Falling, Fallen (COMPLETE)

glamtopjm

Jungkook fell for Jimin when he saw him the first time. But things weren't on their side and they had to part... Еще

Falling, Fallen
We met again

We fell in love again

121 8 3
glamtopjm

You wanna dance with me?" Jungkook asked, smiling smugly towards Jimin, he looked at Tae and eventually agreed to dance with drunk Jungkook. Jimin took his hand and went in between the crowd, the music was now slow, for the couples probably. Taehyung always told the DJ to play slow songs for the couples and for others to relax from jumping around so much. Not to lie, his parties were famous.

Jungkook secured his arms around Jimin's waist as the smaller one wrapped his arms around his neck. Not minding the closeness at all, their minds were hazy and it felt good to be this close. Jimin moved his hips with the rhythm and didn't dare to break eye contact with Jungkook.

His one hand slid to rest on Jungkook's shoulder as the other remained around his neck. Jungkook lowered his hands and rested them just above his hips.

"You two look good together." Jungkook slurred while keeping his eyes on his lips and Jimin was taken aback by his words. Jimin was tipsy, not drunk. But still, Jungkook's words surprised him. Jungkook was definitely drunk.

"He's not my boyfriend." Jimin said with a chuckle followed after. Jungkook sighed and groaned, throwing his head back, smiling, but he was too far gone to even keep his eyes focused.

"You donnt- have to— lie you know." He whispered near Jimin's ear, resting his forehead on his shoulder. Jimin sighed and soothed his back as they stayed like that. The beer was getting into his head, if he was sober he would've said no or pushed Jungkook away, but he let him do whatever he wanted. He missed it so much.

"I'm not lying, he's my best friend." Jungkook looked at him with a raised brow.

"Best friend who introduces himself as your boyfriend." He chuckled and Jimin looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Are you jealous?" Jimin asked.

"No- why would I be jealous." Jungkook said and shook his head, stumbling, as he held onto Jimin.

"Smells like jealousy and lies to me." Jimin laughed and Jungkook just pouted at that. He missed his small pout, glad that Jungkook was drunk.

"Stop being mean." He whined and Jimin giggled at that.

"I'm not being mean."

"Yes, you are. I missed you so much all these years and now after we met, you're being mean to me. You even have a boyfriend now, it's not fair that you've moved on and I'm still stuck there." Tears rolled down Jungkook's cheek and Jimin was just too shocked to say anything, he thought he would never hear this again. Jimin looked at him with glossy eyes as he swallowed the lump in his throat. Jungkook was crying, biting his bottom lip as his fists curled into balls, clutching Jimin's shirt tightly.

"Jungkook." He whispered as the taller one shook his head.

"No, y-you you…don't love me anymore. I-it's my fault and- and I regret everything- only if- I was mature enough to deal with everything." He cried while looking down as Jimin cupped his face with his hand. "It's not, Jungkook. It's not your fault. Things were difficult for both of us." Jimin said and looked him in the eyes, Jungkook sniffed and shook his head again. "I let you go." The next thing he knew, he was being dragged away from the party and into a room upstairs where the music wouldn't disturb them. Jimin locked the door and finally looked at him.

"I'm sorry-" Before Jungkook could say anything or walk away, he was being pushed on the bed as Jimin sat on his lap and pressed his lips onto Jungkook's. The latter widened his eyes but eventually gave in. He closed his eyes and pulled Jimin closer, the kiss was not soft or delicate and filled with love. Instead, it was forced and rough. That just explained how much they missed each other's touch and craved it all these years, and now that they finally had it, they didn't waste time exploring more and more. Jungkook moaned as the realisation hit Jimin and he pulled back immediately.

"We shouldn't-" He said but Jungkook pulled him back into the kiss, tugging at his shirt. Jimin gave in but then pulled back.

"It's wrong." Jimin said.

"It isn't." 

"We shouldn't do this."

"Why not?"

"We are nothing."

"Are we not?"

"I don't know."

"Did you miss me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin finally looked into his eyes, which were looking through his soul.

"I did so much. I missed you so much that I thought I would go crazy." He pondered.

"I missed you too." He said as they both leaned in again, pressing their lips into a soft kiss. Jungkook opened his mouth as Jimin slipped his tongue inside and played with his hair, pulling him close to deepen the kiss. Suddenly someone knocked on the door as they both pulled away.

"Jimin-ah, are you there?" Taehyung asked from outside and Jungkook groaned.

"Your boyfriend is here." He said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend." He said firmly.

"What's the proof?" Jungkook asked.

"I literally had my tongue inside your mouth a second ago, you think he's my boyfriend. I don't cheat, you know that." He said while looking straight into his eyes.

"Jimin?" Taehyung knocked again. Jimin started to get up from his lap but Jungkook tightened his grip on his waist. Jimin looked at him, his eyes unfocused and hesitant.

"Take me out on a date?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled at that. He nodded his head and peaked his lips once more before Jimin was getting up to open the door. He followed behind him.

"What were you- oh," Taehyung looked between Jimin and Jungkook and then their visibly messy hair and faces. "The party's over." He said and looked at Jungkook who was leaning against the door. "Yeah, I should go." He said and left them alone.

"Ok, what was he-" Before Taehyung could complete his sentence. Jungkook once again was there as he took Jimin's chin in between his finger and thumb and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek, shocking both of them.

"Tomorrow?" He asked and Jimin nodded. He said his goodbye and ran away. Leaving them frozen in their places, a light shade of red crept on Jimin's face and he looked away from Taehyung who was giving him a weird look. 

"Excuse me?" Taehyung pulled at his hair in frustration and complete shock.

___

Jimin woke up the next day, feeling like he was on cloud 9, he was going on a date with Jungkook. They were going to give each other another chance and he was so ready to do it. He looked out of the window and it was not sunny, because of the rain it was quite cold, just perfect for a date. His phone buzzed as he picked it up and saw an unknown number but from the text, he knew who it was.

Jungkook:

“Got your number from Suzi, you must be sleeping right now but how about we meet at the same coffee cafe at 10 am.” –01:09 am

“Good night Jimin-ah.” –01:09 am

Jimin:

Okay, see you at the cafe <3 –8:15 am

Jimin smiled and put the phone on the bedside table and went into the bathroom. He took the longest shower that day, using his Lavender marshmallow scent body wash, and shampooed his hair properly. After what seemed to be an hour he finally came out and blow-dried his hair, using hair spray to keep them in place for the day. He used his Orange Blossom Cologne like always.

He wanted to be presentable, after all, it was his first date after 10 years, with his ex, ironic isn't it? Jimin emptied his closet, placing his shirts and jeans on the bed like a showcase, struggling to pick one nice fit for today, he groaned when nothing looked better. Why the heck was everything formal? He can't wear anything too fancy, it was a date,, he needed to dress decently for this decent date. He finally decided to wear some light-colored clothes, by light he meant white.

Jimin picked white pants with a cream full-sleeved silk shirt that was more of a crop top if he lifted his arms. The shirt had an extra piece of cloth hanging in front, connected to the inside of his right collar. He parted his hair from the middle, leaving his forehead exposed. His blonde hair matched his fit. Jimin looked into the mirror and smiled, he felt pretty after so long and more feminine today and he loved it. He finally took out some pretty rings and chains for his wrists to finish the look. It was perfect, Jungkook would love it. He checked the time and it was already 9:45 am, he cursed under his breath and left the house taking a taxi to the cafe. He didn't feel like using the car today, he wanted to walk with Jungkook and not just roam around in the car. Jimin reached the cafe on time and sighed, Jungkook was still not here yet so he went inside.

"Morning Park." Julian said with a smile and waved at him. Jimin smiled back and went near the counter to talk with her until Jungkook came.

"Morning." He chirped and gave her his crescent eye smile and she raised a brow.

"You look different today." Julian exclaimed, her words hurried and sometimes they sounded gibberish because of her accent. But Jimin was smart enough to understand what she meant and kind enough to not degrade her because of that.

"No, I don't, I'm the same Jimin." He smiled as she rolled her eyes and looked outside for a second and looked back at him.

"Wait— I smell something." She whispered like telling a secret and Jimin leaned forward.

"What?" He asked quietly.

"The smell— of love." She whispered in his ear and just then the door to the cafe was being opened with the bell sound and there was Jungkook standing with roses. Jimin froze in his stance as his cheeks heated up and turned red immediately, now he knew what Julian was trying to say.

"Hello! Just a friend of my friend." Julian said loudly, sarcasm clear in her voice. She smirked when Jimin tried to shuss her and flicked her forehead. That's what she gets for embarrassing his friend in front of his crush, or ex, or date.

Jungkook saw them almost fighting and smiled fondly looking at Jimin who was all happy and smiley. Had he always been this happy without him? The thought crossed his mind but he shrugged it off, he shouldn't think about anything else, but Jimin, today. Jungkook walked towards the boy who was scolding the poor girl as he pulled Jimin by his waist and, keeping the bouquet in between them, he peaks his lips softly leaving the smaller flustered.

Jimin looked down and smiled and took the bouquet willingly, smelling the flowers. Julian clapped and smiled brightly at them. "Make sure you invite me to your wedding Park." She said and all of them laughed at that. Jimin left the cafe while holding Jungkook's hand and he swore he was never going to leave it again. Destiny helped them to meet again and he'll not let go of him at any cost now.

Jimin pouted when he saw that Jungkook brought the car. He wanted to walk with him today. "Why did you bring a car?" He whined and Jungkook immediately got worried if he ruined his mood. The date didn't even start yet.

"I promise you won't regret this date and yeah we are going to walk while holding hands just like you want." He said and took his face in his large hands.

"You better keep the promise." Jimin said with cross arms and looked away, his face still in Jungkook's warm hands. Jungkook smiled and captured his lips in a soft kiss. The smaller smiled in the kiss as they pulled away and sat in the car.

Jungkook wasn't lying when he promised this was going to be the best date for Jimin. The dates they went on when they were young were quite boring when he thinks of them now. He thought he didn't make Jimin happy as he deserved, he thought he always lacked something, it could've been money or just the time. But now he had everything and he wanted to make this the best day for his love. He was prepared, so ready that he had a list made of the places they needed to go to.

The first place was going to be a movie theatre, he thought to start it simple. They reached the theatre and went inside while holding hands as Jungkook paid for the popcorn and other snacks. The hall was not crowded as it had seats for couples and they could even lay down on them. The movie happened to be the one Jimin wanted to see for so many days since it came out and he couldn't be happier than ever right now. The younger one turned his head to look at Jimin who was absorbed in the movie. He took out his phone and started recording his date, capturing everything he could. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and laughed when he saw Jungkook recording him, he put his hand on the camera and told him to focus on the movie instead.

They both watched the movie until Jimin was crying at the end, half of the hall was crying because the female lead died for her lover. He knew it was a sad movie but he didn't expect this to be the ending, they scammed him by making a bad trailer. Both of them came out of the hall and Jimin hit Jungkook's chest while whipping his nose with a napkin.

“I hate you.” Jimin cried and Jungkook was trying so hard to keep the smile hidden but Jimin looked so cute, even with his eyes a bit puffy and cheeks now red from all the crying.

“I'm sorry, precious. I didn't know the ending would be sad.” Jungkook said, pulling Jimin closer and wiping his tears away and he kissed both of Jimin's eyes. Jimin looked so adorable in his arms right now.

The smaller sniffed and pouted, and Jungkook just wanted to capture those lips for the rest of his life. He cursed himself that he let Jimin go 10 years ago, he must have been an idiot back then. But now he knew he wouldn't make the same mistake again, he was not an idiot anymore.

They left the theatre and Jungkook brought Jimin an ice cream to make up for the movie. The date was not yet finished, he had planned so many things for Jimin. His Jimin. So they sat in the car and Jungkook started driving again. He drove for 20 minutes, hands holding Jimin's small ones as they listened to the music.

Jungkook parked the car as they both got out and Jimin's eyes were out of his sockets. It was an arcade. Jimin always loved to visit arcades and play but Jungkook had his doubts. Maybe Jimin changed after all these years but he still decided to give it a chance. Jimin beamed with happiness and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiled when he saw how happy his date looked. They both went inside and it was almost full but they were able to get their hands on the basketball game. Jimin challenged Jungkook, keeping his head high like he was the boss here with a confident smile on his face.

“If I win, you'll have to— uhm. I'll think about that.” Jimin said and crossed his arms over his chest.

“And if I win then,” Jungkook thought for a moment when a smirk appeared on his face. “Then I'll be the one who can ask for anything. Ofc I'll not say it right now.” He said as Jimin raised his brow in confusion. But still, he agreed, he was not gonna chicken out of whatever it was.

They both started playing the game and Jungkook was winning. So Jimin left his game and tried to distract Jungkook. He would lose anyway so why not annoy his challenger. Jimin tried to push Jungkook away from the machine but the younger one didn't budge. He was just too strong for Jimin to move easily. Jimin climbed on his back and grabbed both of his arms, pulling them back.

“Jimin, get off my back.” He said half laughing and half serious. They both laughed and everyone was staring at them with a smile on their faces.

“No way.” Jimin laughed and tried to stop Jungkook with everything he had in him. It was no use because Jungkook eventually won with 85 points while Jimin had only 25. Too bad to even laugh at but Jungkook was laughing. He laughed until it was hard to breathe and his stomach was hurting.

“Serves you right for laughing,” Jimin said, being annoyed. He was now pouting hard with his arms crossed over his chest.

“J-Jimin-” He tried to speak, holding onto his stomach for his dear life.

“I'm leaving.” Jimin said and started to leave with loud steps and an attitude. Jungkook cleared his throat and held the smaller back by his wrist, he took a deep breath and pressed his lips together to suppress the smile.

“Okay okay, sorry.” Jungkook said but Jimin looked away from him. Jungkook moved and stood in front of Jimin's face but the latter turned his head to the other side again. He did it two more times and it was then that Jungkook took his chin in between his finger and thumb and made him look at him. Jimin's cheeks turned a light rosy colour. He suddenly liked the way Jungkook touched him. Stupid Jimin. He thought in his mind and inhaled sharply.

“I'm sorry. Mmh?” Jungkook muttered. His face was so close. So close that if Jimin took a step closer, he could kiss him easily and he did move closer. Pressing their lips softly against each other for a slight moment and he finally pulled away.

“I won so I get what I want. right?” He whispered, his breath ghosting over the smaller lips and Jimin just nodded. His eyes never left Jungkook's stare.

Jungkook cupped his face in one hand and pulled him closer by his waist. God, why was Jungkook doing this to his poor heart? He wasn't strong enough to handle all of this, this closeness was so overwhelming and it was blurring his senses. Jimin wanted to just pull Jungkook closer, he wasn't close enough.

Their small bubble and staring contest came to an end when a little kid bumped into Jimin's leg. The kid fell on his butt on the floor but Jimin was quick enough to pick him up and clean the dirt off of his pants.

"Hey, little buddy. Are you okay?" He asked sweetly. Kids were Jimin's weakness and he loved playing with them.

"Where's your mom champ?" Jungkook asked as he bent down to the kids' level and looked around. The kid eventually started crying calling for his mom when he didn't find her near anymore. She was just running after him and now she was gone. Jimin picked him up in his arms and patted his back.

"Don't cry, love. We'll find your mom." Jimin smiled at the crying kid and wiped his tears away. The kid hugged Jimin tightly but continued to sob on his shoulder.

They went to the management with the crying kid and reported. After 5 minutes of waiting his mom came and thanked both of them for keeping his child safe. The boy slept in Jimin's arms and for a slight second, he didn't want to let go because of the warmth he provided and his heart was filled with adoration towards the little boy.

The lady left with the boy as Jimin smiled sadly while looking down. Jungkook came and put his arms over his shoulder as he looked up and gave Jungkook a heartily smile. “Shall we go love?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded as he left the arcade. He sat in the car as Jungkook drove to his next destination.

“I'm hungry.” Jimin said with a pout on his face as he rubbed his small stomach with his tiny hands. Jungkook smiled and looked at him before looking ahead again.

“Then let's cheer your mood with tasty food.” He said and took a turn to go to a good place he went to when Suzi tried to set him up with someone.

“But I want to eat Samgyeopsal. Haven't had it in ages.” Jimin said and looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes. How could Jungkook say no to these, so he turned back and now they were going to the Korean restaurant in Paris. Jimin smiled and clapped his hands happily as he played some songs.

______

“I missed this.” Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin to see his smile.

“What?” The older one asked.

“Everything. I missed you and the times we spent together.” He said as Jimin gave him a small smile. He took Jungkook's one hand in his and placed a soft kiss on his knuckles.

“I'm glad it was raining that day?” Jimin said.

“And I'm glad that you didn't run away.” Jungkook smiled and looked straight again.

“Why would I run away?” Jimin asked, narrowing his eyes and he waited for the younger to answer.

“I don't know, maybe you thought. Oh my god, my ex is back to ruin my life, I hate him so much.” Jungkook said in a high-pitched voice, mimicking Jimin in the worst way possible. The older man raised his upper lip in disgust like Jungkook was sitting without bathing for 15 days straight and he was smelling like a rotten fish.

“I hate you so much.” Jimin gritted his teeth and looked away after rolling his eyes at the driver.

“I was right.” Jungkook whispered as he sniffed, faking every single bit of sadness. He was the worst actor Jimin had ever seen in his life.

He didn't pay any heed to the drama that Jungkook was doing right now. Jungkook was laughing like an idiot and Jimin was in no mood to respond to that. He was a complete idiot and why the hell would Jimin think lowly of him. He never made him question his decision for dating Jungkook. 

"Min-ah? Baby. Are you upset?" Jungkook asked as he finally noticed Jimin's facial expressions. He shouldn't have laughed. It was a sensitive topic for both of them, they had to break it off because if they didn't do it in the past, their relationship would've become toxic by now and it's better to break it off first than let it become toxic and hurt more.

"Baby?" Jungkook said once more and Jimin wasn't looking at him. He stopped the car on the side and called his name again but Jimin wasn't listening to him. So he removed his seatbelt and made Jimin look at him who was angry at the younger.

"I never hated you." Jimin said and bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't cry. Jungkook opened his mouth to say anything but stopped when Jimin continued.

"I always loved you Jungkook. It was hard to move on after the breakup. It was hard to love someone else as I did to you. You were always my first in everything and so there's no way I hated you in the past or- after the breakup." He kept looking down and closed his fists tightly until his knuckles turned white.

Jungkook was too overwhelmed to say anything. He wasn't good with words like Jimin was but he loved Jimin too. Every single day, his love for the latter just grew and he thought he would go crazy without him. But his friends handled him pretty well but still, he had nights when he drank until he had no idea of who he was. The only thing that his mind was occupied with was Jimin, his smile, his soft giggles, and just everything about him.

So Jungkook didn't waste time as he unbuckled the seat belt and pulled Jimin onto his lap, kissing the older one immediately. The windows were tinted so it wasn't a problem if someone from outside saw them. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and shifted closer, the piercing's coldness feeling so good against his warm mouth. The kiss wasn't hurried like the one at the party. Instead, it was a soft one, just lips against each other as their hearts were beating fast inside their chest. Jungkook pulled away for a brief moment to breathe as they attached their foreheads.

"I love you so much Jimin. So fucking much you have no idea." Jungkook whispered as their lips brushed against each other when he spoke. He closed his eyes and leaned in again.

________

Jimin's eyes lit up as he looked at Jungkook in awe. He brought them to a 80s based dance club which was a smart idea as they needed to digest the food that they ate. But this place was in Jungkook's list and he didn't plan to eat first before coming here but whatever Jimin says he gets. That was the rule for today.

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and took him on the dance floor where many couples danced together. Some were high scholars while some in their early twenties and some even in their forties. The music was just perfect with The nolans playing in the background. Jimin laughed and went with Jungkook on the floor.

Once they were in the middle of the crowd. Jungkook spun him around by holding his index finger and pulled him close and the latter just slumped towards his body. Jimin was a giggling mess and Jungkook's heart was ready to jump out of his chest. They both took a few steps away and started moving their bodies to the beat.

Jimin's eyes were forming crescents and the sight was everything for Jungkook. He regretted making the stupid decision in the past. But right now he had another chance and had Jimin in his arms once again. He pulled the latter towards him and lifted him by his waist and spun them around with no difficulty. Jimin was just light as a feather.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as looked into his eyes just to see the galaxies and love. Just for him.

"You grew up" Jimin laughed as they moved with the song playing.

"We both are literally in our thirties, Jimin. I don't want to grow more than this." The younger said with a sigh.

"No, you grew as in. You know how to plan dates." He teased him.

"I- wow… you-" Jungkook was flabbergasted as he scoffed and then sighed and even groaned. Not knowing how to react to what Jimin said.

"So you didn't like the dates back then?" He asked.

Jimin hummed and looked up trying to remember the past. "I did. But this one's my favourite." He finished and before Jungkook could say anything, he quickly peaked his lips leaving the younger flustered and blushing.

"Where are we going to go next?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Do you think I'm stupid to reveal?" Jungkook grinned as the letter rolled his eyes at that.

"Well it's almost 5:30 and I'm not sure what more you got for the date." He said.

"You're underestimating Jeon Jungkook." He raised his brow and Jimin gave him a smug smile.

"Maybe I am." Jimin smirked as the younger chuckled.

"Then maybe I'll prove you wrong, Park." Jk tightened his grip on Jimin's waist.

"I'll wait, Jeon."

_______

They both were walking down the lock of hearts bridge while holding hands. This was what Jimin wanted, always wanted. Walking with his partner while holding hands for eternity. The sky turned to that of a light shade of orange and yellow, cheering his mood. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at his side, watching the sun going down.

“It's beautiful.” Jungkook breathed, taking the sight in. But Jimin won this time. Because his sight was more beautiful than whatever Jungkook was referring to.

“Yeah.” He said, his voice soft and delicate. Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes and finally understood what Jimin meant when he noticed that the latter wasn't looking anywhere else but him. He smiled and held Jimin's hand a bit tighter. They walked to the stall there that was selling locks and decided to buy one.

Jimin wrote their initials on the love lock and went to find a place to lock that. He sat down with Jungkook and locked it to the railing. He looked at Jungkook and stood up, giving him the key. The younger one took it from Jimin's hand and clutched it tightly in his fist before throwing it in the water.

No one said anything after that. They just walked with their hands interlocked. They didn't have to say anything for their hearts to communicate with each other. Both of them got down the bridge as Jungkook had one last place to take Jimin too.

So he didn't waste more time. The sun would hide anytime now and he didn't want to miss that sight, he wanted to watch the sunset with his love. So they sat in the car as Jungkook took Jimin to the Eiffel tower. They went to the top as Jungkook back hugged him and rested his chin on the smaller shoulder.

“So is this the end of our date?” Jimin asked. His voice was tired. Jungkook shook his head as he turned Jimin around and looked him in the eyes.

“There's still something I need to do. Though I'm afraid it'll not go as planned.” He chuckled, looking down all the time as he spoke. “But- I don't want to let go of you again.” He gulped as anxiety started building inside his chest. His palms became sweaty as he tried to keep his calm. He was not ready, what if Jimin didn't want this.

What if Jimin just agreed for the date and it was a one time thing? What if he just needed this day to finally move on? What if he pushes him away if Jungkook tries that? What if he doesn't like him? What if—

His thoughts were interrupted when two small hands cupped his cheeks. Jungkook flinched and looked at Jimin with wide eyes and suddenly all the thoughts and anxiety vanished when he saw the way Jimin was looking at him. It couldn't be a one time thing. Jimin wouldn't push him away. He never did.

“Do it, Kook.” Jimin said, encouraging him. He knew he was anxious the way he was acting all of a sudden. Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded as Jimin smiled. He took Jimin's hand in his and looked at him before kneeling down on one knee. Everyone there gasped, making a small circle around them in the little space that they had.

Jimin smiled as he blinked to keep the tears in his eyes. Everyone smiled looking at two males and held their partner's hand. Jungkook exhaled through his nose as he looked into Jimin's eyes but looked down.

“I know it was stupid of me to let you go 10 years ago. But we both know why that happened, but i still regret it, i regret that I wasn't with you all these years, i regret I couldn't do much for us. I kept regretting things all the time until i saw you again.” Jungkook looked up, meeting Jimin's eyes. He held his tiny hand tighter.

“I saw you for the first time in a decade and it felt like the missing piece was there again in my heart. You looked beautiful and I had so much to talk about but I was scared. I was scared you might not like me anymore and have moved on.” He looked down as tears rolled down his eyes. Jimin crouched down to his level and placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek. He made him look at him and wiped the tears away.

“I'm sorry for ending what we had. I'm sorry for leaving, sorry for letting you go through that—.” Jungkook pleaded as Jimin shook his head, now taking his face in both his hands.

“You went through the same Jungkook-ah, don't be sorry. Don't be. Please.” He whispered. The people around them were silent, some even shedding silent tears for them.

“You're my—.” Before Jimin could finish, he was stopped by Jungkook's finger on his lips.

“Let me- let me finish, please.” The younger one said and Jimin just nodded. He kept quiet and let him speak.

“I know I'm not perfect.”

You're perfect in my eyes.

“I know I make mistakes.”

It's okay, everyone does. Me too.

“But I can promise to take care of you.”

I'm ready to swear my life for you too.

“I might not be the perfect man for you but I promise to give you everything, even my life if needed, my heart is all yours Jimin.”

You're my everything, you always were, Jungkook.

“But I still mess up and throw all the white and coloured clothes together.”

I still love your silly mistakes.

He looked into Jimin's eyes and stood up with him. The sun was setting, the lights of the tower were now on, the city was illuminated with all the lights now and still there was no other thing more beautiful than the man standing in front of him. Smiling at him, the smile that he knew was for him and he had no intention to wait more. So he said what he wanted to say, what his heart wanted.

“I love you, Park Jimin.” He confessed. Announcing his love in front of everyone. Telling everyone how much he loves the man standing in front of him.

The tears that Jimin was holding back for all this time, finally fell. Jungkook wiped them away with his thumb and smiled fondly.

“Well… I didn't have time to buy an actual ring but I made this if you don't mind.” Jungkook said and took out a paper ring that god knew when he made it because the whole day they were together.

Jimin laughed and wiped the tears away that were still falling down. He didn't care if this was a diamond ring or not. All he cared about was that Jungkook wanted to tie knots and that he was more than ready to do it. So he extended his hand for him as Jungkook slid the paper ring in his ring finger.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands together as Jimin looked at the younger with glossy eyes. He stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around his neck, closing his eyes and stood on his toes as they both leaned in. The cheers got louder when they pressed their lips onto each other's. The kiss tasted sweet and sore because of the tears.

Jungkook pulled him closer by nape and held his waist in a firm grip to keep Jimin stable on his toes. It was enough, this was enough for him and he had no worries in his life anymore. Now that Jimin was finally his, in his arms, in his life again and he knew it wasn't temporary. It was going to be like this forever. He would be able to hold his love in his arms for the rest of his life, without fearing for anything.

_____

Word count: 6000

That's the end of it. Hope you enjoyed this <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]
168K 6.5K 24
"Your lips are as sweet as sugar~" Jungkook and Jimin are in love with each other the only thing holding them back is that they're both afraid to con...
86.4K 4.4K 23
The Story starts where Jimin fell in love with The idol Jungkook. He knew he can't be with Jungkook as millions of fans are in the queue to love Jung...
223K 10.6K 33
-We all love that chase.- When both best friend fall for the same person; one gives up and the other one carry on, however it was not the same anymo...