two things for the price of losing one so it's a win win situation for me.

Elysia: "No...I should stop thinking about useless thoughts. Time to look around but first thing I need to check if I can summon the bow like Elysia and later I will check what powers God gave me."

I went to the nearby aley and started to think a way that would make her weapons appear.

Elysia: "hmm~...should I imagine the bow appearing to summon it?"

I tried to imagine the bow materializing and fortunately it appeared.

Elysia: "now.. I think I need to do the opposite to make it disappear thought

I then imagined that the bow disappearing and it did disappear.

Elysia: "Wow cool ehe~ and now Im acted like Elysia bruh"

I decided to find out what Herrscher core God gave me and later try that 'the 13th power' .... I know now I remember that's Herrscher of Humanity's power in the 'Because of You Animation' and I really need big space for that or I destroy the whole place here haha

Elysia: "I figured out that I can transform to my Herrscher Form but how? And why the hell im not thinking that im a Flamechaser? I'm still clueless about what is the the special ability that God gave me, I will probably find it out in the future, anyways it's time to test out that Herrsheiiii power he gave me."

I summoned my bow and go to a very large space area of the city and there was totaly no people around here, so this is the perfect time to test it, I then concentrate honkai energy and now im in my Herrcher form (Herrscher of Human: Ego).

Elysia: 'hey A/N can you play TruE?'

A/N: "roger that!"

I heard the music out of nowhere and vibing as I danced, In a while I stopped dancing and got In a battle stance then aim the bow.

Now I have a frikin big copy of me that holding a big fucking bow then i let go of the arrow.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

Then a masive explosion that look like a nuke appeared in front of me while the whole place is destroyed.

Elysia: "ara~ I need to get outa here before Schicksal could hear the news about the explosion!"

I inactivate my herrscher form as I run back to the front gate of St. Freya. I then snap my finger while thinking about 'ER' for no reason then a portal suddenly appeard.

Elysia: "W-wait w-what!"

I then approched the portal to see Elysian Realm?

Elysia: "Is this the special ability that he meant? Ok this is so usefull to have a portal power... I'll better not go to that place, Im not ready to enter ER yet....and how do I close this portal?"

I try snap my finger then the portal suddenly vanished.

Elysia: "what the.... ok now I want to go to the dorms!"

I think about the dorm in 'Cooking with Valkyries' then snap my finger to open the portal.

I stared on the portal in awe and decided to walking towards it to see what's on the other side. As I fully went through the portal then I crashed into a table the flowervase above it was now broken and I found myself in a living room.

Elysia: "ohh.... opps my bad.. w-wait where Im I.... t-this place I remember this place!...."

Then I heard a handle of a door moving and it opened with a creaking sound and what I heard shock me.

???: "Hello? is anyone here? I heard crashes...

Elysia: "w-wait that voice....."

She said in a worried tone I then saw the head of the girl pop out from behind the door she has raven hair with purple eyes.

Elysia: "Mei!?"

What!?

Ok enjoy this meme

Poor Ellie....

Please vote >///<

See yaaa in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...