AMP oneshots

By DaddyFuckMeeeeEeEE

AMP members are in this also it is completely gay! Alot of ships are involved More

.
Duke x Davis
Kai x Duke

Agent x Davis

2K 23 19
By DaddyFuckMeeeeEeEE

I seen this ship all over the internet.
so I decided to make a story about it
Song: Fuck Queen Elizabeth
___________________________________________
Agent was live streaming by himself in the dark as Davis walked in sitting next to him, "Hey Davis! say hi to the chat" Agent said with a smile was Davis lifted his head away from his phone, "Hey chat!" Davis replied cheerfully, Agent got behind Davis and gave him a neck massage, "I love your messages, they feel so good" Davis said gently, "I love your messages too" Agent replied with a smile, Davis was look at the chat reading what they were saying, "The chat's being weird they are saying 'Agent be topping and Davis be bottoming' what does that even mean?" Davis stated confused, Agent's eye widened a bit and stop messaging Davis's neck, "Uh i don't know what it means" Agent replied with laugher.

3 hours later

Davis and Agent were still sitting on the bed talking, Davis decided he wanted to go to sleep, "I'm gonna go to sleep Agent, bye" he said, "noo...stay here..please" Agent replied with a whiny voice, "I have to sleep in my room" Davis stated, "can you please stay" Agent asked softly as he grabbed Davis's arm, "Agent i just wanna sleep" Davis replied jumping onto the bed escaping Agent's gripped hands, "I'll see you in the morning Agent" Davis said walking out, Agent held his arm out as Davis left, Agent didn't want Davis to leave so he felt sad, "Chat why won't he sleep with me?" Agent asked sadly, 'Davis!! Come back! Sleep with Agent! You made him sad! Sleep with him!' They all said, Agent read the chat with a little sad chuckle.

1 hour later

As Agent was talking with the chat he got a notification, Agent checked his phone to see a notification from Davis saying 'heyy i was wonder if i could sleep in your room kai and duke are being really loud' Agent got really happy and replied from him to come down, Agent smiled was Davis opened the door, "Davis do you wanna stay up a little or just go to sleep straight away" Agent asked, "I guess i could stay up a little" Davis said as he heard a fire work go off outside Agent's room, "What the fuck?!" Agent yelled as he tuned into Kai's stream to see him and Duke with running back to the computer, "CUT IT OUT DICKHEADS!!" Agent yelled, Kai's head and Duke's head turned as Agent yelled.

Davis layed down on the bed as Agent got under the blanket, It was 2:00 in the morning so Davis and Agent fell asleep, Davis and Agent moved in there sleep a lot  so they got kind of close, Davis and Agent's hands were touching, Duke and Kai looked at Agent's stream to see both if them sleeping but they couldn't tell that Agent and Davis were really close together. Duke ran into Agent's room to grab Agent's beanie that Duke liked, Kai laughed as he seen it on stream.

Davis woke up at 9:30 and he didn't want to woke Agent so he tried to get up without waking him, Agent felt the bed move a bit as Davis moved his leg to get up, "Davis..don't leave.." Agent said reaching his arm out to grab Davis's hand to pull him back down, "Whoa! Agent I can't stay with you forever!" Davis said, "your streams still on btw" Davis said again, Agent turned around to turn it off, "Now can you come here and sleep with me till i wake up please" Agent asked, "fine but I'm only staying a little while and if you don't wake up but then imma leave" Davis replied softly.

2 hours go by

Agent woke up finally, he sat up and looked at Davis, "you actually stay" Agent said, "now I'm leaving" Davis said, "no your not leaving, i just woke uppp" Agent replied with a silly tone.

Davis got up and went to walk away when he bumped into Duke who was standing at the door, "WHOA!" Davis said as he fell on the floor, "Davis?!" Agent said getting up and walking over to help him up, "oh hey Duke, what's up?" Agent asked as Duke was laughing at Davis, "Nigga I came to give you back your beanie" Duke said, "What do you mean my bean- Hey! How did you take that i seen it on my shelf last night?!" Agent said confused, "I took it well you slept dumass" Duke said chuckling, "Alright then see you later" Duke said walking off.

Agent looked over at Davis and giggled, "why do you always fall over Davis" Agent asked with a giggle, "shut up, i just have a terrible balance!" Davis replied softly.

Davis sat down on the bed as Agent sat next to him, "get dressed and meet me in my car" Agent said, "Yeah alright" Davis replied happily.

Davis ran up stairs to see Duke and Kai kissing, Duke and Kai stopped to turn and just seen Davis looking, Davis got freaked out and ran to his room, "Shit! Shit! SHIT!" Duke said, "fucking hell" Kai said, Duke got up and knocked on Davis's door, "Y-yeah" Davis said with a squawky voice, "Can i come in..i need to explain.." Duke said as Davis let him in, "Don't tell anyone! You understand me nigga! Its a secret! You tell anyone ill fucking kill you Nigga" Duke said stressing, "I won't tell anyone.." Davis replied, "Good, I'll see you later.." Duke said leaving, Davis got dressed and ran to Agents car.

"You took so long" Agent said, "Yeah sorry i got distracted" Davis said chuckling, "Alright, alright lets go" Agent said starting the car.

Davis looked at his phone as Agent drove to a shop, "You wanna get some food then go shopping from summer clothes?" Agent asked nicely, "yeah alright!" Davis replied.

At the shop

Davis and Agent walked into the food court when they got them selves some fries and milkshakes, they ate and then left to go get clothes from Walmart, "look at this jacket!" Davis said, "No jackets Davis we need Summer clothes not random things" Agent said chuckling, "Fine! But it's really cool!" Said Davis, "Look at these shorts Davis, They are cool" Said Agent, "Yay they are!" Davis replied.

After getting clothes

Agent and Davis got into the car, "We got a shit load of summer clothes" Davis said, "yeah we did!" Agent replied, Davis checked his phone to see 2 messages from Duke saying 'did you tell anyone?' 'Keep your mouth shut' so Davis replied saying 'Duke relax I didn't tell anyone nor will i, I promise not to tell anybody abt it so relax'. Davis and Agent both new they had feels for each other so sometimes they would do things that couples would do.

Agent seen how Davis look a bit worried so he put his hand on Davis's thigh, Davis looked at the hand on his thigh then looked at Agent, "Look Davis i was thinking maybe we could you know date or something like that i mean if you want to..i mean we do things couples do all the time and if you want it can be a secret thing..you up for it.?" Agent asked, "umm yeah okay.." Davis said blushing a bit, "cool" said Agent.

Agent and Davis walked into the house drunk and seen Duke and Kai at the kitchen, "hey hey Davis did you know that i fell out of my car just before" Agent said laughing, "are you guys drunk?!" Kai said, "What?! Nooo" Davis said, "hey hey Agent, don't tell anybody but i am so drunk" Davis said laughing, "omg they are so drunk nigga" Duke said smiling at the stupidness, "Hey were did you get four heads?" Agent said to Kai, "Omg nigga nah!" Kai said laughing, "Oh shit we're my phone at? Oh wait we threw it into a lake, yeah that was stupid" Agent said giggling.

Kai and Duke pushed Agent and Davis into Agent's room, "Go to sleep you drunk ass niggas" Kai said, Davis and Agent sat on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning

"Shit my head hurts.." Davis said, "Same here, what happened last night.." Agent said just as Duke and Kai walked in, "Look who it is the drunk ass niggas!" Kai said giggling, "We got drunk last night?" Agent said, "Yeah you did, dum ass nigga, you threw your phone into a lake" Duke said, "Oh shit" Agent said, "why did we even get drunk?" Davis said.

"hmm oh yeah because of the thing in the car" Agent said gently, "what thing?" Davis said, "yeah what thing nigga?" Duke said, "us dating" Agent whispered into Davis's ear, "Oh that thing yeah we were celebrating that" Davis said giggling, "tell us too!" Kai said, "Oh can i tell them?" Agent asked, "I guess so" Davis replied, "Me and Davis started dating" Agent said as Davis leaned back on to the bed, "Your dating?! You to Niggas?!" Kai said as Duke face was just shock.

"We're dating, i asked him out yesterday" Agent said, "Damn Nigga you guys are really dating?" Duke asked, "I need proof" Kai said, "Uh okay..Davis give me your phone" Agent said, "why?" Davis asked, "well we must of taken phones when we were drunk" Agent replied looking through the photos, Agent found a photo if them to kissing and showed it to Duke and Kai, "I need you two to kiss right now and I'll believe" Kai said as Duke is still shocked, "alright" Agent said as he pulled Davis into a kiss, "you are dating!" Kai said, Davis was a bit shocked of the kiss and Duke was shocked too.

Kai pulled Duke out of the room so Agent and Davis could have some alone time, Agent looked over to Davis who was just blushing and fiddling with his fingers, "Oh sorry for that Davis, You weren't ready for the kiss" Agent said softly, "I-i was expecting it thats for sure" Davis said nervously.

Agent jumped up and pulled Davis up into his body, they were very close together as Davis looked into Agent's eyes at Agent's eye looked at Davis's lips, "Davis has anybody ever told you that you have very gorgeous lips?" Agent asked gently, "N-no..they haven't.." Davis spoke nervously as Agent face got closer to his, "well your lips are so gorgeous Davis~" Agent said.

"T-thank you Agen-" Davis tried to say before Agent stuck his tongue into Davis's throat, Agent's and Davis's tongues tied as they both pulled away to breath a string of saliva connected there mouths, "Your pretty gorgeous" Agent said softly.

Davis blushed as Agent put his hands on his waist, Davis turned his head to see two men looking through the crack in the door, Davis turned even more red, "A-Agent..they are standing at the door and staring at us" Davis said digging his head into Agents chest, "Guys if your gonna sit and stare you can sit on the bean bag or something so you don't seem so creepy" Agent said chuckling, "Were in!" Kai said pulling Duke and Chris in, "hey Chris!" Agent said softly.

1 hour later

Everybody left to go to sleep well Agent and Davis were hugging, "Davis...do you wanna move some of your stuff in my room?" Agent asked nicely, "I guess so but like what stuff?" Davis asked, "Some clothes, your phone charger, it just for when you wanna stay in my room" Agent replied, "Alright!" Davis said.

Morning

Davis was sitting on Agent's lap as Duke and Kai were playing board games and Fanum and Chris were watching a movie, "Oh um Davis..I'll be right back, you need to get off my lap so i can go to the bathroom" Agent said, "Alright then" Davis said getting off.

Everyone in the room looked at Davis surprised, "Nigga did you know he was getting hard?" Duke asked, "....uh I don't understand the question" Davis said looking nervous, "Omg you a hoe! Nigga is this why you couldn't get bitches?" Kai said laughing.

Agent came back to sit next to Davis, Agent pulled Davis into his lap rapping his arms around Davis's waist, 1 hour in the movie Davis and Kai fell asleep, "I'm gonna put Davis to bed you get Kai Duke" Agent said in a sweet tone.

Agent grabbed Davis and carries him to the bed, "goodnight Davis" Agent said lightly kissing Davis's forehead, "mmm stay with me" Davis groaned, "Alright love" Agent said getting into bed to lay with the smaller male, "Goodnight" Davis said hugging the taller males chest.

The next morning

Davis woke up to Agent hugging him lovingly, "A-agent..? are you awake..?" Davis whispered softly, "i am now" Agent whispered back, "sorry umm can i shower in your bathroom..please?" Davis asked softly, "yeah of course, borrow some clothes if you have too" Agent said removing his hands from Davis waistline, "thank you" Davis said kissing Agent on the forehead.

Davis got out of the shower to see Agent was still laying in bed on his phone, "get up Agent! Go shower!"Davis chuckled, "Come here first" Agent said, "I don't have a shirt on yet just wait" Davis said, "No come here right now pleaseee" Agent said softly with a chuckle, Davis walked over to Agent, "Lean down" Agent said, Davis leant down to revive a kiss on the lips from Agent, "A-agen-" Davis tried to say before Agent pulled Davis onto his bed, "A-Agent!" Davis said loudly, "I love you" Agent said, "I-i..love you too" Davis blushed at his own reply.

Davis jumped out of the bed and put on a shirt, Agent looked at Davis and then looked at his phone, Davis grabbed Agent by the ankles slowly trying to pull him out if the bed, "Davis I'm coming" Agent said, Agent followed Davis into the kitchen where Chris and Duke were talking about buying an car for Chris, "I think you should get a lexus" Duke said, "maybe" Chris replied, "hey guys!" Agent said, "hey man" Duke replied.

Davis stood there with his arms crossed as he listened to the conversation Duke and Chris were having, Agent walked up behind Davis grabbing his waist, "A-ah" Davis jumped a little, "Sorry did i scare you love?" Agent whispered, "no" Davis whispered back lying.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
437K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...