Kugushiba (Mostly) Headcannons

By LeeLeeHam

Kugushiba my headcannons More

《Read》
《A/N》
《i dont have anything else》
《new story??》
《Im back》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》

《1》

210 2 0
By LeeLeeHam

•Shibayama doesn't want to tell his team about that the is dating Kuguri and it's because of the 2 captains having a not so good relationship with each other.
•Lev was the first one to know because he wanted to talk to shibayama and he was still asleep with kuguri.
•Kuguri invites Shibayama around a lot of the time(only when he can).
•They have known each other since they were children because they went to the same elementary school.

A/N so I am actually quite happy that I am making this book. If you have anything you want me to add about their relationship please put it in the comments if you want if not that is fine.

122 words. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...