Finders Keepers

By xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... More

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)

chapter 100 (3)

229 9 5
By xHiddenxo

ROSE'S POV

"H-hi" Irene chokes out ..

"Hi .. Joohrene" one of the woman says .. I know that voice ..

"Aren't you going to turn around and greet us .. Chaeyoung?" The other woman raises.. I know that voice too..

Inhale..
Exhale..

I turn around.. setting my eyes on the two woman ..

Ailee Manoban and Hyoyeon Kim ..

Lisa And Jisoo's Older sisters

AILEE MANOBAN (bottom)

HYOYEON KIM (bottom)

Ailee is the only and first person to call Irene  - Joohrene ..
I'm not sure if she knows Irene's name or not but - That name really bothers Irene ..AND LISA..
And it seems to me Ailee enjoys the couples reaction when she says JOOHRENE .. haha

"You look surprised to see us little chipmunk" Hyoyeon raises..

"She does .. -doesn't she" Ailee raises.. "she didn't even greet us like she normally do" she adds.. my eyes immediately widen ..

"I- sorry.. hey- hey Unnie's" I raise.. I make my way towards the two, giving each one a hug..

Hyoyeon and Ailee stares into my eyes the moment I took my place next to Irene again..
-smiles on their faces..

"You not going to ask why we here?" Hyoyeon raises..

I shake my head,no

"WHY NOT!!!" Hyoyeon voice echoes making Irene and I flinch ..

Hyoyeon (bottom)

Ailee starts to chuckle..

"Relax Kim.. you scaring our little sister's .. -PREY" Ailee raises .. breathing out the last word while beaming at Irene and I .. 
We are .. Lisa And Jisoo's -PREY
LISOO (BOTTOM)

I know for a fact Irene is gulping the same way I am.

"Sorry??" Hyoyeon raises.. "-Not sorry" she adds as her lips form into a smirk .. 
Definitely Jisoo's Older sisters..

Oh God .. we going to die ..

"Go get changed.. -The Duo don't have all day" Ailee raises .. making Irene and I beam at her and nod ..

...

HYOYEON AND AILEE

The two watching Irene and Rosé head into another room to get changed into the dresses that had their names on ..

"You idiot!! You scared the fuck out of them!!" Ailee immediately raises as soon as Rosé and Irene were out of the room.. 

Ailee (bottom)

Ailee is glaring at a calm Hyoyeon.

"You enjoyed watching me scare them .. and don't deny it,A!!" Hyoyeon raises.. smirking while looking at Ailee..

Ailee's glare softens .. and smiles..

"I did and all this makes me miss the old days.." Ailee says ..

"Ahh .. the old days.. the Good Girl days" Hyoyeon voices out with a smile..

×Hyoyeon and Ailee were in a reality show together..
They were members in a girl group called GOODGIRL..
If you haven't seen it - it's on YouTube,haha

"And now we helping our younger sisters with grown up things" Hyoyeon adds  ..

Ailee stays silent .. she clearly doesn't want her Lalisa to grow up ..
Lisa is already a grown up Ailee!!!!

"Losers.. get out.. it's our turn" a voice echoes behind Hyoyeon and Ailee.. they both turn around..

Its Tiffany and IU ..

Tiffany is Joy's older sister .. (bottom)

IU is Dahyun's older sister.. (bottom)

"Already?? We were just about to torture little Rosé and Irene" Hyoyeon raises.. her signature smile on her face , tilting her head to the side.. you know the cute yet dangerous little head tilt haha

Ailee chuckles..

"You two know what to do.. -right?" Ailee raises,her eyes on Tiffany and IU..

"Ofcourse.." Tiffany raises with a smile.. "now get out" she adds , replacing her smile with a serious expression

Tiffany (bottom)

Hyo,IU and Ailee laughs ..

"Alice and Sehun mentioned that The Duo needs you both.. -the kids are nervous" Tiffany voices out ..

Ailee chuckles.. 

"A Manoban being nervous?? That's a first" Ailee raises..

"I've witness Lisa being nervous before so it's definitely not a first" IU raises,smirking ..

Ailee sets eyes on IU while raising an eyebrow

"Ofcourse you'll say that.. my little sister has been crushing on you for years.." Ailee raises..

IU's smirk turns into something sinister..
She flicks her hair .. sassy as fuck ..haha

"You should know by now Ailee...- you should know I enjoyed watching our little monkey become undone before me just by looking at me" IU raises.. feeling proud haha   ..

Tiffany and Hyoyeon laughs  ..

Ailee rolls her eyes at IU ..

"I'll skin you alive" Ailee raises..

"I love when you talk dirty to me, Manoban" IU raises.. her seductive eyes burning into glaring ones..

"Just get out already.. Please???" Tiffany raises.. 

"Okay.. okayyyyyyyyy" Ailee raises.. grabbing Hyoyeon's hand .. dragging her out of the room with her..

...

TIFFANY AND UI

Tiffany sets eyes on smirking IU..

"And you.." Tiffany raises..  making IU meet her gaze ..

"Yeah yeah.. I should behave" IU voices out..

Tiffany chuckles..
She shakes her head.

"I want you to misbehave,Kim" Tiffany says  .. grinning..

"Misbehave?" IU raises.. she smirks and sets her eyes into the direction Rosé and Irene are .. "Hmm.. I'll definitely misbehave" she adds.. 
IU is the youngest of the Unnies..

"And remember.. -they are to be returned unharmed" Tiffany reminds IU ..

"Do I look like someone that can harm a human?? Do I??" IU raises as her sparkling gaze sets deeper into Tiffany brown orbs..

Tiffany smiles ..

"You the most dangerous one here,Jieun.. - and guess what?? The idiots say's the exact same thing about Dahyun" Tiffany says ,getting IU to laugh ..

Ji-eun - IU's real name.

Tiffany smiles,shaking her head at IU's silliness..

"My little sister definitely takes after me" IU raises with a proud tone ..

The sound of a door opening gets their attention..

They set their eyes on two beautiful dressed women,Rosé and Irene..

Rosé and Irene’s eyes are widen ..

"Unn- Unnie's.." Rosé breaths out .. getting Tiffany and IU to smile..

"My not so little cousin,Roseanne Park..-You look beautiful in that dress!" Tiffany raises and Rosé gulps..

"Th-thank you,Unnie" Rosé responds.. Tiffany smiles ,not breaking her eyes away from Rosé..

"And YOU.." IU raises .. her eyes on Irene whom is returning her gaze.. "Now I know why my favorite Manoban is so hopelessly In love!" She continues while eyeing Irene from HEAD TO TOE but immediately meets Irene's eyes.. she smiles..
"YOU_ ARE_FUCKING_BREATHTAKING!" She breaths those lasts words out as her burning gaze sets Irene's cheeks alight..
Irene gulps..

IU steps forward while raising her hand - cupping and caressing Irene’s red tainted cheek .. her eyes not breaking away from Irene's.. 

"So .. fucking.. Beautiful" the words leaving IU'S mouth .. Irene gulps again
, IU's words reminds her of Lisa.

"So fucking beautiful"
-Lisa always says that to her ..

"My little Monkey must be fucking you senseless , right??! -Because if i was h-" IU continues to voice out but Tiffany cuts in..

"-Okay that's enough,J!" Tiffany raises.. yanking IU back and away from Irene..

"Wasn't enough for me and I know for a fact that Irene wants more.. -don't you,Bae?" IU raises,smirking while beaming at Irene.. she looks flustered..

Tiffany wants to stop IU but she's enjoying this .. she's holding back her laughter..
She sets her eyes on Rosé..
She smirks..

"Why are you not speaking Roseanne?" Tiffany raises..
IU sets eyes on Rosé and smirks.. she steps into Rosé's direction.. eyeing Rosé from head to Toe while circling her..

"PARK CHAEYOUNG.. -my cousin's lover,her soulmate.." IU breaths out as she comes to a stop.. she's infront of Rosé.. their eyes meeting .. "Are you ready to be a KIM?" IU raises...

IU immediately raises an eyebrow because Rosé is still MUTE..

"She asked you a question Roseanne!!!" Tiffany's voice echoes .. making Rosé and Irene flinch ..

Rosé immediately nods..

"Words.. I NEED WORDS ,PARK" IU says .. Rosé gulps ..

"I'm Ready,Unnie" Rosé says .. IU immediately smiles..

"Wow .. you didn't even stutter" IU voices out ..

Rosé lowers her head and Tiffany didn't like that at all.. she shoves IU aside ..
She's standing right in front of Rosé.. she raises Rosé's head with her finger ..

Rosé sets her eyes on a serious looking Tiffany..

"Chin up,ALWAYS!!" Tiffany raises.. "I thought you that ,PARK.. -didn't I?" She adds  ..

"You did,Unnie" Rosé soft tone echoes..

"I expect you to do as I say, always PARK" Tiffany says.. "Okay?" She adds,getting Rosé to nod..

Tiffany immediately smiles.. "Good Girl" she breaths out.. setting her eyes on Irene .. "YOU .." she continues.. Irene gulps while returning Tiffany's gaze..

"Me?" Irene's soft tone echoes ..

Tiffany and IU smiles..

"Yes .. YOU" IU raises.. Irene sets her eyes on IU whom is infront of her.. "Are you ready to be A MANOBAN?" She adds..

"A Manoban?" Irene repeats ..

IU and Tiffany chuckles..

"Did I stutter?" IU raises..

"What?" Irene voices out..

"Are you dumb?" IU adds..

"No?" Irene responds..

IU looks at Tiffany ..

"She's not ready to be a Manoban" IU voices out ..  Irene's eyes widen ..

"Wait .. what?? I am!! I AM!!!" Irene's panicked tone echoes .. IU sets eyes on Irene again ..

"How dare you raise your voice at me!!!"IU raises..

Irene lowers her head.. her eyes shut,inhaling and exhaling ..

"Yah!!!" Irene's voice echoes.. getting Tiffany,IU and Rosé eyes to widen .. Irene lifts her head up and sets eyes on Rosé.. "Rosé..TAKE ME TO LISA.. NOW!!!" She adds.. Rosé's eye's still widen .. stunned at Irene's sudden outburst ..

Rosé reaches for Irene's hand but Irene shoves it away..

"NO ROSÉ.. TAKE ME TO MY GIRLFRIEND.. NOW!!!!!" Irene's fire breathing to e definitely changing the atmosphere in the room..

IU looks at Tiffany..
What the fuck do we do now.. haha

"GET OUT!!" A Manly voice echoes behind them..
All four girls sets eyes on ..

SEHUN .. HAHA
Joy's older brother..

"Sehun.. -we can handle this" Tiffany raise's..

"Get the fuck out!!!" Sehun's voice echoes .. getting Tiffany and IU to ..accept defeat.. haha

BUT definitely not accepting the fact that Sehun raised his voice and cursed at them.

"Fine!! I'm leaving and not because YOU said so - .. but because if I don't leave right now .. I might fuck Lisa's girlfriend" IU raises, flipping her hair behind her shoulder while heading towards the door ,passing Sehun whom is holding in his laughter, he looks at her..

"You tired of being straight IU?" Sehun raises..  IU stops and beams at him.. she smirks..

"Never but you should know that I made an exception for your crush whom is -" IU raises.. she turns and beams at Irene .. "Lalisa Manoban.." she adds.. smirking while beaming at the fuming Irene .. "And let me add .. I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S FIRST CRUSH.." IU ends off .. she watches Irene's hands form into fists . .

Irene is glaring at the smirking IU ..

IU chuckles and immediately leaves because ..  Irene's gaze gave her chills ..haha

Tiffany chuckles.. shaking her head but sets her eyes on her Brother,Sehun ..

"Sehun.. raise your voice at me again and I'll have SNSD on your skinny little ass" Tiffany voices out .. getting Sehun to gulp and immediately nod..

Tiffany smiles.. heading towards the door ..

"And don't you dare hurt my babies ..IRENE is INCLUDED.. understand??" she adds while passing Sehun..

"Understood,Unnie" Sehun responds..

"Good boy" Tiffany raises while leaving Sehun with Rosé and Irene..

The door closing .. and Sehun immediately sets eyes on a confused looking Irene and Rosé..

He smiles.. 

..

ROSÉ'S POV

"Hey.. I am Sehun.. Joy's older brother and you must be the famous Irene .. -the one that captured MY LISA'S heart" Sehun voices out.. beaming at Irene with the biggest smile on his face..

Irene doesn't respond..
I beams at Irene and i immediately feel the cold aura her body is emitting ..

Oh fuck .. no
She's finally snapped!

I immediately set eyes on Sehun..

"Oppa .. with all due respect but you need to LEAVE .. -RIGHT NOW!!" I immediately raise with my eyes wide.. obviously because BAECHU has been awaken and its all IU's fault..

Sehun chuckles while beaming at me..
He finds this funny .. he shouldn't!!!

"Why??" Sehun raises between his light laughter.. 

"Why??!!! Why!!!!!" Irene's voice echoes making Sehun and I beam at the fuming bunny..

"Oh fuck,no!" I breath out.. grabbing onto Irene's wrist and her cold eyes immediately sets on me..

"I've had enough Rosé.. -TAKE ME TO LALISA MANOBAN!!! NOWW!!!" Irene's voice echoes.. her tone is all too familiar.. this is definitely not Irene But.. - JOOHYUN

And JOOHYUN.. WANTS HER MANOBAN!!

LISA'S POV

"Finders keepers,Manoban!!!"
Joohyun’s voice fills my ears.. immediately feeling chills down my spine ..

"Lisa.. -Lisayaaaa!!!! Are you listening to me??!!! Yahhh!!!" Jisoo's voice making me flinch .. setting my eyes on her..

"Wh ..-what??" I voice out .. Jisoo stares at me .. placing her hand on my shoulder..

"Are you okay?" Jisoo raises.. concerned ..

"I- ..." I try to speak..
Jisoo is still beaming at me .. patiently waiting on my response..

I lower my head .. "I want my Joohyun" I voice out in a low tone ..

Jisoo immediately pulls me into her arms.. holding me .. I reciprocate her tight hug..

"I guess you want your Rosé too" I add ..  Jisoo doesn't respond but I can feel her nod which makes me smile..

After a few seconds .. Jisoo breaks the hug and beams at me ..

"This is so tiring Lisa.." Jisoo confesses..

"It is .." I raise.. taking her hands in my own .. "but .. I've never been this sure about anything before .. -it's all or nothing now" I add ..

Jisoo smiles..
"Let's go get our girls ,Monkey" she raises..

"As you both should" a voice echoes behind us , It's my sister,Ailee .. "and just to give you a heads up.. -YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ARE HEADING THIS WAY .. and one of them is dragging Sehun here by his ear" she adds while grinning .. she looks proud of what's happening.. haha

Jisoo sets eyes on me .. raising an eyebrow ..

"Rosé won't do that to Sehun.." Jisoo say's while grinning ..

I shut my eyes .. taking a breathe..

"Joohyun.. -my beautiful Joohyun" I voice out ..

I can hear Jisoo and Ailee's laughter ..

I immediately prepare myself .. MENTALLY ..

My baby has snapped and her wrath is deadly .. haha ..

...

Finders keepers,Joohyun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
52.4K 1.5K 38
-jennie Jennie likes this girl she saw at the coffee cafe two years ago, when she saw her again she know she want to know her more -jisoo Jisoo still...
392K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

186K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶