ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ💜✓(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
하나
제 2 장
제삼
네번째
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열 두번째
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY 💜💜💜
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열일곱
十八
십구
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물넷
이십오
이십 육
발문
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜

열여섯

9.2K 360 42
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are enjoying the story soo far ..
Please let me know your guys views on this...
I just hope I'll complete one of my book this month...🤞🤞
So back to the story...
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
------------------------------------

After a week..
_________

It's been a week since the dinner at Kim's and Jungkook somehow felt a shift in his heart and in his lifestyle because there's a new addition in it , it none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung now mostly meets him or they bumped into each other as Jungie loves to spend time with Taehyung and whenever tae is free he comes to meet Jungie ofcourse after taking jungkook's permission.

But he didn't know that Taehyung starts to see behind the smile the sadness he tends to hide from everyone as just two days back Taehyung is dropping Jungie at Jungkook home , when they reach at the top floor at the penthouse, Junghyung is sleeping and tae is carrying him caressing his back softly.

As taehyung was going to pull the bell he heard some nastic shouting voice from inside.

He look down at baby Bunn in his arms and secure him in his arms.

" What the hell is happening... Should I just go inside..." He hesitatly press the password that he knows because Jungkook let him remember him.

He slowly walk inside and the voices start becoming more clear and he met a messed up living room with Jieun is standing around the couch with Jungkook standing in the corner putting his hand on his forehead.

" What the hell.." tae whisper out.

As he's going to intervene... Junghyung started to whine.

" What should I do .. i can't let Jungie see them like this... First I should make him sleep in his room" he silently walk upstairs without anyone noticing as Jieun again started shouting about something.

Tae hush Jungie and open his room door... And after five minutes carefully left to downstairs.

As he's coming downstairs he heard something that left him in shock.

" Listen... Jieun I've told you already that I want divorce.. either you decently agreed or I'm going to take you in court... And then it'll be not my fault when other things will also come out ." Jungkook says with his deep stern voice face is red because of anger.

" Oh really... You think you can do that Jeon ... Huh.. divorce like hell I'm got to divorce you... I'm not going to do it... Go to hell ." She shouts and tae wants to slap that women so badly.

" Then .. fine.. get your things packed and leave my fucking house... I'll see you in court.." Jieun eyes fired up in anger as taehyung comes down from stairs. But his popped up as he saw Jieun picking up a vase and going to jungkook who's back is facing them.

He saw Jieun taking big steps like a mad woman so he ran and push her with force .

"JUNGKOOK..." Tae shouts and Jungkook turns around seeing Jieun falling on the floor and the vase breaking into pieces as well.

" Tae..." Jungkook whisper and Taehyung being afraid that Jieun can hit Jungkook or do something else ran to him and hug him tightly taking jungkook in surprise.

" Aah.." jungkook comes out of shock and look at the floor where his wife is hissing looking at her elbow but his attention is on the fragile body against his that's seeking warmth from his.

" Tae... Hey.. look.." he try to pull back but Taehyung hold him by his back not breaking the hug.

" She... She's going to hit.. hit you... She's... Going to harm you.." tae stutter and jungkook then look at the wicked women on floor.

" It's.. ok . I'm ok.. you.. you save me... Tae .. I'm ok.. hmm.." Jungkook caress his back and Taehyung took a sniff of his musky scent loving the warmth.

" YOU BITCH... HOW DARE YOU TO PUSH ME... HUH.." Taehyung flinch from the scream and Jungkook tighten his hold on him. They both pull back from the warm hug and look at Jieun who's now standing by the help of couch.

" You . So because of this slut .. you want to divorce... Who's he .. huh you're whore " as Jieun complete that sentence she felt a hand on her throat and a dark aura around Jungkook who's looking at her with red eyes.

" Kook.. please... Leave.. jungkook.. she's not worth it t..." Tae try to pull jungkook back but he didn't listen to him.

" Le.. leav.. me.. you.. you.. mon.." Jieun try to say in between.

" HIW DARE YOU... HOW DARE YOU TO CALL HIM THAT YOU BITCH.... DO U EVEN KNOW WHO'S HE YO ME.... IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU EVER CALL HIM... WITH THESE NAMES THOSE ARE ONLY ... FOR YOU... YOU GOT IT.. " Taehyung felt scared to see Jungkook in this rage so he think of something and make jungkook turn around only to kiss him deeply on his lips .

As Jungkook felt himself turned he try to say something but only met with soft lips . He felt like his breath is knocked out and Taehyung just kept his lips there not moving.

As Jieun saw jungkook loosing his hands she push the hand and cough loudly and saw the two of them kissing.

She pull them away and broke their kiss..

Jungkook look at her and then tae .. he thought of talking to Taehyung later first he have to deal with this witch.

" You can't... Div.. divorce me... " She still try to say but this time Jungkook had enough and he hold her hand harshly and start walking towards the entrance of the door.

" Jungkook... Jungkook... What.. what are doing.. you can't do this to me... " But jungkook open the door and throw her out .. she fell on floor and look at jungkook with scared eyes.

" See you in court .. and don't dare to come close to me and my son ... We're done Jieun... I'm done " he locked the door and signs , soo much stress he's feeling like his head going to explode as he walk inside the messed up living room only to watch Taehyung picking the broken vase pieces .

And then the scene before stuck in his mind..

Tae ..tae kissed me...me...we kissed...we fucking kissed god ...he thought in his mind and kept looking at the cute person now cleaning the table.

Taehyung is setting the table when he felt someone's eyes on him..he look up and saw jungkook looking at him .He them remember when he had done... and his ears turns red ..

" She...she lef ..left.." he stutter and scold himself for feeling this nervous.

Jungkook hums and walk slowly to him.

Taehyung bite his lips and try to avoid jungkook's eyes and start picking up the cushion that's on floor..

But a hand pull him back and he met with a hard chest.

" Now let's talk to you..." Jungkook whisper dangerously close to tae's ear .

Tae felt shivers run down to his body ..he took a step back and look up .

" I'm..I'm.. sorry..." He says and Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

" For...for kissi.. kissing you put of sudden...but there's was nothing else coming in my mind to stop you ..you could have killed her ..she was loosing her breath ,and I don't want to see you going to police station..so I did..that but again I'm sorry...if.you felt..." Tae kept babbling and Jungkook chuckle silently admiring how cute he is but as he saw Taehyung isn't going to stop any time soon so he also experiment something.

Taehyung is still trying to make Jungkook understand why he did that when a pair of lips met his making him shut up..he eyes become wide and saw Jungkook softly kissing him.

Jungkook felt Taehyung silent as he pull back..

" Now we're even...so no sorry ok.." Jungkook says .

Tae was still in shock.

" Right Taehyung..." Tae just nods .

" Oh by the way...how come you're here..." Jungkook asked finally and tae pat his red cheeks.. and answer that he came to drop Junghyung here.

" Jungie...he..he's here...where..." Jungkook thought what if his son heard him.

Taehyung saw his fear and hold his hand, Jungkook look at his hand and then at tae.

" Relax...kook...he's...he's in his room... sleeping..I'm sure the voice can't reach there ...ok.." but jungkook still doesn't feel better.

" How about we check on him...hmm." tae ask.

" Yeah ..let's go.." both of them felt awkward at the moment...the kiss is still playing in their mind and Taehyung already felt himself getting red from how much he's feeling shy.

Both reach at Jungie's room and open it to see the baby Bunn is sleeping hugging his bunny bear ..

Jungkook sat next to his son... and lean Down to kiss on his forehead.

" I love you baby ...I'm not going to loose you.." as Jungkook said that tae thought why is jungkook saying that .

" Kook ..i think..you should eat something..I'm sure you hadn't.." he says and jungkook look up and saw concern and care in tae's eyes .

" Ok...I'm getting fresh up...can you please order something.." he ask tae.

" Yeah sure...you go ..I'll be downstairs ok.." Jungkook thanks him and after pecking his son cheeks he went to his room.

Taehyung pull the blanket properly on Jungie and repeat jungkook action.

" Sweet dreams...Bunn.." he whisper and left the room.

He reached down and call for a take out meal..

He then start Cleaning the living area... And then set some dishes for food to serve in.

He felt how domestic it look , him here in
Jungkook house doing this.

Oh how he wish he can do this every day.

" God Taehyung.. what are you thinking dummy... " He scold himself and then sat on dinner table to wait for the order to come and Jungkook to walk downstairs.

Jungkook is in shower... Everything is playing in his mind.. his thoughts are mess .

But another thing is there about certain someone who became his peace now .

" Why did you kiss me tae ... Why... And why didn't you pushed me away when I follow again... God you're confusing me Taehyung... But this time as I said before.. I'm not going to take first step towards you if there is something like that between us .. you have to take first step.. Taehyung.. only you... " He change his clothes and reach down to see Taehyung coming from the entrance with take out.

Tae saw Jungkook coming down.

" Oh .. you're here .. the food is arrived... Come I'll set this up.. " jungkook just nods and sit on the chair.

Taehyung serves both of them the food and sat in front of Jungkook.

" It's good .. " he moaned on the taste and jungkook smiles and took a bite himself.

" Hmm.. " both eat in silence talking a little in between.

But both can feel a tension there but none put a finger on it.

Now after having dinner Jungkook is doing dishes and Taehyung is cleaning the table.

Tae saw that Jungkook is quite from a long time.

" Jun... Jungkook.. is .. is everything ok . " He asks.

Jungkook wash his hands and clean it with towel .. he then face Taehyung.

" Yes... Everything is ok.. tae.. " he State.

"I .. mean you're soo silent.." Jungkook signs and look deep in Taehyung's eyes with an unknown emotion.

" Why are you doing this Taehyung...?" Here he ask him.

Tae got confused.

" Doing what...!" Tae felt like Jungkook is asking him about these all what happened now.

" Trying to make a place in my life again only to leave me after..." Taehyung get what he's talking about now .

" What.. are you saying... Jungkook... I'm.. I'm doing something like this..." Taehyung try to avoid looking at jungkook.

" Oh really... Then why don't you leave me .... Why didn't you left when you saw Jieun going to hurt me... Why did you kiss me ... Why you hug me.." jungkook ask him.

" Tell me Taehyung... Why... After years you're back... I'm not saying that I have any problem if you met Jungie, care for him... But why are you this much caring towards me... Me a monster... You said .. years back.." Taehyung felt tears start to fill his eyes .

" Huh... Someone like me who's heartless... Huh.. tell me Taehyung why are you now near me... When you thought I'm nothing but a monster back then.. " Jungkook says with a loud voice.

" STOP ... STOP. PLEASE.. " Taehyung shouts and Jungkook saw him crying.

" Please... Kok... Kook.. don't say it... Please.. you're not... You're not heartless... You're not a monster... Please don't say it .. please " Taehyung cry out .

Jungkook pull him near with his waist and make him look into his eyes .

" Why... Then why tell. Me... Taehyung... Are you playing with me... Huh... Trying to make me feel things for you again... Huh.. TELL ME KIM TAEHYUNG.... " He shouts .

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU.. LOVED YOU.. FROM YEARS.... LOVED YOU... " There he said it... His heart out.

Jungkook felt his heart stop beating..
Did he heard right Taehyung... Kim Taehyung live him... But why he says from years .. what's there in the story he didn't know..

" What...! " He whispered and tae broke down.

Both are shedding tears but with different emotions.

___________________________

Please vote 💜
And comment 💗
Let me know... If you guys want to see Jungkook accept Taehyung easily or make tae suffer for a while ...

Till then take care lovlies 🌺

Purple you 💜🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 39.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
39.1K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
375K 28.5K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
140K 3.7K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...