Cross My Heart And Hope To Die

Von Colly_Mathiam

When Adrien heard news of Bella's accident, he didn't let a second pass and went straight to Forks. It seems... Mehr

Just for reference
The Clumsy Swan
Two is better than One
Tall Trees
The Forethought
Some People Leave
Anything but Human
Not yet
Nightmare
And so it goes
Thats a bad Idea.
Shifting
Everybody could kill
Swans in Italy
It will
Visitors in town

A secret to die for

1.2K 47 2
Von Colly_Mathiam

I'm dating a vampire. Okay. Fine." Bella pointed at Adrien "but you, you're hiding something else."

"Do you think, that whatever i'm hiding can top off you dating a vampire? Seriously?"

"Just tell me."

Adrien rolled his eyes. He wasn't gonna tell her anything.

"Why don't you ask your mind reading vampire boyfriend."

"Because he won't tell me anything."

"He's finally learning boundaries, huh."

"You said we weren't suppose to hide anything from each other."

"You started it first."

"If you're not gonna tell me then I'm telling Charlie about Dana." Bella stops for a moment "and you can decide if you want to share to him Edward being a vampire, but that won't be on me if he is tracked because he knows of their kind."

"Fine fine." Adrien is trying to make sure he is getting on the right decision. "I'm sick."

Bella didn't know what to say, the words weren't clear to her at first.

"What?"
"I'm dying."

"Well, everybody dies."

"No. Bells. I'm dying. Slowly but give or take 15, 10, 5 years If I'm lucky."

"Your joking right?" Bella in a state of shock. Not really sure how to respond.

Adrien looks at his little sister not wanting her to feel down about this.

Then he laughed it off and she took a sigh of relief. "Its funny how you would ask me if I was joking about that but your the one dating a family of weirdo."

--
Adrien jogs as usual, when he just suddenly froze. Did I tore a muscle? But surprisingly it doesn't hurt though there is a feeling of nothingness as in I can't move. I have no control. He hears something from the bushes. A predator? I had really hope for a better way to die than like this. I don't wanto end up as a file on my dad's desk.

When the presence got closer from his back, fingertips reached the nape of his neck, so cold that he finally snapped out of his stiffness, Rosalie thought it was entertaining as he got startled. He was all sweaty but she just sparkled.

"I'm pretty sure, I didn't went off track today. Are you here to bite me? Is this some evil plan you and your brother have with me so that you can take Bella?"

"Whoa relax you just got out from a muscle lock."

"What?"

"Look. Bite you?" She could almost vomit "I wouldn't want anything to do with your sister and I wouldn't want anything to do with her brother." Disgusted "But, Alice did mention to keep an eye on you. Since you tend to be reckless."what is up with your family."

Adrien raise his brow for that statement.

"Can't you do that from far away? Like from somewhere I can't see you, and let me just go on my way."

She rolls her eyes before going off. She didn't want to be close with him either but he was the only human Rosalie ever had more words to say more than anyone. Plus him not being taken aback by her beauty either intrigues or annoys her.

----

Reaching home. He can still feel Rosalie watching her, from afar that is. At least.

One things for sure,

First things first. Kill the crazy red head. But he takes out a couple of screws and secures Bella's and Charlie's windows, with only his window being the main access. His thinking process was disturb by a knock on the front door.

"Heey?" Surprised that it was Leah. "This is not what I expected."

"As if you'd have any visitors besides the Cullen that has been fucking your sister."

He couldn't agree more. But that was brutal. Truth tho.

"What brings you here? I take it that you're not here for me? Definitely not here for Bella who you hate so much."

"I'm here for Chief Swan, it seems that my dad has a lead on the killer's whereabouts."

"You mean the animal right?" Adrien makes sure she's on a specific page.

"Yes. The animal moron." Leah sass at him making him relieved that she's unaware of the real nature. But she takes outa rifle from her back.

"You're not gonna murder someone in this house."

"Relax." She hands it over to him. "Dad said to give it to your dad. But I suppose his not yet home." He nods.

Timingly he gets a phonecall from Charlie.

"Hey dad. Leah's here at-" His demeanor changes as Charlie shares him some news. Even Leah felt uneasiness. He face her "There has been an animal attack." He shares.

The two then shared a look as if a mission was laid upon them. Adrien and Leah heads to the scene, since both their dads are at the same place. But while driving, he noticed an animal on his side. Big. Furry. On fours. The low growls were very tensing. Leah was still but they eye the animal. Adrien slowly grabs the rifle.

"Adrien.." she warns

"I got this." Clearly someone has to do it. He silently makes his stance. But the animal face them, it goes forward and sprints and he makes his aim but the wolf seemed to have a different target, he makes his shot and still its not stopping full speed ahead to them, he covers Leah, but it only jumped over at them and seem to have caught something but too late to know as it rolled to the side unto the cliff with whatever.

"Get off me you pervert!" She pushed him off of her in an awkwaed position.

Adrien scans around and instantly spots a paw mark on the dirt a little bit further he sees a shoe mark. and goes to inform Charlie of there location. Upon arrival he sees Harry was looking for something as well, and close enough to the mark. Adrien brings his dad in the same direction to show them both but no sign of it anymore. Adrien now feels off about Harry, though he tells them that this time he was sure he got it by the leg. Adrien and Harry looked at each other with Ade having doubts about him, he wanted to confront him why did he covered the tracks but Leah runs to Harry worriedly. And he quickly excuses himself saying he should check home with his family.

"They're getting closer to the Reservation." Charlie points the direction of the only track they have which is a slashed dirt and scratched tree barks.

"We'll have our guys take care of that." Harry gives Adrien one last look before he and Leah leave the scene.

Charlie took off with his son as well. With Adrien having to many to think about, and Bella knowing that his brother must be onto something again against the Cullens.

He couldn't even sleep. Atleast now he knows its not a bear. And that he tries to deny it. But could it be that the Cullens are hunting wolves? Or they are being hunted?

---
He gasps for air waking up having a bad dream.

Bella seems to be in a bad mood as well. But the guys just let her be, they continue to communicate with their eyes. Must be that time of the month.

Adrien drives her to school. The trip was quiet. And of course, Edward is waiting for Bella by the stairs. He just rolls his eyes and drops her off.

"Edward, you didn't come over last night, is everything alright?" Bella looked worried but Edward and Adrien knew why he didn't come over. Someone had to put safety locks on all the windows. But Bella didn't have to know that.

"I had to run. But we can talk now." Edward grabs Bella's hand as they walk inside the school making Adrien want to vomit.

Even so, Alice waves at him. But as for Rosalie, she walks toward his car, making Adrien slighty pull the car window up for precaution as if it'd help.

"I can't wait for the day you'll desperately ask for our help." She smirks.

"Too much confidence from a walking corpse." He retaliates and of course Rosalie heard ready to throw him another insult but he quickly pull up window all the way. And screeches off.

Going back to the house, he sees from the window that Harry and Billy had visited Charlie. Not sure if he wanted to go in but they saw him already from the window. He was tense, not until going in, Leah greets him.

---

Making sure everyone was asleep before he leaves for this investigation, he parks far enough to sneak to the reservation. Leah had already been waiting for him.

They stay put in a spot with the perfect view of the woods. Leah was  startled at how close Adrien were but it is a little bit cold tonight.

"So what makes you think its him?"

"He fits the description. The way he disappeared and the fever, the sudden change of personality."

"Even so. What are you trying to prove anyway?"

"That he didn't leave me by choice."

Adrien felt pity on her, it was still about that afterall.

"From our tribes stories. A wolf imprints, they find their soulmate and they become their world." She stops just right there.

It was sad to see Leah desperate for answers she didnt want to hear. In the stage of grief she was stuck in denial. They then see Sam just like how they had expected.

"Why is he shirtless?" He was so annoyed, when two other guys follow. "Why is everyone shirtless?" He looks over Leah who seemed to be looking straight at Sam's abs. "Lady. Focus."

But Adrien becomes interested as one of the guys started limping on one leg. The group seem to be concerned about it. Though theu shake it off after  a few minutes. That was something added to his list. As soon as the three went in to the woods, they carefully crawl and follow. But the last thing they hear is someone headed their way, peeking, it's Emily, and with no where to hide, Leah pushes Adrien to the exterior of the cabin wall just in time for Emily to see.

"Oh, uhm well. Sue asked me to look for you." She said getting a quick look at Adrien. "But you know, you two can take your time."

"That was close." Leah catches her breath.

Though now instead of calling it a night, the two decided to follow the group further. Further more until they are lost.

"Great."

"I know the tracks, just give me a moment." He recalculates his steps, and they see a light. A house maybe. They go there, but he suddenly becomes wary.

Rosalie steps out.

"What are you doing here?" She crosses her arms.

"We." Adrien coughs trying to syate the obvious, but she just raise her brow at him. "We're just taking a stroll."

Rosalie's eyes falls on the girl behind Adrien. The moonlight touches her skin, and she could even hear her heartbeat as well, beating fast from all the walking. Rosalie turns back to Adrien. "This is not a place for dates."

"It's not a date." Adrien smiles.

"She's not supposed to be here."

"Excuse me. I'm right over here. I can hear you, and it's not like you bought all of this land that no one else is allowed to go here." Leah isn't liking Rosalie so much.

"We'll be on our way." Adrien stated, and Leah couldn't accept the fact that he just let blondie walk all over him. But it was for her safety, who knows what they could do to her, if she gets bitten. Unlike him who is not that enticing to vampires, Leah is merely human and he can tell that Rosalie is holding back her emotions, but it wasn't of hunger, it seemed more like disgust. Or is it jealousy? He thinks of something else, anything but that.

"So. Do you like barbie?" That was very out of the blue from Leah.

"You mean Rosalie?" He laughs. "Nope. Why?"

"Nothing, she just seemed interested in you. Like she'd jump at you any moment."

"I wouldn't blame her." He jokes.

-----

He had been in a good mood lately. Taking Bella to school and even not minding the Cullens. It was strange for Edward but atleast it was bearable.

Adrien heads to the reservation. He knew he was a bit early. He passed by some of the Quileute guys who had their eyes glued to him from afar as he walk by the cabin headed to the Clearwaters.

*knocks on door*

It opened but it was a different girl. And the scar on her face really startled him. He tries to avoid staring at her scar.

"Is- Leah-"

"Oh. Leah's here. You must be Chief Swan's son?" Her voice was familiar to him.

"Yes. I'm Adrien."

"My name's Emily. I'm Leah's cousin." She was all smiles and thats when it hit Adrien, this is the cousin.

He sat there and tried to focus on other things but the scar was really something. Though he backs up when Sam suddenly gets in the doorway, probably to fetch Emily.

"You know him?"

"Yes, well I unofficially met him last night with Leah."

"Last night?" Sam stares at him, trying to make him fold, it wasn't even a question.

He knew.

Luckily Leah goes out of her room just in time and snatches Adrien away from the lovely couple

"Well, gotta go, it was nice to meet you officially Em!" And dragged out.

"Em?" Sam looks confused at Emily but she only gives him a beautiful smile.

---
A/N.
Sorry if it took so so so so long!!! The past months has been draining. Plus I feel like I missed something for this chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

259K 6.1K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ° ° ° ° Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...
1.5K 85 13
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞? In the small town of Forks, a love quadrangle...
8.7K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...
Love Bites Von ki

Fanfiction

79.1K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...