Sayonee

By TheSilly_Masakali

Sayonee - Soulmate Ancient zarry AU Until the flower of this love has blossomed, This heart won't be at pea... More

Chp - 01
Chp - 02
Chp - 03
Chp - 04
Chp - 05
Chp - 06
Chp - 07
Chp - 08
Chp - 09
Chp - 10
Chp - 11
Chp - 12
Chp - 13
Chp - 14
Chp - 15
Chp - 16
Chp - 17
Chp - 19
Chp - 20
Chp - 21
Chp - 22
Chp - 23
Chp - 24
Chp - 25
Chp - 26
Chp - 27
Chp - 28
Chp - 29
Chp - 30
Chp - 31
Chp - 32
Chp - 33
Chp - 34
Chp - 35
Chp - 36
Chp - 37
Chp - 38
Chp - 39
Chp - 40

Chp - 18

302 23 7
By TheSilly_Masakali

"Why were you out in the garden at late night with the king, seems like you started to like him" Harriet just took a bath and aayana was drying her hair with a small vessel filled with hot water as it's steam helping in drying hair.

"I didn't went to spend time with him. I went to the garden to get some fresh and he was already there" Harriet was trying to convencing aayana but it sounded like she was convencing herself.

She couldn't sleep alone in the room as she was used to zayn's presence, she waited patiently for him but the thought of him spending night with another women suffocated her so she went to search for him in the palace.

When she couldn't find him anywhere in palace she gave up and decided to go the garden as it would be better to spend time with rabbits then suffocating herself behind closed doors.

She was sitting on hammock with the rabbit in her lap when he came there. She was happy internally but didn't show it on her face. So, they spend the night together under the moonlight talking to each other.

"What were you doing ? Your hair got tangled badly" Aayana raised her brows at her

"We were just talking, it was a windy night. Now stop talking and do your work properly, you are tugging on my hair roughly " She showed her fake angry expression to aayana.

After a moment of silence,

"Well, speaking of him, he is not that bad as he looks. I get to know something different about him everyday" Harriet smiled to herself.

"It's only you who thinks he looks bad, you know what every maid in servant quarters says he is the walking god on earth" Aayana said.

Aayana was about to say something but she saw Zayn entering the chamber. He took the vessel from her hand and motioned her to go without getting noticed by harriet as her back was facing them. Aayana nodded and left them alone

"I'm not talking about how he looks, of course I know he is attractive person,

Zayn smiled at her compliment.

"I was just saying he is not like that how people describe him, he is clever, kind and cunning too. I don't understand why he always puts on cruel expression and the next moment he melts like a candle. You know, sometimes it's really hard to understand him" Harriet felt that aayana wasn't properly drying her hair as she was feeling constant tugging on her hair.

"What are doing ? Do it~

She turned around only to see it was Zayn on aayana's place. She got up immediately. Her cheeks coated in pink when she realised he was listening to her all the time.

"What are you doing here ? Don't you have manners, listening someone's private conversation" She averted her gaze.

"What am I doing here ? Did you forget it's not only yours but my chamber too"

He crossed hands on his chest,

"And about the conversation, you were taking about me behind my back so, who's the one don't have manners huh?" He smirked at her.

"You knew I was talking to aayana, you fooled me" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You was talking about me, your husband so I have every right to know what my wife thinks of me" He moved closer towards her.

She backed away immediately, her cheeks burning but somehow she composed herself.

"Don't act smart, You just wanted to hear me praising Just now I said something good about you and see you are acting like a self-centered person again"

"Now move aside I have to go out"

He smiled and gave her way to go out, she was about to left the chamber, she heard him saying,

"By all means, if next time you want to say good things about me or praise me which eventually you will, you can directly come to me. I'm all ears for you anytime" He smirked.

"Extremely noisy" She flipped her hair and left the chamber. He chuckled shaking his head at her antics.

She walked towards the library pavellion, she developed a habit of reading because most of the time she's alone as Zayn is always busy in work and she still don't know anyone to talk in palace.

As soon as she opened the door, her legs bumped into something or someone. She looked down to see a three or four year old boy with ink on his mouth and hands.

The little boy looked at her timidly, may be afraid that she will scold him and hid behind the doors peeking at her with adorable bambi eyes. He remembered one time a lady caught him slapped him on the face for entering library.

"What's your name ?" She smiled at him.

When he didn't answer, she sensed that he is probably scared. She kneeled to his height and gently pulled him from behind the door.

"You live here ?" She never saw him in palace but looking at his clothes she can tell that he is a not son of a maid.

"I'm sh-sholly(sorry), I no do anything" He stuttered looking down at his feet.

"I will accept your sorry if, you tell me your name"

"H-Husain"

"Will you complain to ammi that I was playing with ink" He voice cracked at the end, he looked like he can cry at any moment.

"No, I won't and I'll not let anyone complain about you. Now let's get you clean first" She carried the boy on her hip and walked outside of the library.

"Where is your ammi ?" Harriet asked. She was wiping ink on his mouth.

Husain jumped out of her lap, wiggling in nervousness.

"I no do anything pleaze, don't tell ammi ?" He motioned his little hands as No.

"I won't tell anyone promise. Now come here we have to wash your hands"

"If you scared of your ammi scolding you then why were you playing with ink ?" She was washing her hands.

"I don't have anyone to play with and ammi never let me go outside" A cute pout adorned his face. She chuckled at him.

"Will you play with me ?" He looked at her with big Bambi eyes and how can she say no to that face. She nodded and he clapped her little hands jumping on her lap.

"So what should we play ?" She wiped her hands and looked at him when he didn't reply, she followed his gaze

He was looking at the basket filled with berries, Zayn ordered those berries for himself but he won't mind sharing them with this adorable kid.

"Before playing why don't we eat some berries huh ?" She asked.

"Really, can I eat those" He pointed at the basket.

His eyes shone with happiness when she nodded. He immediately jumped down from her lap, opened the basket and stuffed two berries in his mouth. His mouth rounded as he was chewing them. She giggled at him.

She was feeding him because he was creating a mess as all the juices of berries staining his clothes. She heard a commonation outside.

"Please... Let me go inside.."

"You people aren't allowed here"

"Please... My son...he is missing.. please"

"Go away, you can't come at this side of palace, take her back"

"No... please...my son"

She couldn't ignore that woman's pleading so, she went to look what's this all about. A soldier was dragging one women away, she was crying and pleading. Her blood boiled in anger.

"STOP IT"

All of them turned to look at her.

"What kind of behaviour is this ? A woman came for our help and instead of helping her, you are dragging her away. Have you all forgotten your manners" She was fuming in anger.

The soliders and servants were in a shock to see her angry look. She was always polite and soft spoken. They never saw her getting furious like this and it was scary.

"Get back to your work, I'll handle this matter" She said in authority, probably it's time to remind all of them that she is the queen.

As soon as everyone left, woman fell on her knees and bowed before her.

"My liege, I apologize for my presence but my son is missing. I'll leave once I find him. Please allow me" She was pleading, tears falling on her cheeks.

Before harriet could do something a soft voice came from behind.

"Ammi"

As soon as husain saw his mother he ran towards her and she embraced him, kissing all over his little chubby cheeks.

"Ya allah!! (Oh my god !!) mera bacha (my child)"

"Why you always troubles you ammi huh ? How many times I told you not to go outside ?"

Harriet melted at the sight, she was kissing and scolding her son and little boy was wiggling with nervousness. When she realised they were in front of the queen, she bowed before her immediately.

"I apologise if my son has caused any trouble. I promise he will never come here again"

"Husain, apologies to our queen"

Husain didn't understood what was happening around him ? He only wanted to play with someone so, he walked into the wrong side of the palace to find someone to play. He found a shiny glass bottle and decided to play with it but as soon as he threw it like a ball, all the colour fell on the carpet.

He tried to clean it but got ink on his hands and mouth, he feared that if anyone found out his mess, he will be beaten again like last time so, he immediately ran outside and bumped into the pretty lady.

She was so nice, cleaned her and ate with her and he was about to play hide and seek with her but ammi caught him again and now ammi will never let him go outside again.

He pouted and joined his little hands together in front of harriet as an apology.

"No need to apologise, he didn't cause any trouble"

"We are just playing right husain ?" Harriet carried husain in her arms kissing on his cheeks.

"What your name ? Do you live outside the palace ?" Harriet asked.

"My name is najma and he is my son husain" She smiled at the boy in harriet's arms.

"We live at the opposite side of the palace and we are not allowed to enter this side"

Najma looked down without meeting her eyes, she don't want to see that look in harriet's eyes which people always give when they finds out where she is from.

Harriet's smile faded away when she realised where najma lives.

'They are allowed to live freely but they weren't comfortable living with the royals so, they live at the opposite side of the palace'

Zayn told her last night, all the women he bought as his mistress lives there. Tears formed in her eyes, it was enough to crush the hopes that Zayn will ever keep his words and even it wasn't enough the next word came from Hussain's mouth crushed her entire world.

"Baba"

Husain happily ran away from her arms as soon as he saw Zayn walking towards them. Zayn smiled and embraced him kissing his forehead.

Husain is zayn's son ?

*Evil smirk*
Share your thoughts!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 120 11
This is a brief clichΓ© Zarry Christmas story just because I love both! Happy Christmas! β™₯οΈπŸŒŸπŸŽ„ Most impressive ranking: No. 1 #zarrystylik - Februa...
5.3K 497 24
Zayn Malik A high-rank archangel, 4th in command in the kingdom of heaven. A devoted soldier who executes orders without hesitation. However, his fai...
1.4M 52K 18
(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one wanted her. She was an unwanted daughter...
44.7K 1.8K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...