Cross My Heart And Hope To Die

By Colly_Mathiam

When Adrien heard news of Bella's accident, he didn't let a second pass and went straight to Forks. It seems... More

The Clumsy Swan
Two is better than One
Tall Trees
The Forethought
Some People Leave
Anything but Human
Not yet
A secret to die for
Nightmare
And so it goes
Thats a bad Idea.
Shifting
Everybody could kill
Swans in Italy
It will
Visitors in town

Just for reference

3.4K 58 0
By Colly_Mathiam

An overdue author's note for you all 😂

This is yet another twilight saga fanfiction.

Still in debate on who Adrien will end up with.

Adrien Swan is Bella's older brother. Who was less affected of their parents' divorce or atleast that's how he lets everyone see it. He is the 'golden boy' some would say. And Bella and Adrien had always been close despite him having to move with their distant relatives so that he could study, and after his college he went on to move to the city, have an apartment, and live in with his college sweatheart Dana Gallei. Rene and Charlie sees him as having a good life but fate has different plans for him, which Dana cannot accept at first. And with what happened with his sister he decided to stay in Forks for a while, and returning there, he felt nostalgic, like he was the high schooler who was very secluded but got away with his looks and smile everytime. How he wanted to just disappear, but didn't want to leave his sister alone in a world where monsters lurk, or date a human being.

This will be a story where Emmett's existence is unknown. And everyone else is as is. Adrien Swan is Steven r Macqueen just cause he looks similar with the Swans. LOOK AT HIM!

Please do let me know who would be the perfect fit for Adrien!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 9.4K 38
Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood, yet she became friends with them. A nor...
37 0 3
A twilight fanfic, because I was asked for it. It follows a boy, Roman, who moves freshly to Forks, Washington. There's nothing interesting about hi...
713K 23.6K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
644K 15.3K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...