When Stars Align {Regulus x R...

De madsss412

Y/n Potter, the twin sister of James, has always been seen by Hogwarts as 'the fifth marauder.' As the well k... Mai multe

Introductions (Major Characters only)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI

Welcome

556 12 0
De madsss412

Hello everyone and welcome to When Stars Align. We wanted to let you know that this story is near and dear to the author Maddy, as it is her first work of this fandom. She would like us to let you know that if you would like, feel free to message her in the comments or all social media @maddyberen06 with suggestions or just to say hello! As for this story, we strongly warn that it is full heartedly meant to make you simp even more for our beloved Reggie. At some points it may make you hate him quite a bit (which we have no problem with) but that's the fun in it! There are also some pretty... well let's say SPICY (🤢) moments... but like we said, this is meant to make you even more of a simp than you already are so just do us all a favor... don't throw your phone hard enough to break it. See you in there hotties!
Love,
The Marauders

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

446K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
24.9K 605 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
30.4K 885 34
"You look like a painting, Reg," whispered James, genuine adoration plastered in every inch of his face. "Is that a good thing?" Regulus knitted his...
229K 10.4K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...