Be Our Rose

Da MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... Altro

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Scary Movie

213 8 0
Da MbaliMoyo6

Rose's POV:

It was two weeks before Christmas and I was so excited.

I "BORROWED" and but that I mean took one off Leonardo and Fernando's black debt card and went shopping for two perfect gifts, just for them.

It took me a long time but I found a person who could make me that perfect gift but it would take "two days to make" he said.

I didn't mind I could wait.

Fast forward:

The bodyguard drove me back home and I saw Leonardo and Fernando waiting for me on the couch.

"Where have you been"

Fernando asked in a threatening and intimidating tone, how did they know it was me, they were busy on their phones, not even looking in my direction.

"I can't say"

I said confidently trying to hide my smile.

Leonardo death glared at the guard and the guard was about to tell him where he took me when I just interrupted him.

"He also won't tell you"

I said and Leonardo looked at me.

Fernando stood up and walked towards me, the sound of his footsteps hitting the ground kind of scared me and the way he looked at me while walking towards me made me flinch but I just stared at him.

For some reason he seemed to be walking in slow motion in my head, he looked more handsome then scary.

He bent over slightly to look deep into my eyes and I held my breath.

"You are not allowed to leave without informing us from now on"

he threatened me, his voice sounded deeper then usually which made my skin crawl.

He was so close to me that the smell of his minty breath stung my eyes.

"You guys know that I love you, right?"

I said in a sweet voice.

"Or am I just not trusted now?"

"We just don't want anyone taking you away from us"

Fernando said and I saw Leonardo still glaring at the guard like he was about to kill him.

"No one will be able to steal me away from you guys and Leonardo leave the poor guard alone"

I said looking at Leonardo and he looked back at me.

"I will do as you guys command if you two watch a movie with me"

I said trying eazy out of the situation and Leonardo agreed.

"We are choosing the movie and we will watch it in the evening"

Fernando said.

"Sure why not"

I said then Leonardo looked back at his phone and Fernando walked towards the couch and I followed him.

"Don't you guys want to massage my feet"

I said jokingly taking off my shoes.

They both looked at me, they looked hesitate but then Fernando grabbed one of my feet and Leonardo took the other. I didn't think that they would really massage my feet, but they did.

I didn't want to stand up anymore it felt so nice, I was really being treated like a princess here.

I can't believe they put down their phones just to massage my feet gently not violently.
______________

It was 8:00 at the evening, I went into the sitting room to watch the movie.

"Let's watch a horror movie"

Leonardo said in a thrilled tone.

"NO!!"

I shouted and they both gave me questioning looks. I cleared my throat.

"Let's watch something else instead"

"Why don't you want to watch a horror movie?"

Fernando asked and they both looked confused.

"I get very scared after watching a scary movie"

I said in a low tone because I was too embarrassed to say.

"Fine then, we are going to watch a horror movie but it won't be that scary"

Leonardo said with confidence.

"Don't worry princesa, we will protect you for the monsters"

"You guys are the worst"

I said jokingly and they just laughed, they were really not taking me serious.

We were now sited on the couch and Leonardo was about to start the movie when I stopped him just to go and get a blanket upstairs and Fernando went to get the popcorn from the microwave.

I went back to the sitting room and I sat at the middle of Leonardo and Fernando with a blanket wrapped around me.

Leonardo blinked a few times at me then started the movie.

The movie was two minutes in and I was already hiding my eyes and trying to block my ears from all the screams and blood but failed to do so.

I didn't even eat any popcorn, I had lost my appetite so Leonardo and Fernando ate them all. I was laying on Leonardo with his arms wrapped around me.

The movie was called THE FINAL DESTINATION.

A lot of people might say this movie is not scary but I was traumatized, we watch part 1 to 3.

I had told Leonardo to stop at 2 but he decided to stop at 3, atleast we didn't reach 4.

We went to sleep at 12pm and I was very paranoid  by this time.

We climbed on the bed and I just couldn't sleep.

My eyes were closed tightly but my mind was everywhere.

I was thinking about all of those terrible things happening to Leonardo and Fernando and no matter how hard I tried to tell myself that it would never happen, it just wouldn't stop popping up in my mind.

The sight of Leonardo and Fernando dying in horrifying ways kept on popping up and I was now having a panic attack.

I was shaking, sweating, tears kept on flowing down my cheeks,my heart was beating fast and my chest felt tight making it difficult for me to breath.

Ever breathe I took seemed to hurt my chest, I tried to stop shaking but I couldn't control it and started shaking more vigorously, I tried to hold my breathe to calm myself down but that just made it worst.

While that was happening I felt Fernando's hold on me tighten as he moved closer to me. I could now feel his chest against my back.

Leonardo wiped away my tears gently and also grabbed hold of me.

They were trying to calm me down and it worked.

My heart beat decreased,I stopped shaking,my chest no longer felt tight and breathing no longer hurt.

"We told you that we would protect you from the monsters, cupcake"

I heard Leonardo whisper in my ear, I would have opened my eyes to look at him but was too scared to, so I just smiled.

I put one of my hands on Fernando and my arm around Leonardo and was able to fall asleep.

I wake up at 3am in the morning. I was thirsty, Leonardo seemed to be sleeping peacefully so I turned around and looked at Fernando.

"Fernando"

I whispered out his name and I heard him groan softly.

"Fernando are you awake?"

I asked a very obvious question.

He open one of his eyes and looked at me.

"What do you want, princesa"

He asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"I am thirsty"

I said in an innocent tone. He looked up at the roof and sighed  loudly.

"I will go get it for you"

he said relatedly getting off the bed and I also got off.

"Where are you going?"

He asked me with a confused look on his face.

"I am coming with you"

"Why?"

He was annoyed and I just looked at him. He let out another sigh.

"Fine, let go"

He said and started walking towards the door and I followed behind.

When we were out the door I held his hand like a little kid and he looked down at me.

"We are never letting you watch another scary movie again"

Fernando said and let me wrap my arm around his.

"Well, I told you guys but did you take me seriously, NO!"

I said and Fernando rolled his eyes.

We walked down to the kitchen and Fernando poured me a glass of water and handed it to me.

"Do you know what, I think we should watch another scary movie"

Fernando said watching me drink my water slowly.

"WHAT!!!? WHY!!!? YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER AGAIN?"

I shouted out.

"You just look so cute when you're scared"

Fernando said and I crossed my arms and looked away from him childishly.

"Oh come on Rose"

Fernando said walking closer to me and put his arms around my waist then placed his head on my shoulder.

"You are being childish"

Fernando said.

"That's because I am childish"

I said annoyed.

"Don't be angry, princesa, please"

Fernando begged and I did not answer.

"Fine then"

Fernando said and started walking away.

"No! Don't leave me here"

I said jogging towards him then I put my arm around his arm and walked with him.

"You see, you need me"

Fernando said looking down at me with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes at him.

I know that deep down he was telling the truth. I did need him and Leonardo in my life but I won't admit that to them.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

347K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
21K 558 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
1.7M 64.2K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
110 17 10
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...