• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 • 𝐄.𝐌𝐢𝐤...

由 natwentsplitsplat

•° I'm a Carrington darling, not a Mikaelson °• In which Bella Carrington, a friend, a wife, a hybrid, a Carr... 更多

Cast
Playlist
New Orleans
Fair Share
Jealousy
Hurt Feelings
Tired
Mistake
Not An Update
The Fete des Benedictions

Family

1.2K 30 2
由 natwentsplitsplat

"Walk away." Elijah says while slowly walking towards Niklaus.

"Don't move!" Niklaus shouts out of frustration.

"Both of you, leave us now." Elijah says then looks back at the two women.

"We can't, we're stuck here." Bella says.

Niklaus then pointed his white oak stake to Rebekah.

"Elijah, he has the white oak stake." Rebekah said.

Niklaus started to walk slowly to the three. "I brought it for you, sister." He says then pointed the stake again to Rebekah.

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now." Elijah said, as Rebekah and Bella sped away from the two brothers.

| ~ Bella's P.O.V. ~ |

Me and Rebekah quickly sped to a little area in the cemetery, away from Elijah and Niklaus.

We had to find a way to get out of here. I need too find a spell to lower down the barrier. "We need to find a way to get of here alive Rebekah." I said.

"I'm gonna contact Marcel about Davina and all." She says.

"Good, I'm gonna concentrate here and find a spell to lower the barrier."

The blonde nodded and I started to find a way.

The Next Day •

I only got a little sleep, I was up all night worrying about Rebekah and finding a spell. I did try, but I couldn't concentrate. Everything was a mess.

"He's out of his mind with rage, up all night howling one obscenity-laced tirade after the next. He's gonna kill me." Rebekah said to Marcel over the phone while looking at Niklaus and Elijah.

"All right. Stay as far away from him as you can."

"Well that's a brilliant strategy but given that that dead bitch, Celeste, has trapped us in here until moonrise, my actions are somewhat limited." Rebekah talked over the phone while walking around.

"I'm not leaving you in there. Davina will find a loophole, get you out early. Then we can all go out together. If Klaus comes after us, we will take him in one hell of a ride."

"I lived for centuries looking over my shoulder, ready to run at a moment's notice. Am I to go back to that?"

"Worry about that later. Right now, just buy me some time. I promise you, I'll get you out of there."

Marcel ends the call.

"I'm sorry Rebekah, I just can't concentrate properly." I apologized.

"You don't need to apologize, I get you." She said while listening to Niklaus and Elijah's conversation.

Soon enough, Elijah and Niklaus changed location on where they were arguing and Rebekah followed. Of course I followed too.

"Enough. Whatever I have done wrong, my guilt is nothing compared to yours. You want revenge? Fine. But before you have it, I will look you in the eye and tell you why it was your cruelty and your spite that led us to this." Rebekah said.

"Well, go on, then. Speak your piece, and when you are finished, I will grant you the punishment that you deserve... Even if I have to go through Elijah and Bella to do so." Niklaus threatened.

Niklaus then went on top of a little "shrine" and sat. Us three, just stood.

"Let it begin! The trial of Rebekah Mikaelson." Niklaus said.

"What a relief. His ego is in check." Rebekah said which made me chuckle and sit down on a little platform.

"Just speak your truth. I'll make certain he behaves himself." Elijah told Rebekah, and then sat beside me.

"You stand accused of your own blood. How do you plead?" Niklaus said. It made him sound stupid to me. I don't know why.

Elijahs eyes then went to Rebekah, waiting for her response. "I plead you to shut up and listen."

"You summoned our Father. You brought him to our home. What possible defense could you have?" Niklaus said, stopping his "judge" act.

"I knew that he was the only thing that you feared and I wanted you to run." Rebekah said.

"Because you hated me." Niklaus assumed.

"Because you were hateful. You denied me the freedom to love." She continued.

"Oh, so that's your defense? You called Mikael, the destroyer, the hunter if vampires because I detained you to pursuing some dull suitors." Niklaus said back to Rebekah.

"You were cruel, and controlling and manipulative."

"I was trying to protect you from imbeciles and leeches not to mention your own poor judgment."

"And what about the one that you loved enough to call friend?" Rebekah said which made Niklaus lost for words for a few seconds.

"Why did you forbid me to love Marcel?" She asked.

"Do not mention his name." Niklaus said then stood up and pointed at Rebekah.

"What has happened to you? I remember the sweet boy, who made me laugh and gave me gifts. Who loved art and music. I wanted to be just like you. How could you have fallen so far?" She said again which made Niklaus silent.

"You say you despise Rebekah for her betrayal, and yet no one has stood by your side for so long, not even I myself. Perhaps it's you that's forgotten. I remember the day that Father caught you whittling little chess pieces with his hunting knife. He beat you so mercilessly and for so long, I actually feared for your life." Elijah explained.

"So you would paint her as a loyal sister out of lust for Marcel. Perhaps that was why you did it. For love. Perhaps I might temper my rage if Rebekah will admit she was a victim of her own idiocy, that her great love Marcel used her to oust this family and to take my city!"

"Marcel did not manipulate me." Rebekah said.

"And yet you can't help but wonder, what if I'm right?" Niklaus said then sat back down.

"We loved each other. It was your refusal to respect that led to your ruin." Rebekah said, teary eyed.

"Then why didn't he chase after you when you flex New Orleans? Oh yes! That's right. He was here stealing what I built!"

"Do you want me to renounce Marcel, to beg for your forgiveness? I won't. Marcel us not at fault. I called Mikael."

"Rebekah you must-" Elijah tried to but in.

"I was the one who brought him to New Orleans because if your wickedness! I wanted love and happiness and you denied me to have either. Yes. I hated and I was afraid of our father, but he was a lesser evil than you. My bastard brother who looked over me, threatening me as you are now. I wanted rid of you and given the choice, I'd do it again." Rebekah continued without letting Elijah speak, which also made Niklaus furious and sped over to Rebekah to try and plung the white oak stake in her heart. But before he could plung it, Elijah stopped him.

"Rebekah! Let's go!" I shouted.

"No."

"She's right sister, leave us." Elijah said.

"I'm not going-" Rebekah tried to argue but then she got cut off my Elijah "I said, leave us, please."

Rebekah looked at me and I nodded. We both started to walk away from the two.

We then quickly came back to the place we were hiding in earlier.

We just settled, and I got right back to trying to concentrate about finding a way.

Soon enough, after an hour, Rebekah decided to talk to Marcel over the phone.

"What a fool I am. I actually though Davina would come to the rescue." She said to Marcel.

"I'll get someone else. Whole town is full of witches."

"All of whom despise you."

"I'll figure this out. Meantime, just don't piss Klaus off any more than he already is."

"It's a little late for that. I may have provoked him further , but then I didn't much care for his accusations, that you seduced me into bringing Mikael." Rebekah said while walking around the place, again.

"Wait a minute. I would never do that."

There was silence between them.

"We almost got away. If we just kept going, we could be anywhere in the world by now. Klaus might've found us and killed us, but he'll do that anyway.
Would've been nice to have a little happiness for us."

"He's not gonna kill you. You're his sister."

"And you're like a son to him and believe me, he means to kill you... You know, I've never much thought about dying. One of the perks of being immortal, I guess. What an odd thing it is to be here one minute and gone the next. Rather terrifying."

"Rebekah-"

"You need to run, Marcel. When the moon reaches its apex, Klaus will be free and he will do to you what he's going to do to me, only worse. Go, now and don't look back." She said then hang up.

"You really love him don't you?" I ask. Then stood up and sat beside her.

"I don't really know if I will answer that." Rebekah said.

"Why not?"

"Because if I admit it, it will be harder." She said.

"Hm."

"Do you think we're gonna get out of here alive?" She asked.

"Well, I hope so, I don't have shoes, and I really want to shower." I said then laughed a little. She laughed with me.

I then heard Elijah, groan in pain.

"No."

I quickly sped to them and Rebekah followed.

"Now you know how it feels." Niklaus whispered to him.

"That was supposed to be my line." Rebekah said.

I quickly tried to speed to Elijah but Niklaus blocked me. "Not so easy love. You can't remove it." He said with a smirk.

"Niklaus, you will regret this." I said.

"I don't think so love." He said then ripped out my heart. I fell to the ground.

A few Hours Later •

I shot up. Gasping for air.

"Bella!" Elijah said then sped to me.

"Where's Niklaus?" I asked him then stood up. I looked all around. "Over there." He said then looked to the direction.

I quickly sped to where he said. When I found him, Niklaus turned around.

"How dare you?!" I exclaimed.

"Love I had to." He said calmly.

"You ripped out my heart!" I shouted at him.

"Easy love, easy." He said.

"You know what? Just because of this whole situation thing, I will let this go, but next time, I will not. Understand?" I said then vamp sped away.

I quickly found an exit but didn't go out yet. I was thinking about things. Things like.. going to Mystic Falls instead of France, tonight.

When I finally decided, I went to the compound to find Elijah saying a whole speech to Marcel.

"It will not end well for you. Do you understand?" He said.

Marcel stood there saying nothing.

"That is all. Run along." Elijah continued. Soon, the others left.

"Nicely done brother. You're beginning to sound like me. I'm impressed." Niklaus said from the second floor. I didn't even realize he was there. Niklaus then left.

"Elijah!" I shout from across. He quickly turned his attention to me. I walk towards him. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

"I'm leaving." I just said straight out. He was about to say something about it but I stopped him.

"Please, don't say anything... And it wasn't planned but I decided to go to Mystic Falls instead of France. So, I'm leaving tonight. And I'm just here to say goodbye." I said.

"You can't be serious.." He was unhappy.

"I am. So, I'm just here to take my stuff, and I'm gonna be off to Mystic Falls!"

"Alright. Go on." He said then let me go to my room.

I quickly took my stuff. When I was done, Elijah was waiting for me downstairs.

"Something to say?" I asked.

He nodded, so I sped to him. He then moves the hair on my face away and tucks it behind my ear. He quickly kissed me on the forehead. "Stay safe Bella." He said.

I smiled then left the compound.

A/N

Omggg, Bella left! Will she not come back, or will she?

Stay tuned to find out!

Vote

Comment

Love y'all! 🥰❤️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

269K 4.8K 33
In which Elijah has a baby and a mate. A very unique doppelgänger lived her life alone with the abilities of a siphon and a werewolf before she met h...
410K 8.6K 39
࿐☆*:・𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ━━━ ❝ SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE POWER THAT SHE HOLDS ❞ in which a sixteen-year-old girl contains power that she cannot cont...
169K 5.4K 25
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
1.7M 63.7K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...