A cup of tea

By Dayton121

A collaboration of poems and short stories written by me, I hope you enjoy. More

Goodnight
Beyond the Sunset
The Rain
In the Ground
Perfect

Out of My Head

8 2 1
By Dayton121

I find myself stuck.

You're the only thing on my mind.

And I hate it.

I wish all my memories of us together would just disappear.

I know you did nothing wrong, and honestly it's probably more my fault than yours,

But all of these lovely memories of us together make me feel so empty without you.

I know the next person to be yours will regret if they lose you, just like I did.

However, my regret is probably much stronger.

I plan on erasing these memories so I can't feel the pain anymore.

As my hand shakes when I move it closer to my head, the bullet waits for me patiently while my finger is held against the trigger.

I pull the trigger.

All the memories I had of you are no longer in my head.

Instead they are scattered in a bloody mess on the wall behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.7K 17
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
9.1K 52 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
9.3K 369 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...