[Discontinued] Star General H...

By ArchPenguin

Izuku Midoriya, announced as quirkless by the doctor. Knocking down Izuku further down the ladder, Izuku was... More

{INFO}
Prologue - Coming Back Home
Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - The bullying
Chapter 3 - Sudden Realization
Chapter 4 - Fated Meeting
Chapter 5 - Leaving Japan
Chapter 6 - Returning to Japan
Updated Bio
Chapter 7 - Entrance Exam
Chapter 8 - Quirk Apprehension Test

Update

1.2K 14 5
By ArchPenguin

So here's the long overdue update. Honestly should have been made sooner. So what I've decided to do is discontinue this story unless I decide to rewrite the story from the ground up. I hadn't had a concrete storyline. There were parts that felt rushed or wasn't properly planned out. Other were a bit confusing a bit because I decided to change the story a bit and didn't rewrite the story. And partially the reason why I haven't updated this story or made a new chapter was because I didn't feel like it.

So have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 15.1K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
18.8K 442 26
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales...
597K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
1.2M 31.7K 68
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerfu...