๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Fourteen

23.3K 637 33
By AuteureAngel

~Luciano~

"I have one question Mr Dela-Lucchese" her melodius voice echoed in my ears and I looked at her with patience and anticipation.

"Would you make me have sex on camera?" She asked boldly. "No gemma, you won't have sex on camera. Is that all?"

She bit her bottom which yielded me to draw in a sharp breath. I badly wanted to pull it and stick them between my lips instead.

"Gemma I know you have a lot of questions and if I were you I'll ask because this may be the only opportunity you have to ask" I sat up and rested my elbow on the desk.

From the look in her eyes I knew she had a lot of throbbing questions and I could guess the particular one she was most curious about

"These pictures what happens with them?" She asked with her amber eyes stuck into mine.

Her question was innocent but it some how turned me on. I smirked and rested back on the chair.

I don't think you'll want to know what I'll use it for gemma. I thought

"What do you think?" She went silent for a while. Her lips parted but she snapped it shut realizing she didn't have a defined reply to the question.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you into such modeling? Is it some fetish or something?" Again with the innocence but fuck it was driving me crazy.

Does she realize how perfect she is. I wondered.

"I guess you can say that" was the only reply I could utter.

"So you into BDSM?" She asked again. "You got a problem with it?" For some reasons I didn't want her to look at me like some other judgemental ladies. She shook her head with a smile.

"I-- I don't have a problem" she whispered. "So you don't mind if I go all dominant on you?" I made my voice intentionally low. Her eyes went wide and she opened her lips, her entire face appearing like she had just seen a ghost.

"Mr Del... "You can call me Luciano, gemma" She nodded but didn't let her eyes meet mine.

"Luciano" my name rolled of her sinister tongue making my thoughts and imagination run wild. I could hear her moaning my name already.

"So now if you're done with your questions I will read out my rules" i announced and she tensed up at my words. "You'll be my model only gemma" She tilted her head a bit confused.

"What do you mean?"

"It's simple tesoro, only i get to see your body and be your partner. That simply means not all your pictures will appear on the magazine or bill board and the days we'll partner up I have someone who would be the photographer".

"If no one will be allowed to see my body then how will the photographer take the shots, he's gonna shut his eyes?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"There are female photographers gemma but don't worry about that because I'm your photographer" i told her and she gawked at me shocked.

"What?"

"You heard me gemma, you're my model and I your photographer".

I wasn't expecting her next question but the look on her face was priceless because I didn't believe cute girls have the ability to get angry. Her innocence and cuteness combined radiated the vixen locked up behind her angelic eyes.

"What nunber am I?" I raised a brow

"I didn't catch that gemma"

"Amongst all the females you've done this with, what number am I?" She struggled to say the last part.

I run a photography and modeling company where the models are made to take provocative pictures in just lingeries and all other provocating outfits or some times in their birth suit depending on the contract they sign.

Through modeling some ladies have signed the contract of being my submissive for a particular period of time until I get bored of them or find someone else that intrigued me but none has ever been my personal model and I have never been the photographer behind the camera.

Camila Colorado is actually my first personal model. I found out she lost her job because of that vile man and figured out she'll need a new one.

Despite her innocence I knew she would not be able to reject this offer because behind her innocence was a devil and sinner waiting for the right person to unlock her fantasies.

The amount of money I put up there was nothing compared to what I'll actually pay her because her body is worth more than money and I'll say the jewel deserves it.

I wouldn't mind the outfit she'll be on, as long as my camera captures her pretty face and body, I'll be satisfied. I only hope the lens of my camera wouldn't chatter and will be able to hold and capture such beauty.

"I'd be lying if I say you aren't the first" I went to stand in front of her.

"Are you lying to me?" A pout appeared on her lips and I found myself getting hard for her.

"I'm not lying to you gemma but why would it matter if you're not my first?" I leaned into her ears and the scent of coconut filled my nose. I loved the scent on her and I noticed it is what she used so I asked one of the maids to get one for her.

She placed her palm on my chest and I drew in a sharp breath. She has a thing for doing this.

She stood up and craned her neck up so she could look at me, her height a contrast to my towering frame. I knew she wasn't as innocent as she appears but her next action stunned me. She pulled me by neck and stood on her toes.

"Because I'll be letting you see my body" her warm lips brushed against my neck. My hands wrapped around her waist firmly and I felt my dick restrain in my pants.

"I'm glad to be given that privilege gemma and have it at the back of your mind that no one will get to see that body except me" I slapped her ass causing it to bounce and a light moan brewed from her lips.

"How do you know that Mr Dela-lucchese?" Her amber eyes turned dark and her lips pulled up in a smirk which I returned.

"Gemma it's advisable to stop the game you're trying to play because once I am in there's no going back. I'm sure you aren't ready to get the demons unlocked" I let my hands settle on her ass.

"I know that Mr Dela-lucchese i am not ready for the game I am playing but aren't you the controller? Then control me"

"Fuck!" I cursed and gripped the back of her neck ready to kiss her but she was quick to stop me by putting her manicured index on my lips.

"Not yet Mr Dela-lucchese. I'm certain there is a procedure for this, I'm quite sure you are a man of protocols and you'll want me to sign the contract of concert before you touch me. You can't do that if i haven't signed yet sir. And the other contract I'll deliver it to you. One more thing sir, Good night".

She kissed my stubble and brushed her lips against my lips and sashayed her way out leaving her back to my view. She got to the door and turned to me with an innocent smile but I found it seductive.

For the first time in my life I was left awe struck by a woman. Amongst all the submissive i have no one ever had the power to control me but she just did it innocently and effortlessly.

"You've gotten yourself into a big problem gemma because when I get into this game it'll never be over".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
14.6K 301 21
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ / ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข / ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ / ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๏ฟฝ...
4.8M 85.7K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
2.2M 70.2K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...