50 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒||𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕�...

By chiraqbtcc

The first 50 Shades of grey king Von book More

||𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭||
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞
|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
||11||
|| 12 ||
||13||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
|| 24 ||
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
|| 28 ||
|| 29 ||
|| 30 ||
LLKV❤️
|| 31 ||
|| 32 ||
|| 33 ||
|| 34 ||
|| 35 ||
|| 36 ||
|| 37 ||
||38||
NEW BOOK !!!
|| 39 ||
|| 40 ||
|| 41 ||
|| 42 ||
|| 43 ||
|| 44 ||
|| 45 ||
|| 46 ||
|| 47 ||
|| 48 ||
|| 49 ||
|| 50 ||

|| 6 ||

12.5K 422 154
By chiraqbtcc

8:59pm, Friday
Chicago, Illinois
📍Ella's apartment

   "GIRLL wtff all this juicy shit you kept from me ??!" India yelled through the phone.
Ella was  currently on the phone catching India up on what's been going on since the interview.

"You said he showed up to your job ? You know damn well that ain't no coincidence ." 

"I don't know India. I doubt a man that famous would go out his way to find me" Ella replied.

"Yeah whatever you say".

"Y'all really didn't text not one time ? Wtf" India said

Which was true. Von hadn't texted Ella yet so doubts were starting to form in her head.
Maybe she just misinterpreted the situation .

"Yeah but I'm not really trippin' over it".
Which was a lie.

"Yeah well we can get back ta that later. Anywayyys" India said changing the subject.

"There's this new night club that opened a few weeks ago" India said catching her attention .

"They doing drinks free for ladies 10:00-1:00 so we in there"

Partying did sound kind of good to her. She figured having fun would relieve some of the stress she's been feeling over the last few days.

"Yeah I guess we can" she said as India cheered.

"That's what I'm talkin' bout. Wear sum cute."
"I'll be over there in an hour" .

" Okay girl bye." She said laughing.
___________________________

DI

Ella finished her hygiene and picked out her outfit.

She picked out a cute white shein crop top and a pair of blue fashion nova jeans with her black and purse.

She pressed out her hair and did a light makeup look, adding on some peachy lipgloss.

"I look cute" she said doing a kissy face in her wall mirror.

"Ding!" She looked down and saw a text from India saying she was outside waiting in the Uber.

Ella grabbed her bag and headed out her room.

As she went down the hallway, she spotted her mom and two sisters watching lifetime in the living room.

"And where df you think you goin?" Tresha said pulling her cigarette out her mouth.

"I'm going out with India. I'll be back later."

"No you not. Go dit the fuck down somewhere, wanna go out bein' all fast and shit".

"Yeah!" Mella and Ari said in sync, both laughing.

"Outfit don't even look good. Looking a hot ass mess".

This annoyed Ella.
How everytime she would wanna go out and do something she was the only one considered fast.

"I'm not bout to argue wit you Tresha. I'm 19, I don't have to follow your damn rules, especially when I pay 60% of the rent in this bitch" Ella snapped back leaving the 3 females shocked.

Ella was confident. She was finally feeling like she could stick up for herself.

"Maybe you should be more focused on your other daughters more, considering Arianna is pregnant" Ella SNAPPED.

A few days ago Ella was up late at night and had to use to use the bathroom. She peeked through the cracked door and saw a crying Ari holding a pregnancy test in her hands.

Ella saw this as her sisters finally getting what's coming to them.

Nobody would ever be able to open their mouths and call her a hoe again.

"MOM THIS BITCH IS LYING I SWEAR" Ari screamed in a panic .

"Yeah believe what you want . Have fun being a single mother" Ella said laughing.

As Ella walked over to the door Mella and Ella both got up and charged at her.

Before they can touch her she pulled out her pepper spray from her purse and quickly sprayed both.

Running out the door, she heard screaming and cussing, so she ran knowing her mother was gonna chase her.

Meanwhile still laughing !
___________________________

(Indias outfit <3)^^

   Indias POV

India sat in the car applying her glossy lipstick with her phone camera.

"A bitch look cutee" she said to herself.

India looked to her right and there she saw Ella running out of her apartment building laughing,
And not long after she got out, she saw her mom chasing after her.

India quickly unlocked the door and opened it while Ella jumped in and slammed it behind her.

The Mexican driver in the front seat looked back confused.

"Drive Drive!" Ella screamed still laughing.

Tresha banged on the glass , looking dumbfounded as the driver pulled off in her face.

"Bitchhhh wtf happened" India said confused on why she was running from her mother .

"Whewww girl" Ella said , barley being able to get her words out.

"LEMME TELL YOUU"

___________________________

"THATS MY BITCHH" India said  giving Ella a high five.

"I feel like a proud mom" India said as they both laughed.

"You laughin, I'm frl, I can't believe that hoe pregnant. Do she even know who her babydaddy is ??"

"Probably one of the bums she be out here fucking" Ella replied.

"No frl. So what's gon happen when you get back ?"

"I don't care. All I know is I'm finna turn up tonight".

"I know that's right, but if anything do go down you know you ca stay with me" India said.

They continued their conversation for 30 minutes .

"We're here" the Mexican driver said holding his hand back for a tip"

They looked and they were standing infront of
"Club O".

———————————————————
T.Royyyy💘
•890 words•
Who y'all think Ari BD ?👀

Ts took me so long to write. Excuse any spelling mistakes.

Me when y'all be ghost reading^^

LLKV🕊️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.4K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
290K 6.7K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores
416K 12.2K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...