Metallica One Shots and Imagi...

By Luxxx_Aeterna

A series of one shots, imagines, and AUs (Alternate Universe) of the most successful metal band, Metallica. S... More

Table of Contents
Loverman 💀💥 (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)
Smut Dialog Prompts List 1
Kink Prompt List
Smut Dialog Prompt Request List 2
Daddy's Little Stripper 🧟‍♂️💥❤ (Kirk Hammett x Fem Reader)
You Can Take It 👻💥(Robert Trujillo x Fem Reader)
Life Update
Metallicord
NSFW ABC's Requests
Cliff Burton NSFW Alphabet
Life Update
Exploring A Haunted House With Metallica
James Hetfield (St. Anger Era) NSFW Alphabet
Dave Mustaine NSFW Alphabet
Getting Lost In A Haunted Mirror Maze With Your Favorite Metallica Member(s)
A/N
Kirk Hammett NSFW Alphabet
Attitude 💀💥🤍💔 (James Hetfield x Reader)
Jason Newsted NSFW Alphabet
Update
A/N
REQUEST UPDATES
Lars Ulrich NSFW Alphabet
A/N
A/N
Update
Updated
Update: In The Works
"You're Not My First, But You'll Be My Last" (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)
Life Update
Update
Another Update

No Place Like Home (Cliff Burton x Fem Reader Smut/Fluff)

3.6K 28 24
By Luxxx_Aeterna

Cliff Burton x Fem Reader
Smut/Fluff
Word Count: 3601
Tagging my bandom bestie because we've both been on the Cliff Burton supremacy train hammettjade
____________________________________
A heated moan escapes your lips, only to be captured by Cliff's hungry and demanding mouth as your tongues battle for dominance. After being away from each other for months due to touring, you had craved each other like a drug. Your cunt throbbed for attention and friction. Cliff groans as you pin his shoulders back against the cushion of the couch, a half lazy smirk quirks the corner of his lips.

"Missed me?" Cliff asks as you each break apart to take greedy gulps of air. You rest your forehead against his, your hands resting on his chest. All you could do in the moment is nod, thanks to the back of your throat burning with emotions. His hands leave from your hips to cup your cheeks and lock gazes together. "I've missed you too; you have no idea how much I've missed being here with you." His thumbs caress your cheeks affectionately.

Torn with emotions, you hug him closely and bury your face in the crook of his neck. "I've missed you too. Don't ever go off like that again without letting me know that you're okay. I've been waiting for weeks to hear from you." Your voice shakes with emotion while tears threaten to spill over, burning at your eyes. His arms snake around you, pulling you as close as possible against his body in a bear hug. He buries his face in the crook of your shoulder, sighing contentedly having you in his arms again. You could feel his body tense though from the shakiness of your voice.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to worry you, but I'm here now. You get to have me all to yourself for a good while." Your body fit snugly against his like a perfect puzzle piece. Cupping the backs of your thighs, Cliff stands from the couch which makes you curl your arms and legs around him like a koala. "But I'm here now, now and forever. You don't have to worry about a thing, I promise, okay?"

You nod against his neck, "you better not go anywhere. I don't know what I'd do without you." The chuckle that rumbles in his chest brings a blush to your cheeks.

"Only place I'm going is to the bedroom, and you're coming with me. You have no idea how badly I've craved moments like this." There was that familiar husk to his voice. Shivers ran down your spine. Cliff was never shy of expressing his feelings for you; it was moments like this though that made you absolutely weak in the knees. It was almost pitiful the way he would ramble on about how much he'd miss you and needed you.

After carrying you into the bedroom, he let's you ease out of his grip so that you could lay back against the bed. A desperate moan escapes you as your lips are crushed by his in a needy, heated, kiss. Your arms curl around his shoulders, fingers becoming entangled in his hair, tugging at it just enough to get a groan rumbling in his chest. His knee pushes against yours, making you open your legs more to him. A soft whimper falls from your lips at the friction as he ground his hips against yours. His jean clad cock rubs against your clothed, throbbing cunt, making you moan louder against his lips.

Your fingers desperately grip the bottom of his shirt while you try tugging it over his head and shoulders. He breaks away from the kiss to lean back on his knees and tugs the fabric away, carelessly tossing it somewhere in the room. A grin tugs at your lips seeing your class ring hanging delicately around his neck from the necklace you had given him just before he had left for the tour.

"Yours too," he growls lowly and helps you tug your shirt up and over your head and arms, tossing it across the room. The cool air tickled your hot skin, sending goosebumps across your body. His hands make quick work of unclasping your bra and easing its straps down your arms and tossing it to the side. Your back arches at the heat of his mouth against your neck. The tip of his tongue delicately traces your racing pulse until he finds the perfect spot to bite and suck on your sensitive skin. Groaning hotly, you sink your nails into the backs of his shoulders and dragging them down his spine. "Fuck..." he moans lowly while leaving a trail of kisses down your neck and throat that leads down to your chest. Maintaining his weight on his elbows and knees, his hands slide under your back, pulling you up close to him while dragging his tongue down the spanse of your breastbone.

"Fuck...Cliff..." you moan helplessly while threading your fingers through his hair. He lifts his head just enough to peer at you through half lidded, lustful, eyes. The heat between your thighs was intense and burning to be satiated by his touch. It was almost agonizing at how Cliff had been taking his time with you, but you enjoyed every second of it despite your desperation for him. Your mouth falls agape at the heat of his mouth on your breast, his tongue swirling around your nipple in tight, deliberate circles. One of his hands slides from under you to palm your neglected breast and nipple. His calloused hand and fingers felt heavenly against the mound of your breast. Your cunt throbbed for attention, rapidly dampening your panties with arousal. You grip a fistful of his hair at the sharp but pleasurable pain of his teeth gently tugging at the fleshy bud of your nipple. His cock throbbed at the groan that comes from deep within your throat. Parts of you wished he would hurry up and fuck you senseless, but the other half of you cherished the way he savored every second of intimacy with you.

As he lifts his head, a string of saliva follows attached to his lips while he moves to give your other breast the same treatment. Your head lulls back against the pillows while you arch your back and lift your hips to get some friction on your sopping and clothed cunt. Taking the hint of your eagerness, Cliff cups his palm over your pussy, fingers teasing you through the fabrics of your shorts and panties. Tugging at his hair, you pull him into another heated and needy kiss. The friction caused by his fingers and palm send sparks of electricity through your quivering cunt.

"Oh fuck....please....oh god, Cliff I fucking need you now." Your plea was breathy and desperate as you ground yourself against his palm. You whimper feeling his hand move away for a moment. Your breath hitches at the back of your throat once your shorts are unzipped and his fingers glide across the slick lips of your pussy. He captures your lips with his own; his tongue flicking against your lower lip to ask for entrance. Your tongues glide against one another in a frenzied dance of passion and dominance. Your heated and needy moan is muffled by his mouth. His middle and ring fingers draw tight circles over your pulsating clit to the point your legs are nearly trembling.

A soft and amused chuckle rumbles deep within his chest at your eagerness. He pulls away from the kiss to gaze down at you. His eyes follow every curve of your body, admiring every inch of you. "Patience has never been your virtue," he teases warmly. His voice was breathy, guttural, and laced with a sea of emotions. You bring your hands up to rub his chest and shoulders, your fingers caressing the small crevices along his arms. He was right though, patience definitely wasn't one of your virtues. Especially right now, you needed him more than anything.

"Please...." You beg helplessly and curl your legs around his hips to pull him against you. Desperate, you grind yourself against his throbbing cock to get some friction against your cunt. "I need you, Cliff. It's hard to be patient after not having you all to myself for so long." You plead and pull him back down for another kiss. Gripping his shoulders the best you can, you manage to flip your positions and straddle his lap. The shocked expression to his eyes fades to a familiar relaxed one. His hands grip your hips as you grind on his jean clad lap more. A soft moan escapes his lips while watching you. His head lulls back against the pillows, leaving his neck and throat exposed. You take the opportunity to lean in and lick, kiss, and nip at his exposed neck and throat to leave your own trail of hickies and love bites.

"Fuck..." he groans and snakes his arms around you. His hands grip the mounds of your ass, massaging it while continuing to guide your hips across his own. Deep down he needed you just as desperately. His cock was painfully hard, and the movements of your hips on his was starting to drive him wild. You fumble eagerly with the belt of his jeans, working hastily to get his jeans open and off of his hips. The groan that escapes his lips is indescribable once you tug his jeans down his thighs. There's a visibly damp spot on his boxers from precum. A trembling sigh leaves him as you eagerly palm his erection through his boxers. His mouth falls open at the sensation, one of his hands moves to the sheets and grips the fabric tightly in his fist. He was completely at your mercy.

You waste no time in working his boxers down his thighs. You only leave his lap to tug his jeans and boxers away and toss them to the side. He groans appreciatively once his cock springs free of its fabric confinement. The tip of his dick was red and swollen, slick with precum and practically begging to be sucked or fucked. Situating yourself on your knees between his legs, you lean down and drag your tongue along the length of his shaft from the swollen head and down to the base against his pelvis, earning a needy and heated moan from Cliff.

"Oh fuck-" Cliff hums and sighs contentedly at the heat of your mouth encasing his the head of his cock. You swirl your tongue around the sensitive tip while pumping his length in a slow and steady rhythm. He grabs a fistful of your hair, guiding your head down the length of his dick, his other hand gripping a fistful of the sheets. You hum softly, sending vibrations through his body. His head lulls back while he coaxes your head down further. Your eyes threaten to water as your entire throat is filled by him. You grip his thighs while continuing to bob your head, sucking hard and deep, the hollows of your cheeks adding extra friction against him.

"Fuck-don't stop..." he mumbles quietly and links his fingers into your free hand. You hum against him again in acknowledgement, making him buck his hips slightly. You try your damndest to not gag but have to break away from him to gulp down air. Your lips release him with a sinful pop, strings of saliva trailing behind connecting your mouth to his reddened tip. His chest was just starting to heave; he releases your hair and sits up on his elbow to gaze down at you and caresses your cheek. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and give him a small smirk.

"Oh I'm not finished with you yet," you squeeze his hand before lowering your mouth back down to his tip and trace your tongue across the head of his cock again before taking it back into your mouth. You suck hand again until your cheeks hollow, driving him to start bucking his hips. You moan against him at the taste of the precum that started to coat your tongue. He was edging closer to sweet release, you could taste it. A pornographic moan falls from his lips once you start to fondle and massage his balls, edging him closer to orgasm.

"Fuck-oh god..." Cliff groans and threads his fingers through your hair. "Good girl....don't stop. You're gonna make me cum. J-just like that..." he rambles almost incoherently. The bucking of his hips becomes more erratic and sloppy. The praises drive you to move your head faster while sucking harder, bringing him to the brink of orgasm. He fists your hair, ramming his cock into the back of your throat as his orgasm spills over and fills your mouth, trickling down your throat. His back arches, leaving the bed while his hips still so he could ride out his high. His chest still heaving, a soft whimpering sigh escapes him as you continue to bob your head along his length. "Oh fuck...babe I-shit..." he rambles and arches his back again until you finally lift your head, swallowing down his hot seed with a satisfied grin.

Cliff sits up on his elbows, still visibly lightheaded, but completely unbothered by it. He locks gazes with you, watching as you drag yourself across his body and meet his lips with yours for a tender kiss. His hand gropes your ass, giving it a firm smack while he nibbles on your lower lip. "We're not done yet, baby. My princess still hasn't sat on her throne today." There was that crooked smirk of his. It was enough to make you want to eat out of his hand. Looping his fingers into one of your belt loops, he eagerly tugs at your shorts. "But these really need to go."

You eagerly oblige, wriggling your shorts and panties down your legs and tossing the garments somewhere across the room. A heated and sharp gasp escapes your lips as Cliff grabs your hips and pulls you up to straddle his shoulders. His hot breath brushes against your sopping cunt, the insides of your thighs helplessly slick and wet with your arousal. A whimpering moan escapes you as he drags his tongue along the entire length of your sopping cunt. The tip of his tongue delicately swirls around your clit before he tenderly kisses the sensitive bulb of nerves. He hungrily buries his face in your thighs, his tongue filling your cunt while eagerly lapping up your arousal. His nose brushes against your throbbing clit, adding into the stimulation you were already experiencing. The thin mustache that rested on his upper lip scrapes against your red and swollen folds, making your legs tremble. One of his hands moves to the inside of your thigh, teasingly inching closer to your cunt and spreading it open so that he can twist and curl his tongue into any angle he oh so desired. Shaking his head, he works his tongue in deeper making his nose bump against your clit even more. You grip the head board to help you keep balance as your legs tremble like jello beneath your weight.

"Holy fuck! Oh my god...Cliff..." you mewl and grind yourself more on his mouth. The rough texture of his mustache scraping the insides of your needy cunt drove you wild. He sucks on your clit again, his tongue flicking against it rapidly causing your legs to quake. Two of his fingers snake into your cunt, twisting and curling into every blissfully sinful spot you could imagine. His movements with his fingers are slow and deliberate as he curls them up into your g-spot while his tongue continues to expertly work your throbbing clit. The bundle of nerves was overly sensitive; the more you tried to push away from him, the tighter his grip on your hip became.

"You're doing so well, baby. Stay still. You can take it, Baby girl," he soothes you before returning his mouth back to your clit. He then adds a third finger into you, stretching out your quivering walls. The rapid contracting of your walls signaled that you were close to your orgasm. He starts to pump his fingers faster, curling them upwards into your g-spot, driving you over the edge into your first orgasm. Your legs tremble while he eagerly laps up the liquids from you, and gives your pussy another long and slow lick.

"Oh my-Cliff...." You mewl and try to squirm away, but he wraps his arms around your thighs to hold you in place. You couldn't take it anymore, he worked your clit the same way he'd work his bass on stage. He kisses, licks, and sucks on your swollen bundle of nerves to the point that you almost wanted to scream. You grab a fistful of his hair, grinding your clit more against his mouth, desperate for another orgasm. "Oh fuck....just like that...." Your head lulls back with pure ecstasy.

He moans into you with acknowledgement, continuing his ministrations. His hands move to grope and massage your ass, slowly guiding you away from his mouth which makes you whimper. "I'm not done, baby girl. I'm far from done." He gazes up at you, moving you more towards his hips. Another whimper falls from your lips upon feeling his erection press against your red and swollen cunt. Just as you start to find a way to get settled, you're rolled onto your back by Cliff as he again flips your positions.

You gaze up at Cliff, your chest still heaving and in need of another desperate orgasm. He leans down and captures your lips with his for a tender and passionate kiss. You flick your tongue against his, still able to taste yourself on his mouth. Each of your tongues glide against one another in a dance of dominance. He traces the tip of his cock against the red and swollen lips of your pussy, making you moan pornographically. He locks gazes with you again and you nod to him, groaning as he eases his cock into you. He buries his face into the crook of your neck as he bottoms out and slowly starts to buck his hips.

"I've needed you so badly...I needed to feel you like this..." he mumbles against your shoulder. You wrap your arms around his shoulders, pulling him as close against you as humanly possible. He curls an arm under you to hold you against his chest while resting the remainder of his weight on his knees and other elbow. He was a bumbling mess in your arms, grinding his hips against yours.

Your mouth falls agape as he grinds into your g-spot, leaving you speechless in the moment. You whimper as he pulls out, gasping as he pushes back into in a much more forceful fashion that makes your entire body shake. You dig your nails into the backs of his shoulders, clinging to him as he rhythmically slams into your cervix, making you mewl in with pleasured pain. "Oh my fuck....don't stop...don't fucking stop!" You bury your face in his shoulder and wrap your legs around his waist, digging your heels into the mounds of his ass. With each of his powerful thrusts, a broken whimper is forced from your lips. The squelching wet sounds mixed with that of skin colliding against skin filled the room in a sinful symphony of love and entangled limbs.

Your walls clench around Cliff's cock, working him closer to another orgasm. He was already overstimulated from his first orgasm and nearing his second. His back arches upwards towards the ceiling as you rake your nails down his spine, earning a helpless groan from him. "Fuck I'm close...I'm so fucking close..." he moans against the side of your neck. You push your heels into the small of his back, pushing him deeper and causing yourself to squeal in pleasure.

"Keep it right there...oh fuck right there. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum again," you mewl and entangle your fingers into his hair, tugging at it to pull him into a heated and sloppy kiss. His rhythm starts to falter and get more erratic, losing his steady pace as the contractions of your walls work him into the stages of his orgasm. "Oh god, Cliff...I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm gonna cum...." You ramble against his lips, your foreheads pressed against one another. He hitches his hips against yours, providing a new angle to ram into your g-spot.

"Cum with me baby...oh fuck!" He grips a fistful of sheets, his orgasm spilling over and painting your walls and cervix in white. Your own vision blurs at your orgasm, causing you to arch your back upwards towards Cliff. His hips are still against yours so that you both can ride out your highs. Small whimpers escape him as he pants for breath and holds you close against his body. After a few moments, he lifts his head to meet your gaze. His eyes are soft and loving while he tenderly cups your cheek. Your chest heaves once you start to settle from your high. There's a small smirk that tugs at the corner of his lips.

"What?" You ask him breathlessly and peck him on the lips. Your hands rest on his chest, his heart still pounding against your palm.

"Just thinking," he remarks and returns the peck. "No matter how much I enjoy touring and playing music, at the end of the day...there really is no place like home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 34 14
One-shot book with mainly Ironstrange... You don't have to like it, just enjoy it! These are all short stories that I could have made books out of bu...
17.5K 539 40
allison reid or better known ally has had a bit of a rough past meets james in history class who also hasn't had it easy at times. they graduate tog...
2.4K 29 7
Hi everybody! So this is my first book of oneshots and imagines, and is therefore dedicated to my favorite band, Metallica! I will be writing about t...
18.3K 320 16
there's modern technology in this, please go cry about it and stop complaining about it. You accidentally hooked up with your best friend, James Het...