ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ | Republished ✓

Por YouCreate___

Everyone has a Choice. Destiny blessed The Epic of Mahabharata with one such Choice. A person who was reincar... Mais

➤ Do not Skip | Urgent
1. Awakened
2. Meeting
3. Dilemma
4. Tentative Choice
5. A friend
6. Of Closures & Beginnings
7. A Clue
8. Kavach, Kundals & The God
9. Surya Dev and Revelations
10. Fifteen Years Hence - Hastinapura (Part 1)
11. Fifteen Years Hence - Karna (part 2)
12. Fifteen Years Hence - Advika (part 3)
13. Surprise
14. Finally they meet!
15. Shock and an Announcement!
16. A new brother! Let's find him
17. Thank goodness you agreed!
18. Oopss! Sorry!
19. The Most Awaited Day Arrives!
20. Finally the reunion!
21. The reunion between a mother & son
22. Exploring New Relations.
23. A new Entry!
25. Oh no! A problem.
26. Solutions.
27. Two Proposals Clash!!
28. Marriage Preparations.
29. The most Important day!
30. The Guru Dakshina.
31. The start of War with Drupad.
32. Attack and Glory.
33. Yuvraja Announced.
OMAKE I
34. A New Start.
OMAKE II
35. A fun-filled Day.
36. Dushala's Choice!
37. Purochana.
38. Lakshagriha- the Palace of Flames.
Interlude : Kunti.
39. Free! Free! Free!
40. The Boon is Fulfilled!
41. Hidimba & Ghatotkach.
42. Love is in the air.
43. The Grand Swayamvar!
44. Disaster successfully avoided.
45. Khandavprastha.
46. The Divine Bows!
47.Childhood Memories!
OMAKE III
48.Home.
OMAKE IV
49. Deepavali : The Festival of Lights!(Part 1)
50. Deepavali : the festival of lights!! (Part 2)
51. Leap : 12 Years Hence!
52. The Invitation/ The Trap.
53. The Dice Game & The consequences.
54. Aftermath!
55. Start of a new chapter.
56. A Danger?
OMAKE V
57. Jayadratha.
58. Baby, so soon?
59. Twelve Years By!
60. Matsya Desh - the disguise.
61. New normal - Agyatavas.
62. Keechak!
OMAKE VI
63. War?
64. The Solution to War.
65. The leftover Boon.
66. The Blessings.
67. Justice served.
68. The End.

24. I did a Mistake.

2.2K 134 21
Por YouCreate___

Mistakes are done unknowingly, never knowingly.

The night fell. Stars and Moon came out to brighten the dark sky. Everyone had retired for the night. Advika and Karna both had wanted to go back, but Kunti would not allow them to go, at all. She has said that she already told his adoptive parents, that they are staying the night. She further said that they all will all go to meet them tomorrow.

Both had agreed and had finally retired to bed. But Karna could not sleep. The image of Advika and Krishna had him very troubled. He felt so uncomfortable seeing them together. Advika had not said anything about Krishna to him. She never got comfortable with people so quickly. If she knew Krishna from before, then why did she not mention him? He was her best friend, he should know right?

Above all, why did he feel so uncomfortable? Why did he feel so jealous? So many questions and no answer at all. Karna got up from the bed. He would not be able to sleep, with his brain questioning everything. He decided to take a walk.

Karna took a stroll in the Gardens of the palace. The place was beautifully lighted with the moonlight. While he was partial to the sun he liked the moon. He walked for a while, before he saw something that felt like a punch to his heart.

In front of him stood Krishna and Advika, both leaning on each other. Her head was in his shoulder and his arm around her shoulder. His eyes went wide. He gulped before turning his back and leaving. He still did not understand the hurt he was experiencing, but he could not watch the scene. As it is, the scene was imprinted in his mind. He did not think he could take anything more. His heart felt heavy, and his brain numb. Why?

»»————- ★ ————-««

Advika had been unable to sleep so she had been walking in the garden, when she came upon Kanha, who was laying down on the ground.

" Tum yeha? " asked Advika.

" Haa, the moonlit night is beautiful!" replied Kanha, not opening his eyes.

" Yes, it is indeed." said Advika, as she sat down beside him. Some moments passed in utter beautiful silence.

" Kanha? " asked Advika.

" Hmm " hummed Kanha.

" I am glad you are here! I missed you and dau." said Advika, her voice soft.

" So did we. Maa, Rohini maa and Pitashree missed you too. You should have visited" said Kanha, just as softly.

" I know. It's..just" said Advika before breaking herself off.

" You don't need to explain. Your reasons are your own, Mayuri. Just visit sometimes, ok?" asked Kanha, gently.

Advika smiled softly at him, happy someone understood her well. Krishna sighed before getting up, and pulling her up too. She got up, only to be pulled in a side hug. She laughed, used to being pulled in a hug, whenever he felt like it. It was the same time that Karna had seen them. Both of them were unaware of an audience. No, Krishna was very aware who was there. Poor Jyesht, he thought, with a mischievous smile. Advika looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Haas kyu rahe ho? " asked Advika, furrowing her brows, as she separated from the hug, and turned back.

" Kuch nehi! But why are you looking back?" asked Kanha, with a teasing glint in his eyes. Advika kept looking for a while, before she turned towards him.

" Pata nehi kyu, parantu I think someone was here!" murmured Advika.

" Acha? Who do you think it was?" asked Kanha.

" I think.." said Advika.

" Haa, bolo bhi! " said Kanha.

" Karna, I guess?" replied Advika, still murmuring.

" You guess?" asked Kanha confused, laughing on the inside.

" Haa..wo hi hai..but what was he doing here?" asked Advika, worried.

" Why do you care? and it could be anyone else too." said Kanha, a teasing tone in his voice.

"I don't think so. I could always tell if it was him, anyway." said Advika. Her eyes widened as she noticed what she just said.

" Acha? Kyu? " asked Kanha, his voice still teasing.

" He is my friend, of course I would be able to tell!" said Advika, creating an excuse. A soft blush covered her cheeks. Kanha raised an eyebrow.

" Sirf sakha hi hai ? Ya fir kuch aur? " said Kanha, his voice full of mischief.

" Tatpariye kya hai tumhara? I am going to sleep! Subhratri! " said Advika, in a mock annoyed  tone before walking away. A blush still covered her face.

" Subhratri!! " yelled Kanha, from behind her, before a laugh escaped from his lips. He smiled as he watched both of them.

Karna was lying on his bed, an arm over his eyes, sleep far from his eyes. Advika sat near the windowsill to watch the moon, before going to bed and sleeping, a soft and  sweet smile on her face.

The morning came with a new hope for everyone, except one person who was feeling morose  all of a sudden.  Karna had not slept a blink, the previous night. He was feeling very irritated, which he concealed well. He went to Advika's room the first thing in the morning, only to be told by the dwarpal that she had left already. He was so furious then. He did not want to meet anyone now. But there was no choice.

" Putra! " called Kunti, as she stepped into his room, with a big smile on his face.

Karna blinked, before putting his irritation down. He pulled a smile on his face.

" Haa maa? " asked Karna, as he bent to take his blessings.

" Kalyan ho! Putra, this clothes would look good on you. Wear them today, please! We will  leave for your adopted parents home after breakfast, alright?" said Kunti, excitedly.

" Thik hai maa! " replied Karna, a genuine soft smile on his face.

" Dekho, maa is here! I have been searching for you for the last hour." asked Arjun, as he entered along with Nakul.

" Kyu? " asked Kunti, as she turned around to see two of her sons behind her.

" This idiot here is causing me a headache! Kripa kijiye mujhpe Maa! " said Arjun as he immediately went behind Karna.

Kunti turned towards Nakul, one of her youngest children, raising an eyebrow.

" Maa, help me. Which one should I wear? This or this? " asked Nakul.

In his hands, Nakul had two beautiful angavastras, which he held up to Kunti, for her to see. Karna stifled a smile, while Kunti looked exasperated.

"Whichever one you wear, my son would look the best, either way. " said Kunti. Nakul smiled while Arjun made a face behind Karna's back.

" Haa bandar jaisa! " murmured Arjun as he poked his head from behind Karna to see.

" Maa! Bhrata Arjun is making fun of me!" complained Nakul.

" Arjun!" said Kunti sternly. Arjun hid completely behind Karna again. Karna chuckled at his younger brother's antics.

" Maa, bolo na! Which one?" asked Nakul, pouting.

" How about the red one?" said Kunti.

" Thik hai! I would look the best, you will see." said Nakul, before he ran away to get ready. Arjun came out from behind Karna when Nakul left.

" Bach gaya! He had been hounding me since the morning!" huffed Arjun.

" You go as well to get ready, and let your brother get ready as well!" ordered Kunti.

" Ji maa. Bye Bhrata!" said Arjun as he waved and then left the room.

" Get ready fast, putra!" said Kunti.

Karna smiled as he nodded. Kunti left too.  After changing, he had just entered the room, when he heard a voice that made him freeze.

" Sakha? " called Advika, as she entered.

Karna's face blanked immediately. His back was towards the door, so Advika could only see his back. His mind replayed the last night's scene and he gulped. His irritation, anger and jealousy was bubbling under the surface. His jaw tightened. He took a deep breath.

" Sakha? Is everything alright?" asked Advika, wondering why he wasn't answering.

" Haa kyu nehi! Sab thik hi hai. " asked Karna, rudely.

Advika blinked and took a step back involuntarily. He had never used such a tone of voice with  her.

" Wo.." said Advika, her voice meek.

" Say whatever you have to say fast! I don't have so much time." said Karna, his irritation burning.

" Why are you speaking to me like this? What did I do?" asked Advika, her voice cautious.

" Look I don't want to speak to you. You go do whatever you like! It's not like you have time for me. Whenever I want to speak you, you are busy or nowhere to be found. You did not even tell me about your Dwarka family. Just leave." said Karna, his voice tightly controlled with anger.

Advika's eyes widened, at his accusations. She had seen him angry, but never like this, and definitely not with her. He was never angry with her. Advika blinked back the tears.

"I wanted to tell you. But there was no opportunity to tell. I thought I will tell you later. I had no idea I would meet Kanha and Dau so soon. The tale is not that important." said Advika, cautiously. She controlled her voice to not sound heavy.

" Of course it's not important. Why don't you just say I am not important to you? That you don't want me to know!" said Karna his tone sarcastic. He still had not turned towards Advika, neither had she asked.

Advika fell her heart pierce from his harsh words.

"If that is what you think, then yahi sahi.." said Advika as she turned back to him. She slowly left the room as a small tear fell from her eyes. Karna sighed in relief as she left. While some of his irritation and anger had subsided, it was still burning under his skin. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath before releasing it. He did not know why he was feeling guilty. She deserved it. She was not the one who kept secrets.

He steeled his heart, then why did it feel like that his heart broke? Advika walked down the hallways to Rajmata Kunti's room. She thought back at the conversation she just had. Karna had never behaved like that with her.

He never used such a tone of voice with her. She felt her eyes moisten, but she blinked back  the tears. He was accusing her, and she was falling for him. What a mess! She asked the dwarpal to tell Rajmata, that she was here to meet her.

" Aap andar ja sakti hai, Prithvi kumari! " said the dwarpal.

Advika nodded as she entered the room.

" Putri, betho..What's the matter? Why aren't you ready yet?"asked Kunti, her brows furrowing.

" Wo mata, I need to leave for my own house for some personal reasons. I came to give you  this." said Advika.

" Thik hai putri and what's this?" asked Kunti.

In Advika's hands was a very beautiful earrings, crafted smoothly and artistically.

" This is the earrings sakha wanted to give to Radha kaki, but he forgot to get it from the jeweler." said Advika.

" They are beautiful. Why don't you give it to him?" asked Kunti, puzzled.

" Ahh wo..I went but he was not there so.." said Advika, not wanting to tell she had a fight with Karna.

Kunti nodded and said that she would give it to him.

" You really are not coming with us, putri?" asked Kunti again.

" No mata. I really need to go home. Agya dijiye mata." said Advika, assuring her. Kunti nodded and blessed her.

Advika left the room and the palace immediately. Her heart was still hurt and she was getting a headache already. She hoped the rest of the day would go well.

Back in the palace, everyone who would be leaving to Adirath and Radha's house was having a breakfast.

" Putra Karna, Advika left these for you!" said Kunti.

Karna took the bag from Kunti's hand. He saw the earrings and felt his eyebrows rise.

" When did she went to get these? I had absolutely forgotten them!" murmured Karna to himself, feeling his anger and irritation at her subside even more.

" Kya hai Jyesht? " asked Yuddhisthir, curious.

Karna passed the bag to him.

" See for yourself!" said Karna, felling his smile widen.

" She said in the morning she got them from the jeweler and she went to give it to you, but you weren't there so she left it with me." explained Kunti, while the five brothers admired the jewellery.

Karna nodded at Kunti. It seems she had gone to get them when he was searching for her. His anger subsided completely. He had never spoken to her in such a manner ever. He decided he would apologize on the way to his home. He did unjustly dumped all his emotions on her. He winced at that. Where is she anyway?

" Suprabhat! Are Mayuri dikhai nehi de rahi? " asked Krishna as he entered the room along with Balrama dau.

" She went to her house, said something about meeting her family." explained Kunti.

" Acha? I did not know she would leave immediately." said Kanha.

" Why? what happened?" said Karna worried. Why would Advika go to meet with her family? Wasn't she forbidden to meet them by that grandmother of hers?

" When we were returning, we stopped at the shiv temple. We met with her brother and grandmother. Her brother told her to meet with him. So she went, I think?" said Kanha.

" Avinash? " asked Karna in shock.

Kanha nodded in reply.

Karna blinked as he absorbed the information. All finished their breakfast.

" Let's go! We will be late otherwise." ordered Kunti. Everyone nodded.

" Mayuri won't come with us?" asked Balrama, as he was not listening to them.

" Nehi! She has some personal matter to attend to!" said Kanha annoyed.

" Acha hai. You and your sister wont give me a heart attack at one trip; at least." teased Dau. Kanha simply pouted at him.

Karna felt his eyes widen. Sister? Krishna saw as her as a sister? O god!! He sure had to apologize now.

" I need to find her." muttered Karna to himself.

The party consisting of Kunti, the six brothers and the Dwarka duo left for Karna's house.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14K 708 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...
To save her love Por Leena Pal

Ficção histórica

15.8K 662 22
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
29.6K 1.8K 21
Once upon a time there was a man named Karna. He was born to a Kshatriya women and was adopted by a suta when his birth mother abandoned him. People...
333K 13.9K 85
What will happen if Karna was destined to be the son of Suryadev and Devi Sangya but due to some circumstances he had to born as Kunti's son. ...