Light in the Dark

Galing kay Mother0fMischief

When magic begins to die out, polluted and corrupted because of inbreeding, blood supremacy, and one man's id... Higit pa

Let me tell you a Story
Marvolo's Story
Severus' Story
And so our Story Begins
To be Rescued; To be Healed and Loved
To Hogwarts we go!
First day of Class
Halloween
The Aftermath
The Yule Ball
The Will Reading
Cute and Fluffy
The End of First Year
A Terrible Start to Second Year
Back to Hogwarts We Go!
The Chamber is Opened?
Trouble Brewing
The Mystery Deepens; Aragog
Her Skeleton will Remain
Unforgivable
The Aftermath- Wakened
Foreshadowing
Execution; Third Year begins
Dementors, New Professors, and Idiots, Oh my!
The Boggart
The Dementors

Happy Birthday, Harry

1.6K 59 77
Galing kay Mother0fMischief

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ Chapter 22 ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Harry was nervously brushing his hair, his outfit was perfectly pressed and complimented his fair features and made his eyes stand out. He wished Draco was here, but he needed to go with Uncle Luc to visit with his father's side of the family after his 13th birthday came roaring, quite literally too, in and not only did he present as an Alpha, but his Creature Inheritance also made an appearance. Narcissa remained behind with Artemis and Harry since it was far too cold up north for the infant. Tom also had to visit his grandmother for most of the summer as well, which saddened Harry greatly, but the boys would be back for his birthday!

"Harry, sweetling, it's almost time for the guests to arrive." His Auntie Cissy calls as she knocks on the door before peeking in. She has Artie strapped to her chest with the fabric wrap Harry had shown her. It was adjustable, comfortable for both mother and daughter, and it was so soft that Artie easily falls asleep in it, especially when she's nestled against her mother's heart. "You look so beautiful, but are you sure you are up for the party? You've been a bit under the weather the last few days..."

"I'm sure, Auntie Cissy, besides Dray and Tom are supposed to be back today!" He chirps, but he does have to admit he's a bit pale. He was still very tired, he wanted to just grab all his comfy bedding and hide in a nice dark room, maybe horde his favorite snacks and just sleep for a week or two.

"Alright, if you are certain, but please do not force yourself. If you feel anything at all, you will tell me." She says firmly.

He nods, finishing tying his hair into a mermaid tail style braid that he carefully pinned to the side of his head so the tail hung over his shoulder. Pleased with his handy work, Harry turned to his aunt and cousin, giving them both a sweet little kiss as picks up his favorite stuffed animal, a really fat stag with wings on its back. He wasn't sure why it called to him, but he loved it. While Draco and Tom were away, Harry wasn't completely lonely! He got to visit and have visits from his other friends! Harry enjoyed the sleep over he had with the girls just the week before!

Though, he just hopes next year, school will be better. The end of the year had finished calmly, thankfully. And no one pointed out or blamed him if Harry purposely avoided any news on Lockhart's trial and sentencing. Uncle Lucius however did inform him, before he left, that around August 15th, he would be dueling the Alpha to the death. Harry hadn't decided if he was going to attend it or not. Harry's not even sure if he can handle seeing Lockhart's face again without having a relapse. He also wasn't sure if he could handle seeing his uncle kill another. He had no doubts, not a single one, in his mind that Uncle Luc would be the winner. Lockhart was a terrible teacher, none of the spells he was attempting to teach the children were actually what he claimed they were.

Harry really doubts the man would last more than a minute seeing as most of his classes had been re-enactments of his books. Or discussions on why he preferred one color to another. Heck, there were three about his favorite foods and plays! Nothing was useful, not even in everyday life, or worth anything in the end. Everyone with at least 3 brain cells quickly opted out of his classes. Lockhart's classes were mostly his fangirls and several fanboys attending them; everyone else had opted for self study. But considering that this was a duel to the death, even an incompetent fool could prove himself in the end.

Speaking of incompetency, Harry will make sure he has his papers ready just in case if next year's DADA professor turns out to be another flop. Though he highly doubts that after this debacle, whoever is hired will without a doubt be thoroughly vetted out. He's also certain they will be watched closely to ensure the safety of the students. Uncle Luc also assured Harry that the DADA classes will take place in a new classroom, as a means to avoid PTSD for himself and the other victims of Lockhart.

"Harry, sweetheart." Aunt Cissy calls and he blinks out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, Auntie, I got a bit lost in my thoughts." Harry assures her.

They head downstairs and out into the backyard where Harry's friends were gathering. He quickly ran over to Hermione, who was giggling and showing off her new cat. He will admit it's not the prettiest of kitties, but he had a charm to him. Crookshanks is what she called him, his face was flat and squished, his fur was in need of good grooming and he had some old scars and terrible kink in his tail. However, Harry found him oddly familiar, like an old memory itching at the back of his head. Crookshanks seemed to take a shining to him. If Harry and Hermione spent the next hour petting and gently grooming him, that was their business and the part Kneazle will not begrudge them.

Pansy and Daphne had their cats with them and they were talking about tips and tricks on kitty care. Astoria, Daphne's little sister was attending as well and was making fast friends with Luna, the little blonde girl had been sent through by her father. She had told Narcissa that her father sends his best regards and hoped that they will come for tea after the awakening. Narcissa was a bit confused, but what she's learned about her sweet little niece was that she was a very special child. Neville, Blaise and Theo were there as well. Gregory and Vince were there as usual, Gregory at least offered him a cupcake and a soft 'Happy Birthday.'

The Narcissa smiled when Dobby led at least the Weasley Twins out to the back yard, the two redheads held several presents between them and happily called out to Harry. The little Ravenette squealed with delight and ran up to them, hugging them and pulling them over to where the others were playing and chatting. The adults conregated by the snack tables, Narcissa chatting with Lady Zabini and at least Mrs. Goyle.

"I'm so happy you guys could make it! I thought for sure your mother wouldn't allow you to come!" Harry gushes, holding both the twins arms, purring happily.

"Whoa, nice purr, Li'l Kitty!" Fred laughs.

"Indeed, indeed! Dear brother, I believe Harry's turning into a cat!" George laughs in agreement.

"Harry's been purring up a storm." Daphne notes and looks him up and down. She's been extra protective of Harry since the incident. "Then again, he's still pretty petite."

"Harry's very pretty too!" Astoria chirps shyly and Harry quickly goes and hugs her, nuzzling her.

"Super affectionate to boot... Huh?" They all startle seeing a large shadow zoom over head, but by the time they looked up, it was gone. It couldn't have been an airplane, they wouldn't fly so low. Hermione knows that much.

Before anyone could ask or contemplate what it could be, Lucius and Draco came walking out of the house, Draco was noticeably taller and more handsome looking. Hermione blushed hotly, having presented as an Omega not long after she had regained consciousness from being petrified. The others noticed as well, Blaise and Greg quickly backed away from the Omegas and the still unpresented seeing the sudden flash of red in Draco's eyes. But soon he had his arms full of a happy, purring Harry. He chuckles at his godbrother's affectionate greeting and nuzzles him.

"You're back! How was the trip? Did you have fun? Did your family enjoy the visit? Can I go with you next time?" Harry asks in rapid fire excitement.

"Calm down, Harry!" Even Draco's voice was a bit deeper and it had a low purr to it.

"Oh ho, Malfoy's got a nice voice..." Fred chuckles.

"Little new Alpha." George agrees.

"Shut up... And yes, I enjoyed the trip, my aunts and uncles on my dad's side were happy to see me, my cousins were fun to play with, though everyone missed one of my Uncles and cousin. Hopefully next time they would join us. It's very cold up north, I think dad wants to make sure you can handle the cold." Draco laughs softly.

"Draco." Lucius chuckles softly, even as he catches hold of Harry, nuzzling the little boy, kissing his temple. "Go say hello to your mother and sister."

"Artie!" He laughs brightly and runs to go see his baby sister. Narcissa sighs as her son takes her daughter, giving her a barely there kiss on the cheek. "Hello mother! Artie, did you miss big brother? Yes, you did!"

"Uncle Luc, are you ok? Did you like the trip?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I enjoyed it. Though I did worry about you, your aunt and Artemis. Nearly came back early, but Draco needed all the help he could get." Lucius chuckles softly, holding the smaller boy up higher. He frowns a bit, Harry smelt sweeter and he felt warmer to the touch. "Harry--"

"Lucius, put my godson down so I may hug him." Severus's sudden voice startles the Ice Drake, who turns and Severus easily plucks Harry from his arms.

"Uncle Sev!" Harry purrs, cuddling closer, enjoying the earthy, flowery scent clinging to him, tinged with something darker and comforting. "You're back! Did you enjoy your trip too?"

"Of course, Nana is looking forward to finally meeting you. Tom talks almost nonstop about you to her. She is eager to meet his friends as well." Severus chuckles softly. Severus nuzzles him close, almost purring happily as he sniffs at the crown of Harry's head.

Before he can contemplate the thicker aroma coming from Harry, said birthday boy gasps and wiggles free. He lets go and cannot help his amused chuckle when Harry runs at Tom and all but tackles the young Alpha, who's grown taller, stronger and ever more like his father in the face, his dark blue and gold flecked eyes softening into sun dabbled ocean blue. Tom easily catches Harry in his arms, easily swinging him into a couple of joyful spins. He had been very restless since summer vacation started. He didn't like being away from Harry, especially after the nightmarish second year had finally ended.

His Nana was pleased at his aggression, his fury; she claimed that he would be like his father, an Alpha of Alphas. She lamented that he might be too much like his father and not just in looks alone. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he did know that he would protect his friends and family, especially Harry, with everything he has. He had taken to her training with vigor, even if at the end of it, he felt so sore, drained and perhaps he wished for death after a couple of grueling sessions. However, he pushed forward with it, he would not quit. Quitting was never an option. His Creature form had also significantly changed, his mother and grandmother were both shocked and curious over this, but Severus was nevertheless proud of his son.

Shaking his wandering thoughts away, Tom pressed his nose to Harry's forehead and sighed contentedly. Harry always smelt of flowers and sunlight, but also something sweet and homey. However, there was an undercurrent to it now, something... spicy, clinging to the back of the throat, but not in a bad way. Tom would have investigated further, if Harry didn't pull back from the hug, his adorable smile shining brilliantly.

"Come on, everyone's here now!" Harry pulls him along and Tom cannot begrudge the adorable boy anything.

They spend the day playing games, eating the wonderful food prepared for the day, but many notice that Harry seems to grow tired more often, gravitating more towards Tom as the day progresses. And it's hard to not notice when Tom snarls and snaps his impressive fangs at the other Alphas and Betas present. It's not until a game of tag, after they had cut the cake and sang happy birthday, did it come to a head. Harry was happily chasing Astoria and Luna, playfully growling he was gonna get them, that he stumbled. He had been feeling dizzy on and off, he was also very hot, but didn't want others to worry, but maybe he should have said something sooner? He manages to catch himself against a tree, panting as if he's just run the Marathon at the Olympics 5ˣ over.

He also feels his belly hurting, like a lot. He feels like he's going to throw up from the pain alone. He whimpers, collapsing to his knees as his body pulses with his heartbeat, which is pumping faster than normal, even though he's not running anymore. He's hot, he feels exposed and whines pitifully as the pain grows. He loses track of his surroundings because suddenly, Tom is there and quickly wrapping him in his light summer cloak, it smells heavily of rain forests, tea and something dark, like Uncle Sev, something dangerous and deadly, but oddly welcoming, comforting. There is this sharpness, something feral, something... Alpha.

"Thomas, back away from him." He distantly hears Uncle Sev's voice telling Tom, who is holding him tightly, but also, delicately. Like he's afraid to put more pressure and risk shattering Harry like the the most delicate of glass.

"He-"

"He's going to present, you need to let him go... You cannot be near him, you know this..." Severus orders his son.

Their voices are distorted in his ears, like they are talking from the other end of a tunnel, but also underwater. Harry's vision is fading, he's certain he's going to throw up now, the pain in his stomach getting worse. He briefly wonders if he's dying and if he is, he welcomes it, if it means the pain, this heat will end. He passes out before he can hear if Severus convince his son to let him go or not. He hopes Tom didn't, he felt safe in his arms, wanted to be buried there if he could be...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Chaos had irrupted at the small party, one minute the kids were playing happily and then the next, Astoria and Luna came running back, frantically calling for help. For an instant the adults thought a true threat had broken into the property, but after a quick scan of the wards by Lucius, he found nothing. Before anyone could ask what had the girls upset, Luna told them that a Queen was presenting! It took them less time to realize what she meant because an Omega is always referred to as a Queen of their Nest. Severus bolted off with Narcissa not too far behind her. The Adult Alphas quickly gathered the children and remained back.

They would not risk getting their heads ripped off by the two Omegas as they rushed towards one of their own to help as best they could and move him to the Heat Rooms. Lucius quickly called all the House Elves to get the room prepared, to gather items from each family member and carefully pile them in the heat room so Harry may build his nest as he desires, making sure that at least a few items from Artie were present, the scent of a baby helps to calm and stabilize an Omega's mind, giving them an anchor. A baby doll, a magical one that is, was also placed in the room. It would act like a baby, but without the fear of it dying from neglect or starvation if Harry's too far gone.

Severus would make sure to charm it properly, Lucius is certain of that, if not his wife. He's doing a head count when he realizes Tom is not there, which means he's either still hiding and has no idea what is happening, or he heard the commotion and went to find Harry. Which is not good, the young Naga would be triggered into a rut if he's exposed to Harry's newly produced Omega pheromones and the presentation Heat. He can only hope his wife and Severus would handle the young Alpha. As much as he wanted to go grab his nephew, he's not suicidal to enough to go near a newly presenting Omega and two overprotective mother Omegas.

Lucius quickly passes everyone a scent neutralizer, the other adults quickly helping to apply it on the children and themselves. It's always scary when a presentation happens without warning, especially one of an Omega since they are few and far between. The fact that this generation has produced more Omegas since the height of the war and the aftermath is astounding! They will have to celebrate the occasion once Harry's through the thick of it and able to join them.

"Well, you always knew how to throw a killer party." Lord Parkinson laughs a low almost sarcastic chuckle.

"Indeed, even when I do not plan for surprises." Lucius drawls, turning to see that his wife was flying quickly back towards the house, though she dumps a struggling Tom into his arms as she does so. "Nephew, calm down! You need to calm down!!"

"But Harry--"

"Is going to be fine!" He promises. "Much like when you presented, we had to take careful care and precautions. You and your friends made it through without issue, let your mother and aunt handle this, they will get him through it. I promise!"

Tom struggled a bit more before he finally seemed to give in, going limp and in a rare show of vulnerability buried his face into his uncle's neck, taking a deep, shuddering breath. Lucius knows it's scary, especially because Tom's Alpha instincts must be screaming at him to find Harry, to protect him, to provide for him and to claim him. Lucius has no doubts that Harry and Tom would be a Mated couple in the semi near future, they practically are one with how they behave around one another. Maybe this will help them realize their feelings for one another and help them grow closer.

Lucius keeps everyone out on the back patio until he sees both Severus and Narcissa walk out of the manor, both a bit harried and tired, his wife, normally a very well put together lady, had her long hair pulled back into a messy bun, she had put on some Muggle clothing, a loose tee shirt and leggings, which allowed her to move quickly and was comfortable for the week of hell they were about to have. Severus had at least made a messy French braid in his hair before pinning it with a hair clamp. He was dressed similarly to his wife, but he was using lounge pants instead of the leggings. They quickly raided the buffet table for some much needed food and drinks.

"Mom?" Tom asks, from his place nestled into his Uncle's side, the last two hours had killed him with worry.

"Hadrian's fine, I had to give him a level 9 pain potion and have called Emeraldspark from Gringotts to come take a look at him." Severus sighs, after downing three water bottles and stuffing a chocolate donut into his mouth. "If she feels we can handle this, we'll leave him in the Heat rooms and keep watch of him. If not, we're moving to Gringotts until this is over."

"But--"

"No buts, Thomas." Severus cuts him off, moving to hug his son close. "Remember Hadrian's still under those potions and spells, we've been very slow going in getting them removed. We cannot do anything foolish, or risk him being seriously hurt or worse..."

Tom nods, reluctantly accepting his mother's subtle orders. Once the two had eaten and drank enough to last a few more hours, they head back in, by now the sedative Severus administered, should have kicked in so that Harry can sleep through most of his womb fully developing and the extreme pain that causes. He's certain Harry will have a minor freak out when he wakes up and realizes he no longer has balls. Severus certainly had. Lucius took their departure as the signal to end the festivities for the night. Though, he did welcome those willing to wait out the presentation to remain. Harry's friends certainly wanted to be here when he came out, worried for their friend, but excited that one of the last few members of their eclectic group would soon be an Omega by the looks and sounds of things.

Tom pulled the other Alphas to the side to both plan how best to protect their Omega friends and to impress upon them that Harry was to choose who he wants to be courted by and later mated to. The others heard the very not so subtle, 'Harry's mine', even if he didn't say the words. They knew from how close the pair were. Draco waited until Tom walked away to start a small betting pool for their friends on how long it will take Tom to finally confess his feelings for Harry or explode and declare that Harry is his. Draco's personally giving Tom a bout two years, the Alpha can be very stubborn when he wants to be.

"We'll have to tell the Weasley Twins." Blaise said. "They had to leave least their mother got suspicious."

"Indeed. I'm sure they'd have stayed otherwise, but I'm sure they can find excuses to come everyday." Greg muses as Vince nods his head. "But still I hope Harry's going to be ok..."

They nod in agreement before they joined the others in playing a board game, no use fretting after all...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Severus and Narcissa took turns keeping watch of Harry, double teaming when one of the stronger waves of pain kicked in. But overall it was surprisingly smooth sailing. You would think with the Potter Luck something super crazy would happen. Harry slept most of the time, mothered the magical baby doll they charmed to look like Artie, to help him when he grew a bit manic looking for the source of the baby scent. He made an impressive nest with the pillows and blankets taken from the linen cupboards and some of the older ones from their personal rooms. She smiled as she watched Harry fuss with one of Draco's cloaks, trying to get it to drape just right over the edge of the nest next to the one that Lucius had worn just two weeks ago.

She noticed that Harry horded Tom's blankets and pillows closer to where he slept and kept 'Artie' nestled and secure at. Severus was mentally preparing himself for his son's epic embarrassment of trying to court and win the affections of Harry, who can be a bit dense and oblivious. The two mothers had a small side bet on how long it will take Harry to realize Tom's been kinda in love with him since they met and vice versa. And if they were secretly planning the Mating Ceremony, that was their prerogative as the mothers/guardians of the young pair in question. And maybe Severus was helping Narcissa also plan Draco's once the younger Ice Drake finally manned up and asked Ms. Granger to court and eventually mate. But again, that was their business, at least for now...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Harry slowly woke, he was groggy and sore, he felt sticky from more than just sweat and it was only the comforting scents of family that told him he's somewhere safe that kept him from panicking. Slowly blinking his eyes open, he carefully reaches for his glasses which someone passed to him. Once they were on, he saw Healer Emeraldspark standing at the edge of his nest, a motherly expression on her face, softening her normally stern and no nonsense look. He sits up slowly, his stomach hurt and he flushed when a loud wet sound sounded from between his legs. The Healer does not laugh or comment, simply handing him the first of several potions.

"Thank you... What happened?" He wonders, though if he had to guess, he knows what happened. He just wants some confirmation.

"Heir Potter has joined the ranks of Noble and Fierce Omegas." She says proudly. "Your heat has just ended and you've adjusted magnificently. Your scans have shown much improvement in your overall health and it means we can fully purge your system from the lingering harmful spells and potions. Though it looks like your dietary needs will still be an on going battle." She frowns at that part, once more wishing she can get her hands on the bloody monsters that dared to do this to a child! Hobs were a very precious gift in Goblin Culture. She still has half a mind to exercise her rights as a Guardian and Caregiver of such a sweet Sun Child and steal him away into the heart of the Nation where he will be safe and sound.

"So I had my first heat..." Harry gulps and looks down at his crotch and hesitantly reaches between his legs. He whimpers when he does not find his balls, but the soft folds of a vagina where they once sat, though he knew what to expect thanks to Auntie Cissa teaching him as well as his friends what to expect about Presenting the previous summer. He also remembered some of the Sex Ed classes that his Muggle School had taught them about presentation and the changes their bodies would be soon undergoing as they get older.

"Indeed, Lady Malfoy and Potions Master Snape have done an admirable job helping you through it. The doll was a very fine touch and one that should be implemented for all newly crowned Omegas." She praises as she hands over the next potion for him and a glass of water. "Most of the time, when an Omega presents, it is normally a much more stressful event, but thanks to the magic doll acting like a real infant with articles covered in said infant's scent, it gave you something to focus on and to nurture. Your sex drive has also awoken and stablized from what your guardians told me and as soon as I can get you in for an examination, we will know how well your uterus formed and how fertile you might be."

Harry blushed brightly at this, but nods his head. That explains the soreness and the lingering cramps.

"Once we do that, we will be able to prescribe you tailored suppressant and contraceptive. We will also find out how often you will have heats and schedule when to go off your suppressants to allow for a natural heat at least once or twice a year to avoid fertility issues later on in life. These Heats will take place either in the Heat rooms within Hogwarts or you will be excused from school and allowed to come home to ride our your Heat in peace. Any questions so far?"

"No, Auntie Cissy did a very good job of explaining what to expect and how things will proceed after we present as either Alpha or Omega since Betas will not really notice much change other than what is common even among Muggles." Harry assures Emeraldspark, who nods and hands him some water and a bowl of fruit, which he thankfully drinks and eats, feeling slightly better.

"You've produced quite a bit of slick, which bodes well for your fertility, but I'm certain you'd like to take a nice hot bath. How bad are the cramps?"

"Like a 3 right now, they're there, but it's not painful..." He says.

"Good, the womb seems to have formed properly and is pretty much ready." She nods, making some notes on the scroll floating beside her. "Then let's get up and into the bath." She carefully leans forward to help him stand, his legs feel like jelly filled noodles and he all but collapses onto her, but the tiny She Gob easily supports him and helps him out of his next and into an attached bathroom where Severus and Narcissa have just finished setting the bath for him, some fresh clothes and little Artie is in an adorable little floaty splashing happily in the tub. Harry quickly hurries in, mildly embarrassed, but he's pretty sure his aunt and uncle have seen his nakedness this whole time and are not phased by it in the least.

He settles into the scented bath and all but melts at the relief to the low grade soreness that he'd been feeling. And watching little Artie on her floaty, splashing and playing under the very watchful eyes of her mother and uncle and now her cousin, certainly helped improve his mood. Even Healer Emeraldspark chirps softly in Gobbledygook, dangling a bejeweled tassel before the baby and giggling when Artie's little bluish silver eyes widen and followed the strange, but sparkly item and tried to reach for it. Severus helped wash and comb Harry's hair, chatting with the other two mothers while Artie giggles and plays, Harry just relaxing and listening.

He must have dozed off at some point because he wakes up sitting on his bed in his room, wrapped in warm towels, Severus very carefully drying him off and helping him dress once more. It's a big fluffy sweater dress and some egg cream colored leggings. He even has a matching set of bunny socks that go with the bunny themed sweater dress. It's nice and warm and so soft! His hair has been dried off and carefully braided and pinned against the back of his head in a loose princess style. Severus helps him lay down and after letting him know that Dobby was nearby if he needs anything, he lets him get the first bit of proper sleep since his Heat started.

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

When Harry woke up the next morning, he felt much better than he'd felt before his Presentation. Yawning softly, walks into his ensuite and after doing his morning ablutions, he headed downstairs to breakfast. Harry walked in, yawning yet again and thus missed his friends getting up and rushing at him until he yelps in shock at the mass group hug. Hermione, Daphne, Astoria and Luna were pressed closest to him with Pansy between the Greengrass sisters before he spots Neville and Blaise, even Theo managed to wiggle his way into the hug with Draco and Tom making up the outer wall. He giggles as he cuddles into his friends, lightly scenting them, though avoiding the Alphas for now.

Tom though was not to be denied his Harry cuddles, having missed them for a month already, plus the week that Harry's Heat took. He simply picked up the Omega, sat in his usual spot and plopped Harry down on the seat to his left, pulling him close to his side for cuddles while using his right hand to serve him breakfast and tea. Lucius felt his eye twitching at the not so subtle possessiveness of his nephew, but he cannot say anything because Harry, as incredibly bright as he is, was a clueless little kitten at times. It does not help that his wife and his soul brother are quietly giggling like a pair of children right now, Little Artie giggling simply because she hears them giggling. Healer Emeraldspark had spent the night running scans on all the children, making sure there were no issues or surprises, though she was down right furious at the Presentation of Tom, however after she scanned him and saw the results, she admitted that even without the stressful situation, he'd have still fallen into Presentation early.

Severus was not sure if he was proud or worried at how powerful his son was. Harry was pretty powerful too. They were shocked at how subtle his Preheat symptoms were and that he had been displaying them for at least 2 ½ weeks before his birthday. They would find out more after their trip to the bank and school shopping. Lucius was not looking forward to who would be the new Defense Teacher this year, but considering what happened with Lockhart, whoever it was was likely to be watched by at least five different Aurors and the Committee. As normally quiet morning was, today was filled with the lively chatter of the children and their parents, who had shown up for the trip as well as to congratulate Harry on his Presentation.

Once breakfast was over with, everyone got up and ready to Floo into the alley. It was very early so there were very few people around. Lucius and Narcissa held onto Harry's hands when the newly presented Omega seemed to grow nervous and shy, they half hid him between them, the Ice Dragon shifting slightly more in front of both his mate and ward. Little Artie was in her sling as always, but this time facing the Alley, her delighted squeals and burbles making everyone smile or laugh. The large group split up in front of the bank. Hermione quickly pulled her parents towards Flourish and Botts to pick up not the course books for the year, but some more on other aspects of magic. She apparently had a very full work load this year. The others gave her extra money and Pansy gave her a charmed bag so the girl could pick up their books for them and a small list of other books.

They had seen a sign in front of the book store with Lockhart's picture on it and had quickly agreed that Harry was not going back into that store any time soon. The Grangers were shocked at the amount of books and the hefty coin purse their daughter was being entrusted with. Hermione nodded, a determined look on her face as she marched toward Flourish and Botts like a warrior marching off to war. She would find out about this 'new book' about the man and maybe 'suggest' they remove the sign from the front since many people would feel uncomfortable entering the shop with his image on the front, especially those who had been victims of the predator.

Pansy had everyone's measurements and was in charge in getting the robes either altered or made, as well as a list of charms to add to them. They would be taking various electives this year and not everyone was going to be in the same classes. Though they made sure that at least there was one person in every single one of Harry's electives. Daphne was taking her sister and Luna along to pick up potion ingredients as well as other items. Draco and Tom were annoyed to be forced to go pick up the items for the Elective classes they needed. Severus just gave them a cocked eyebrow and a stern glare. Both boys grumble, but leave to do as ordered. The others broke up to get whatever shopping needed to be done.

Harry greeted the Goblin guards, his aunt and Uncles do the same, the guards nod back. The Mural warning thieves was as beautiful as always and Harry walked up to admire the creatures. He touched the Winged Serpent, curious as to what it was. He will have to pick up Newt Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Maybe Mr. Scamander might have seen it and knows what it could be. He feels... drawn to it somehow. Not in a bad way, but... it's strange, a good strange. Walking into the bank proper with his guardians, Harry waited in line patiently, humming softly as Narcissa and Severus check over their medical scans that they've been taking since they discovered the spells and bindings on Harry.

They've managed to clear out most of the spells and bindings thanks to the regimen of potions they had originally made with Emeraldspark. It was now safe enough for Harry to undergo the Cleansing Ritual. They hoped that with this, Harry would be able to reach his full magical potential as well as be able to access his full inheritance. Lucius sees a stand with the Daily Prophet on it and quickly purchases one. Opening the paper, he freezes at the headline. There in big bold letters was the most disturbing headline.

Azkaban Breakout: Death Eater on the Loose!

He doesn't realize he froze for so long that his family managed to make it to the Goblin teller and Harry, sweet little angel that he is, greets him properly before asking to see his account manager. He quickly catches up with them before they leave through the back. He will bring up the breakout once they handle their other business as well as making sure that Hadrian is safely in the Ritual Room. His wife and heart brother were talking with Healer Emeraldspark, the three discussing in detail what the Ritual would entail, the expected results and what surprises might crop up. Diamondclaw and Flinthook were present as well as Harry's new Goblin, Griphook. Though much younger than other Accountants, perhaps it was Griphook's youth that made him such a promising and capable accountant.

The three Goblins were talking about the reports they have been gathering over the last few years and how to proceed forward with finally making moves to punish the thieves and exposing the truth. There was a fourth Goblin, one whom Lucius had never dealt with before and thus put him on edge, however he could not openly speak out against the stranger, just in case the Goblin King approved of him. They were most lucky that King Jareth was being so helpful to them. But then again the other being was a father. And a father's job was to protect their family, especially their children. For now he would watch this Harpoon very carefully.

"-- very well, if you are certain Hadrian's going to be alright, then we will allow for the Cleansing to happen." Narcissa says as she and Severus finished interrogating the Gobliness, who felt proud at how wary the Magical pair were. Trust was very hard earned in Goblin Culture, and to trust blindly was a foolish thing to do.

"I am most certain. I would never suggest anything that I would not be willing to put my own Hobs through." Emeraldspark assures them. She may be a Healer, but she was a mother and wife first and foremost.

The two mothers across from her relaxed, though it was inperceptable to anyone who was not a mother. There was just universal understanding that all mothers seem to follow or rally against. Emeraldspark could see it in the way their faces softened just the slightest bit. Children of any kind were precious, espeically among races where birth rates were very low and infant mortality was very high. Emeraldspark was one of the few She Goblins to have high fertility, her mate was considered very blessed and it showed in both his work, position and through their small tribe of Hobs. She knows if their positions were reversed, she would be gleaning every single last Knut of information from them before she ever dared to allow her Hobs to undergo something potentially dangerous.

"Very welll, Hadrian?" Severus turns to his charge, his eyes softer as he sees how nervous the young Omega looked.

"We will not allow this if you are not certain." Narcissa promised, though the older pair of Omegas hoped he would allow them to do this. The spells and bindings on him were going to eventually kill him if not leave him magically crippled for the rest of his life, if he was unfortunately lucky enough to survive.

"I.... I would like to undergo the Ritual please." He hesitated for a second, almost wanting to say no, but he felt it was not really what he wanted. It felt like something was trying to force him to say no. He always felt a little strange, that he should be doing something or saying something else, but because his Aunt and Uncles have been teaching him about Magic whenever he was home, making sure he understood things so he didn't agree to something or say something that could allow someone to control him with magic. They also have been teaching the boys Occlumency, wanting them to be able to protect their minds.

"Are you certain, Sun Child?"

"Yes, I almost said no, but it felt... it felt like someone else wanting to say it, not me... Does that make sense?" He wonders, brow furrowed.

"It does, Sun Child." Emeraldspark says, glancing at the Goblins who were watching intently. "If you are absolutely certain then allow for Griphook, as your Manager, to do an in-depth Inheritance."

Harry agrees and turns to Griphook, who has the items ready. The Omega listens carefully to him as he explains what is to be done and what should happen. Once done, Harry carefully picks up the purified silver dagger and carefully cuts his palm, finding that the knife was either so sharp he did not feel pain, or there was a charm of some sort upon it that made it painless. He carefully squeezes his bleeding fist over the bowl that held the solution the Goblins used, watching as 7 fat droplets of blood landed into the bowl and the remaining blood and wound vanish as if he never cut himself.

"Now then after I finish stirring this and pour it over the parchment, we will know what all has been upon your person and removed thus far. It will also tells us if it is safe to finally perform the Ritual." Griphook explains.

"Ok. Do I need to do anything else?" Harry wonders.

"No, Heir Potter." Harpoon speaks up, his dark eyes glittering softly in the torchlight. "Most of the work has been done already. Potions Master Snape has been brewing the many potions you've needed to recover from your previous state. Lord and Lady Malfoy have provided you with food and clothes, have taught you what you should have known long before now. Between all their efforts, you've recovered remarkably in such a short amount of time. Granted you still have a long way to heal, but the progress is amazing for only two years."

"Thank you Master Goblin, but may I ask who are you?" Harry asks, wary. He was a bit nervous around the Goblins after his last Goblin, Gravelnook, had been so rude and even helped hide the abuse and thefts from his accounts. He could trust Griphook, who had been nothing but polite and so far has been doing a wonderful job, though he did have Uncle Sev's Goblin, Griphook's Uncle, looming over his shoulder as well as the Goblin King. He hasn't really interacted with Flinthook, but then again, Uncle Lucius was a very picky and demanding man, he's certain that Flinthook passes muster or his Uncle would not trust him. But Harpoon was new and it made him wary.

"Harpoon is Harpoon." He bowss his head, smirking softly as the child gives a soft chuckle, but quickly masks it. His client's grandhob was most adorable and is growing well into a fine young man. If the soft scents coming from the child told him correctly, he would be a beautiful Goblina in the future. "I am to supervise and aid where needed."

"..." Harry stares him down, shockingly blank faced and it was impossible to glean even a hint of what he was thinking. It reminded Harpoon of Gellert when he was carefully weighing his options, comparing the pros and cons to see what action to take next. His Client will be most pleased with the update on his Grandhob. "Alright, but I will be very mad if you are lying or trying anything sneaky."

"Harpoon will not cause Heir Potter trouble." He promises, and he truly means it. His son has already grievously damaged their family name, has knocked them almost to the bottom of the Goblin hierarchy. He knows the Goblin King is watching him closely, so it was going to be very hard to be as sneaky as Gellert wants him to be. However, this will all be worth it in the end to watch this young Goblina rise much like the Bird of Fire rises from their ashes, born anew and more powerful than the last.

Harry nods and turns back to the parchment that had finally finished writing itself once the potion had been added to it. Taking it he blinks as he reads through it.

Full Name: Hadrian James Potter, Halfblood
Father: James Fleamont Potter (Deceased), Pureblood
Paternal Grandfather: Fleamont Charlus Potter (Deceased), Pureblood
Paternal Grandmother: Euphimia Artemis Potter mee Black (Deceased), Pureblood
Mother: Lilianna Marie Potter nee Evans(adopted name; deceased) Halfblood
Maternal Grandfather: Gellert Grindelwald, Pureblood
Maternal Grandmother: Xochitl of the De La Muerte Tribe , Wife of Gellert Grindelwald, Halfblood
Paternal Godparents: Sirius Orion Black(Guardianship pending)
Remus John Black nee Lupin
Maternal Godparents: Alice Marigold Longbottom nee Smith
Severus Tobias Snape
Gaurdians: Lucius Abaraxus Malfoy; Narcissa Ursala Malfoy nee Black
Titles: Heir of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter
Heir of Most Honorable and Ancient House of Gryffindor
Heir to the Sacred Tribe of De La Muerte.
Heir of the Ancient and Noble House of Black
Heir of House Lupin
Eligible Titles: Lord Potter, birthright
Lord Gryffindor, birthright, requirement not met
Heir Peverell, birthright
Lord Peverell, requirements not met
De La Muerte Prince/Princess, birthright; requirements not met
Creature Blood and Status
Omega Creature, not yet matured
Vaults and Holdings: See Potter Accountant Manager
Potions and Blocks:
Compulsion Enchantment: Level 10, castor Albus Dumbledore
Mind Block Curses: Level 7-9, castor Albus Dumbledore
Magic Leech: 5 detected and connected to Albus Dumbledore, castor Albus Dumbledore
Magic Bindings: 7 detected, castor James Fleamont Potter, age 3 Months; castor Albus Dumbledore, ages 2-9
Limitation Potions: Limits learning, attention and magic, brewed by Albus Dumbledore
Loyalty Potions: Keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Weasley Family, Gryffindor, the Light; brewed by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley
Hatred/Distrust Potions: Keyed to Slytherins, Voldemort, Death Eaters, Severus Snape, the Dark; brewed by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley
Love Potions: Grade 2, keyed to Ginerva Weasley, brewed by Molly Weasley
Beast Tongue: 70% Blocked, 25% unblocked, block casted by Albus Dumbledore
Mage Sight: Dormant
Wandless Magic: 100% blocked, block casted by Albus Dumbledore
Creature Blood: 100% blocked, block casted by Albus Dumbledore
Secondary Potions: Keyed to Alpha Presentation, brewed by Albus Dumbledore.
Other Potions and spells purged from system via Purging Potions brewed by Severus Snape and Narcissa Malfoy.
Cleansing Ritual requirements met.

Harry stared in shock as did the others when they saw who his mother's father was. There was no mention of the Muggles who raised her since they did not blood adopt her. Harpoon was careful to blank his face, even if he was smirking internally, pleased and delighted. Harry slowly looked up at his aunt and uncles, his eyes wide with worry. He's heard about Grindelwald and none of it was nice. He bit his lip, worrying it as he waited to see how they would react. Lucius came back to himself first, shaking his head, he turns to see the worry clear on Harry's face. The boy looked on the verge of tears and he doesn't hesitate to pull Harry into his arms, hugging him as the child begins to hyperventilate and cry.

"Shh, Hatchling, hush now..." He croons, petting his hair, humming deep in his throat. Narcissa and Severus quickly shake off their shock and quickly move to help calm and sooth Harry.

They promised him that they still loved him, that they did not see him any differently just because they had learned something shocking about his parentage. Severus pressed his forehead to Harry's, making him look him in the eyes.

"You are Hadrian, our little Shadeling, our Hatchling. Nothing will ever change that. We will handle this like everything else: Calmly, with grace and an army of cute animals ready to fight for your honor." He says with such seriousness that Harry cannot help laughing, a wet little sound, but he feels better. "Now, I believe you need to get going to the Cleansing Chamber, let your Uncle and I handle this news about... Grindelwald. If he's a threat to you in any way, I'm sure between myself and your Auntie Cissy, he will regret ever being born."

"Ok." Harry nods finally, feeling better.

Narcissa gives him a kiss on his temple as she croons her own promises of love and protection. Feeling grounded again, Harry carefully gets off his Uncle's lap and moves over to Emeraldspark, who nods once and guides him out to the Ritual Chamber. Once he is gone, Severus turns back to the Goblins, who had been just as shocked and were scrambling through their paperwork for confirmation about Geller Grindelwald's tie into the family. Lucius was eyeing Harpoon, who did not seemed shocked or hurriedly searching his papers.

"I take it, you knew..." Lucius accuses.

Everyone looks at Harpoon, who calmly nods his head.

"I wasn't expecting the results to show as such in Young Potter's Inheritance test. I was to keep their connection quiet for now, but since it's been found, I will not hide it. Lord Grindelwald has requested I merely observe for now. If I felt you were not worthy guardians, he would step forward and claim custody of his grandson and whisk him away to Germany, well out of Dumbledore's hands." Harpoon admits calmly, ignoring the glares of the other Goblins, but he felt the pin pricks of his King's glare where he was surely watching from somewhere within the walls.

"I would love to see him try and take Hadrian from my son." Severus growls menacingly. "Tom is like his father, extremely possessive of those he calls his own. My son was born a Creature and has long mastered his power and form."

The Goblin has the decency to gulp, especially since there was a shadow, sharp and very real like a blade at his throat, the unsaid promise to slit his throat clearly felt. Severus sat back as Narcissa, calmly holds up a clawed hand and a ball of fire forms in the palm of her hand, bright and shining, the heat from it feeling uncomfortable. Lucius merely breathes out a large plume of frost out of his nostrils, even as his tail slowly emerges and swipes across the floor, ice spikes decorating it. Harpoon gulps again, but cannot help his pleased smirk.

"Harpoon will not apologize, but can clearly see his client has nothing to worry about..." He smirks wider as the three blink confused, but still ready to kill him if he tries anything funny.

"Harpoon." The King's voice echos around the room. "We will be speaking after this is over..."

"Yes, my King." He bows his head, he shivers in fright at the icy cold aura emanating from their King.

"Ahem, let's get to work..." Diamondclaw speaks up.

Since most of the work was done two years ago, it was just a confirmation of what needed to be executed right now. Severus and Lucius discussed who to start collecting back the money and items from, they had to be careful to go after those who would not run straight to Dumbledore, at least not right now. There were a few who they could also quietly kidnap and dump into the mines, however Dumbledore might notice their absence. Narcissa was looking over those who had been paid, but had no idea they were accepting stolen money. She was sure they would willingly give back the money or at least they were willing to pay back the debt in installments.

Eventually, they agreed on who to go after first. A few low level Order Members as well as a few mid level ones and one high level member, in the form of Mundungus Fletcher. Dung, as he was more commonly called, was a short, smelly man who was a small time criminal, but had connections with more major league criminals and even gangs. He's famous for buying stolen items and selling them on the black market, he's also quite the thief. He's Dumbledore's man in the Criminal Underground. If they took him out, they took the old man's only source to the Black Market as well as hopefully able to find and get back many of the precious items and heirlooms that were still missing. If not, Dung is going to be subjected to one of the worse punishments possible that the Goblins had available.

The Dursleys were being hunted down, apparently Dumbledore helped them 'vanish' before the Aurors could get to them. But they will not escape the Goblins, especially the Wild Hunt. Narcissa had thankfully kept something of Harry's old clothes, the ones the Dursleys had given him. The Hellhounds would be able to detect the faintest scents on it, even as faded as they are now. They would hunt the Dursleys down, no matter where they went and nothing will be able to hide them. The Hounds would lead their Master, one of the Horned Gods' human Avatars to them and they will be brought in, kicking and screaming the whole way. It brought a pleased purr out of the three adults.

"I believe this is all we can do for now, Harry's only just turned 13, but at least we can get him his Heir rings and maybe in two years get him emancipated to claim at least the Potter Lordship." Severus sighs. "With that, we will be able to bring in more of the thieves and make them grovel for mercy."

"Indeed." Diamondclaw agrees, making notes in his books as Griphook did the same.

"For now, I will enjoy what few thieves I can make suffer." Griphook sighs, while he wishes to bring them all in and make them suffer, he knows he needs to do this slowly, Dumbledore has too much power and practically untouchable. But if they can knock him down several pegs and maybe off his high horse, they will be able to at least get something to stick. It was a slow going process, but it will be so worth it in the end.

"Well since we're done for now, perhaps some refreshments while we await Heir Potter's return." Flinthook suggests, summoning a tea service and some snacks.

"Our thanks." Narcissa says as Artemis starts to fuss, hungry. She grabs the baby blanket and quickly wraps it over her shoulders before she eases a milk heavy tit out of her dress top and a moment later Artemis is latched and happily suckling.

The Goblins do not bat an eye at this, it is natural to feed one's child in such a way until the Hob is old enough to eat at least mashed foods before slowly being eased onto more solid foods. Lucius smiles at his wife and daughter, pulling his mate into his side, a subtle possessive display, but also one of comfort. He suddenly remembers the Daily Prophet and his frown is quite noticeable.

"Lucius?" Severus asks, noting the thunder cloud over his friend's head.

"Sorry, I just recalled what I saw in the paper earlier. I didn't bring it up then because we needed to focus on Hadrian and handle business first... There was a Prison Break from Azkaban." He sighs, shocking even the Goblins, who all sputter and bark in Gobbledygook at each other.

He pulls the paper out of robe and makes copies for everyone to grab and read over the article. As they read, they either pale or grow furious. The man who escaped was wanted for multiple counts of murder, multiple counts of torture and multiple counts of rape. He was said to be insane before he went into Azkaban, but now, they were saying he was even more so than before. This does not bode well.

"If I remember correctly from my own trial... the man who escaped is Creulon Leiddaid... One of the more.... uncontrollable members who joined during our Lord's episode of mania." Lucius sighs tiredly. The photo of the prisoner, said to have escaped was a man with either really pale blonde hair or white hair, his face was all sharp angles that looked terrifying as he stared at the camera with a look of remorselessness before he sudden grins wide, the smile unnaturally huge on his face as he cackles and is restrained by two Aurors before the photo resets itself.

"Leiddaid lives up to his name and was clearly an unstable man, and that says a lot when you have some people like the LeStranges as your Heavy Hitters." Severus sighs. He remembers him well, how the man liked to hover close, draping himself on you as he speaks softly, almost soothingly, but it not at all reassuring. The man had done this often to several of the lower ranks, sometimes, if he felt the 'itch' as he called it, he would drag some poor fool into an unused room and 'play' with them. Severus had to either heal some of his victims or had to task the Elves to clean up the remains and mess.

Severus will not admit it out loud, but the man had propositioned him a few times, even threatened him with being 'played' with. He shivers, terrified of what the psychopath will do now that he's free. Narcissa scowls nastily, recalling the man. He liked to make nasty and down right disgusting comments. He didn't care if a pretty Omega was married or not, he would comment on how he'd love to get his cock into them. The man tried twice to 'flirt' with Narcissa, but she had pulled out one of her daggers and left him with a nasty scar on his neck, a warning and promise that she would kill if he dared to do it a third time.

This was not good. Creulon had been captured during the fallout of their Lord's defeat and the 'end' of war. He was among those who believed the half mad manic ramblings about killing off anyone with Muggle blood. And was one of the more vocal ones during those too few meetings to try and reorganize, that voiced they should hunt down the 'Potter Brat' and kill him. She felt sick recalling how he wanted to drag out the 'games' he wanted to play with the then infant Harry Potter. Oh dear Salazar's balls, what will they do if he comes after Hadrian now?!

They all sat in their thoughts or trying to come up with a plan, so much so that they missed when Harry came back in.

"Uncle Luc?" Harry asks worriedly, after a pause.

"Hadrian!" Lucius jumps slightly, surprised to see him back. He cannot help looking him over, noting he looked much better than before. Hadrian was still a petite little thing, but his skin glowed with good health, he was a bit more filled out, but still skinny. He certainly had a softer look to him, almost too pretty. Lucius felt the urge to fly off with Harry to the Keep his family had up north and locking him away in the highest tower where he will be safe from the world and its cruelty. Better yet, he might just do it until Leiddaid is captured.

"Is something wrong? You all look worried..." Harry asks, coming to sit between his uncles, leaning into Uncle Sev's side as the Shade, fusses a bit with his hair and begins to scan him. Harry is use to this and just relaxes into his hold.

"..." Lucius contemplated for just a moment in not telling his nephew, but that would just make this situation more dangerous than it is. It also ran the risk of losing his trust. "Yes there is a problem... You see, there was prison break from Azkaban, the most secure Wizarding Prison in the world. That is, it was until today."

He slides the paper over to Harry and lets the Omega read it. As he reads, the Goblins turn back to them, they have a plan, but will need their permission and input on how to execute it. There was no doubt in their minds that Creulon Laiddaid's escape means he would come after the sole surviving Potter. Lucius turns to talk with them, he's willing to give his whole fortune if it meant his Hatchlings and the children of Hogwarts were all safe from that madman. Harpoon is penning a letter to Gellert at the news, if nothing else, the former Dark Lord will make sure his grandson is protected.

"Is he dangerous?" Harry's question startles them all, but he is still looking at the photo of the man. He does not seem scared, but there is just the barest hint of unease wafting through his scent.

"Yes, he is... very much so and I fear the reason he broke out has to do with you... He's made threats in the past to cause you harm, even kill you, but because he was sent to Azkaban, no one took him seriously." Lucius says, not bothering to sugar coat or lie. "There was no reason to worry until..."

"Now." Harry nods. "What will the Ministry do? Not only is he a threat to me, but to the rest of Magical Britain. Who's to say he will not harm or kill any Muggles on his way to get to me? Or Muggleborns who aren't yet old enough to come to Hogwarts or even know about magic? And even then, what if he hurts the Magicals as well?"

"I don't know, but I will be heading into the Ministry and hopefully get an Emergency Session going where we can come up with some kind of protection... I cannot promise much or if it will be effective. Just promise me, Hadrian, you do not go anywhere alone, you keep either Enperadorea or Tom or Draco with you at all times, if the Alphas cannot be with you, then you stay with the girls. Considering some of the conversations you guys have had in the past, I will not be surprised if you manage to take him down yourselves. However that is not permission to go looking for trouble." Lucius says sternly. Harry was the son of two Gryffindors after all, regardless if he was sorted into Slytherin.

"Uncle Luc, trouble finds me." Harry tells him seriously. "But I promise to always have at least two friends with me whenever possible. And either Loki or Enperadorea with me at all times as well."

"Good. Now then, I will see you all later and hopefully will have good news."

"My mate might his majesty allows to be able to arrange some protection for the Sun Children? I highly doubt the fee will mean much due to this being a state of emergency between the House of Lords and the Goblin Nation." Emeraldspark asks, having read the paper and taken what was said with a serious consideration. She looks at Diamondclaw, who looks towards a hidden alcove, no doubt their King was hiding there watching everything.

"We will be discussing this later, my wife." He assures her.

"Hmph." She nods once and turns to Severus, handing him the new list of potions as well as their in-depth scans post ritual. "We've cleaned him of many of the issues he had previously, but if he does not mature as Creature, we will need to preform the Rebirth Ritual in about two years time. His Core will be more stable by then and it'll be before his final Magical Growth spurt, which will hopefully work to clear him fully and allow him to mature properly. He's quite powerful. We had to place a few blocks to help streamline his magic for now."

"Yes, we noted the one James put on him as an infant. " Severus agrees, comparing their notes and looking over the smaller list of potions, glad that these do not have to be taken more than perhaps once a month. Though he will keep up with a regular purging potion regimen as he keeps all his snakes on. You can never bee too careful, especially with someone like Albus Dumbledore, who has proven himself dangerous when trifled with.

Emeraldspark nods once and turns to Heir Potter. He looks up at her with those big gem bright eyes and she again wishes to take up her ulaks and cleave his enemies heads from their shoulders. Heir Potter was a very sweet and charming young Omega, she would be thrice damned if she knew of a threat and did nothing about it. She saw him as if he were one of her wee Hobs, had vowed when she held him all those years ago, newly birthed and squalling away. He had been a small thing, so fragile and yet so strong. She would not fail him. This was a vow from one mother to another. Lady Potter would entrust her babe in Emeraldspark's care, then the Goblina would ensure he was safe to her dying breath.

She sat back, watching the last minute talks and plans, Creulon Leiddaid was going to be a problem and she was also wary of Harpoon. Her husband and mate caught her glare and made a small head motion. She would leave it for now...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

When they finished up in the bank, Harry holding a journal from his maternal Grandparent, apparently they preferred They/Them. They had left it with Gellert Grindelwald, his mother's father(it was still strange to think of the man as his grandfather) for when his mother reached her maturity. It was hand written and there was a small chest that his Uncle Luc was holding onto for him as well. He wasn't sure to feel. His world was spun upside down and yet somehow it was only sideways. Harry was also still sleepy from the Cleansing Ritual. He looks up as he spots Tom and Draco, he's a bit pouty because both boys had gotten taller while he seems to have lost an inch or two. Granted Omegas were not overly tall to begin with, though he hoped he would grow a few more inches. However due to his poor childhood, he knows much of his growth was stunted.

Healer Emerald spark wants him to keep a diary of any changes he notices over the next two or three years. He may or may not come into a Creature inheritance in that time and she found a few books in the Gringotts Library, which she was granted permission to make copies for him to keep. Though they were not sure if he would present as one since his mother never did mature into her Creature blood. But then again, there might have been a block on that part of her much like there had been one on him. Harry is still reeling from finding out that someone who was greatly feared and respected, such as Grindelwald was his grandfather. He doesn't know why, but he suddenly remembers the strange man who had helped him in the potion shop. His heterochromic eyes stranding out in Harry's mind.

But surely that was impossible? He knows that Grindelwald is imprisoned in Germany. If he had gotten out, surely it would be international news? Shaking his head, he focuses on hurrying up to his two closest friends and smiling at them. As always Tom and Draco were arguing over something. Tom was ever cool and calm while Draco looked anything but cool or calm. Hermione and Daphne were dividing the books up among the group while Pansy was carefully dividing the ingredients that she and Draco had picked up. The others have gotten the shopping done, and the adjustments to the robes done. So they really did not have to linger if they did not have too.

"Alright, enough." Narcissa stops her two Alphas from fighting, handing Artie to her brother, knowing that it will instantly halt him from continuing and calming him down. "Did you get everything?"

"Yes!" Hermione tells her, after triple checking everything. "The only thing I need to do is get Harry the books from Muggle England he asked for." She assures her.

"Thanks, Mione!" Harry smiles softly.

"Whoa!" Everyone gasps seeing his looks now that he's undergone the Ritual. He had noticed he was much prettier, even more so than he had appeared after his presentation. Pansy pounced on him, cooing about how adorable he looked.

"We need to get you better glasses, maybe ones that show off how big and beautiful your eyes are?" She wonders.

"Maybe smaller ones, so he looks sexier?" Daphne spoke up, looking him over.

"No." Lucius growls quickly pulling the Omega under his robe, scowling at the idea of anyone finding his nephew sexy.

"Calm down, Lucius." Narcissa titters and after she does a quick inspection, agrees that it seems they have everything. If they need other items or more, they can always come back or simply Owl Order them. "Alright, Hadrian dear, do not forget we are meeting Sirius and his husband this weekend and there is still the matter of the Duel to talk about."

"Yes Auntie." He nods as he easily takes Artie from Draco, the little girl settling easily into his arms and he hums softly, content holding the baby.

"Alright, let's head back home and have a late celebration of Hadrian's birthday." Lucius says and they all prepare to head back to Malfoy manner where they have a picnic out in the garden and watch the children play and laugh...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

"Hadrian, sweetie, are you ready?" Naricssa asks as she comes into Harry's room, Artemis carefully laid in her sling across her mother's body.

Harry looks up from where he had been waiting nervously on his bed. He had been reading the journal, which was very informative, so when he had looked up to see that his aunt and little cousin were ready. He smiles and picks up the baby bag and takes her hand. They walk down to the Floo room, Harry feeling his hands slowly growing a bit clammy.

"I'm ready." He assures her, even if he's nervous again.

"I promise you will be just fine. I'm going to be there and Artie too. No reason to be nervous." She promises, leaning down to kiss his temple and he hugs her, thankful for the easy maternal affection she gives him.

"...Okay..." He agrees, it was the best that he could give and they both knew it.

Taking his hand once more, she pulls him towards the fireplace, adjusts Artie in her sling, casting a protective barrier around her daughter, Narcissa grabs a handful of Floo powder and tosses it into the fireplace and calls out for 13 Grimmauld Place. The flames flash blue, which startles Harry before a male voice calls through it.

"Is that you, Cissy?" a male voice, light and befitting someone who was meant to laugh, calls out.

"Yes, Siri, it's me, we're coming through." She answers and the blue flames turn the familiar green of the Floo and Harry holds his breath as they step into the flames.

As they fly through the Floo network, a dizzying swirl of greens and golds that lasts no more than a few short seconds before they are stepping out in someone's receiving room, the bright cheeriness of soft creamy yellow accented in black hard wood felt welcoming. Harry slowly let go of the breath he was holding, feeling slightly dizzy. He looked around and noticed the comfy sofas, love seats and several winged backed armchairs. The room was meant to host many if they were not allowed beyond the receiving room. It did not feel cramped, nor did it look like a clustered mess, each item was placed to allow group discussion as well as smaller private talks without needing to seek privacy or yelling needlessly across the room.

The man standing by one of the winged back chairs was tall, his shoulder length black hair fell in half lazy ringlets, his beard was neatly trimmed and his silver starlight eyes shown with delight and happiness as he saw them walk through. He was also leaning on a walking cane, the simple black wood with accents in platinum was a thing of elegance and yet understated.

"Cissy, you didn't tell me you had another baby!" He coos, hobbling forward, his eyes on the sling, the need and urge to play with a newborn family member itching at his fingers.

"Sirius, sit down before you hurt yourself." another voice calls out in gentle admonishment.

Harry sees a man with tawny blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes walk into the parlor with a full tea service tray in his hands. His mustache was well groomed and did not hide the playful smile on his lips.

"But, Rem, look! I have a new niece or nephew and I bet they are as cute as Prongslet was!" Sirius half whines at his husband, but sits down anyway, his left knee was bothering him, but he wanted to be standing to greet his guests as is proper of Lord Black. "Speaking of Prongslet, you've grown from a tiny baby into a cute child."

"Um... Hello..." Harry shyly waves and then ducks behind Narcissa, who giggles and moves away from the Floo, easily banishing any potential soot or dust from herself and Harry before she removes the barrier around Artemis. They move to a love seat across from Sirius as his husband sets out the tea, biscuits and mini cakes.

Remus quickly pours tea for everyone, adding cream and sugar as directed before handing each person their cup. Narcissa had in that time carefully removed her daughter from the sling, setting the item off to the side as Harry easily took Artie into his arms and coos at how giggly Artemis is. She was giggling at the family magics brushing over her, curious and welcoming of the newest member to the family.

"This is my daughter, Artemis Cecilia Malfoy." Narcissa introduces her daughter, smiling when the baby girl giggles and looks at her mother, recognizing her name.

"Aww, a little Huntress!" Sirius coos, leaning forward to look at the tiny blonde girl, who looks at him, blinking her big silvery blue eyes at him, the shade of moonlight being one of the reasons for her name. "And look at how comfy she is with Harry!"

"Artie loves her big cousin, Harry, a lot." Narcissa giggles and takes her daughter into her arms, sitting her against her chest, so she could see everyone.

Harry takes this as his cue to get up and bow to his godfathers, "Hello, I am Hadrian James Potter, please call me Harry."

"Oh, cub, look at you... we remember when you were Artemis's age..." Remus sighs, getting up and carefully approaching him, the werewolf knelt down and gently cupped one of Harry's rosy cheeks. "You've grown up so much and we missed it all... When we last saw you, you had just started to stand up and were attempting your first word... I'm sorry neither one of us could be there for you and we understand if you can never forgive us for abandoning you."

"I am not mad..." Harry assures. "I mean Mr. Black was sent to jail for crimes he didn't commit and I'm sure you had your reasons for not taking me..."

Both older males wince at the invisible knives driven into their chests and twisted so gently by the boy's words. Narcissa even winced because ouch, not even she can be this brutal if she tried. Sometimes the pure honesty of children can be the most effective weapons against another's ego or self worth. Sirius clears his throat and Remus manages to get himself back together as Harry blinks his eyes owlishly, once more reminding his aunt of a baby Owl.

"So Harry, why not tell us about yourself and we will tell you what we remember of your time as a baby and maybe a couple of stories about your parents?" Sirius purposes and Harry readily agrees...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Harry and Artie were tucked into the bed in the Heir Bedroom of Grimmauld Place. Kreacher, the old cantankerous House Elf belonging to House Black, sitting with them, in awe of little Miss Artie and the curious being that is Harry. The boy had been polite to him and even thanked him and asked him nicely for things. It made the old Elf feel a bit off kilter. Not even when Late Madam's portrait started yelling at him, did he do or say anything rude. In fact, he dared to shush the older woman and scold her for making Miss Artie cry. It was a shock really.

Remus smiled softly as he closes the door lightly, leaving it only slightly ajar so the dim lighting from the hallway could poor in, just in case either child was afraid of the dark. Heading back down to the parlor, he smiles at his husband and Lady Malfoy, who are quietly chatting, Sirius leaning back in his chair while Lady Malfoy sat on a stool manipulating his leg, a concentrated frown on her delicate features.

"The children are nestled soundly into bed with Kreacher watching them." Remus assures as he comes to sit on the arm chair by his beloved Omega, watching as Lady Malfoy examined his leg both with her hands and her wand. "How bad is it?"

"Well knowing this stubborn idiot, he injured it hunting down Pettigrew and with him being tossed straight into Azkaban without a trial, and thus without a proper medical exam, I'm shocked he's even walking. But then again, Sirius has enough brain cells to nurse his injuries as best he can with limited resources." Narcissa huffs, both praising and scolding her cousin. "While I cannot speak about how foolishly you behaved, because had it been my Lucius or worse my Draco, I'd have murdered everyone in sight."

"I was an idiot for thinking of revenge first and Harry second. No need to sugar coat it, Cissy." Sirius groans as she applies pressure over the injury. "You're right, I should have put Harry first, revenge second. But... I just wasn't thinking and I don't mean just because of my grief..."

"Well, the good news is you will be able to walk, but not without that cane. I cannot be too sure about running. We will need to take you to a Muggle Doctor to get what they call an MRI to see how bad the injury is. Believe it or not, Muggles are quite the adaptive and ingenious lot. Depending on what they find; they may be able to repair the damage or at least get you help to not lose further mobility in your leg. It would not do to have you as a sitting duck. Should danger come your way." Narcissa sighs after reading over the scroll and setting his leg back down. "Hadrian's gotten us to look at positives of the Muggle world and has been slowly introducing us to it. I found my niche in medical knowledge. I might even attend Medical School, Severus admitted that he did the same and it shortened his time in the Healer's Corp for training and one of the reasons he got his Mastery so young."

"Huh..." Sirius muses. "How is Snape?"

Narcissa gives a small pleased smile at the marked attempt to stop being an immature brat, though she doubts she will get them to use one another's first names.

"He's quite well actually, stressed from work, especially this year..." She growls lowly.

"We've read about Lockhart." Remus snarls, his eyes flashing gold and his teeth appearing inhuman for just a moment. "I just hope Harry wasn't one of the victims to that mon--"

Both he and Sirius noticed the pointed way Narcissa looked down, her fists shaking as sparks of flames danced off her hands. Sirius quickly sat forward, unafraid as he grabs her hands, a wisp of smoke wafting from her fists.

"Cissy?" He asks and she looks up with furious tears in her eyes, her lips a trembling line of fury. "Di- did that bastard--"

"No. Severus's son stopped him in time, but it was a damned near thing... We pulled Hadrian out for a few weeks after it happened, the nightmares, the panic attacks at the mere mention of the man, the rather extreme bouts of accidental magic were enough to cost us nearly a month of sleep, but thankfully Hadrian's mostly recovered, he's admitted to some nightmares still, he's a bit more cautious around Alpha Males... but oddly enough he's comfortable around certain ones. His Mind Healer, Healer Amber, a Male Beta, stated that Hadrian has a very fine tuned sense of character. One that was unfortunately developed due to his former home life with his Muggle Aunt and her family."

"Oh? If Mini Snape is half as skilled as his father is, then I'm sure Lockhart was smarting from not just getting his arse handed to him by a 13 year old..." Sirius snorts, getting a small sense of vindictive pleasure. "Lockhart was always a creepy moron back in school. How on earth did he get into Ravenclaw again?"

"No one wants to know... In about a week's time, give or take a few days, Lucius will be dueling the Peacock to the death." She smirks. "He's taking requests since many victims were students who had been memory charmed or coerced into servicing the disgusting slug. Many on the international front of victims are content to let Lucius have at him, though they wish to witness the fool's down fall."

"Oh, perhaps I should offer myself as his second...." Remus snarls darkly. "Though I highly doubt anyone would Second for that disgrace. But anyway, Harry's birthday has passed, correct?"

"Yes, we kept it to only close friends and family since he was due to present on or around his birthday much like many of his year mates have this year with the exception of Tom." Narcissa says, glad for the change of topic, though it was a very obvious one. "Well needless to say, Hadrian's came on his birthday and took about a week to recover from. He's an Omega, which makes things both so much easier and yet that much more difficult."

"Shit..." Sirius curses softly.

"That's not the half of it..." Narcissa sighs. "But before I tell you, I must know that you will not run back to the old fool?"

"Why the hell would I run back to the old tosser? He could have easily gotten me a trial, could have vouched for my innocence, but instead left me to rot. If not for the Wills being found and read, I most likely would have been the one to break out of Azkaban..." Sirius sneers, furious at the suggestion.

"And who's to say that was not what he planned to happen? You would be forced to remain on the run and in hiding, which would not allow you to take Harry in. And since I'm a Werewolf... well that's enough said." Remus scowls darkly.

"I'm just worried about this year's Defense teacher..." Narcissa changes the topic again, though only slightly. "With the breakout, whoever they hire will need to be someone skilled and competent! Because if we end up with another Lockhart..... Well I will make good on my promise to burn Hogwarts to ground, preferably with all the idiots and Dumbledore inside it."

"Please do not kill me." Remus gulps.

"Wait, Remus?" She asks shocked.

"Remus and me." Sirius smiles brightly. "Hence the two sets of books for this year. Remus, who has a teaching degree, will be the main professor, while I'll cover the days he's dealing with his furry problem. As a former Auror and Hit Wizard, I can offer valuable hints and tricks. And as loath as I am to admit it, as a former bully, I can certainly set the children on the straight and narrow. If not, I'm sure, Snape will be more than happy to throw out some of his nastier spells at me to show the children what a real fight will look like."

"......" Narcissa suddenly smirks evilly and it sets the mated couple on edge.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Remus gulps.

"Oh nothing... you will find out for yourself..." she cackles and for a terrifying second she sounded like her older sister, Bellatrix...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.4K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
54.2K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...
13.5K 469 22
Cassiopeia has exciting news to share with her self-appointed brother, Harry Potter. She's been accepted into Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wiz...
6.6K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...