Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

נכתב על ידי Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... עוד

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

28 : Touch Yourself For Me.

39.7K 1.2K 42
נכתב על ידי Scribblestories_

Xavier's POV:

She is fucking Divine !!

And all fucking mine !!

Were the only thing which was roaming In my mind while she was descending the stairs while looking at me not so innocently.

From our childhood till now, she always carries her emotion in her eyes like an open book for everyone to read.

I gulped down my own fucking saliva as I drank her intoxicating presence.

I forwarded my hand towards her and gently pulled her towards me.

I smirked when I felt her taking deep wiff of my cologne as soon as she Came near me, and her tensed body relaxed.

She doesn't even know what she Is doing with me !!

Without wasting any more second we started moving outside as I already wanted to be done with this fucking party, and have my moment with my kitten.

While moving outside I felt her gaze on me, while I kept my face straight and made her sit inside the car.

I gave her only one word answer as she aksed me few questions.

I was feeling desperate to take her in my arms and never let her go as she is innocently trying to make a conversation with me even though it should be me, after what I did with her last night.

But after sensing my ignorance she also stopped talking to me and I literally felt killing myslef for being a jerk to her.

Soon we reached our destination. This was the safest party I could have ever attended with her.

It was one of my man's first wedding anniversary.

Never in my whole fuckng life I would have attended any such party, but when Liam, my one of the best assassions , invited me to his anniversary, the first thing which came in my mind was Trysta.

I already knew it, she would love to meet new people and would enjoy their company.

And becoz Liam has organized this party super privately becoz of our profession, making this party least dangerous in my rating, I also didn't think twice before saying yes to him.

I could see her eyes shining brightly as soon as she heard fake giggle of people assuming it to be real.

Her eyes started observing people with pure curiosity, while my eyes were not ready to miss any of her expressions at any cost.

Soon we greeted the couples and I left her with Liam's wife at the bar, while I started talking with Jasper one of my best shooters while keeping my eyes trained at her .

I could see she was enjoying the moment when suddenly our eyes met. I could clearly see the longing in her eyes and at the very moment I was so ready to do anything just to see her eyes shining with happiness.

What the hell with these kind of feelings!!

I was about to excuse myslef from Jasper when suddenly I see Ryan fucking Sherhant approaching my wife and his own death too.

His eyes were jumping with excitement when Trysta's confused eyes fell on him.

That motherfucker !!

I curled my hand in a tight fist when I saw them talking to each other.

He is just a new comer in a textiles business and is doing good with his rising shares. He wasn't even a threat but still I don't trust any motherfucking male species around Trysta.

I see Trysta laughing at things he was telling her.

I smirked while thinking of the punishments am gonna give her tonight.

I didn't went towards them, because I wanted to see how much that fucker will go ahead.

It will be fun to see his doom.

Probably after 10 minutes that bastard excused himself and I see my kitten moving towards loo probably.

Without waisting any more seconds I also followed her and entered inside the washroom just behind her and closed the door.

At first she was ready to attack the intruder but then calmed down when she saw me.

That's my woman !!

I caged her between the wall and took a deep puff of her smell.

Have I mentioned, everything about her is deadly intoxicating.

"What the fuck he was telling you that you were giggling so merely?"

I aksed her expecting her to give me her innocent answer like always which would calm me down.

But how can I forgot she is tigress who can roar when required.

"Why do you care huh?

Why do you care so much about my conversation with Ryan?

It shouldn't be your concern since I am just a liability to you.

My activities and my presence have always bothered you so much!!

Hell, you don't even like me then why the hell do care with whom I am....."

I didn't even let her finish her sentence and crashed my lips on hers and kissed the day light out of her lips.

II would be lying of I say her outburst didn't turn me on.

"Now I will show you how much I don't like you and how much of a burden you are to me kitten"

And I mean each and every single fucking word .

Without even waiting for her reply I dragged her out form the party.

Her hold on my hand were unusually tight, as I could feel her heated gaze on me the whole time I was driving back home, making it Impossibly hard for me to concentrate on driving and not to take her in the back seat and have my ways with her.

It was just a matter of twenty more minutes and we reached home. I went out from the car and quickly move to her side of door, only to find her struggling with her seat belt and her breathes uneven.

My action were desperate enough as I undid her seat belt and took her in my arms in bridal style.

She also snaked her arms around my neck without any protest.

When we entered inside the mansion I found dad sitting in the living room as he was watching some news while enjoying his expensive scotch.

He looked at us amusingly and smirked as soon as his eyes found us.

I don't know from when the smirks of my own father has started iriking me.

Trysta hide her face in the crook of my neck causing me to smirk at her antics as I simply ignored my father without giving another glance and went upstairs on our floor.

It didn't took me much time as I closed the door behind me and took towards our bed and lying her down carefully.

___________

Trysta's POV:

I licked my chapped lips as he put me down on the bed so softly like I am porcelain doll and I will break down if he will put a little force with me.

Our eyes were connected all the time as he shrugged off his coat flexing all his muscular clothed shoulder and arms.

Next he took of his shoes while folding his sleeves till His elbow still looking at me intensely.

His gaze was ticking me so badly.

I was also about to sit down on the bed when he quickly came towards me and lightly pushed me from my chest causing me to lie down on my back again.

He came to my level causing me to open my mouth anticipating him to kiss me but instead he kissed my neck sensually causing my arch my back.

I never knew I could be this much sensitive.

"Have you ever touched yourself ? " He asked me making my breathe hitch.

I looked at him with my wide eyes while he just raised his one eyebrow.

"I want an answer kitten!" He aksed rasped near my lips and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Yes!!" I whispered and tried to get a taste of his lips, but he moved back.

"Good. Now be a good girl for me and touch yourself." He again whispered and open the zip of my dress from back.

TO BE CONTINUED !!

*********

Published on - 1.10.2022

First off all
A very Happy Dushera to all my Indian readers ❤

So guizzzzz !!

Do ya all like the Cliffhanger ??😈

Well I love it😎😈

Don't worry in next chappy we will have more than our appetite could take.

Okk so a very short note :

All of you request a lot to update. Believe me i like it. It never irritates me when my readers ask me for an update. It clearly shows that you all like my story and my hard work is paid off to some extent.

Coming to the point , almost 3k-4k people are reading a chapter but votes aren't exceeding more than 200 .

Now next chapter will be updated after 500 votes are achieved.

Belive me I won't update even for 3 months if we don't reach the target.

The soon you vote, the soon I update.

Fair enough !!

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
931K 35.3K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
1.4M 50.8K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
719K 13.6K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...