๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Sixteen

23.1K 576 32
By AuteureAngel

It took me so long but I was able to locate his office. Taking a deep breath I fisted my hand and knocked on the door. As usual there was no reply and it made me wondered if he did it intentionally or he magically expects his guests to figure out if he wants us to come in or not. I knocked again and this time the door opened.

Instead of seeing him I was met with the familiar brown orbs of the guy from last night. A charming smile pulled up on his face and he shifted to his side giving me a room to go in.

"Good morning bella" he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm which made me giggle.

"Hi stranger, it's good to see you again".

"Yh I know, I bet you couldn't keep me off your mind last night cause trust me you were all I dreamt about" he winked at me and I shook my head.

"That line is quite stale, don't you think so stranger?" I raised a brow and he held his chest dramatically.

"Ouch, you hurt me sunshine, I was only trying to be romantic" I shrugged and finally walked inside.

"Unluckily you sounded like a cheesy teenage nerd who finally got to kiss his crush and when they meet the next day he tells her something like that"

He laughed hard while holding his stomach which made me smile cause I felt good knowing I could make someone laugh this hard.

"I love you already tesoro" I tilted my head a bit and poked the side of my cheek with my tongue

''But we don't even know our names besides where's Luciano and why are you here? His brother?"

"Easy there tesoro, one question at a time". I apologized in a whisper with a sheepish smile on my face.

"I'm Russo and I am a very good friend of that beast" he told me and I nodded with a smile at the nick name he called him.

"Camila" I introduced.

"Tesoro don't you think it's fair i know who you're to my friend, I mean you know the relationship we share" his brow hooked up and a teasing smile on his lips which me slap his arm.

"That hurt" he dramatically held his hand. "I know what you're thinking Russo but trust me I'm just one of his models"

"Just his model? C'mon sweetie you can't just be 'just his model' and you're here at his house" I raised a brow in confusion wondering what he meant.

"Because since I became friends with the idiot, you're the first woman I've ever seen in this house" I folded my arms and stared into his eyes expecting a well detailed explanation.

"Where are you heading at Russo?"

"You don't get it do you? You know what never mind"

"Hey you don't get to do that, you have to f--

Before I got the chance to complete my statement the door flew open and he walked in looking good as always. He wasn't in a suit today and I couldn't help but gawk at the adonis who just walked in. The white shirt clung to his body and I felt like it would get ripped very soon.

The tattoos underneath the shirt were visible and his abs? Fuck I wished to run my tongue between them.

The ink on his fore arm complimented his strong veiny arms along with the wrist chain and rings. Luckily he wasn't paying attention else he'd have caught me staring.

"Lei é affascinante fratello" Russo's foreign words caused him to look up from the file he was reading and his eyes landed on me. The image of what i did yesterday flashed brightly in my head and I swallowed hard.

"You kept me waiting gemma, I don't like tardiness" instead of the jerk to greet me he says this? I rolled my eyes and turned my back to face him.

"Well it's your fault Mr Dela-lucchese"

~Luciano~

"Well it's your fault Mr Dela-lucchese" she said and my lips parted in disbelief. Why's she blaming me? And how am I at fault?

"My fault you say?" She turned to face me again. "Yh of course who else is to be blamed Luciano? It isn't my fault that the beds in your house are so comfortable and nice. It isn't my fault that I have no alarm nor clock in my room so who's to be blamed Mr?" She easily and innocently put the blame on me without remorse.

"I can't believe you gemma, you're blaming the comfort of the bed?" She shrugged and nodded with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Well if something is comfortable and addicting, it'll be hard to leave it and I'm addicted to my sleep and to top it all the bed was extremely comfortable so who's fault is it?" Russo snorted and I glared at him.

He stared at her with a smile and shook his head amused.

"And tell me gemma if you had an alarm or a clock how sure are you that you'd have been more punctual?" She crossed her arm and looked up pretending to think.

"Uhm actually zero percent sure" I mentally groaned and shook my head. I should be mad at her because she broke a rule i don't play around with but i found myself letting her go.

I don't have the answers to my inner question on why I am being different with Camila but one thing is sure, whatever I'm doing i won't drag her into this life, I won't kill the angel and innocence in her completely. While I plan on staining her soul and body with my sinful thoughts and lips I'll remember to preserve some of her innocence because that's what makes her the beautiful person she is.

I'll try to keep myself from falling for her because that will be dangerous on both sides especially mine because I know she'll leave when she finds out the real me and what I do.

"---do you do it intentionally, hey are you even listening to me" she snapped her fingers.

"Were you saying something gemma?" She rolled her eyes which made me clench my jaw. Without thinking I pulled her by her wrist and spun her so her back could face me.

"If I were you I'll be in control of the way you roll your eyes" I felt her irrational heart beat and she slowly but steadily grounded on me.

"And if I don't want to? Show me what you can do sir" she whispered back and i felt the blood in my system run dry.

"I'll warn you again gemma, be careful with what you are getting yourself into" She spun around to face me with a smirk on her lips which I was dying to kiss.

"I am very much aware of what I'm getting into and I'll love to see what you can do".

I smirked and shook my head in amusement because I found it cute that she was unaware of the plans I had for her.

"I'll leave you with one thing amoré, when you get in there's no turning back and once i get started on you, you'll wish you never started this game". She smiled innoncently and rested her palm on my abs.

"Let's see what you can do sir" she whispered against my neck. Daringly sexy and cutely innocent aren't they opposite words? yet this gem happens to exhibit these terms. With daring tongue and sexy body she is cute with innocent actions.

"Well I was asking, when someone knocks do you magically expect the person to know if you want them to come in or not?"

"If I'm not busy I always ask the person to come in" she tilted her brows.

"How come I don't hear?"

"Because this place is sound proof, so someone from the outside can't hear you"

"So how are we suppose to know----

"My employees always give a call and when they get here they knock twice, if I'm busy I will inform them before they come over and for others who don't know me, Delilah brings them over" i explained and she nodded in understanding.

"So why am I here?" She asked the most obvious question and I glared at her with amusement.

"You have a new job gemma"

''I'm starting already?" She asked surprised.

''What were you expecting princess? C'mon go now, Russo will lead you to the make up artist"

Russo appeared from the balcony the moment I mentioned his name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
239K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
1.3M 40.9K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
582K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...