Transformers One-Shorts

Door DontTellMegatron

You read the title so let's dive in ! Meer

Tfa Vampire Megatron x Optimus
G1 Megatron x Optimus

Tfa Megatron x Optimus

792 7 2
Door DontTellMegatron

Optimus was on patrol again. Well, he sorta was. He was searching for any Decepticons in the forest, seeing if they were close to the perimeters of the base. Watching. Getting ready to attack. Though prime was looking for one specific Decepticon, and he was far from the base now.

He was deep in the forest near Detroit City, looking for the old ruins of a time long lost to the human race. He went through his usual path till he arrived. Standing in front of the broken kingdom. The homes of which belong to the small ancient human families, laid covered in plant life and broken from their time forgotten and abandoned. It was beautiful really. He walked passed them, looking down at how small they were compared to his size, even as they grew bigger and bigger. The deeper he ventured in till he reached the center of this historical place. Were their stood the one building that glared down at him, covering him in its dark shadow.

The castle. The castle of a king that prime had only heard off because Sari told them stories of him and what he had done to leave this place dead and lost to time. But that story didn't matter right now. What mattered was who was inside the castle now, the only spark besides him that lyes inside the walls of this city.

Well it was best not to keep them waiting. Less he felt like being late. Again.

He passed through the open hole were a door once was and searched for his, oh what's the right word, 'companion'.

When had they started doing this ? Why had they started doing this ?

It really didn't make any sense, but at the same time it did. He wanted this, but he he kept trying to lie that he didn't. Looking for a reason to turn back and do what was right. He found them but not a single one was even remotely strong enough to stop him from moving forward.

He didn't even want to turn back though. He marched continuously until he reached the room he was searching for. The throne room. The door was already open and passed it he saw the Decepticon he had been searching for, longing for even.

Megatron, the slag maker himself, leader of the Decepticons, Cybertrons and the councils most wanted. He was here and he was asleep. Resting on the cracked but intact wall of the throne room. Truly a sight to behold, At least in Optimus is optics. The light reflecting on him from the colorful and broken stain glass windows, the calm soft expression that laid dormant on his face plate, the relaxation that emitted from his soothing calm breaths. It looked almost like an astonishing dream.

He obviously smirked,That wicked, Handsome, Devilish smirk.

In that deep voice he asked, " Why how long has this small Autobot on 'patrol' decided to watch me recharge ?" Optimus gave a slight jolt, returning to reality from his day dreamy trance to realize the warlord was awake and smirking down at him with intent. " I was - a - well.... Only for a little while." He blabbered in response like a flustered fool. Megatron gave him no time to pander over his embarrassment as he leaned over the prime and lifted him gently of the old marble floor as he placed him on his lap.

Optimus looked up to the grinning face of his rival before looking down at his hands and saying, " So you were ,um, sleeping ? Had a rough cycle ?" Megatron took a moment to respond before he said , " Hard to get recharge when Starscream keeps trying to break in and blow up the damn place. Let alone the ruckus caused by Blitzwing and Lugnut. Sense you were a little late, again, I decided to indulge myself in some delicate recharge." Optimus gave him a slight glare at that, " You might be able to leave the base without a word mister leader of the Decepticons, but I actually need to make a good excuse when leaving the base. Unless of course you want to risk us being caught by my suspicious team mates."

"Perhaps I would not mind your little friends from seeing what I do to you in all these secret meetings of ours." Now prime was blushing, trying to find the right words to respond at the warlord with when the grey mechs helm was beside his audio receptor, whispering. " Do you think they'd enjoy it ? Watching you unfold for me ? Wither below me ? Beg for me ? And if they don't what does it matter, I adore watching those lust filled expression cross your face plate." With that said he gave a nice kiss on his neck cabals. Then another. And then another. And even more after that. Putting just the right force and warmth to make one tremble with each touch. A large clawed hand held on to his back, teasing his spinal struts by going up and down his fame while the other caressed one of his smoth thighs.

Despite these seducing words and gentle touches. Prime tried to say, " N-Not even going to talk this time ? Just dive right into it ?." Megatron smugly answered, " It's been an awfully uneventful few cycles on my end, you ?" He bit down on his autobot's sensitive cabals. Optimus held back a gasp and said, " Ya, same." Turning his neck to the side to allow the warlord better access to him. "Keep going."

He could feel the grin spread from the decepticons lips against him at the request to continue. Primus he was a smug aft, then agin that was part of the appeal. Part of the appeal that drove him to come hear every few cycles to meet his sworn enemy. To bask in pleasure that no being had given him before.

He gasped small moans and squirmed under the powerful mechs delicate touch.

" We're going to need to lubricate your pretty little valve if you wish to take my spike, little prime."

Prime didn't hesitate and a small click could be heard echoing through the vast room. The both looked down to see the primes valve wet and desperate for a proper spiking. Huh, his tiny friend must have gotten excited, again, on his way here knowing what he would do to him after they cut through the small talk. He was slick but not ready for a his spike. He gently grabbed the prime and placed him forward onto the floor as to properly position his face plate in front of the this sweet valve.

" My, my prime you really can't help it can you. You always are so wet when you get here, letting the excitement of these encounters bring you to be displayed so obviously, but we both know your not ready for me. At least  not yet."

Optimus squirmed but the hold of one of Megatrons powerful servos on his waist kept him down. Kept him waiting. Oh why did he have to wait ! It had been such and uneventful week, leaving him filled with unused energy and adrenaline. When Megatron commed him to meet again he dreamed that the warlord would just grab him and frag him into recharge. He didn't want to risk a single bit of energy being lost before the delicious events he knew would await him at this palace, so he resisted from self-servicing at the much desired ideas of what his companion might do to him. How he might ravish him. How he might bre-

"Gah !"

Oh it was his glossya. Lost in his thought again he missed Megatron using his free servo to open his valve and place his very talented glossya inside. Swiftly moving through his embarrassingly desperate opening. Soft whimpers and moans escaped his voice box as he shivered to the extravagant sensation, trying to move some how closer to the warlord glorious mouth.

Megatron bared a grin despite his tongue being entangled with the atutobots valve. Pride coursing through circuits at being rewarded with the enticing sounds for his promising performance. Soon he will overload and then he'll finally be ready for him. Ready to recive his throbbing spike that wanted to take home in the prime, giving them both a pleasure beyond measure. but he had to resist. Had to open the prime just right as to cause his lover no pain.

Plus, he didn't want to leave the taste of this lubricant all to quickly. He hadn't tasted high grade in many years but this would easily take its place as a more delicious beverage.

Optimus was squirming hard now. He was quite sensitive today ! Good. It would mean they could start soon.

Prime was moaning like crazy now. Squirming and calling Megatrons name fallowed by a series of cries and begs for release as if they were the only words he knew. The feeling had taken over his mind, blanking his mind and blurring his vision.

Then h- Oh Primus ! His node ! Megatron was sucking on his plump node, and this was truly crazy. His moans could be heard through the decrepit halls of this ancient castle. He felt a tight knot tangle in his tanks, his valve tightened on nothing, and then it all crashed down.

In one final suck, Optimus called Megatron name in a long, spread, pleasured scream.

Then he laid on his back tired and pleased. Pleased, but not fully satisfied. He took a few deep breaths before rising up to look at Megatron who was licking his digits that were now covered in primes trans fluid, giving him a smirk with those lustful vermilion optics. " You truly are a delectable meal now aren't you my little prime."

Covered in a deep blue blush his little prime responded, " I , um, t-thank you." Megatron the rose from between the autobots trans fluid covered thighs to tower over him as he licked his lips, whipping the left over lubricant and other fluids of his face plate. " Don't thank me yet. We still have one more thing to finish this perfect evening." Their was a click and prime looked to the warlords pelvic plate to see a huge spike throbbing for attention.

Yes ! Oh yes. yes, Yes,YES !

Finally he will have what he truly craved for. Megatron demanded that he wrap his legs around his waist and Optimus didn't hesitate to comply. So close to what he desired their was no room for disobedience, no room for anything that may deny him this of all things.

Megatron held on to the primes beautiful waste with both servos as he rubbed his spike against the valve before in one swift motion he placed the entire thing in his desperate pet. Megatron gave a groan and and raises his head at the longed for sensation, but the sound was quickly drowned by the shear force of the primes moan that took up the space of the room. He thanked every god and deity known to Cybertron that gave him the strength not to pound the prime that very instant, instead let him catch his breath and activate his cooling procedure.

As soon as he began to take shorter breaths and he could hear the spinning sound of cooling fans, that was all the acknowledgment he need to start thrusting.

It was amazing ! How he had waited and waited for this and now it was here, pressurized inside him perfectly. Optimus wore a big smile with dull eyes falling to the back to his head as Megatron swiftly placed that amazing spike inside him. It took a moment to compose himself from the shear excitement and rush of the incredible feeling. Every time they did this, every time it seemed to feel even more amazing ! The feeling was an addiction neither planned to ever get rid of.

As soon as he began to calm down from the rush and turned on his fans to prevent from over heating and began to thrust at a medium pace too make sure prime could take it without pain. In between his desperate sounds and whines he was able to say.

" Hhmmph - Ahhhhah mmm- Megatron... to s-slow, need-want more p-please."

" Oh you really do want it hard don't you little prime ? Augh !But as much as I want to give it to you I won't, you'll need to beg and make all those beautiful sounds I'f you want me to rail you like you so desire. "

The thrust continued at that torturously slow pace and prime found himself trying with every breath that wasn't a moan, or whimper, or gasp to try and beg the massive warlord into giving him the destructive spiking he so desired.

" P-please lord Mega-Mega-Megatron."

" I ,ahh , need it so mu-aahhh, so b-badly."

" My Lie-, ahh! I love your spike, I need you to h-hit me harder ! M-make me yo- your toy. Pl-PLEASE !

Those delicious sounds were enough to convince the smirking ex-gladiator to hit Optimus with all his might. Leaving the prime a coherent mess of nothing but pleasurable screams that echoed through the entire castle and even outside into the kingdoms streets.

It was everything he wanted, everything and more ! So much more.

As the prime screamed and moaned and thanked Megatron with all his lingering strength. When Optimus could actually muster sentences between the blank minded pleasure.

" Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU ! This is-  T-this is AMAZING!  Ah! I l-love you ! I love you ! I LOVE YOU !"

The pleats of thanks and love mixed with delicious moans could have fueled another million years of war. He pounded the sweet, delicious valve that squeezed so perfectly around his spike.

" Yes Optimus, ahh...Primus damn. You feel a-amazing wrapped around my spike. You fit s-so perfectly I could ravish you f-forever. D-Damn ! I can feel you getting c-close."

" I-I'm ahhhh! s-sorry !"

" NO ! Don't apologize unload release yourself as I do the same inside you till you are filled with m-my , ahhh, trans fluid."

With a few more wondrous thrust and squeezes. The both overloaded in unison making a mess on each other and the old marble floor like they had done so many time before.

As soon as it was over they took deep and sharp breaths before looking at each other in a blissful daze of post overload. Optimus clearly more out of it than Megatron after such an incredible frag. The warlord raised the dazed prime into his arms and onto his lap, back to laying on the wall were they had originally rested. The tiny autobots seemed to be loosing consciousness as he tried to stay awake in the old gladiators arms.

Megatron rubbed the primes cheek with one of his servos and whispered, " Shhhh, rest know little prime."

With all the gentle touches and soothing words, Optimus couldn't properly resist falling into the warmth of his lover and going into a peaceful recharge.

....

He rebooted and his optics shuttered, rubbing them he scanned the room and looked around to see he was still inside the old castle. Except instead of the sun, the moons light entered through the broken windows giving the room a beautiful blue hue. Moving from the soft movements from the softly winded vines that grew outside. Almost like they were under the Earths ocean sea.

Before long he looked up to see two red optics staring back at him. Instead of the natural devilish or lustful intent he was used to seeing, he bore a gentle smile on his face plate with calming optics that stared at him as if he was the most gorgeous thing in the world.

Optimus smiled back at him and softly stated, " How long have you been staring at me in recharge ?" Giving Megatron a light tease on how he had found Optimus when he awoke from stasis.

" Simply admiring a little beauty in my lap."

" Really ?"

" Why of course. Do I still need to help you comprehend how exquisite you are ?"

Optimus giggled. They stayed silent looking at each other, peace emitting from both their relaxed bodies. That's when the warlord asked,

" Do you remember how this began ?."

" I do. It started after that building fell on the west side of Detroit. We were fighting when one uncalled punch from Lugnut crumbled the large scraper on to us, we were lucky it broke in away that I didn't squish us, but we couldn't leave. Not without outside help. Down their for hours we talked, and talked until it some how popped in conversation."

" And what popped into conversation might I ask ?" He knew but he kinda wanted Optimus to say it.

" About what we thought of each other. About how we obsessed over each other in a way. Plaguing each other's thoughts like a processor malfunction that couldn't be fixed. We soon heard our teams removing the rubble and before they reached us you told me to meet you that night. To come here. This place that became our own. We're one secret conversation led to many more. That actions like this happened over and over again."

" Ah yes, where I now rest against this royal stone wall with a divine mech in my arms."

Another giggle from Optimus, " Your such a romantic you know that."

" Maybe, but only for you dear."

Another moment of silence followed. When Megatron asked something. Something he wanted to ask for a while.

"Come with me."

"What ?"

"Come with me. To the Decepticons, to a place we're you are mine. Without needing to sneak away and make excuses, we're we don't need to fake fighting every few cycles just to hold up some act of what's expected, a place we're.... We're we are free."

Optimus looked, contemplating. A part of him was jumping to say yes, to carry him off to a place we're they could be together whenever. No hiding, no excuses, no longing feeling because they would always be side by side. The other part mocked prime. Making him think it was foolish to believe such a beautiful desire could ever become reality. Let alone one for him to enjoy. He didn't know what to think, so he asked.

" Do you truly believe we could have that, have each other ?"

Megatron held the autobot's smaller servo in his own and said.

" I do."

" Then-"

"..."

" Then take me away. "

The warlord gave a joyful smile and gave the prime a light kiss on his lips. Joy emitting from his EM field.

" As you wish, my little prime."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

506 49 42
this is the second part to the 1 one that I did. if you read this one first then this will not make sense. So please read the first one I did was of...
2.5K 87 20
Blades visits team prime and scrap happens
221K 3.9K 20
I haven't a clue what I'm doing I just liked other books I've read on here and thought I would give it a go. I'm not taking requests. Disclaimer: I...
224K 5.9K 30
Just a story of you and Logic senpai Shockwave because he's hot and adorable in TFP no matter what you think. I do not own transformers Set in TFP