Reincarnation, I Want a Peace...

By al_fluffy1209

Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name K... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kocho Family Information
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Guardian OC Information
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
100k Special Chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Specials 2

Chapter 38

1.3K 71 26
By al_fluffy1209

After the incident, Byakuran kept a closer eye on Tomoe. Maybe it was due to her breakdown that led to her killing two of his pawns, or perhaps it was because she now had her box weapon with her.

Speaking of her box weapon... Tomoe looked over at the box that she placed on the nightstand with calculating eyes. She wondered, will the box react to her snow flames, or did she need to use her sky flames?

'Nevermind that,' she sighed. 'Byakuran left for a meeting and hasn't come back. It must be about the Vongola and the Varia.'

"It's been thirteen days... I guess Mukuro-kun will be making his move soon." Tomoe glanced back at her box. "...I shouldn't be lying here doing nothing." Reaching over, she felt the cool metal of the box pressed against her palm, her flames humming. "I better start trying to open this bad baby up."

Meanwhile with the Vongola...

The giant monitor made a sound, a presence being picked up on the screen, shocking everyone.

"What is it, Giannini?" Lal Mirch questioned, looking at her miniature screen.

"It was only for a moment, but we picked up the presence of an unknown, but very powerful ring... in the outskirts of Kokuyou land," the plump male answered.

"Kokuyou land?!" Tsuna exclaimed, his fellow teens shocked as well.

"But this area is flooded with heavy electromagnetic interference," Giannini added. "There's a high chance it could be a false alarm."

"Analyze the data on the outskirts of Kokuyou land again," Reborn ordered.

"Roger that!"

"It could be a new enemy," Aiko hypothesized.

"No..." Tsuna disagreed. "I'm sure it's a friend... It could be Chrome... Holding the Vongola ring..."

"Ah..." Chrome's eye watered as she bit her lip, gulping at the scene in front of her.

'Just as I thought. This is what you believe in as well, isn't it?'

Chrome nodded, doing her best to compose herself.

"This is a fine and powerful spell. Now, it seems I can join in the fun, too..." Mukuro smirked, trident in hand as Ken and Chikusua stood by his sides. "This sure brings back memories."

Chrome was truly forming out to be a fine mist guardian.

"Damn it!" Glo Xinia cursed out, being pushed back by Chrome and her illusions. To think that she was now playing with him just like he was doing to her before. "Disappear!"

"Sorry. They're just illusions," Chrome said as she continued her barrage of attacks.

Mukuo grinned mockingly as he charged forward. "Kufufufu. Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... Within the lie hides the truth. This is the mist."

'When did he!!! With this, I won't be able to defend against a direct hit in time!'

"Your misfortune was to be incorporated as part of my plan," Mukuro calmly explained. "Just as I thought. By using Chrome, I could defeat you with minimal trouble. You are not likely to be an obstacle to the greater task waiting for me."

'What! What's he saying?! Impossible? Does he mean everything was planned from the start?!' Glo Xinia's eye twitched. 'Since the battle half a year ago...!' "You bastard!"

Mukuro's trident made contact with him and the room exploded. A mushroom cloud of dust and smoke coming out of Kokuyou land.

"Am I too late...?" a man mumbled, seeing the smoke. "I hope that kid is alright... to the extreme."

"There's no mistake," Irei mumbled, looking at his computer screen. "Someone has come over from the past again." 'But where is he? Why can't I locate him? My stomach hurts...' He rubbed his face. 'If I don't find the Vongola people soon, even Byakuran-san.'

"We thought you'd be here, Irie-sama. Please carry your coat with you at all times, otherwise you can't use your wireless communicator," the Cervello twins said.

"You could have knocked first..."

"We did, sir."

Irie turned away from his screen. "...What do you want? THe meeting for the Vongola search is not till the afternoon, right? My coat is..."

"There's been a problem," the sister replied, holding his coat. "The 8th squad captain, Lord Glo Xinia, was seriously injured in a battle."

"What did you say?!" Irie jumped from his seat. "But according to this morning's report, the 8th squad is on standby."

"It appears that Lord Glo went to Kokuyou land by himself."

"Ko-Kokuyou land you say?!"

"Due to a jamming signal from a recorder, our radars did not pick anything up. But, there were signs of a battle that involved the use of his ring. We could not find Lord Glo's sub box, and the main box is heavily damaged. Fortunately, we found the Rain Mare Ring in a clump of bushes about 30m from Lord Glo's position."

"What the hell is this about?! What happened!" Irie groaned as he started to put on his coat. "Speaking of Kokuyou, that's Rokudou Mukuro's old..."

"You've heard, Sho-chan?" Byakuran happily smiled, scaring Irie as he appeared on his computer screen.

"Wah!"

"I was wondering how you'd look like once you found out Glo had been beaten up so I called~"

"Byakuran-san! This normal line can be tapped, you know!"

"If that happens, it'd be entirely your fault since you're the one talking through the open line," the albino retorted.

"You... What kind of person are you?!" Irie yelled. "Speaking of that... Why didn't you tell me about Kokuyou land?!"

"That's because I didn't know about it either," Byakuran responded, still smiling.

"Eh?!"

"He really is despicable, that Glo-kun. How did he beat us to it?"

"In any case, it's too dangerous to use this line!" Irie reprimanded him. "After I thoroughly investigated this matter, let me contact you again with the details! We'll talk then..."

"Okay. Bye!" Click.

"What does this mean?" a Cervello sister asked.

"I don't know! This is different from Gamma's case. Glo arrived from Italy only last night. I don't think Byakuran-san would lie about something like this..." Irie muttered. 'Where did Glo Xinia get the news about Kokuyou from...' "Anyway, I had better go and see Go Xinia first!"

"He was transferred to the medical room. But, due to his injuries, he hasn't regained consciousness..."

"I don't care!"

Looking at the entirely bandaged man, Ao looked down at him with an emotionless expression.

"Well, it looks like Chrome and Mukuro sure did a number on you," Ao harumped and Glo's only visible eye widened before it twitched angrily.

'You... You knew you damn bastard! You sent me into a trap!'

"I swear, you captains sure are gullible. First Gamma and now you." A smirk appeared on his face. "It's nice seeing the high and mighty end up into a battered mess like this. How does it feel to get kicked down from your throne by a girl not even half your age?"

'You...!!!'

"Well a pervert like you who is into little girl's deserves worse, but this is good enough for now." Ao sighed, running a hand through his black hair. "You won't be able to tell Irie or the others that you located Vongola's secret base, so I won't have to worry for now."

'Damn you Kocho Ao! You traitor!'

"I should get going now, Irie should be coming over to check up on you." Ao turned away from the pissed off Glo Xinia whose eye was twitching madly. "I have other important plans to do to screw Byakuran and Milliefore over."

'KOCHO AO!!!!'

"VOOOOOOOI!!!!" Squalo's loud shout burst their eardrums as he appeared onto the giant monitor. His white hair was longer and in a different style, he looked more matured. He was wearing his Varia uniform that has some changes to it as he lounged against a couch. "Are your necks still attached?! Fucking lousy brats!"

"It's him!" Gokudera blanched.

"The- The future..."

Yamamoto cut Tsuna off. "Squalo!"

Lal Mirch looked annoyed. "Turn it down! I can't stand listening to this."

Aiko nodded in agreement. "I swear one day I'll rip out his vocal box if he keeps this up."

"Yes ma'am."

"Get this! Fucking lousy brats! Stay where you are!" Squalo continued. "Even if you pick up the signal of a new ring outside!"

"He's referring to the one at Kokuyou land," Reborn realized.

Belphegor appeared behind Squalo, leaning against the couch. He also looked different, more mature as his hair was longer and his uniform appeared more customized. "If you wait patiently a very simple instruction will be there soon. Until then be good and stay put, little kids~"

"The knife bastard!" Gokudera flinched.

Lal Mirch frowned. 'Instruction?'

"VOOI!! What are you doing here!" Squalo turned to the blond.

"The prince is bored~" Belphegor replied. "I came to bug you."

Squalo's face darkened. "If you interrupt me again, I'm going to kill you."

"I dare you."

With that, the two began to fight.

"VOOI...." "HEHEHE... Ouch!"

Tsuna sweatdropped. 'They're still such an unruly group...'

"I hope we can meet again in this lifetime! Until then, make sure you don't die!" Squalo said before the call was cut off and the monitor turned black.

"Ahh!" "It's cut off!" "Th-That's it...?"

"Those two guys haven't changed a bit!" Yamamoto hummed, smiling.

"They're still scary..." Tsuna stammered. "What is this very simple instruction he mentioned..."

"I guess it must be referring to him. He's returned from Italy," Aiko said and looked at the door, hearing footsteps.

"Sasagawa Ryohei." Ryohei appeared, smiling as he carried an unconscious Chrome. "Gate Crashing!!!"

"Lawn...!"

"Kyoko-chan's brother and Chrome Dukuro!"

"Brother!" Kyoko shouted, rushing up to him and giving him a hug.

"Oh, Kyoko. You've become so short..." Ryohei grinned.

"I'm glad you're alright!"

"Don- Don't cry, Kyoko!! As you can see I'm alive and kicking! Ok?"

"Yes..."

'Seeing the two of them together feels as though we're back in the past...' Tsuna smiled at the scene. 'Kyoko-chan's brother also just looks like he did back then.'

"By the way, why does the Varia know about you coming here?!" Gokudera questioned, a slight from on his face.

"That's because I was with them, of course!" Ryohei replied. "I've also returned with a message!"

"With the Varia?!"

"It's the instruction Belphegor mentioned, right? What could it be?"

Aiko looked over at the male in the suit. "What's the message, Sasagawa-kun?"

"I'VE FORGOTTEN IT TO THE EXTREME!!!" Ryohei exclaimed proudly.

"RATHER THIS GUY HASN'T GROWN UP AT ALL-!"

Tomoe groaned, annoyed as she tried to open her box weapon once again. No matter what she did, nothing worked.

'Why won't this work!' her cheeks puffed up as she childishly glared at the box like it insulted her lifeline. 'I've used both types of flames and it still won't open up. Do I need to say please or something?!'

[Ri...ng...]

"..."

Tomoe deadpanned and she swore she could hear birds cawing as the wind blew against her silent, still figure.

"Ah right. I need my Vongola ring to open up my box weapon."

Five hours wasted for nothing.

"Kyoko-chan and the others have gone to make dinner," Tsuna said as he shut the door.

"Then we can speak freely..." Ryohei's attitude changed as the mafia members listened to him. "I was acting as a messenger of the Tenth Boss to go to the Varia with regards to a certain matter," he revealed.

"From me?!"

"In the middle of that, the Vongola Hunt started. The Varia received an information source about you guys coming over from the past. That's how I knew about it too," Ryohei explained. "Apart from them, only some of the top level survivors from the Vongola and our alliance families knew about it... There were also many who didn't believe it."

"Alliance families... you mean Dino-san's Cavallone family too?!"

"Yes. They're well too."

"Thank goodness!"

"Then, working on the assumption that you guys are really here, the family's leaders have come up with a full-scale attack plane. The instruction to those of us here, the Tenth Boss' family, is this. In five days' time, we will raid the Millefiore's branch in Japan."

Everyone tensed at the sun's words.

'In five days... a raid...'

Irie slammed his hands on his desk, standing up and causing his chair to fall back. "Look at this!"

"This is... This is the video from earlier with Byakuran-sama..."

"Who is that man?!" he gestured to the boy who was walking behind Byakuran.

"I believe the only ones with permission to enter this room under normal circumstances are the service and communications personnel. If I remember right, Luigi from communications died recently. I heard that a F rank officer named Leonardo Lippi was assigned to replace him."

"Yes I know that name... because I was the one who recommended Leonardo Lippi... But Leonardo is... a short sixty year old man!" Irie panicked. 'Who the hell is this person?!'

Knock. Knock.

Tomoe raised a brow, hearing someone knock on the door of her room. Standing up from the bed, she walked over to the door, opening it.

"Yes?" Tomoe said as she opened it for only her eyes to widen at a familiar face.

"Hello Kocho-sama," the girl- no, woman said with a closed eye smile wearing a Millefiore uniform. "I have come to escort you under Byakuran-sama's request."

That face. It was undoubtedly her. Tomoe could never mistake her for someone else even if she had changed appearance wise.

"Hika-chan...?"

Hikari opened her hazel eyes and smiled, winking as she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Let's get out of here, Tomoe-san."

"Byakuran-sama...?" Leo trailed off, bewildered. "What are you saying?"

"That's quite enough, show yourself, Leo-kun. No... In this case you're Guido Greco-kun? Or the Vongola's mist guardian, hm?"

"The Vongola's... mist guardian...?"

"Yup." Byakuran's purple eyes opened as he stared at Leo with a serious expression. "Rokudo Mukuro-kun."

Leo flinched as he trembled. "Haaah? Byakuran-sama... what on Earth... do you mean..." He then shut his mouth and his expression changed into one of thrill. "Since when?"

"Since a while ago," Byakuran admitted. "Do you remember when I asked you to decorate the room with Datura flowers? In the language of flowers, it means "disguise"."

"Just as I thought. I have been conscious of you watching me since then."

The two gave each other closed eyes smiles, chuckling.

"That means the both of us had seen through each other, but acted as if we didn't."

"If you hadn't let Irie Shoichi find out, I could have had a little more fun."

"That's some talk."

"This has gone beyond fun. You've already begun your work for the Vongola, haven't you?"

Leo smiled as mist seemed to swirl around him, changing his form. "Vongola? I'm rather offended that you would treat me as one of them." When the mist cleared, the true, older looking form of Mukuro appeared. "Sawada Tsunayoshi is merely my target. Nothing more."

Byakuran chuckled. "Heh. So you are Mukuro-kun, hm? Not bad at all. As for Leo-kun... No, Guido Greco-kun, rather, can I assume he'd like a second Chrome Dokuro to you?"

"Kufufufu. Is he now?"

"Hnn. A trade secret, eh? Well, it's all right. If you don't want to tell me, I won't force you." His gaze trailed down to his hand. "Uwa! Those are Hell Rings! They're rated 5 stars rare and you have two of them! Mukuro-kun, you're all ready for a fight, aren't you?"

"Of course. I've been looking forward to this, after all," Mukuro replied. "This is the day I expose all of your powers you have hidden under that veil and..." He held up his box weapon. "This is the moment when I will possess you."

Byakuran smirked, holding up his own ring. "Shall we enjoy an after meal workout then?"

Hikari and Tomoe ran through the halls, the red haired women trying to get to her hidden jet that Kawahira so graciously covered in mist flames for her.

"Hika-chan, it's great to see you and all, but what's happening?!"

"I'll explain everything once we're safe Tomoe-san! But we need to get out of here now while Roduko-san distracts Byakuran!"

Tomoe's eyes widened. Was the future Mukuro and Byakuran fight happening now?!

"Once we get to the jet we will be heading for Japan. I need to get you to the Kocho base!" Hikari mentioned as she continued to drag her along. "We need to get you to safety and let you practice with your box weapon as well as sky flames if we want to have a chance at fighting against Millifoire. The others will be coming to the base too within the days before Vongola's attack on the Japan branch. That's the basic summary, but I promise I'll go into more detail once we're safe."

"I understand... let's hurry Hika-chan." 'Mukuro-kun will be fine... after all.' Tomoe bit her lip. 'He promised.'

"Right!"

"Juno-kun, are you ready?" Momo asked, leaning against the door as she watched the brunette finish zipping up his bag. Momo noticed the bottle of pills sitting on his countertop and she smiled when she realized he wasn't taking them. 'Looks like he's trying to get better.'

"Everything packed," he answered, throwing it over his shoulder and the two walked out of the room. "Man, I wonder how long it has been..."

Momo nodded in agreement, her blond hair swaying side to side behind her. "Mhm. We haven't been to Japan in years. And not only that... this will be the first time all of us guardians will be together again in a single room ever since that time."

"You're right," Juno curtly said, keeping his gaze forward.

"I can't wait to see everyone again! Right, Juno-kun?!"

A small smile graced his lips. "Yes... I can't wait."

Kawahira, Ao, Juno, Aiko, Momo, and Hikari... The guardians of their precious snowy sky would finally meet again in Japan.

Tomoe looked out the window, seeing nothing but clouds. She wondered, how will she be able to face everyone again after what she has done? What future Tomoe did.

Letting out a shaky breath, Tomoe closed the window and leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes.

'I hope they can forgive me... both my own and Vongola.'

In ten hours, they would all finally be back in Japan.

A/N: so this chapter kinda sucks and jumps around but I just wanna finish the future man ughhh. Anyways college got me like dead. To y'all who r in college, high school, middle school (or whatever), or just working I hope you guys get rest and aren't too stressed like I am. 

Next chapter they'll be back in Japan and get on with the training and raid on the Millifoire Japan branch.

Also, tbh I think I might skip over the anime-only future arcs and make them into a special chapter cuz I'm thinking like who is Tomoe gonna have to train/do a challenge with if there is no snow arcobaleno? The ghost of Gelaro? So I gotta think about that and as I approach that arc I'll decide whether to add it to the future or post it later on as a special chapter along with the other ones I have planned to write on.

Not gonna lie I had a different direction of what was gonna happen to Tomoe and Ao in the future but not me literally changing up everything I had bulleted down on the spot lol- y'all should be thankful cuz I was about to kill Ao off by making him die by Byakuran's hands as she & Hikari escaped the base and make Tomoe go into her OP emo angst "I'll destroy everything and anything no matter the cost" emotionless arc

Tee-hee happy October 1st

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 808 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
575K 35.6K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
153K 6.9K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...
164K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...