Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

seven

599 24 0
By prettygirlramsey

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 18, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo Crib

"Nahh they some firecrackers." Woo shook his head.

Val putting a bandaid on her knee, "Nah bitches be too bold fa me." Getting up, "Flunked out behind a bitch who ain't they friend." Throwing her trash away. "Who are them bitches anyway?" She said.

"What made to you wanna fight them?" Fat asked.

"They tried to bust in our section and called me Woo hoe." She said. "Me a hoe.... NEVER!" Sitting back down. "So ain't nobody gone answer my question." Looking at us.

"What question?" I said.

"Who them hoes to y'all?" Asking.

Fat laughed, "All my boy Key." Grabbing my shoulder.

"Control your hoes." Leaving out the living room.

"Shit I left my purse in yo car." Samaria said.

"Here!" Throwing her the keys.

Getting up, "Uhmm." Clearing her throat.

"What?" I said.

"You just gone let me walk outside by myself." Mugged up. I finnah get up, "Don't worry bout it." Getting ready to walk out the house.

Fat jumped up, "Come on I gotcha."

She walked and he followed. He pretended as he was grabbing her ass. I don't know why he playing with me but then again he don't know. None of them do I'm pretty sure. They went and came back real quick.

"Can I get a blanket?" She said.

Woo pointed to the closet and she went got one.

Looking at a invisible watch on his wrist, "Ayyy my lil shawty waiting on me so I'm fuck with y'all later." Dapping his up. "Alright now firecracker." Fist bumping Samaria.

"Iight! Aye lock my door." Woo said before disappearing to his room.

So now it's just me and Samaria. She was laid out on the couch on her phone. I was on the other couch on mines trying to see what I wanted to get into.

•10 Minutes Later•

In the dead quietness all I heard was the bed squeaking and moans. Ignored it the best I could til I couldn't. I tapped her leg to get her attention since she had headphones in.

Getting up, "Aye come lock the door I'm finnah dip."

Samaria got up, "Okay."

She followed me to the door and watch me walk out.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
March 18,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo House

Key and Fat left me here by myself. I mean Fat left to go to his shawty place. But Key left me cause they ass in there fucking. I went to our my messages and clicked his name to cuss his ass out for leaving me here with them.

TEXTING KEY💸

Today 3:42 AM

you wrong

how

left me in here while they fucking

my b
i thought yu knew

how
nigga i had headphones in

nigga yu was in da same house with me
wym how

come back and get me

y would i do dat

cause you wouldn't want to see your friend suffer

friend?

why you playing with me

how

so we not friends

i mean we cool
friends nahh that's different

how

it just is

whatever

TEXT MESSAGES WITH KEY💸

I clicked off our messages and went on instagram. I mean he right we ain't friends. Our friends just mess around with each other and make us all hangout. But then again we hung out before without them and we talk almost everyday. Is that not a friend or what? I put my phone on the charger before going to get some water. Walking back I saw my phone light up. I ran to see what it was Key calling me.

CALLING KEY💸

Me: Hello
Key💸: Don't hello me
Me: Nigga what
Key💸: Open the damn door
Me: Iight
Key💸: Hurry up
Me: I'm coming

CALLED ENDED WITH KEY💸

I grabbed my phone and purse before walking out. I locked the bottom lock before closing the door.

"I said opened the door not come out." Looking me up and down.

Staring at him, "Welp should've been more clear." Folding my arms.

Smacking his lips, "Come on mane!" Walking to his car.

Hopping in his car, "So you are my friend."

"If you say so." He drove off.

Smiling, "It has to be mutual."

All he did was nod his head and turn the music all the way up. I'm guessing we just gone ride round the city or go back to his house. But we didn't we just went to the park and chilled.

"Word on the block you single. That's true?" Asking me.

Laughing, "Why you wanna know? Don't you got a girl?" Confused.

Lighting his blunt, "Nah last time I check I ain't got no bitch." Looking at me.

Squinting my eyes, "Oh now she a bitch." Chuckling.

"Oh she been that since I broke up with her." Shaking his head.

Being nosy, "Why you broke up with her?"

"All I'm say she was a hoe and sleeping round." Smoking his blunt.

"I am." I said.

Side eyeing me, "You what?" Confused.

"Single." I said.

Checking his phone, "Bet...Aye I hope this don't come off the wrong way but uhmm I'm trying to fuck. And from what I heard you wanna fuck too." He said.

Eyes getting big, "Who told you that?"

"Got my ears to the streets like you do." Winking at me. "So what you trying to do?" Asking.

Turning to him, "It don't matter as long as nobody finds out and I mean NOBODY." Staring to make sure he knew I was dead ass serious.

Putting out his blunt, "You got my word." Staring back at me.

We both leaned in and started kissing. We kissed for a minute before he went down to finger me. I couldn't help but let out soft moans when he was hitting the right spot. It also been a minute since I did anything. Soon he laid his seat all the way back and I climbed on top.

Bout to pull my panties down, "Got a condom?"

"Yeah!" Reaching in the glove compartment.

He kept looking for like 2 minutes and realized he ain't have one.

"I could go to the store to get some." He said.

Moving back to my seat, "By time you get it I ain't gone be in the mood no more...maybe next time."

I could tell he was irritated but hey it is what it is. Better safe than sorry! Plus I know what Mi'Keyshia gave him like I told him my ear be to the street. Like damn he really had to ruin the moment he having no condom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.3K 23
if he ain yo main then put you first! nobody is perfect .. 💞 read for moreee ! 😊 ( this b!tch can't keep a ninja )
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
203K 5.3K 41
You cheat on me I bet I beat you like you stole something.
169K 4.9K 19
- 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐡 ?