Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

eight

593 27 1
By prettygirlramsey

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
August 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Footlocker

It's been months since the night we almost fucked. And ever since that night we just decided it's best if we stay friends. Eventually we became best friends but that ain't change nothing.

"What nigga you buying these for?" My work bae, Malik said.

Laughing, "My best friend! His birthday tomorrow." Pulling my card out.

"Ouu so what you gone get me for Christmas?" He asked.

"Depending on what you gone get me." Smirking.

Scanning the shoes, "What you want?"

"Either a Coach or Michael Kors bag." Playing.

Nodding his head, "Bet...your total is $180.63!"

I slid my card and watch him bag the shoes. He winked while handing me my bag.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM BESTIE💛

Bestie💛: Yurrr
Me: Yurr
Bestie💛: Where you at
Me: Mall...why
Bestie💛: Ain't you pose to be getting ready
Me: Nigga it's only 7
Bestie💛: Let's act like you got some sense 
Me: I do
Bestie💛: Can't tell
Me: Whatever
Bestie💛: You better be ready by 10
Me: I will
Bestie💛: Why you at the mall
Me: I came to find a last minute outfit for tonight
Bestie💛: You got clothes
Me: Okay and
Bestie💛: Nun...just hurry up cause I'm not waiting on yo ass if you late Imma leave yo ass
Me: Alright

FACETIME ENDED WITH BESTIE💛

I walked to my car and sped home. I still had to shower before getting ready. I really had to speed through my whole process in order to be ready on time.

•2 1/2 Hours Later•

"Come on get it right!" Getting frustrated with Markeyvius.

Handing me my phone, "Here! You stressing me out." Fed up with me.

He been taking my pictures for like 20 minutes. It's only cause he acting like he don't know how to take pictures.

"I'll make these work." I said.

Staring at me, "You ain't got no choice."

I posted my pictures and went to the kitchen so we could start drinking.

INSTAGRAM POST

samariaaa

samariaaa    itty bitty pretty, im da realest in da city

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
August 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| My Crib

"Another one!" Samaria yelled as she put her hands up.

Fat slapped her hand down, "HELL NO." Coughing.

Rubbing his back, "Toughen up!" She said, "Let the birthday boy decide." Looking at me.

Fat stared at me like he was finnah die, "We still gotta make it to the club." I said.

Smacking her lips, "Okay!" Rolling her eyes, "But I'm take one more." Pouring another shot.

Fat kept blinking nonstop, "Uhmm you know that's number 7...right!"

Taking it, "Yea but I'm done."

"Mane you finnah be on yo ass." He said.

Smirking, "Nahh I'm not gone drink til my buzz wear off." She said.

"Alright come on!" I said checking the time.

We all loaded up in our cars except for Samaria she rode with me. We headed to the club where Woo and Valerie was waiting on us at. But first we had to make a pit stop at the gas station. I had to fill up the tank and once I did I had Samaria take me some pictures. I posted one once I got back in the car.

INSTAGRAM POST

keyglock

keyglock   hottest nigga in the city

"You see how I take yo pictures and don't complain." Walking up to me. "I'm need you to take notes." Handing me my phone.

Taking it, "Nahh nigga yo ass be trying to do whole photoshoots." Shaking my head.

"Now we both know I'm a bad bitch." Looking at me. "So the pictures just gotta live up to hype." Flipping her hair.

We got in the car and headed to the club. Since everyone was waiting on us.

•SWITCHING POV•

Valerie McKenzie Davenport *Val*
August 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Ohhh they fucking...best friends my ass." Woo whispered in my ear.

Watching Sammie playful twerk on Key, "Nah they just having fun." Laughing.

"Trust me I know." He was confident.

Shaking my head, "How you know?"

"It's the vibe." Nodding his head.

Rubbing his back, "Ohh babe...they not fucking if they was we all would know." I said.

Shrugging his shoulders, "Why you think that?"

"Samaria gets VERY possessive over niggas she fuck with." I said. Giving him that look, "Trust me."

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey
August 2, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

Samaria just finished twerking on me. I know she be playing when she do that. She went over to Valerie and started twerking on her.

"Y'all fucking?" Fat asked.

Blowing out smoke, "No."

"You ain't gotta lie bro! I won't be mad." Fat hit my chest.

Confused, "Nigga you ain't nobody to lie to." Looking at him crazy, "And why in the fuck would you be mad fa?" Asking.

"You took my lady from me." Fat said.

Staring at him stupid, "Nigga yo ass never had a chance." Blinking, "Did yo ass forget how quick she turn yo down when we first met her." Reminding him.

Acting like he don't remember, "Nah I don't remember that."

Woo came dapping me up, "You fucking that huh?" Smiling, "You ain't gotta lie."

Fat stood up, "SEE it ain't just me!"

"We ain't fucking she just my best friend." I said.

Staring at me, "Yo ass do know that some "best friends" be fucking...right." Fat said.

Woo dapped him up, "I'm saying."

"Y'all that's just how she is. Ask Jaleah or Val they'll tell y'all." I said.

They kept going on and on bout how I'm lying bout fucking Samaria when I'm not. I ain't never had to lie on my dick. What these niggas not getting. What type of lame ass nigga they take me fa?

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
August 2,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"You know what they over there talking bout right?" Val said.

Sipping my drink, "Yep!"

"And are y'all?" Asking.

Laughing, "Girl no." Looking at her, "You think I would keep that from you." Confused.

Eyeing me, "Uhmm normally I'll say no but here I don't know cause Key a private person." She said.

"Aye if I'm lying I'm flying." I said.

"Aye! Aye! Say!" Some dude called out. "Samaria!" He waved me over.

I walked over to see who it was, "Ohh hey Malik."

Smiling, "Who you here with?" Asking me.

"My best celebrating his birthday." I told him. "Who you here with?" I asked.

Looking round, "My cousins." I guess he ain't see them, "Aye just hit my phone." He said before walking away.

Just as I was bout to turn around I seen Derrick in a section across from us with some girl. I'm assume that's his new girl or something. We made eye contact and he smirk. Rolled my eyes and went back to have a good time. Why his ass always popping up at the worst times.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
August 3,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAWG! THE BIG HITTA AND BAD BITCH GETTA KEY!" DJ DRELLY yelled.

All da homies, Val, and Samaria told me it exactly at 12 on da dot.

Samaria pulled me down to her height, "I got a surprise for you." Whispered in my ear.

"Where it's at?" Putting my arm round her waist.

"My car so I'll give it to you when we get back to yo house." She said.

Letting her go, "Okay!"

"Y'all cute?" This girl, Bri, who I mess with said.

Walking to the section next to us, "Chill that's just my best." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "Uhmm that's cute." Giving me the death stare, "Why you ain't invite me and my girls to yo section?" Asking.

"Shid I ain't know you was poppin out tonight." I said.

Looking, "It ain't never too late." She said.

"Shid... wait who section you in right now?" Thinking.

"One of my homegirls brother." She said.

Checking my watch, "Shid come on."

She went told her friends and they hopped over to my section. Why this bitch ain't tell me it was like 10 of em. These hoes ain't speak just went straight for the bottles. I sat on the couch to smoke my last couple of blunts before we dip. Bri came and sat on my lap.

"Woah." Pushing her off it.

Confused, "What you don't want that bitch opp I mean your "best" to get mad." Catching an attitude.

"Nahh my other hoes here." I said. She rolled her eyes, "I mean if you wanna throw ass that's cool but I ain't on no lovey dovey shit." I said.

She started twerking on me which I was enjoying while smoking. Halfway through my blunt here come Samaria.

"Ohh you are so pretty!" Complimenting Bri. Smiling, "Could I borrow him just for one sec?" Holding a finger up.

Fake smile, "Sure!" Tapping her thigh.

She moved outta the way and Samaria pulled me to the side, "What?"

"Mane these other hoes gotta go." She said

Confused, "Why?"

"They drinking all our shit plus acting like it's theirs." She said. "These hoes broke and only wanted to come over here for free drinks." She said before walking away.

Shaking my head, "Aye!" Walking back over to Bri, "Yoo..." Getting cut off.

"Yurrr time to head out." Fat yelled.

Looking at him, "Yurrr!". Focusing back on her, "Aye enjoy the rest of the bottles but slide through in a bit or whenever you leave here." Telling her.

Nodding her head, "Uhmmk!"

We walked out the section then out the club. Them hoes better be lucky I already paid for everything that's there. If I was a grimy nigga would've left them the bill. We got in the cars and jetted off. I brought Samaria back to my crib so she could get her car.

Going in her trunk, "Happy birthday!" Handing me a bag. "I gotta work at 1 so I ain't gone see you." She said. Getting in her car, "Have fun!" Pulling off.

Damn she must got somewhere to be cause she left fast as fuck. Normally she'll stick around but I mean I do have company coming over. So I wouldn't want her over here when Bri come but still damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
62K 1.1K 23
" real movie , my life don't come with actors "
76.3K 1.4K 10
Published: 4/6/2022 Completed: ~
14.3K 144 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!