Stuck - a Mech-X4 Season 2 (R...

Від AddyKay23

The anonymous hero's of Mech-X4 have been going back to their regular lives since defeating Seth Harper. Dako... Більше

WELCOME BACK MECH HEADS!
✨Cast✨
Versus the New Evil - Part 1
Versus the New Evil - Part 2
Versus the New Evil - Part 3
Versus the Deep - Part 1
Versus the Deep - Part 2
Versus the Outbreak - Part 1
Versus the Outbreak - Part 2
Versus Harper's Ghost - Part 1
Versus Harper's Ghost - Part 2
Versus Harpers Ghost - Part 3
Versus the Mountain - Part 1
Versus the Mountain - Part 2
Versus the Dark Night - Part 1
Versus the Dark Night - Part 2
Versus the Tech Army - Part 1
Versus the Tech Army - Part 2
Versus Traeger - Part 1
Versus Traeger - Part 2
Versus Traeger - Part 3
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 1
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 2
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 3
Versus the Arctic - Part 1
Not an update but it's still important😉❤️
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 1
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 2
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 3
Versus the Thirty - Part 1
Versus the Thirty - Part 2
Versus the Thirty - Part 3
Versus Miami - Part 1
Versus Miami - Part 2
Versus the X-Weapon - Part 1
Versus the X-Weapon - Part 2
Versus Sabotage - Part 1
Versus Sabotage - Part 2
Versus the Monster Within - Part 1
Versus the Monster Within - Part 2
Versus the Betrayal - Part 1
Versus Harris - Part 1
Versus the Infected - Part 1
Versus the Monster Inside - Part 1
Versus the Monster Inside - Part 2
Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 1
Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 2
Thank You All!
3 Years Later......
3 Year Later.... (Part 2)
Another 4 Months Later....
ANOTHER 6 months later...
(fake) ✨Instagrams✨
(fake) ✨Instagrams Part 2✨
(fake) ✨Instagrams -Part 3✨
THE Cooper family breakfast playlist
Regret/Stuck FUN FACTS✨✨
One final thank you!
Headcanons because they cute🤭

Versus the Arctic - Part 2

164 2 0
Від AddyKay23

(Dakotas POV)

"How could he possibly know we were coming!" I asked in response. 

"It doesn't matter. Incoming!" Ryan says before we prepared to take a few hits. Traeger in his monster form was basically able to breath fire that hit us twice before going straight through our shields.

"I'm sorry. I... couldn't stop them all." Veracity apologies from her chair.

"I am making a note of the date and time, Veracity Campbell said sorry." Harris said from the jet.

"We're not going to get a shot at that weapon unless he gets off our backs. Spyder, Harris, let's see what this flight mode can really do." Ryan says to get us back on topic. Spyder begins to hit every button on his panel laughing the missels from the jet. After getting hit with our attack he flew out of sight.

"Is he dead?" Spyder wondered out loud. Out of no where the robot shook after we took a hit but we could see him anywhere.

"Unfortunately not." I said responding to Spyder.

"Where did he go?" Mark asked.

"We lost the scanners in the first attack." Veracity added.

"Hey! That cloud kinda looks like Harris's dad." Spyder said out of no where.

"It does not!" Harris protests, "Wait, it kinda does, it's even..."

"Hey guys can we focus, I'd like to make it home alive." I interrupted.

"I second that." Ryan says with his head on a swivel trying to find Traegar.

"You guys seriously just chat during battles how are you still alive?" Veracity asked.

"I ask myself that question every single day." I responded. We took another big hit before Ryan said,

"How can he hit us but we can't find him?" Ryan asks.

"Maybe he can smell Spyders underwear?" Mark suggests.

"It's possible we do not know the extent of his powers." Spyder says.

"What to you all not understand about the fact that we would like to make it home alive?" I asked again.

"Guys come one I need a way to find this thing." Ryan asks.

"What if we release the drones and spread them all over the clouds?" Harris suggests.

"Then we can program it to send out pulses that can hit the monster..." Veracity continues.

"And reflect the signal back to the robot like sonar." Harris finished. "Bam!"

"We'll find him!"

"Releasing the drones!" Harris said immediately after. "We're sending out the pulses and, got him! His bearing is two-three-four, Mark two-seven-nine."

"Right uh totally." Ryan said confused, as we all were.

"He means below us." Veracity said as if we were supposed to know what that meant.

"And he doesn't see us." Ryan observers before diving straight down at him. Both the robot and Traeger were know flying head first towards the ground, "I can't hold on much longer, fire everything!" Spyder did just that hitting every button on his panel.

"Dude pull up!" Mark yelled from the balcony.

"Impact in 30 seconds!" Veracity says.

"Just enough time to tell me what you got Mom." Mark asked.

"Seriously know?" Veracity asks.

"I'm not telling you!" Ryan refuses.

"I've got an idea for a gift I just want to make sure it's as good as yours!" Mark says.

"Well if it's the same as my welcome to the robot gift , that was an autographed photo of you, then no!" Veracity says smacking buttons on her desk.

"See know your doing it!" Spyder cheers.

"Oh, jeez. You're right it's contagious, know I'm cracking jokes cause I'm about to die." Veracity said.

"You're not gonna die! Harris now!" On Ryans command Harris pulled the jet up with him dropping Traeger on the ground.

"Pardon me sir, did somebody order a SmackDown? Because it's been brung!" Spyder cheered.

"Take that cherry flavored weird toothed iguana wanna be, let's dance on his corpse!" Veracity laughed and cheered from her seat.

"Sorry come again?" I questioned while everyone else was silent.

"To much?" She asked. I told her with my hands and face that it was just a little bit to much while Harris noticed the monster

"Guys look it's still moving!" He says while Traeger pulls him self towards the weapon he stole that was suspended over a pit of ooze. "He's going for the prison weapon!"

"Look how week he is! This is our chance to take home out." Ryan said landing the robots feet back on the snow covered ground.

"What do we hit him with?" Veracity asked.

"X-weapon." Ryan answers her. The buttons on Spyder and Veracity's desk slid out from underneath before Ryan yelled out his cue, "mech-execute!" Both of them hit the button in sync and all four of us behind Ryan could just sit and hold our breath as the beam of the weapon drilled not into Traeger, but into the weapon he was in front of after he had switched back to his 'human' form at the last second. Ryan shut the weapon down as quickly as possible but it was to late. Traegar got us to do exactly what he wanted.

"He tricked us into using the X-weapon to cook that ocean of ooze." Harris said as we we're all stunned and didn't know what to do next.

"That explains why he never made a move on us, he knew where we were but he need us alive." Mark added from the balcony. Traeger began to change back into his monster form. "To fire the X-weapon."

"We're in way over our heads."

"To be fair Harris is about five inches shorter than me." Veracity said to try and lighten the mood.

"This is not time for banter!" Spyder 'ordered' from his side of the room.

"Sorry." Veracity said just before we got blasted by Traegar. He came back again, while Spyder was launching almost every missile he had.

"Missiles are doing nothing!" He said still launching them.

"Arm cannon!" Ryan ordered, running out of options. He and Spyder both swung, but in a flash Traeger had grabbed the arm mid swing, ripped it off the robot and threw it off into the snow.

"Ryan the arms gone." Spyder said as we were all stunned.

"He's coming back! Hang on Hang on!" Veracity screamed bracing for impact before we took another huge hit.

"Ryan all weapons are offline." Spyder said.

"It's like he's taking out all off our vital systems!" Veracity added.

"Everything's going red! Nothings working!" Mark said from the balcony. Normally this would be where one of my sarcastic comments came in, but not in this situation. Ryan finally made it back to his feet after taking a beating, just to come face to face with Traegers monster.

"He's heading right for us, abandon the robot get to the escape pod!" He ordered. The escape pod was just the elevator that would shoot out of the robot. We all unstrapped from our seats, Mark began to climb from the ladder, but we're all thrown to the ground when Traeger, now in his 'human form' burst through the glass into the control center. Mark fell from the balcony, Veracity and Spyder crashed into the wall and elevator, I fell into Spyders desk while Ryan crashes right next to my chair. All of us were out of it from the pain, but looking up from the floor to see Traeger standing over Ryan, this was the closest I had really been to him and it was definitely intimidating.

"We'll stop you." Ryan said after noticing his presence.

"No, you won't." He said in return. "It's already over." I think all of us were preparing for the worst, when Harris burst out of the hatch, blasting him with the mini arm cannon weapons. 

"Guess again jerk." He said. Traeger was able to reach a piece of tech on his desk and throw it his way just after he dove out of the way, landing at my feet, Ryan was already up.

"Everyone get to the elevator!" He called to all of us. 

Spyder, Veracity the Mark all made it to the elevator, I helped Harris up towards the elevator, then turned back to Ryan who was slowly backing away from Traeger towards the elevator. He made Harris's arm cannon explode, knocking Traeger back a few steps.

"We have to go." I said grabbing his wrist pulling him behind me, he looked to Traeger, before looking to his brother.

"Mark here!" He yelled tossing him the red gift box he got for his mom. I looked at where he threw the box before feeling his other hand on my wrist, then two hand shoving me backwards into the elevator, the doors then closing and locking in front of me. 

"What are you doing!" I yelled from inside. The last things I hear him say were, 

"I'm sorry." Before Traeger grabbed onto his shoulder from behind, and he used his powers to eject us from the robot.

"Ryan!" I could hear Mark scream as we flew from the robot up into the air. 

We ended up crashing somewhere far enough away we couldnt see the robot anymore, all we could see was snow. I was the first one to climb out of the elevator, immediately running a few paces away from the elevator.

"Ry!" I screamed out into the snow, though I knew it was no use.

"Ryan!" Mark yelled, doing the same thing I did. "Ryan!" Harris, Spyder and Veracity all climbed out as well, in as much shock as we were. 

I was stunned, shocked, in some ways I was hurt, scared, and ultimately didn't know what to do next. The one thing I asked of him was we did this together, I know he just wanted to save me and the team, but it still hurt. I eventually turned back to face the team, Harris, Spyder and Veracity stood huddled together behind a emotional Mark, who was on his knees looking at was in the red gift box. I slowly came over to him to see what it was, only to see the silver locket grace had mentioned, only this time, with both of their pictures in it. I took a step behind Mark crossing my arms over my chest, trying to conserve warmth.

"I can't believe he just did that." 

A/N - That. Actually. Hurt. 

The next ones probably going to hit me like a bus to write🙃

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

50.5K 1K 23
Hello guys, this is technically a Kyle x Reader, but it focuses on the superhero egos that the boys have created. This was requested by Heydudecreepy...
12.1K 454 17
After the battle between Ryan and Seth, Ryan starts to act weird. He starts being mean to his friends and brother, plus he keeps getting headache and...
3.4K 185 16
Enemy's arise fights get difficult. Ryan walker can save everyone. But what will his team do when the robot gets destroyed. Read for more info. I do...
3.1K 72 9
*(Takes place after Versus The End)* Returning home from a successful mission, the gang find themselves back at the newly rebuilt Bay City High. With...