โ แŽทแŽฝแ•แŽฟแŽจแจ แŽทแฌแ•แŽจแจ โž โœง ent af เณƒเผ„

By http-mintyhwang

.. ร— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ #๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ โ”€โ”€ /๊’ฑแƒ?! status - open ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ . . ๊ตญ! โ˜… ใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ ยก! โ› ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ #0001 โœ #โ˜… . ๐™ˆ... More

โ แŽทแŽฝแ•แŽฟแŽจแจ แŽทแฌแ•แŽจแจ โž โœง เณƒเผ„
โ•ฐโ•ฎmystic houses เฟ“
โ•ฐโ•ฎfaceclaims เฟ“
โ•ฐโ•ฎthe contract เฟ“
โ แŽจแแ•แŽฟแŽฏแŽถแ’แŽฏแŽท โž โœง เณƒเผ„
โ•ฐโ•ฎactive check เฟ“
โ†ณ โ updates ยก! โž
. . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ titanomachy

โ•ฐโ•ฎguidelines เฟ“

173 40 60
By http-mintyhwang

*・῾ READ CAREFULLY THE GUIDELINES ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦

✉ she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword - atticus

OUR GUIDELINES ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Read everything thoroughly and be on the lookout for the password hidden within these rules. Remember that failure to comply with anything listed here may result in you not
being accepted, or removed later on. It could
also negatively influence your ability to join
other apply fics in the future.

THEOGONY : CLASH OF THE TITANS ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Please be kind and respectful to me and everyone else. Don't bully or exclude someone else just because you don't like or aren't friends with them. If there is a serious issue you have with someone else, make sure to reach out to me about it so that I can help talk it out with you and the other party. If someone is just rude constantly, and doesn't listen to warnings I'll remove them after the third warning. However, if it's something very serious you'll only receive one chance to correct yourself.

THE THREE SISTERS OF FATE ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
I will only be doing idol trainees and acting trainees. Your faceclaims can only be idols from K-Pop, C-Pop, or J-Pop. I will also accept Korean, Chinese, and Japanese actors and actresses. Please make sure your faceclaim has enough media for me to work with, if not you may be asked to change it later. Your oc can have a max of a 4 year age gap from your oc. We are accepting trainees born between 1995 and 2006.

PROMETHEUS AND THE
THEFT OF FIRE ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Make sure you fill your form completely and correctly. If required sections are left blank I'll ask you to correct it once. Absolutely no Mary/Gary Sue ocs, no one is perfect. Absolutely no relationships with real idols, I can't stress this enough. If you say your oc is Park Jimin's Sister, is dating Jungkook, and best friends with Jennie, your form will be promptly ignored, I'm sorry. Aesthetics are absolutely fine as long as I can still read your form. In fact I'd love to see you add your own touch, it let's me know you took time and care on your oc.

PANDORA'S BOX ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Roleplay will be available on Instagram as with most apply fics these days. This is not at all required, just offered to add an extra bit of fun. So if you don't have or aren't allowed to have Instagram don't worry. Just make sure to keep roleplay realistic, like y'all you're not gonna be in Paris on Friday morning and on on a date at Walt Disney on Friday evening. Triggers should be marked with a T/W but avoided when you can. Please make sure to use indicators when talking in admin, I'd be happy to explain these to you if you don't know what they are. Feel free to be flirty, make friends, or spice it up with small dramas just as long as you don't make others uncomfortable. Be patient and wait for replies as people get busy and can disappear suddenly. Keep 18/19+ topics out of the public group chat and save those for PM please!

THE FATEFUL LOVE OF
ORPHEUS AND EURYDICE ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Dating is allowed, like the company is run by a couple so be as open as you want as the CEOS stated they want to create a free place to create and love. I don't need to be notified unless you want something added to your debuted idols profile or you want me to publish a dating article. You can date outside of the company, just make sure you're aware of the other ocs company rules on dating too. Absolutely no adult/minor relationships, unless they were already a couple when they were both minors and the current minor is also close to becoming an adult. Minors should never engage in 18/19+ roleplay y'all don't be creepy please. Legal adult age in Korea is 19, and I'll mostly be going by Korean age rules (they're different from international age so if you need me to explain these feel free to pm me or comment). This means if your faceclaim is under 19 then they will still be considered a minor even if you changed their birth year on your form.

THE TRAGIC HERO OEDIPUS ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Another thing I can't stress enough is activity. Please don't ghost us, God knows my ex did that enough. There will be active checks as with any af and those are really important. Missing three will result I your oc being removed and your form deleted. If your oc is debuted, I will save your form and put them up for adoption, where another admin can claim your oc as their own and you will not be able to reclaim them under this af. More info on adoptions can be found farther into this chapter. In case you go on hiatus, YOU MUST LET ME KNOW. If I don't know you're going on hiatus and I start counting missed active checks against you and your oc is removed, then you return and your faceclaims and are gone... There's nothing I can do unfortunately. I don't mind spams at all, literally you can comment as much as you want even if it's just to talk to me or whatever. The more I notice you in Wattpad or Instagram, the higher your chance of debut.

THE MYTH OF APOLLO AND DAPHNE ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Please, please, please inform me of username changes for both Wattpad and if you're on Instagram. If I can't find you on Wattpad you could be marked inactive and removed because I can't mark you for the active checks. If I can't find you on Instagram, I won't be able to tag you in important things, but it's not as serious as if I can't find your Wattpad. Please don't make me hire a private detective and contact the WBI (Wattpad Bureau of Investigation) to find you. Just because you post an announcement on your own message board about your username chance, I won't know unless I follow you.

LEDA AND THE SWAN ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Leaving the af and adoptions. So, if you want to or have to leave the af for whatever reason I'm not gonna stop you. However, do not just decide you'll no longer be a part of this af without telling me. Yeah after three months without answering the active check, you'll be removed anyway, but in those three months someone who really wants your faceclaim can't have  it because someone who doesn't want it here didn't tell me. If you want to leave the af, let me know if you want to remove the oc all together or if you want to post your oc for adoption. If you choose to put the oc up for adoption, don't delete the form until I have a chance to save it. Idols who's admins missed the active checks three times will also be posted for adoption. For adoption I'll publish a chapter with any ocs available for adoption, provide their key info, and have a comment box for those interested. If you're interested, use the comment box and let me know that. More than one person can comment interest for one oc, and after a while I'll choose the admin I think is best suited and the oc will transfer to them. If you're the only one who was interested, the oc will be yours by default.

THE MYTH OF NIOBE ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
You aren't limited to how many ocs you can have here. You aren't required to have an even number of male and female trainees. Feel free to grow our Mystic family!

✉ empty words are evil
- homer, the odyssey
SIGN HERE FOR AN EXTRA
CHANCE TO BE NOTICED BY
AGREEING TO THE RULES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 86 126
bxb stories that i recommend !! none of the works are mine, credit goes to the owners
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
19.2K 633 28
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..