« Just a Highschool Crush...

By imapinkcharcoalx

[updated at 5/10/24- ☆ ★ FireWind & some SeaMoon ★ +ancients and some other cookies mentioned in the backgrou... More

☆Explaining the basics -+ other stuff ya need to know༄
Ch.2 Lockers. [REDO/UPDATED.]
Ch. 3 Shocking Events? [REDO/UPDATED.]
ch4. [The"Incident"]
chh 5 [The"Incident"2 /hangout\]
[SKIP IF U'D LIKE !] crackers chapter🍿🧐⁉️
[SKIP IF U'D LIKE !] school scenario..🐓(+roblox crap)
ch.6 Groupchats? Really?
ch.7 | An Unforgetable Competition / A New Rival.|
[SKIP IF U'D LIKE!] - "Sudden success?" - [#imsuchafoolforyou🎀]
♨︎ - surprising visit? - [SS]

Ch.1 A new school [REDO/UPDATED.]

644 11 6
By imapinkcharcoalx

10/2/23 update: redoing the whole thing, basically an updated version because the first time i wrote this was cringe, also if your comments got deleted then im sorry😭
[new-comers won't be able to see what the first part of this chapter was before so heh. 😼]

[3RD PERSON POV.]

School. The place where everyone has gone too.
[omg why so serious]

Entering the gates, he was nervous. Wind Archer, along with his sisters were entering the gates to Highschool.
Black Pearl opened the door for the three of them to enter, but as soon as she took a step, a few cookies ran up to her like crazy fangirls/boys. She literally didn't want a day with these cookies, especially in front of her siblings. It makes her think her siblings think she has that spoiled popular girl personality, but she's actually the opposite of it, a nice, caring and annoying sister.

Sea Fairy saw her sister's fake worrying smile, so she walked in front of them and stood up for her.

"Uhm hey people.(cookies) Can you guys kindly leave us for a moment? We just arrived.. And you all don't wanna be here wasting your time right...? So if you don't stop annoying her then I might as well have a meeting with the principal for you guys."

Sea Fairy said calmly, [omg reference!1!] Black Pearl and Wind Archer were both surprised at Sea's sudden response. But was still proud of her. Eventually, some of them kinda got annoyed and left afterwards.

"Sea you didn't have to defend for me I already know how to handle it."

Black Pearl said, looking at the time, she realized that they were almost going to be late.

"Guys we need to hurry up now—"

She said, alarming her siblings as they all went to their respective classrooms.

————————————————

Timekeeper kept fidgeting her pen, twirling it around and around, when she suddenly realized that someone had walked in, She realized she has a new classmate, that would be introduced right now.

"Alright you idiots.You have a new classmate today, so you better be nice to him or else. Anyqways, introduce yourself."

"Uhh... okay.. I'm Wind Archer, usually Wind for short—"

Suddenly, a ringing phone was heard, the teacher immediately got up and went outside of the classroom to answer it.

"I guess i just sit now..?"

Wind went to his assigned desk, beside Timekeeper. Timekeeper was really curious though, and asked him a question.

"Uhm... hello there! Im Timekeeper! But Time for short.. Can I ask you something...?"

She asked, hoping that she wouldn't bother him.

"Yes, What is it...?"

"Aren't you Black Pearl's brother..? Sorry if I've mistaken you for someone else if not.."

"No it's okay, you're right actually.. Do you know my sister or something...?"

"Oh Yeah actually! We're friends."

"Ohh, so you were probably the one she was talking about..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Anyways... I literally don't even have anyone to talk to in this class except that one annoying person at the back."

Time says to Wind, pointing at the person(cookie) looking outside the window, Fire Spirit. Well, he kinda heard what Time said anyways and just ignored it.

"That's Fire Spirit by the way, he's literally the most annoying person(cookie) I've ever met, besides Moonlight and Frost Queen."

"Oh.. hm.."

"Anyways.. I see that old man coming back in this room, so ya wanna be friends!?"

Timekeeper says excitingly but also kinda worried because the teacher will almost go to the room at any second now.

"Sure I guess.."

"Yippee!1!1!1!1"

The teacher got in the room at the right time after they just ended talking.

"Alright ya dang kids. Anyways."

———————————————
*「→ bell rings *

Most cookies rushed through the hallways, stayed in the hallways, and blocked the hallways while talking to their friends. It was really noisy, but no one cared.

Black Pearl was desperately trying to calm herself down, Sea Fairy was reassuring her that it's all fine and that Windy wasn't in some situation or something. Black Pearl being the overprotective sister she is, still didn't believe Sea.

Just walked out of the classroom with Time by his side, going to the cafeteria for lunch. A little worried that a specific someone would be panicking about him when he's completely fine.

"WHAT IF.. WHAT IF HE'S IN DANGER..? WHAT IF HE GOT LOST... WHAT IF—"

Black Pearl was constantly panicking, she was cut off by the person she was panicking about anyways.

"Pearl I'm completely fine and un-harmed."

"I really need to stop overthinking everything."

Black Pearl rushed over to him and hugged him tight. Sea was just standing there until someone came up to her.

"Oh Hello Sea!! Wait.. Is this your brother you were talking about?"

Moonlight asked Sea Fairy.

"Oh yeah actually... Anyways how are you? It's been a while since you and Stardust were on vacation..."

"Oh yeah! That.. anyways wanna hangout later? Y'know.. like usual?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, great! Same time?"

"Yup."

Moonlight squealed a little, she was really happy that she was finally able to hangout with Sea again after her vacation with Stardust, Moonlight was too happy that she accidentally almost held hands with Sea, both seem to be flustered and looked away quickly. Timekeeper out of nowhere, began teasing them.

"ooooooooooh!!! Looks like someone's flustered here eh..?"

"Shut up Time!-"

"I won't! You guys really need to fess' up already. It's reeaaallyy obvious!!~"

"Sorry Sea.. I have to agree.. Time is right y'know.."

Pearl said agreeing with Time, squealing on the inside, smirking on the outside. [huh i wonder who smirks like that too]
Moon and Sea looked at each other and decided to just sit down on a table already, still flustered about that situation.
Pearl and Time looked at each other, knowing to give em' some time and they'll probably be ready to confess to each other. Wind just stood there confused.

"How long have they been like this..?"

"Really long, to be honest. Frost Queen usually call's them out."

"Oh.."

Time said to Wind, then sitting down beside the ̶l̶e̶s̶b̶i̶a̶n̶s̶I mean.. Sea and Moon.

——————————————

[im too lazy to put the part where fire and wind are in the same class again so uhh yea..]

also holy crap a long rewritten chapter i wrote woah

also words without including this

[1027 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
4.4K 74 22
*AHEM* sooo its solarballs but in a whatsapp group 😍
14K 348 17
Book one ; What will happen after all these years that Kai reveals his darker self, that not even his parents or sister are aware of? Will he stay wi...
6K 261 5
A month after staying at the Jaeger household, Mikasa was introduced to a certain blonde-hair, blue-eyed friend of Eren.