Secret Doors || Levi Ackerman...

Von StrawberryKaishi

Levi Ackerman a well known dignified man kissed young Y/N on a Masquerade party. That one sinful kiss turns i... Mehr

Disclaimer! ⚠️
Prologue:
Chapter One: Enchanted
Chapter Two: Wildest Dream pt. 1
Chapter Two: Wildest Dream (pt2)
Chapter 3: Everything Has Change.
Chapter 4: One more night. Pt. 1
Chapter 4: One more Night. Pt.2
Chapter 4: One more night pt.3
Chapter 5: Small talks and Cuddles part 1
Small Talks and Cuddles Part 2
Small talks and Cuddles part 3
Sparks Fly Part 1
Sparksfly Pt.2
Sparks Fly Pt.3
Promise Ring
Until we meet again.
After Farewell.
Back to the City, New Y/N
A friend of mine.
House Renovation
A surprise gift
A surprise visit
Y/N's Makeover
Ex Fiance
Sad Endings.
The ex fiancé's business partner.
Comfy Levi
Sherlock Noticed
Y/N's sad truth

Work With My Ex

33 3 5
Von StrawberryKaishi

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I had a conversation with Levi. How amazing he keeps me motivated working in this toxic environment with my ex-fiancé. Being around Sherlock kills me, especially when he's acting all so close as if nothing happens. He acts so gentlemanly and acts like the first time I met him.

I'm currently working on some papers at my office when Sherlock enters. "Want to grab some lunch with us, Y/N?" Sherlock greeted me as soon as he enters my door. "I'm afraid I won't be able to join you, I have some paper works to finish." I declined his offer immediately. "You sure?" He asked once more with a grin on his face. I want to slap his smug face but I can't.

"Yes, I'm good. Enjoy your lunch." I once again refused politely. "That's sad, Armin is already looking forward to our lunch," Sherlock said with a sad tone. This guy always has his weapon against me. How can he manipulate me and every situation on his hand? "Tell him my apology. I have a lot to finish." I refused with my authority. I'm not the same Y/N you know, Sherlock.

"I see. I'll just tell him." He said defeated. Good for you, You should know you are not as important as before. I continued typing on my laptop and submerged myself in my work. I didn't mind the time already as I am too busy thinking about workflows when I heard my door open. So I look towards the door to remind my secretary not to disturb me. But my eyes went wide open when I saw Sherlock with lunch in his hands.

"What brings you back?" My mouth talks faster than my brain. His brows frowned with my reaction but he smiles like he don't mind it at all. "I am bringing the lunch to you since you are busy." He said like he's in charge of taking care of me. He takes out the food on the table in front of my office table. He prepared food that is good for two people.

"There is so much food for me? I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it." I said that caught his attention. "No, this food is for both of us." He said. "You know it's sad to eat alone so I told them that I'll join you." He continues and his sweet smile that is a traitor never leaves his face. I thought I would finally win over him but I guess I won't. "Come on let's eat?" He asked me like he is not my problem at all.

I put on my best smile and sit across his sit. "Let's eat before it gets cold because I have duties to fulfill here in the company," I said with gritted teeth. "Yes, sure." He said and starts to eat with me. We eat in silence until he decided to break the silence and offer me nonstop food. "I'm good. Focus on your food." I tried to refuse but he keep on insisting.

"I know you love this skin part of the chicken. Here." He offered me. Wow, now he acts as if he knows my head to toe. Things he doesn't do when we are still together. "Sure," I said and let him put the chicken part on my bowl. He put the chicken with hesitation because he wants to feed me instead. "Thank you for the lunch." I politely as possible thanked him.

He smiled at me and fixed my hair, he tucked my hair behind my ear. "I like your new hair." He compliments me. Levi Said he loves my long hair than this new one. "Thank you." I thanked him. "Your beauty stands out more." He once again compliments me. "Really? It's very rare of you to appreciate me." I said and he smiles. "I was late to realize my mistakes I'm sorry." He apologized and he looks at my eyes sincerely.

I know this type of gaze he's giving. This is the look he always gave me when he's saying sorry. Those eyes look so sorry and sincere but it's part of his game. I turned away so he won't capture my eyes. "L-lets finish eating." I shyly turned away. "I still have meetings to attend," I added and eat faster. I wont be affected anymore. Quit playing Sherlock you are only making your deep cut worse.

We ate in silence, I avoid every glances he is giving me. After eating I go to my own comfort room and brace myself from an earlier encounter. "I'm not affected by your show anymore Sherlock," I said to the mirror. "Your drama doesn't make any impact now." I continued to mumble and fix myself in the mirror. I got out of my comfort room and I saw him cleaning the table.

"I should be the one cleaning that. It's my office." I told him but he just continue. "It's fine after all I also ate at this table." He said and wiped the table. I just looked at him and get back at my table. I focused on my paperwork and let him do whatever he likes. After a few minutes, he cleared his throat to get my attention.

"I'll be going now. See you at the meeting." Sherlock said looking down at the floor. I turned my gaze on him. "Sure." I simply answered. He walks out of my office and I breathe out all my frustration. Am I being rude? But he deserves it after all the pain he caused me.

I looked at Levi's photo on my screen and talked to him like he was just in front of me. "Tell me that it's fine," I said to his photo. "What am I even doing? How would you tell me it's fine when you don't know anything about it." I mumbled to myself. I memorize every bit of Levi's features to drown myself in thoughts of him and forget about Sherlock.

I keep my focus at work again, time flew fast and it was already time to go home. I had a very long day. Our meeting between Armin's company becomes awkward because of Sherlock. But then at least I manage to collect myself. I fix myself and my things and made my way out of the office. Hange and Sasha still have to work overtime so I guess I'll go home alone early.

I went to my car and put my things in the back seat and went to start my engine but it was not working. After how many attempts I called the mechanic to repair it tomorrow. I guess I'll commute for now. I get my things and waited for a taxi but it took so long so I decided to walk around and find one but the taxis are all taken.

Then a red car stops in front of me. "Need a ride?" It's Sherlock. In many people to stop right now why him? "I'm good don't worry about me." I refused but he seems determined to pursue me. "Come on. It's already dark plus I don't mind taking another route for you." He insisted. "No, it's fine." I declined again.

"Come on just this time." He pleaded so I just let my guard down as I can't get a taxi. "Just get me at the nearest station." I feel defeated. "You sure only at the nearest station? I can drive you home?" He tries hard to drive me home. "Yes please at the nearest station only," I said with my authority.

"Okay, here." He opened the front door of his car but I choose to go to the back. "I'll be fine here," I said. The whole ride is silent. I didn't dare to talk and maybe he can't pull a word too. He stopped at the train station. "You sure? I can drive you home?" He again asked me. "Yes, I'm fine thank you for the ride," I said and leave immediately.

I ride the next train and made my way home. I asked Levi if he can go to my house but I remember I can't message him without his permission so I restrained myself to do so. I looked at the scenery outside and put my earphones on.

I arrived at my destination and decided to take a bus than a taxi. I also went to buy my food and snacks for later. I found a cute shop offering cute things. I bought some scrunchies and a cellphone Keychain for Levi and me.

When I reached home I received a message from Levi asking about my day, which made me blush. I enter the house and go straight to my couch to reply immediately. I can't remove the smile on my face as he replies again.

I guess it's not a bad day at all. Especially having Levi for late-night talk. My night will have a happy ending for sure.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 90 10
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...
766 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
12.6K 229 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
309K 8.8K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...