The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

By Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... More

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
4) Internal Confusion
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
10) Family dinner
11) Blowjob
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
15) Christmas Gift
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

26) Missing and Murdered

6.6K 161 398
By Back_home_BB

The slow feeling of softness around Noah brought him awake from his sleep as he nuzzled into the comfortable warmth.

He sighed, wrapping his arms around the thing that was blessing him with the snug position. Falling asleep again was nearly welcomed, however Noah snapped his eyes open and realised something once his mind had fully awoken from his slumber.

He was hugging something solid yet soft. Still, yet moving. Breathing.

Immediately, Noah looked up but was met with the top of his head roughly nudging into Ray's chin above.

Oh damn.

"Oh," Noah gasped, ducking his head back into Ray's chest. The chest lifted high, giving the indication that a big inhale was breathed in.

A grunt was heard from above Noah, before the arms around his shoulder and waist instantly tightened, pulling him closer. He was almost suffocated against the muscular pecs that squashed against his face.

Noah wriggled, turning his face sideways so he could breath, "Ray-"

My face is squashed between his boobs, I swear to God.

He paused, then took a moment to inhale Ray's scent and he succumbed into the firm, yet soft layer of muscles surrounding him.

Ray stirred and shuffled, loosening his unconscious grip around Noah and instead, hanging it floppily over his waist.

Which followed with a roll of eyes from the smaller man.

Noah let out a breath. He gently lifted Ray's arm from his hip and looked at his face, instantly tranced: He looked peaceful with his expression relaxed- His usual glare and darkened frown wasn't etched on his eyebrows or eyes, and his lips weren't drawn tight.

The usual guarded expression Noah was familiar with at his college was no longer worn and instead, the calm face gave the soft- however sharp- features of the nineteen-year-old's face a gentle, tranquil aura that Noah never expected to see from the other.

Noah let out a breath, awed by his... beauty.

Ray had never been beautiful to Noah.

He was always handsome and stoic to the point Noah thought it were impossible for him to even laugh.

But this time, Noah began to see that Ray might have some features of his mother's. Although Noah has never seen Ray's mother, he knew that the sleeping boy must share at least some, considering how magnificent he looked.

"And here I thought you said you never watched me when I sleep."

Noah jumped, snapping out of his thoughts and looking at Ray, who still had his eyes closed. He cleared his throat, swallowing, "I wasn't, I- I was just thinking."

"About me?" Came the sly suggestion. Noah saw the upwards turn of Ray's lips and he slapped his arm, causing a chuckle to echo from awoken man.

"Shut up," Noah mumbled, feeling the heat slowly start to creep up from his neck. He quickly shot up, about to hop off from the bed; But then felt a heavy hand grab his side.

Noah was yanked back down into the softness of the mattress and duvet by the hand. Then came another arm that securely wrapped around his waist.

"Where're you goin'?" Came the mumble against the back of Noah's neck.

The lips placed small, open-mouthed kisses against Noah's nape, sending shivers throughout his body while making his shoulders hunch upwards.

"R-Ray, stop!" Noah giggled at Ray nuzzling where his shoulder and neck joined, "It tickles!"

"Mm," Ray rumbled low in his chest, smirking against the skin his lips was attacking, "What about this?"

The skin of Noah's neck was held between Ray's teeth and was gently nibbled on: A shriek escaped Noah's lips and he shot out of bed.

Well, tried to.

Noah was again, pulled back across Ray's torso, so that they were now chest to chest.

Oh, what a shame.

Ray grinned down at the flustered state of Noah laying on top of him and chuckled.

A large hand was placed on Noah's hip, and gradually began to venture... further down...

"Bathroom! Shower!" Noah yelped, shoving himself off the bed and leaving Ray's arm trailing after him. He tumbled to the floor and immediately shot up, "I need to shower!"

Ray's protests and demands was ignored and Noah heaved himself into the bathroom and closed the door, quickly taking the pajama clothes off and hopping into the glassed shower.

He locked the shower door- there was a lock on the shower door?

Whatever, Noah didn't care at that point.

Heart hammering against his ribcage, Noah spun the water on, squeezed some body gel out, and scrubbed.

But all he could think about right now was Ray.

How his husky morning voice mumbled for him to stay, how he tugged him back to the bed by his hips, how he caressed his lips against Noah's clavicle and left delicate kisses there.

Noah's breath stuttered and he began to involuntarily breathe heavily.

The feeling of Ray's fingers lingering on his body and dipping down to where-

Noah whipped his head downwards, eyes widening. He stopped his scrubbing and froze.

Oh no.

He stared, horrified at it.

Oh no.

Yes, Noah was in a bit of a problem that was... hard to solve.

Well, not that difficult to be fair.

But it was hard- to fix of course.

Through the pattering of the shower, Noah heard the door open and he swivelled his head to it- despite the steamed glass preventing his view of who came in.

The relentless droplets of water cascaded down his face, making his hair stick to his forehead. He made out a skin-coloured figure through the steamed glass door and wiped a small section with his hand for a better view.

Oh yes, a better view indeed.

There stood Ray, at the sink washing his face, shirtless.

Noah's breath caught in his throat as he peered through the swiped-clean part on the steamed glass that was level with his eyes. He swallowed, trailing his eyes down the vivid muscular physique of his boyf-

Noah paused. What were they?

Ray never asked him to be his boyfriend, nor did he ask him out. So what were they?

Was it too much to say boyfriend? Maybe friends with ben-

Noah vigorously shook his head and looked back at Ray who was now looking into the mirror. Ray glanced sideways, before turning his head fully and staring at the steamed glassed door.

He paused, staring at Noah's face that was the only thing visible through the wiped steamy door.

A breath left Noah's lips as he held the contact. The feeling below was growing hotter- and not because of the water.

Without realising what he was doing, Noah lifted his arm, and wiped another slash of steam away, exposing his shoulders and neck.

When Ray faced his whole body towards the shower, Noah again, wiped another part of the steam away- this time further down his chest, showing his body up to his abdomen.

Ignoring the water hitting his body like gentle raindrops, Noah watched with heavy eyes as Ray stepped forward, lips parted and chest rising and falling deeply.

'Noah,' He saw Ray say, the sound muffled due to the shower and water splashing in the spacey marbled area.

It was a dangerous game and Noah knew it.

Ray's furrowed eyebrows and hungry eyes told him everything he wanted to know. The way Ray placed his hand on the glass door and raked his eyes down Noah's body, told him everything he wanted to know.

The way Ray's night trousers looked tighter near the top, with a huge buldge poking out, told Noah everything he wanted to know.

Noah shivered, his knees trembling with overwhelming lust and he traced his hand again, over the steamed door to expose his hips.

BANG!

He flinched, eyes widening and heart increasing rapidly. Ray held his closed fist against the glass door, teeth bared and eyes narrowed.

"Open this fucking door, now."

Noah's heart pounded heavily in his chest, every inch of his body quaking with need and desire.

The way Ray was looking at him made a new type of feeling erupt in Noah's stomach and he whined, starting to feel unbearably uncomfortable with how much blood was rushing to his dick.

His fingers fumbled with the lock and he unlatched it with a small click.

Immediately the door was shoved open to the side, echoing a loud rattle. Ray stepped in, yanking the glass door back closed with a deafening clang.

Noah gasped as hands grabbed his hips and pulled him forward, "Y-Your trousers are going to get wet-"

"Shut the fuck up," Ray growled, threading his fingers through Noah's hair and yanking his head back, emitting a small whine from the smaller man. "You teased me, you have to fix this."

Noah felt lips attack his neck and his skin roll between teeth. Ray grunted, pressing Noah against the marble wall and grinding his hips forward.

Another breath was let out at the friction of Ray's hard dick against Noah's own. His knees buckled and would have given out below him if it weren't for Ray supporting him against the wall.

"R-Ray," he gasped, shivering. Ray continued to push his clothed hardness to Noah's and he whined, "Ray please, I-I need-"

The hand in his hair was let go and Noah was spun around, cheek smushed against the wall. A hand was over Noah's mouth blocking any words, while his own hands were splayed against the slippery marble.

"I told you," Ray whispered heavily, breath coming out in pants, "to shut the fuck up."

Noah struggled with the arm wrapped tightly around his waist then froze.

He accidently pushed his ass against Ray's dick.

"Why'd you stop? Carry on," Ray whispered in Noah's ear, biting his earlobe. The heavy breathing fanned his ears and he shivered, goosebumps erupting Noah's skin despite the high temperature of the water.

Fingers suddenly wrapped around Noah's dick and he flinched, dropping his head down at the warm touch.

The fingers began to move up and down, along Noah's member sending sparks of electricity to his lower abdomen.

He arched into the hold and felt Ray rub the ginormous tent in his trousers between Noah's asscheeks, making it fit perfectly.

The slow movement on Noah's dick became quicker and his eyes began to roll back, lips parting to let out heavy stuttering breaths that mimicked Ray's own ones.

The friction was slowly become faster, heavier, and hotter.

The movement caused Noah to rock against Ray's hand, and the pleasurable pain that shoots through him at the increased pressure is powerful and intense, causing him to cry out.

Noah's voice is hoarse. He tries to shift his hips in a different direction, but Ray simply follows him and speeds the movement even faster.

"Fuck, Noah," Ray groaned, both hip and hand movements speeding up rapidly, "You don't understand the things you do to me."

These words sent blissful swirls to Noah's stomach and he moaned, needing the feeling of release. He whimpered, desperately, "Please, please. Hurry up."

Noah's balls ached with need to cum and his dick throbbed.

He was so close.

The rubbing of Ray's dick against Noah's ass, and the rubbing of his hand on Noah's own dick was too much for Noah's mind to comprehend.

He was so fucking close.

The feeling of Ray's hand disappeared and brought a disorientated Noah back to reality.

He blinked, confused at the loss.

Heavy pants left Noah's mouth as tears brimmed his eyes at the feeling of needing to release.

"Ray!" Noah whined and jerked his hips, following Ray's retreating hand. He breathed, "Ray please! I- I need-"

"Mm," Ray hummed, breath heavy and dripping with lust. Lips attached themselves to Noah's neck and sucked hard, emitting a moan from him.

He needed to release.

Noah's dick was throbbing in pain.

"I don't appreciate the way you were teasing me behind the shower glass," Ray murmered and yanked on Noah's earlobe with his teeth.

Ray let his finger brush over Noah's tip.

He could have screamed from utter frustration.

"I'm sorry! I- I-" Noah groaned out, hunching over and reaching for his dick with his own hand.

Immediately, his wrists were grabbed in one fist and slammed against the marble shower wall.

"No." Ray growled out, "You don't get to touch yourself."

The tears of pleasure in Noah's eyes dripped from his eyes and mixed with the water that the shower head was spitting down onto the two.

God.

Ray smirked against Noah's neck and finally, gave his mercy.

His hand wrapped firmly around Noah's length and at a pace that had Noah's eyes rolling to the back of his head, began to pump fiercely.

Noah shuddered, knees getting weaker.

He pulled at his pinned hands, yearning to do something.

A twitch was felt from Noah's body at a particular stroke and his mouth hung open in bliss. He moaned, "Ray, please-"

"Shut up," Ray whispered, and with one last hungry kiss to Noah's shoulder and rub to his tip, Noah felt burning sensation in his lower abdomen flow throughout his entire body, sending sparks of ecstaticness to the rest of his body through his nerves.

Noah felt himself convulse at the huge wave of fuzzing pleasure.

Hot thick liquid squirted onto Ray's hand and almost immediately got washed away.

Noah curled his toes and felt his knees collpase from underneath him, letting out a loud moan that was muffled with the water. Ray held Noah up, the hand around his waist digging into his sides.

The moan followed with heavy, tired pants and gasps from the smaller man as he drooped his head, relishing in the aftermath of the blissful release Ray had given him.

Noah's mind felt fuzzy and warm, and small prickles were felt on each inch of his skin.

"Now," Ray smirked- Noah felt the clothed shaft between his asscheeks harden even more, poking at his hole, "You better help me."

Noah's blood roared in his ears and he felt his body heat up.

Oh how he would have went on his knees right then and there.

But of course, something always gets in the way, right?

Bang Bang Bang!

Through the shower noise, the two were whipped out their state by loud, distracting bangs on the door to the room.

It was quite muffled due to the shower, and the fact that it was far away, on the actual door to Ray's room.

But they still made out the noise.

Then came a familiar voice.

"Get the fuck out of there! We're gonna be late for lessons!" Priyanka screamed, giving another bang on the door from outside.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," growled Ray, the grip on Noah's hips getting tighter. He groaned and dropped his soaked head onto Noah's shoulder, "What were the fucking chances."

Noah smiled, amusement lighting up the mischief in his eyes.

"I dont know, but it looks like the universe said no chance," Noah giggled, turning his head to the side to look at Ray, who glowered in return.

The dark-blue eyed man grinned and thrusted hard, rocketing him forward and emitting a shriek from Noah, "You're not leaving here-"

Bang!

"Get OUT!" Priyanka shrilled.

They both groaned in annoyance.

[ . . . ]

{ Noah's P.O.V }

I could feel my cheeks still heated up from when we exited the bathroom, only to see Priyanka standing there with folded arms.

She had given me the look before irritating Ray with a speech about how late they were going to be because of us.

But oh God does he know how to use his hands.

NO! NOAH STOP!

This wasn't good. I really need to go back to my natural colour before I face anyone else.

Now dressed, we stepped down the final steps of the stairs and followed a disgruntled Pri into the first living room, where we met majority of the people who were going: Eli, Dray, Chelsea, Kaito, Miguel and Alexander.

Ray's dad- Xavier, and Mum stood in the room aswell, accompanied by Gabriel- Xavier's driver.

"But why? I can drive four of us to school," Eli asked, looking displeased with whatever we had just walked in on.

Xavier smiled, "Including James, Ryland and May, there will be twelve of you. I doubt you all will fit in that simple five-seater car."

What's going on? Are we getting dropped off to school?

"The car is quite spacious and nice," Eli mumbled, looking away in defeat.

"Of course it is, it's my car," Xavier deadpanned then turned to Gabriel, "Drive them all to their schools and then come back here, and drop off my- Elijah's car to their college. Give the key to Alexander so he can give it to Elijah."

Gabriel nodded and then walked out the room to most likely get the limousine ready and heated.

I looked around, looking for James and May to see if they were ready- I would have been surprised.

But they weren't here. "Where's James, Ryland and May?"

Shouldn't they be here if they were getting dropped off too?

I smiled lightly- I wouldn't be surprised if James was still asleep.

"Here."

Ah, so he wasn't still asleep.

I turned around and saw the three standing in the doorway- with May's arm in a vice-like grip in James's hand. She didn't look so pleased.

She definitely tried to not go school today.

I quickly scanned their uniforms to see if they dressed properly: No untucked shirts or loose ties. But I did noticed one thing: James was wearing a blazer.

A neat-looking, expensive blazer that I've never seen him wear before.

I tilted my head, questioning my younger brother with a look, "Whose blazer is that?"

From that car ride, I'm sure I saw Ryland throw his out the window. It was a strange and alarming sight but I'm pretty sure there must have been a... good reason?

"I bought it for him," Ryland spoke with a smile from beside him, "It's for when I ripped his and threw it out the window."

Ah, there we go.

"What?" Mum gasped from beside Xavier. She looked at James, "Why didn't you tell me? I would have bought you one!"

I watched on as Xavier waved her suggestion away, "No, no. My son is the one who ruined your son's clothes, therefore he should be the one to pay for it."

I grinned. So they were raised quite decently.

I glanced up at Ray who stood next to me and watched him roll his eyes. Then heard him grumble audibly, "That's why you asked me for money. Little rat."

A light laugh left my lips. I couldn't help it- that was such a younger brother thing to do.

Gabriel appeared at the door as elegantly as he left, "Sirs, Madams, the limousine is ready. This way please."

[ . . . ]

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

Ray and Noah had both eaten their breakfast inside the spacious limousine in quite luxury. The ride almost seemed still, although they knew the vehicle was moving and allowed the two to eat in comfort.

Whilst the others conversed between themselves, with Miguel and Dray exchanging a few humorous jokes here and there, Noah had caught Ray staring at him from across, with hungry eyes- despite the breakfast infront of them.

Which had made him almost choke on his sausage with Priyanka, Elijah and Dray asking if he was okay and thumping him on his back.

Eventually, they arrived at their college after dropping James, Ryland and May to their school. The nine of them- including Alexander- thanked and bidded Gabriel goodbye, before entering the building and going to their tutor classes.

Now that Noah knew Dray, Chelsea, Kaito and Miguel properly, he realised that they all were in fact in his own form class, however mainly kept to themselves at the back of the room.

As soon as the eight of them entered the classroom, they were met with the sight of a girl balling her eyes out.

One of the girl's friend rubbed her shoulder, "Crystal he'll be fine, he's probably just not in-"

"No!" Crystal screamed, puffy eyes leaking with tears and nostrils sniffing her runny mucus back up, "That- That psycho killed him! I-I just know it!"

Noah's heart thumped in his chest. Who were they talking about?

The eight of them watched on quietly since no one seemed to notice their presence.

"We saw how he smashed a glass onto Kieran's head a month ago! What's the chances he didn't kill my Liam," Crsytal sobbed and hid her face into her hands, "He-He's a monster! A-A monster!

Priyanka and Elijah looked at each other, worry lacing their eyes.

Noah's head began to spin and his breath became hard to breath out.

They think he killed Liam.

"My Liam," Chelsea mimicked quietly, shaking her head side to side, "Funniest thing I've heard today."

Miguel sniggered, "He fucked half this year's population. He's everyone's, not her's."

"Hush you two," Dray said quietly, observing the scene with calculating eyes.

Crystal suddenly lifted her face and stared ahead at the doorway, as if hearing what had just been said.

They all had a not-so-beautiful view of her mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks in the tear trails, and her nose and cheeks an irritated bright red.

Her swollen red eyes landed on a stiff and rigid Noah.

She screamed, pointing at Noah who flinched back instinctively, "You! Where's Liam?! What did you do to my boyfriend?!"

Noah's lungs began to demand more air and he stuttered out in short syllables, "Nothing. I-I didn't do anyth-"

"LIAR!" She screeched, pushing herself out from her seat and rocketing it backwards, "LIAR! I KNOW YOU KILLED HIM! HE-HE-!"

She sobbed, biting her lip and pointing an accusing finger, "He would never leave me on delivered or ignore my calls! He loves me!"

"Oh, bitch please," Elijah grumbled, rubbing his forehead, "Nobody in their right mind would love you."

"But then again, no one would love Liam," Priyanka shrugged, sneering at Crystal, "Perfect match in my opinion. They're just as bad as each other."

"Shut up, bitch!" Crystal screamed, again pointing at Noah from across the classroom, "What did you do to him?!"

"What did Noah do to him?" Priyanka snarled, stepping forward with a darkened glare, "Why not ask what he did to Noah."

Noah watched as Crystal grabbed her hair and almost yanked them out her follicles. "My baby is innocent! He never did anything to deserve this!"

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Miguel gasped, covering his mouth, "You don't know?"

"Miguel," Dray whispered, glancing to the side at Ray, "Don't."

"Know what?" Crystal snapped back.

"That Liam was a closeted gay this whole time. That he tried to rape Noah because he was so indenial about his preference," Miguel pouted, tilting his head, "I'd question my sexuality too if I fucked you."

Noah stepped back, shoulders trembling and memories flashing before his eyes.

No, no no no. Th-That- That-

Ray's eyes were glassed over and his hands layed in fists beside him.

"Miguel, enough!" Dray hissed, yanking Miguel's head back by his hair, "Be quiet!"

"Liar liar LIAR! YOU'RE ALL LIARS!" Crystal screeched.

She yanked herself out of her friends' holds and staggered forward to Noah.

Her blonde hair was dishevelled and with another yell, she raised her hand up, about to strike Noah across the face.

"Bitch!" Noah heard Priyanka scream. He squeezed his eyes shut.

A sudden crash and chorus of low gasps made Noah snap them back open, only to see Crystal sat messily back into the chair that she was previously sitting on.

Ray now stood infront of Noah and was staring down at Crystal with a crazed look in his pupils.

He titled his head down, pulling the corner of his lips upwards into a stomach-churning grin and spoke.

"I suddenly don't give a fuck..." He said lowly, words chilling everyone in the room to the bone, "About womens' rights and how they should be treated."

Crystal stared up at Ray, puffy eyes blown wide and shoulders beginning to tremble visibly.

"It was fun," Ray sneered into Crystal's face, "He struggled a lot. Almost felt bad. Wanna know what I did to your pathetic Leon?"

Liam.

Noah shook his head slowly, swallowing the nerves in his throat and watching ahead in anticipation.

Everyone watched on in anticipation.

The tears in Crystal's eyes slipped from the corners and travelled down her sides as she watched Ray's hands come up, inching nearer to her throat.

He leaned closer to her face and stared her dead in the eye. Crystal watched with a known fear as an aggressive, murderous nature swirled beneath those dark-blue irises.

"I strangled him," Ray whispered, smiling as if remembering a happy memory, "I felt his blood pulse beneath my hands and watched as he gurgled and coughed up blood."

Ray huffed a laugh, "I smiled when he stopped struggling and let me end him swiftly."

Crystal sobbed openly, but was then yanked backwards by one of Liam's friends.

He stepped infront of Crystal and looked up at Ray. "Pick on someone your own size."

That right there, was a comedy.

Ray peered down at the boy and saw the fear hidden beneath the bravery he was showing.

Same size? As who, Ray? Nah.

"Same size?" Ray leaned down to speak into Liam's friend's ear. "I could snap you in two and then use you to pick at my teeth."

The boy visibly gulped and wavered slightly, taking in a deep breath. He glanced behind Ray at Kaito.

"O-Our class rep is here, he wouldn't let you hurt me." He stuttered out, staring at Kaito who pushed his glasses further up his nose.

Kaito swiftly turned his body away and looked at the classroom's wall, "Oh, the craftsmanship of this corner is marvelously done."

Ray turned his sight back onto the boy who seemed to have broken his courage away. He raised his eyebrow.

However he still stood infront of Ray, albeit shaky and unstable.

Noah wanted to move. To stop him. However his feet felt glued to the floor.

Ray smirked, raising his fist, "Stand still, this might hurt."

Click.

"Alright class-" The door to the classroom opened and in strolled their home teacher who awkwardly carried her bag and a bunch of other papers, "Sorry I'm late- what's going on?"

Ray dropped his fist and the boy in front collpased into the seat behind him, breathing heavily with hasty eyes.

The homeroom teacher opened her mouth to speak but seemed to have nothing to say. She turned to Kaito who had his hands folded behind his back and his face as passive as usual. "K-Kaito? An explanation, please?"

"Crystal was about to hit Noah, Ray stopped her. George tried to begin a childish fight with Ray and Ray was about to hit George. Then you walked in." Kaito deadpanned.

Their teacher sighed and massaged her temples, "Everybody sit down. Crystal fix your face you look hideous at the moment- yes you can use the washroom. And George," she sighed, "Just- go to your seat. Honestly."

"But Miss Green-!" George protested but was turned down.

"No, I don't want to hear anything else. I've had enough of you and your group this week. Leave me alone," Miss Green huffed, "Stress is everywhere, I don't get payed enough at all."

Everyone sat in their usual places. Ray sat in the table next to Noah and next to Noah was Priyanka, then Elijah.

Noah glanced warily at Ray, who was staring ahead with unwavering eyes.

He couldn't help the feeling of doubt filling his gut.

Ray wouldn't kill someone, would he? Yes he was aggressive, but surely he wouldn't go that far.

Right?

"What's wrong buttercup?" Ray asked deeply, turning his gaze onto Noah, "If you keep looking at me like that without saying anything, I might have to finish what we started this morning."

Noah startled upright and cleared his throat, feeling the heat begin to crawl up from his neck. He looked up at Ray with a determined sparkle in his eyes and decided to ignore that lustful comment.

Despite how tempting it was.

"Ray, be honest with me," Noah started frankly, "What... What did you do with- with Liam?"

Ray's gaze turned cold and hard as he leered down at Noah. Noah swallowed, dreading the answer.

He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't.

Noah paused. But did he know? He was beginning to have doubts.

Please, please...

"I hurt him," Ray answered calmly, "I hurt him."

Noah gave a relieved breath and a weight he didn't know he had was lifted off his shoulders.

Anyone would have had second doubts and thought he lied. Anyone would have questioned him further. Anyone would have.

But as for  Noah, he didn't want to.

He didn't want to know if Ray had murdered Liam, but him saying he only hurt him was enough reassurance.

Even if it might not be true.

Noah smiled up at Ray and layed his head down onto his table while still looking up at Ray's still expression.

He closed his eyes and hummed, "I'm glad."

[ . . . ]

Lunch came fairly quick and the three friends quickly ate their food, before scurrying on their way to the library.

They were on their small investigation again: Over at where they were staying at the moment was way too risky, given that the house they were in literally belonged to the people who they were writing up notes about.

And Priyanka was sharing a room with Chelsea. They'd rather keep this private for now.

"We already know that the pigglesquifs are keeping tabs on Noah, but why Noah?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know but just to be safe, let's not talk about it in the open," Priyanka said and grumbled after, "And cut it out with the flipping pigglesquif its such a stupid code name for the Red Skulls-"

"SHH!" Elijah hissed, slapping his hand over her mouth and startling both Priyanka and Noah, "Someone could hear!"

"Oh for phuks shake-" Priyanka spat Elijah's hand off her mouth, unmuffling her words, "Honestly Elijah, what kind of name is pigglesquif ?!"

"Exactly! No one would know what it might be!" Elijah defended violently.

"Elijah Wood?"

The three friends turned to see a girl with brown, doe-like eyes standing behind them with an awaiting expression, "You're Elijah Wood right?"

Noah and Priyanka glanced at each other. What could this be?

"Uh... yes I am," Elijah answered hesitantly, "Why?"

"Mr Jones is asking for you. He told me Elijah Wood was a tall lightskin boy with curly hair and cute features," she smiled, "You fit the description."

Noah's lips twitched upwards and he shared a knowing look with Priyanka. He looked back at his friend who fidgeted with the hem of his shirt.

Elijah blazed under the girl's look and cleared his throat, "H-He said that?"

The hazel-haired girl shrugged, "Well, he said I might find your looks cute. Otherwise he mainly said tall, lightskin and curly hair."

With a last smile, the girl walked past and onto whatever business she had.

Elijah licked his lips for moisture and turned to his friends, both who were staring at him, unblinking.

"Damn, you're actually good-looking?" Priyanka questioned, eyeing Elijah intricately.

"That's a good way of picking someone up," Noah giggled and watched as Elijah's face flushed.

"Y-You guys go ahead, I'll meet you at the library," Elijah began to walk backwards while still facing his friends, "He might want to give me the keys Gabriel dropped off."

"Mhm," Noah hummed, watching Elijah turn and speed-walk away, "Right. Definitely."

Priyanka rolled her eyes and hooked her arm with Noah's, tugging him along, "Whatever, come on. Let's go."

[ . . . ]

Elijah turned onto the corridor Alexander's classroom was and staggered.

Surely Alexander wouldn't call him for anything else other than the key to his- Xavier's car?

Whatever.

Elijah shook his head and walked towards the classroom. He was just about to go in, when he realised the door was ajar by a few centimeters and the voice of Alexander's was seeping through.

"Yes." Elijah paused. He sounded serious. "Yes, that's fine. I got it."

He seemed to be on a call with how many pauses Alexander was taking within his speech.

Elijah debated on peeking in, but decided against it; What if Alexander was facing the doorway?

"We now have the boy living under our roof- quite literally. He's under our care and supervision within his school aswell."

Elijah's heart dropped.

Who was he talking about? Noah?

"Yes, got it." A faint bleep was sounded.

Elijah's mind began to race with thoughts and ideas on what he has just heard.

His mind snapped out of it at the sound of footsteps getting closer and he sprang away from the door, quickly turning his back.

However his brain fumbled on what to do and soon enough, Alexander had opened the door and was now staring at the back of Elijah's head with a icy, contemplative gaze.

"Elijah." Alexander said lowly, voice striking him to his core.

"You can't ask why I'm here. A student told me you asked for me." Elijah quickly interrupted before Alexander could question him. If  he was going to question him.

"How much of the conversation did you hear?" Alexander asked, tone clipped with a cold edge.

Elijah's stomach began to churn uncomfortably at the tone that was being used and he rubbed his palms against his trousers.

Who was he talking about on that call?

This one time, Elijah thought it was best for his question to remain unanswered.

"Conversation? I just got here," Elijah answered, trying his best to feign confusion and stop the slight anxious bobbing of his foot against the floor.

He continued, "Why, who were you having a conversation with?" Elijah peered to the side of Alexander inside the classroom, adrenaline making his heartbeat deafening in his own ears, "Is someone else in the classroom? Why did you ask for me?"

Alexander gave no response. Elijah refused to meet his gaze.

But when he did, Elijah's heart might aswell have stopped dead in his chest.

Alexander's cat-like green eyes were emotionless and empty, almost as if a whole new person had taken over his body.

Elijah was in fact, a bit shook.

"A-Alexander?" Elijah's breath stuttered out and he took a step back, "Why... Why did you ask for me?"

There was a tense silence between the two and Elijah could feel beads of sweat beginning to collect at his nape.

As soon as it appeared, the nerve-wracking demeanour vanished and Alexander smiled, his eyes gleaming and creasing up into moon crescents. He put his hands into his pockets and took out what looked like car keys, "Here. The keys for your car so you can come home by yourself."

Elijah exhaled a breath and looked at Alexander's hand that held his keys. He gently took the keys and gave a small smile up at the man, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Alexander smiled, something sly hiding beneath his green irises, "Now, I got some things to attend to. I'll see you at home."

With that Alexander walked off, with a still-shaken Elijah staring after him.

Elijah himself turned around and made his way back to where he was originally supposed to be going: The library.

Once he arrived, he looked down the ailes until he finally saw his two friends sitting at one of the tables between the bookshelves.

Noah looked up, saw him and then waved, gesturing for him to come and sit down.

Once sat, Elijah gave out a heavy breath he didn't know he needed to exhale. "Guys, I think Alexander's going somewhere."

Priyanka sniggered, popping a haribo into her mouth, "Oh really? Wow. I bet the staff room looks great."

Noah smiled and harshly nudged Priyanka with his knee under the table, "So, what did he want?"

"Oh he just gave me the keys for the car- but that's not the point," Elijah glared at Priyanka who began to giggle behind her hand, "I overheard-" Elijah looked behind him and hushed his voice to a whisper, " I overheard Alexander talking about having the boy and how he's now under their roof and being supervised at school too."

Priyanka immediately stopped her giggling and Noah straightened up. Noah's brain began to twist and turn.

The boy? Who was Alexander talking to?

"What else did you hear?" Noah pressed on, leaning forward with a rapidly beating heart.

"A bunch of 'yes' and 'I got it'," Elijah grumbled. He slapped his face with his palms and rubbed slowly, pulling his under-eye skin down with a groan, "And then he started acting so weird. Like weird weird."

"Like... how?" Priyanka inquired, voice hushed.

"When he saw me at the doorway, he asked me how much of the conversation I heard- of course I pretended I didn't hear anything. And then-" A frown wore Elijah's face as he continued. He slowly pulled his hoodie over his chin for comfort, "And then he just... acted weird. Cold, aloof, distant. I don't know. And then he went back to normal."

Noah looked down, pondering about what it could be.

Maybe Alexander doesn't like invasion of privacy?

But did Elijah truly know what normal and weird was when it came to Alexander?

Elijah shook his head and slapped his hands onto the table, "Anyways! That's irrelevant. What's important is what he said."

A sudden memory popped up in Noah's mind and the clogs began to turn ever so slowly.

"Wait... remember the day Ray and Alexander wasn't in for class?" Noah asked, drawing the attention of his two friends, "That was the day they told us someone from the Red- the pigglesquifs was stalking me."

Silence fell upon the trio.

Priyanka licked her dry lips, "Now that you mention it, how did they know that someone was stalking you?"

Elijah interjected, "Maybe the Black Skulls told them. Remember that day we went to spy on them and they reacted negatively to whatever that redheaded man said? Maybe that's when they told Xavier that someone is stalking Noah."

"Well," Priyanka started, "We know that the Red- the pigglesquifs are stalking Noah. And we know that my step-dad has some sort of alliance with the- what code name did you give the Black Skulls again- ah, the jollyrogers- this sounds so stupid." Priyanka held her head in her hands and sighed, "Stupid."

Noah refrained from letting out a laugh and bit his lip, looking at Elijah instead who looked a tiny bit offended at his code names being called 'stupid'.

"They're not stupid!" Elijah remarked proudly, "No one will know what we're talking about! Continue."

Priyanka groaned something along the lines of 'stupid' and 'childish' before continuing her sentence, "We know that he gives them information. What if Alexander was telling the Black Skulls- oh my fucking gosh, the jollyrogers, that Noah is under their protection?"

Noah shook his head, "I don't think so, he would have said that earlier. I came a whole week ago."

"Yeah," Elijah nodded in agreement, "Alexander said now. It has to be someone who is recently now staying at-"

The three stopped and looked up at each other, all thinking the same thing.

"Guys," Priyanka started, "If Alexander used he, and he said that they are now under their roof... what's the chances of the 'boy' being either Dray, Miguel or Kaito?"

The atmosphere suddenly became heavy, all joking gone. Voices were now hushed so quietly they all had to lean in so their heads were touching.

"The Red Skulls want Noah, we know that. But what if the Black Skulls want someone too? What if..." Elijah inhaled deeply, "What if Xavier is keeping someone for the Black Skulls?"

"No," Priyanka leaned back in her seat, away from the other two and simply shook her head, "No my step-dad wouldn't do that. He wouldn't help bad people and definitely wouldn't help kidnap someone."

Noah nodded, agreeing with the idea that Ray's father was not a bad man and this was just conspiracy theories.

"Either way," Elijah sighed, "keep this all silent. Alexander told us they have ways of finding out and could harm any of us- even our families."

"Hi you three!"

The trio of friends jumped out their seat and whipped their heads to the voice. They were met with a familiar Latino boy smiling at them with his eye dimples visible.

"What are you guys doing?" Miguel asked cheerfully, stepping forward.

With the hand that was already on the table, Noah discreetly grabbed a math paper sheet and slid it over the bunch of notes they were taking during their little talk.

"Oh, nothing. Just..." Priyanka gestured to the table of sheets, "... Math and psychology."

"Oh! Can I join? I need to catch up with psychology." The three looked at Miguel's glinting smile and then at each other, before making room at the table for him to sit down.

[ After school, at Priyanka's home ]

Although usual Winter days in England felt short, today's college day felt shorter than normal to the students.

Their lessons were now over and Elijah had picked up James, Ryland and May from their school, before driving all six of them back to Priyanka's home.

Ray and Alexander arrived about thirty minutes later than the six had. All of them were in the living room, including Xavier, Evelyn, Tierra and Zanyah.

Mia was most likely still at her university and would be coming back at around six in the afternoon.

The blarring of the big flat-screen television was on the news channel- as usual.

"How was school my loves?" Evelyn asked with a smile, kissing all three of her children on their cheeks while Zanyah and Tierra questioned their own children.

"It was fun! My teacher gave me chocolate because I helped her give out the whiteboards!" May said excitedly, holding up an empty twix chocolate bar in her hand.

"And you didn't save me some," James fake pouted.

"Or me, you know how much I like twix," Noah sighed, sniffing and drooping his head.

May gave a cheeky smile, before grabbing into her pocket and pulling out two more. "I asked my teacher that if I help her again she needs to give me another chocolate."

James and Noah burst into laughter and gratefully took the chocolate their little sister offered.

Noah ruffled her hair, "You told her, May. Not asked. If you asked her it would be a question."

"What about me? You forgot me?" Evelyn gasped, cupping her daughters face in her hands, "You didnt bring anything for Mum?"

May frowned and prodded her lips into a pout, "You say that chocolate makes you fat and you don't like it."

Evelyn laughed and kissed May's forehead, "Well, thank you for remembering-"

"-last seen yesterday at Grace College at approximately four p.m."

The television suddenly blared loudly, bringing the attention of everyones'.

Noah turned his head to the television, as did everyone else at the sudden loud news reporter's voice. Someone was missing it seemed.

The lady on television paused before continuing, "Liam Marshall has been reported as missing. His jacket with botches of blood that was tested and resulted as his, was discovered on Clover Street by a young worker at approximately an hour after his last appearance."

Noah froze.

That name... Liam?

Liam? He was missing?

"The samples of blood did not reassure his dear grandmother, who I will be showing now."

The camera switched to an old lady who had a tissue in her hand and was blowing her nose with tears in her eyes.

Noah's heart panged.

He looked, helplessly to everyone who was in his view: Priyanka had her hand over her mouth and was staring with shocked eyes. Elijah, Chelsea and Dray were also looking on, as if quite shocked with the news.

"My dear grandson is a sweet boy. I don't know what happened to him he- he said he'd come home with the eggs that he forgot to buy yesterday but he never came. I called and called again, he never picked up," She sniffed, blowing her nose again.

"So I called the police and- and they said they found blood and hi- his jacket. Oh!" Liam's grandmother held a jacket in her hands and rubbed it against her cheek, "My boy! Who would do this to my boy?"

Noah dropped his head, unable to watch any longer. Guilt washed over him like a tsunami in a small village.

Liam lived with his grandmother. Only his grandmother. Noah never knew.

The screen switched back to the news reporter, "Now the real question is, Is Liam Marshall missing, or murdered?"

The television switched off, the screen now black and dull. Everyone turned to the doorway; There stood Xavier, with the remote in hand and a grave, sullen expression etched in his face.

"Ray," he said calmly, "A word."

Noah watched with disbelieving eyes as Ray got up from his space on the sofa and followed his father out of the living room.

No, no. Ray didn't- Ray didn't murder him. Liam is just missing.

He refused to believe it. Noah denied the small voices in his head that bickered and begged him to believe.

His throat suddenly felt dry and he found it hard to swallow. Bile began to travel up his oesophagus but he forced it back down.

There was no way Ray killed Liam.

No way.

Surely Ray would have taken longer to hide his body?

Ray was right there next to Noah when he woke up from his unconsciousness. And he was told he was only asleep for two or three hours.

"Liam," Noah's mother whispered. She looked over at her eldest son, "Wasn't Liam that boy who caused you trouble at school?"

Noah swallowed and nodded, heart racing.

There was no way.

He refused.

Footsteps were heard again and Noah desperately looked over to see Xavier come into the living room, followed by Ray who had a foreboding gaze in his eyes.

"Right," smiled Xavier, clasping his hands together, "Dinner, anyone?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: THERE WE GOOOO CHAPTER RELEASEDDDDD

At the beginning of this chapter, I was writing and some parts had me smiling and clawing at my mouth 😭😭

I said this in the previous chapter, but now I'm getting the story more involved. Noah, Pri and Eli are going to slowly find some stuff out.

Thoughts on the three's progress? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 26 13
Noah : Despite what I thought about love being a drug , Abhaya Kallam was my greatest high. I hated how much I wanted her. I was completely consu...
266 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
2.9K 127 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...