Every Little Thing

By lyssspotter

Blake Hallows has faced more trauma in her twenty two years than most people face their entire life. Ryder A... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Tweny Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four

528 12 1
By lyssspotter

Blake
One Year Later

Serena and Carson's wedding was absolutely stunning. They got married at this beautiful mission in San Diego and it was an absolute dream. I'm seven months pregnant and her maid of honor, so helping plan everything and dealing with the worst pregnancy symptoms has been so much fun. Luckily Callan who is also a bridesmaid has been a huge help and the person I leaned on when I needed to.

All of the hard work and preparation finally came to be just now and I'm left a sobbing mess because of bow beautiful the ceremony was and my hormones. We just finished taking all of our pictures and I can finally take these heels off. Ryder takes my arm and as we enter back into the reception and the guests all clap and cheer for us. We find our table and take a seat, and I set my heels under my chair.

I sip on the water in front of me and place a hand on top of my swollen belly. He was unexpected, I got my IUD taken out because it was time for a new one. But, I wanted to wait a few days because the whole process is painful and I didn't want to get it taken out and a new one all at once; call me crazy.

Well within those days Ryder had a sperm that was like 'lets fucking go' with one of my eggs and now almost eight months later here we are. This wasn't at all how imagined things going, but life for us seems to keep happening that way. We moved to Denver a couple years ago and recently moved into the house we officially bought. On our first night in it, As we sat on the living room carpet and watched Netflix on his lap top, he proposed to me.

In the midst of helping with this wedding and starting to plan my own, I got pregnant. Needless to say it's been a whirlwind for us. When we first moved to Denver I was jobless which wasn't a big deal because we had money saved and Ryder's new income was more than enough if I didn't want to work. But, that's not me I'm the kind of person who wants to work and have my own meaning and purpose. It was nice not to have to stress about finding one though.

I ended up becoming a third grade teacher at a private school right outside of Denver. Funny enough, Ryder's mom helped me get the job. A month in and I fell in love with my students and the school itself. My class was so happy for me when they found out I was pregnant and so were my new friends; a couple teachers I got close with.

Ryder's in love with coaching and it's been so nice to watch him learn and grow in this position. The other coaches are all amazing, we have dinners and get togethers with their families often. We also see Ryan's mom and step dad regularly as well and my dad and brother's have also visited us a few times.

Grover's only adjustment was to the snow, when he first went outside he was so confused after the first snowfall. But, now he absolutely loves it and pounces around all happy when it freshly snows. I've come to love Denver more than I thought was possible. It's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to and it reminds me of how happy I am that we moved here. Who would have thought two beach kids who love the snow so much?

Ryder and the rest of the wedding party take their seats and then the newly weds are announced and we all stand as cheer as they make their entrance. They walk in and go right into their first dance which has me in tears all over again. Serena is such a gorgeous bride, she looks like a fricken model and Carson is so handsome. They make a beautiful couple and I can only imagine how their kids will look.

Once they're finished we call clap and they sit at their sweetheart table right next to us. Food starts being delivered to our tables and I thank the heavens because I'm starving and so is the little man inside of my belly. I went with the chicken and veggies, the server drops it off and I instantly dig right in and stuff my face with zero care in the world.

"So, have you decided on a name for him yet?" Axel asks.

Ryder answers for me "We have actually" he says proudly and squeezes my knee under the table "We decided on Atlas" their reactions surprise me.

"I love it" Callan says "So unique" she adds with a grin.

"Strong name, my man" Axel says and pats his shoulder.

"Are you going to plan the wedding before you give birth or wait?" Callan asks.

Ryder looks at me to answer "We're going to wait because we're not in a rush. I want to focus on the baby for now and getting ready for the birth. The wedding can wait" I say with a grin and Ryder leans in and kisses my cheek sweetly.

"I think that's a great idea, plus he can be apart of it whenever you decide to do it" I nod.

"Exactly" Axel asks if he can touch my belly and I let him. A moment after he rests his hand on me, Atlas starts to kick like crazy and Axel's face lights up.

"He's an active guy... you're going to have a little athlete on your hands" Ryder smiles proudly.

"I hope so" we both laugh.

"He's always kicking and pushing on my bladder, I swear" I add.

We all enjoy the rest of our dinner and talk about Atlas some more. Eventually Serena and Carson make their rounds, greeting and thanking everyone for coming and come to our table last. I stand and give them each a big hug and she rests her hands on my tummy "I can't wait to meet him" she says.

"Me too" after they finish their meals, Ryder and I are called up to say our speeches.

I let him go first and then I follow, by the end of mine I'm a blabbing mess of emotions and tears. We take our seats and Axel comes up to say something along with both of the dad's. Once the speeches are finished the DJ starts playing music and everyone starts dancing. When the first slow song comes on Ryder pulls onto the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds onto my waist.

I feel my cheeks flush because even after all this time and everything we've been through, he still has the same affect on me "God, you're so beautiful Blue. It's not fair to the rest of the woman out there" my heart flutters at his sweet words.

"You should see how handsome you look right now in that tux... I could tear it apart" his pupils dilate.

"Fuck Blue.... I want to take you somewhere private and fuck your brains out" I clench my legs closed, as the neediness in my core grows.

Being pregnant has been quite the roller coaster and one of the positives has been my sex drive. I was already sexual before but now my appetite has only increased and I get horny at the random times. Ryder loves it, we've gotten creative now with where we have sex and have tried so many new moves.

"Take me away baby" I say seductively and he doesn't hesitate. We rush off the dance floor and head out into the main corridor.

He ends up dragging me upstairs into the room us ladies all got ready in and we lock the door behind us. I practically pounce on him and attack his mouth with mine. He's gentle with me since I'm growing a human inside of me and I notice the amount of strength it takes him to restrain himself. I push him back onto one of the chairs and straddle his lap.

There's really only two positions we can comfortably do with my belly being so big; doggy or this. So we start like this and we pulls my dress up and I unbuckle his belt and pull his hard cock out. I'm already soaking wet for him as usual and he's hard as a rock. He helps lift me up, so I can align his tip with my entrance. I slowly sink down on top of him and he tilts his head back and groans.

"You're so tight baby, how are you going to get a baby out of there?" he asks under his breath and I laugh as I pepper kisses along his jaw line.

I let him set the pace as he holds onto my waist and I start to ride him. He undoes the top of my dress, causing my boobs to spill out which he loves. I've grown like two cup sizes since being pregnant and he's obsessed with them. He dives into my chest, devouring each of my breasts and biting onto my hard nipples, as I pick up my pace.

He holds me still at one point and I rest my hands on his thigh as he drives onto me with so much force my boobs bounce uncontrollably. I bite down on my tongue to muffle my moans as my orgasm crashes through me like a tidal wave and he follows shortly after. We use some tissues to clean ourselves up and then stand so I can fix my hair and makeup.

He checks in on me after to make sure I'm okay and I always am. We get ourselves cleaned up and then sneak back into the reception unnoticed until Axel gives Ryder a look and laughs. I feel my cheeks flush because of course he knows what we just did. When I look at Callan who's sitting close to him, she looks flushes and her eye makeup is a little smudged.

I laugh to myself, thinking they just did the same thing. We go back to the table and mingle some more and then Serena does the bouquet toss which happens to fall perfectly into Callan's hands. We all joke that her and Axel are next and he looks so nervous it's hilarious. We dance to a couple more songs and then say our goodbyes before it's too late.

My feet are killing me along with my back by the time we get to our Uber. The ride back to our hotel is short and the second we get there we both take a hot shower together where he fucks me against the wall and I come two more times all over him. We get out and lay on the bed with a movie playing in the background.

He massages both of my feet while I munch on the late night room service we ordered. I rest the small plate of fries on my tummy and think about how much I'm going to miss this little table once he's out.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He asks.

I laugh "I was thinking about how much I'm going to miss this belly and usual it is" he cracks up.

"We'll just have to have another then" he says cheerfully.

"Slow your roll buddy, let's see how one goes before we talk about baby number two"

"You know you're going to want a sibling for him, c'mon Blue" he's not wrong.

"Yeah, yeah" I say and toss a fry at him that he ends up eating.

We talk and relax until he passes out before for me. I go to the bathroom and then turn off the TV and lights before sliding in next to him. I lay on my back with a pillow underneath for support and close my eyes. Today was magical, being there for two of our favorite people and celebrating so much love.

I place my hands on my tummy and get filled with excitement thinking about all of the amazing things that we have in store for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964 38 24
College. Anything can happen. And that philosophy is literally going to be put to the test on Madison's life. From the first day of college, she is s...
101K 2.3K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
1.9K 375 41
Cassie gives up her dream to study music to prove her worth to her dad. Everything changes when she meets Zac, the handsome athlete who lives at the...
67 1 16
She didn't see her coming, she didn't see how hard she fall or how fast, but most of all she didn't see how her past would affect her future. Join Ry...