Honkai Impact: Trigger Odyssey

بواسطة KazeharuHayato

(A crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 x Ultraman Trigger, with several alterations.) A seemingly normal... المزيد

Ch-1
Ch- 2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
whoops. made a big oopsie.
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20

Ch-17

556 19 5
بواسطة KazeharuHayato

[Set in Motion]

"Haaaaaaaahh..."
Kengo let out a yawn.

"What's wrong? Couldn't sleep well last night?"
Akito asked.

Both of them were on the desk of the living room. Laid ontop of their table were papers, notebooks, and books. The reason for this was because they were holding a study session for their inevitable tests, this day Saturday. This session was to cover for the written ones.

"Yeah... I had a hard time sleeping.. The sudden news of an exam kept me up.."
Kengo answered.

"I see."
Akito looked up and saw that it was already 12 in the noon.

"I guess we should end the reviews here and get some lunch. We'll continue later night, I have some work to do."
He said and got up from his seat before walking to the kitchen.

"Anything you want from the fridge?"

"I'll just get my food. You get your own lunch ahead, I'll clean up first."

"Okay."

Akito shrugged and grabbed some packed left overs and a bottle of water. He went upstairs with them as he intended to eat his lunch while doing his usual work. With him gone, Kengo cleaned up and organized their messy table.

"I wonder if she's doing fine after last night.."
He thought as he recalled the events from last night. The real reason why he didn't get enough sleep...

-

"You show potential to become the same as me. Join me, and we shall set this world ablaze."
'Kiana' offered.

"Sorry.. but I'd like to refuse..."
He breathed.

"That's unfortunate. But I don't take no for an answer."
She stated coldly before grabbing his neck and lifting him up, choking him.

"I'm going to ask you one last time since you're not an ordinary human. Join me. Be my slave and I'll let you live."
She remarked while glaring at him.

"N-no..."
He declined again, further angering her.

Kengo could do nothing because of how strong her grip is. He grabbed onto her wrist, but it was futile as he slowly began fading. His eyes landed to her, seeing a cruel grin on her lips.

"How unfortunate. You'll show great strengths. It's a shame you chose humanity.... Just like she did."

She remarked with malicious glee.

Yet a tear fell down from her left eye.

"Kiana..... Kiana... I know you're there..."

Kengo spoke out with whatever breath he had left.

"It's no use trying to call fo-"
She felt a sharp pain on her head, losing focus on the man she was about to kill and releasing him.

He coughed out hard before looking up at what was going on with 'Kiana'.

"You- urgh...!"
She fell down on her knee as she growled from the continuous pain. Eventually, she was rendered silent after several moments before looking up, now her eyes are back to being blue.

"Kengo..?"
She looked at him with a horrified expression.

"Kiana...?"
He looked up and saw her eyes are back to their usual color. He got up to his feet and quickly marched towards her.

"Are you okay?"
He asked but no words came from her.

He moved in closer and his eyes widened. The reason why is because she saw her tears coming out of her eyes and she was sniffing as she sobbed non-stop.

"What's going on...?"

"It was horrible..."

"What was..?"

"The nightmares... They're all so horrible... Everyone was calling me bad things...."

"....."

"And I did something really bad to Mei-senpai, Aunty Himeko, and everyone..."

He had no response as she cried. He didn't know what to do to comfort her.

"It's going to be okay, Kiana."

Was all he could say. She looked at him.

"Really...?"

He gave her a smile to reassure her.

"Yes. You didn't do any bad things to them. I know you wouldn't, Kiana. You're a good girl, I'm sure of it."
He said wholeheartedly, keeping his reassuring smile to her.

She cried even louder. He hesitated for a bit, but soon had his arm around her for a hug. She had her arms around him tight. Kengo stayed with her as she cried out.

-

Kengo huffed as he finished reminiscing what had happened last night, the reason for his lack of sleep last night. He got up and went to the fridge, finding the fridge empty. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Out of things.. Time to go grocery shopping.."

-

"Kiana, wake up. It's already lunch time!"
Mei called as she knocked on the door.

A few moments passed and the door opened, revealing Kiana who didn't had a good sleep. Mei gasped at the sight. Bags clear under her eyes and her face bearing a tired expression.

"K-kiana? A-are you okay?"
Mei asked, clearly worried.

"I-I'm okay Mei-senpai.."
Kiana answered, showing a tired smile.

"But you don't look so good.."

"I'll be okay, don't worry.."

"I-if you say so.."

Kiana gave her a nod then hugged her tight.

"Thank you.."

Mei hugged her back and pats her head.

"Everyone's waiting. Let's go have lunch together."

-

Kengo was out on town, striding through the lane on his way to a supermarket. His eyes looked from left and right, seeing the aftermath of his fights as Ultraman Trigger. Buildings that were completely broken are still under repairs and road ways are cramped because of the repair procedure.

Although the people are on their way to their own personal business, he could feel that the aftermath causes several inconveniences. He felt bad, possibly guilty for playing part of the cause for more collateral damage.

As he trailed his thoughts while walking, he stops by to see that the supermarket that he and Mei went before was also under repairs. He recalled that this was the place that was devastated when Hudram ambushed him. He honestly felt bad for the people running the place, then recalls more of his old battles that caused collateral damage. He felt even more bad that could only sigh. He would swear to try and minimize them in his future fights.

On his search, he found a rather unsightly scene in an darkened alley. A group of men, 5 of them and was older than him, surrounding a duo of girls, one had a brown hair while the had black, that seemed to be younger. From the looks of it, they were 'trying to convince' the two to 'hang out' with them, even tho the girls have already turned them down. However, the girls seemed rather scared that they couldn't do anything.

At first, he didn't want to get involved. But after a few more seconds of contemplation, he decided to intervene. He couldn't stomach ignoring something as bad as this.

"Hold it right there."
He said, catching all the people attention.

"That guy...!"
The brunette girl remarked, having recognized Kengo.

"Huh? What do you want little man?"
A tanned blond haired man asked.

"Could you let them go? They're getting rather uncomfortable with what you're doing."
He said.

A few moments of silence lingered before the men laughed out loud at him.

"Little man, I suggest that you should just go on with your life and let us be, okay? And don't even call police or we'll mess you up."
Another man, in a blue hood said.

"Yeah! We'll mess you up real bad!"
The third man remarked, aiming his knife at Kengo with a smug look.

"Sorry, but I can't leave them be."
Kengo stated, causing the group of men to laugh out some more.

"Guys, this little bag thinks he's a hero."
The 4th one remarked, laughing mockingly.

"Little guy, let us show you what we do to people who tries to be the hero."
The 5th man, who was the largest of them all said and swung a fist at Kengo.

Only for him to lean back and countered with an uppercut to the chin, stunning the man before throwing a right hook with enough force to launch the man a few meters away. Kengo had his hands up over to his face in a boxing like stance after he was done.

"Kiana was right, that worked."
He said with a bit of a grin.

"Don't get carried away you punk!"
The first and second goon went to him to gang him up.

Kengo was able to avoid them with a few side steps throwing a left hook to the 2nd then a kick. The man was sent to the wall as a result and was knocked off. He turned to his back and saw the 3rd was rushing to him with a knife.

The goon swings his knife erratically at him. Kengo moves nimbly before finding the chance to catch the knife with his bare hands and snaps the blade off its handle. The man was shocked at this, giving Kengo time to punch his face. Kengo then heard a scream, causing him to turn to the direction and saw that both of them were held at gunpoint by the last remaining goon.

"Put your hands up in the air!"
The man screamed at him.

Kengo didn't dare make a move. Any thing he could do could trigger the man into shooting them. He just complied and raised his hands up.

"That's it... Now turn back and-Ow!"
The man winced from the pain as one of the girls bit his arm. It was the brunette.

Taking this chance, Kengo swiped out his GUTSparklence and shot the man's hand with a stun bullet. The man winced again as he reeled back from the shot and losing the gun in the process.

"Damn yo-"
The last man was knocked out by a punch right into his face.

"And that's done.."
He let out a sigh and stored his gun back into his clothes.

"Guess those spar sessions with Kiana is paying off. Are you two okay?"

"Y-yes. Thank you so much."
The black haired girl bowed down.

"Um mister, may I ask? Are you Manaka Kengo?"
The brown haired asked.

"Y-yes, I am."
He answered, taking her by shock.

"The new transfer student who helped fight back an unsual Ganesha?! Omg! I'm your biggest fan-"
The brunette was in glee.

"Now now Marybelle, calm down..."

"Ahaha... Sorry Kuroe."

"Ah, we're sorry for not introducing ourselves. I'm Kuroe. I'm a B-ranked Valkyrie."
The black haired girl introduced herself.

"My name is Marybelle. I'm a C-Rank.. ahaha..."
The brown haired girl sheepishly said.

"We both study at St. Freya and we're out here for a daily patrol on the city."
Kuroe said.

"It's an honor to meet you here, and thank you for saving us."
Kuroe bowed down to him.

"Thank you so much!"
Marybelle said.

"Don't mind it. I'm just glad I can help."
He said with a smile.

"If you need anything, let us know! We'll gladly help, Mister Kengo!"
Marybelle offered.

"Oh. That won't be necessary."
He responded.

"Please do accept our offer. It's the least we can do."
Kuroe insisted.

"Well.."
Kengo thought about it and something came into his mind.

"Could you... help me with looking for a super market?"

"....beg pardon-?"

-

In a forest near a rural area in the Japan territory, an earthquake has occurred that shook the place. A concentration of a small purple dust-like material began gathering into the ground. The shaking occured once more the ground bursted open, revealing a Kaiju that roared out upon it's appearance.

It immediately unleashed several bolts of lightning around it, decimating the surrounding area and causing great disarray for the people living nearby.

From afar, Hudram was sitting on a tree as he watched the entire chaos consume the location. He shook his head for a moment as he found out about the kaiju was that was revived.

"Hoh~ a Honkai Infected Kaiju."
Hudram mused.

"She really wanna get out that bad huh?"

-

"Kugh....!"
Kiana grunted in pain. She was holding on her head from the headache she was going through. She was inside her room, holding her self together for as much as she can.

"Get... out of my... head...!"
She said as she reeled from the ongoing pain caused by an unknown source.

Her eyes opened, the blue iris she had briefly changed into gold before blinking to its usual color.

"It.. hurts... It freakin' hurts...."
Kiana said.

"Idiotka, want to play a video game with the Bronya?"
Bronya voiced from outside her personal bedroom.

"S-sure!! I-I'll be there to beat you!"
Kiana responded, trying her best not to sound too strained.

"The Bronya will be waiting."
She answered, with steps sounding first before eventually fading.

Kiana grunted as she gave herself a pinch on the wrist which reddened a few while. She exhaled before opening the door and leaving her room to join Bronya in her game.

-

"I finally got what I needed."
Kengo said to himself as he was carrying several bags of the purchased necessity and perishable goods.

He was already separated from Kuroe and Marybelle after they helped him, hence going forth with his shopping and after that, he was now on his way back to the dorm house. They resumed their duties of patrolling around the city for small-time problems due to their ranks, which sort of helps with monitoring the city for more stranger activities.

"I wonder how those two are doing..."
He mumbled to himself as he ended up pondering whether it was okay to leave them be. But he remembers that they were here longer than him and as such, he can be considered their underclassmen. He ended up chuckling at the thought.

"I'm sure they'll be fine."

He now felt his stomach grumble just as he as he was about to arrive at dorm house.

"I guess I should hurry up.. I haven't ate anything today at all."

He glanced up into the sky and saw a trail of smoke on the sky. The source was from a far away location, seemingly coming from the mountains.

"Wild Fire..?"
Was his wild guess. His senses however told otherwise as it was something more than just a mere wildfire.

Just then he felt his pocket vibrate and quickly picked it up, seeing the message of Akito telling him about a Kaiju attack from a rural area, near the mountains. Akito also added some info like it's name, Zaragas and a picture of it.

"Zaragas... huh."
He sighed and looked up with a serious stare as he sprinted his way towards his to an empty area in which he could transform as quietly as possible.

"Hmm? Wonder what could be the hurry be?"
Rita muttered as he caught glimpse of the lad's sudden mad dash.

-

The land of green now had a trail of burning and destruction with the source now headed towards the city. The source of all of this was a kaiju of dark brown color.

It had a somewhat short pair of arms with clawed digits, large pair of legs with clawed toes and a sizeable tail. Its abdomen bore a segmented bits of scale while the upper chest had a chunk of armor on them, as well as its back. Its head was forward facing with a large single horn to above its eyes. Ontop of its horn also had a chunk of armor similar to the ones above its chest.

It spewed flames from its mouth as it continued to march its way to the city. It stopped it when it got stunned when it received a couple of energy projectiles. It looked up and saw a large purple orb headed to its direction and stopped in front of it. The orb faded and revealed Ultraman Trigger who stood up and faces the monster.

Trigger ran towards the monster and tackled it, causing the ground to shake. He delivered a flurry of punches to its chest and abdomen causing it to stagger. Zaragas roared and marched forward but the ultra intercepted, blocking it from moving. The monster managed to push forward until the giant stomped a foot which enables him to halt. He shoves its head down and elbowed the back of its neck before delivering a chop, causing it to teeter backwards.

Zaragas swung its horn at him but he was able to leap back and dodge it. Trigger stomped his foot to the monster's abdomen then kicks it before delivering three punches, with the last making him wince for some reason. The monster took this chances to ram its head at the ultra, causing him to stagger backwards before using its hands to attack him then uses its horn to strike his shoulder, earning a pained grunt as he went down to his knees.

Trigger then looked up and saw a tail coming towards him. Unable to respond, the tail struck him and he was sent flying off to the side. His body ended up landing to a hill side. Zaragas roared and spat out fireballs from its mouth at the giant. Said giant saw this and quickly leaps to the side in order to avoid them. Upon getting a stable footing, he fired several energy projectiles at the monster's behind before launching a larger one that earned a pained howl from the monster.

Trigger pounced at the monster from behind, locking its head under his arm as he slammed his fist above its head. The monster managed to set itself free from his grasp and soon swings its tail at him. The giant backflipped his way out of the appendage before leaping up to deliver another chop which staggered the monster away from him.

The giant fired another series of projectiles at the monster. The monster growls from the pain of the first few shots before absorbing the rest, shocking him. Zaragas soon sheds the chunk on its head, chest and back, revealing a holes that was concealed underneath.

It emitted a blinding light from its holes at the giant, causing him to flinch as he was seemingly blinded. It took the chance to quickly sprint to him, ramming its head at the giant which successfully launch him to several meters away as his back landed to a mountain. The monster had its spikes grow out of the holes, conducting electricity. It emitted bolts of lightning from its spikes and focused it all on Trigger.

The giant shielded himself with his arms but ended up receiving most of the damage, grunting out loud from the pain as the area around him was set ablaze. Zaragas gloated by "laughing" mockingly at the ultra and disabled its spikes before making its way towards the city.

-

"Urgh..."
Kiana winced due to a sudden headache. She ended up not tending more to her controller.

"Chance."
Bronya remarked as she seized the chance and defeated Kiana in their fighting game.

"Victory. The Bronya wins."
She remarked proudly, but her words didn't show. As she was about to brag to Kiana, she saw her run off.

"....what was that about?"
She asked, tilting her head.

Meanwhile, Kiana held her head as the headache continued. She was in the bathroom as she ran off before, locking herself in. The girl looked at herself in the mirror and saw that one of her eyes were in gold.

'Once the Kaiju comes.. it'll be over for you...'
The voice told her within her mind, laughing sadistically.

"Urgh... Leave me alone...!"

Trigger's color timer began blinking. He got back up and shook his head before looking out and saw the kaiju heading to the city. He got back up to his feet, albeit with struggling slightly then crossed his arms over to his head, his forehead gem blinking in red. As he lowered his arms, his form was now changed to Power Type before sprinting forward.

He stopped at the monster's tail and grabbed onto it. Zaragas nonchalantly marched towards the city but was stopped due to Trigger's grasp. It couldn't do anything despite forcing itself to do so. The giant then pulls it from its footing the spins it around until he throws the monster away, causing it to crash into an uninhabited area on the mountains.

Trigger held his hand up. The Circle Arms came flying into his grasp, he soon held it. The weapon's blade split wide open, forming some sort of claw-like weapon. He channeled his energy into his weapon, causing the blades to glow bright red as he sprinted forwards before thrusting the claw. Zaragas got up and recovered, but only saw the giant running to it with its claw weapon stabbing right into its chest.

The kaiju quickly deployed its spikes but the energized claw 'caught' the spikes. With a twist of his wrist, the spikes shattered thus allowing him an opening to which he lands a successful hit. The energy detonates, thus eliminating the kaiju quickly and letting Trigger claim the victory.

Trigger looked up and takes off to the sky, disappearing after the kaiju has been taken care of.

-

"What an insane amount of honkai energy."
Hudram said as he waltzed through the location where the fight has ended.

On his hand was a large container with a green glow which he used to absorb the remnants of the kaiju that was summoned by the honkai. The box's glow turned red, showing that the energy it absorbed was at dangerous levels.

"Dear me.."
He remarked, marvelling at the amount that was being absorbed into his container. He stroked his chin, getting even more intrigued.

"Sirin, will I see you return in the flesh again? If so, then I can't wait to see you back in action.... Hahahaha~!"
Once the container had its fill, he disappeared into his dark portal without a trace.

-

"Coming!"
Mei remarked as she marched towards the door after hearing some knocking. Her hand reached to the door knob and opened the door, seeing Kengo holding a plastic bag.

"Hi."
He waved his hand with a smile.

"Kengo? What's the matter?"

"I uh went out shopping but I think I bought too much ice creams..."
He laughed awkwardly.

"I'll give the extra ones to you and everyone."
He said and gave the plastic bag filled with said items to her.

"Really? Thank you."
She smiled took it and inspects it, seeing a bunch of mini ice cream packs.

"These are quite a lot."
Mei chuckled.

"I know..."
Kengo chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Kiana will really like this."

"Ah. Speaking of which-"

"Hmm?"

"Is Kiana doing okay?"

"Well... She's resting right now. Her nightmares seems to be getting more bothersome for her."
Mei stated, frowning.

"In addition, she just had this headaches that bothered her to no end."

"I see.. I hope things will get better for her."
Kengo said.

"If there's anything I could do, let me know. I want to help her in any way I can."
He said, making Mei pause for a bit before smiling at him again.

"Thank you Kengo."

"Don't worry, about it."

"Say, wanna come in? Let's share these together."
Mei offered.

"A-ah no. It's okay. I was just about to—"

"Please. I insist."

"......"
Kengo sighed a little.

"I'm not allowed to say no huh?"
He asked with a dry smile.

"Yes."
Mei smiled.

"Alright then. Pardon the intrusion.."
Kengo entered their room for the second time and was met with Bronya playing her favorite game while having some sort of weird yet cute-looking plushy in her arms.

"Oh, Subject Kengo. Pleased to see you."
Bronya spared him a small glance before focusing on her games.

"Mei invited me in. I wanted to share these ice cream cups to everyone here."
Kengo said with a smile.

"I see."
She said.

"Where's Kiana though?"
He asked.

"At the bathroom, not sure why she's there for a long time. The Bronya was about to beat the Idiotka too."
Bronya answered.

"I'll go pick her up."
Mei said.

"Ah no, it's okay Mei. I'll call her instead."
Kengo said and walks off.

Using his sense to track her down, he ended up being in front of the bathroom. Behind the door he felt some struggle from Kiana as she was fighting off something. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"W-who's there?"
Kiana sounded behind the door.

"It's me, Kiana. Kengo."
He answered.

A few moment of short silence the door opened. Kengo could silently gasp at what he saw. A tired and dejected-looking Kiana.

"...is it still the same thing bothering you?"
He asked, she nodded.

"I see...."
Kengo gave a look of empathy. He reached for her hand and gently holds it, which takes her attention. Her face ended up flushing pink from this.

"W-what do you think you're doing?!"

"Smile smile!"
Kengo says with a smile.

"...ha?"
Kiana's brow raises as she cringes at his antic.

"....."
He let out a loud sigh as he dropped his "Smile Smile" antic, whispering to himself that it was somewhat bad.

"I will still stand with what I say. You didn't do anything bad. You're a good girl, Kiana."
He reassured her with a brighter smile.

"....."
Kiana went silent and looks at him right in the eye. She didn't saw any hesitation or faltering from his eyes. He meant everything he said. She quickly yanks her hand away from him and turns to the side.

"O-okay... I get it already.. I get it.."
She said weakly.

Kengo kept his smile.

"We have ice cream downstairs."
He said before going downstairs to join with Mei and Bronya.

Before Kiana could follow, she looks at the hand that he held. She gave a warm smile at the memory of his reassurance.

"Hey! Save some for me!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.3K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
13.6K 427 36
When Y/n was asked by Herta to try the strange VR head set they found, it's simulation maybe more than just any simulated trainings or scenarios he e...
40.4K 1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...
15.3K 358 37
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...