i n n o c e n t (prison Dream...

By dreaminpog

What if Dream lied about a lot of things?? What if his "friends" discover the truth? Can they still help him... More

Shit. A/N
Mhm YesπŸ˜ƒA/N
PromoπŸ€— (please read) A/N
Fly High Techno
A/N Extremely Important!!
Broken Promise-My Ao3 Story

Just Me Expressing My Emotions

341 5 4
By dreaminpog

Okay, as everyone knows, it's here. It all feels so surreal to me, like this is just a dream (haha). I'm not exaggerating when i say that Dre saved my life, when i was at my lowest and thought that there was nobody for me. This is such a cliché but i really owe him a lot. I've been in this fandom for a year and i'm not planning on quitting anytime soon. Dream will always have a special place in my heart, like the rest of the smp does.

I can't wait to finally see his smile (man's gonna be so pretty help-) and him messing around with his friends <33

I'm so glad i joined this fandom, and i'm 100% i'm not sleeping tonight! (time zones🥲)

So uh, that's it LMAO, here's a last photo of me before shit goes down😭😭

(too lazy to crop it, this is my homework friend LMAO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
64.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...