The Giant From The Depth Goes...

By Downneck

alicorn was off from erusea naval to avoid from trigger, but in the middle of his journey. there was somethin... More

alicorn bio
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
just small talks
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Arsenal Bird "justice" bio
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
yee some voting
chapter 17
chapter 18
emperor,Liberty, aigaion bio
chapter 19
chapter 20
i knew it man
bonus chapter
chapter ??? trailer
chapter 21
chapter 22
umm.... idk?
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
another Q&A!
short chapter 29 + briefing
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

617 13 11
By Downneck

"My body is no longer mine. 

My soul dormant. 

I am once again,

possessed..."

Torres: Alicorn... It's time..!

Alicorn doesn't say anything, but notices his eyes are becoming darker redder caused by the cube he holds. The previous fight with Azur Lane and Sirens were intense with almost all capital ships heavily damaged from Missile / Aerial attacks, but still able to damage the Aegir Fleet with everything they had. But all of those fights just make the cube grow even more stronger.

Thus... With this power, Torres and Alicorn... Can do something even more beyond than.. Salvation.

Justice:<<Emperor!? Emperor! Answer me! What's happening there!?>>

Justice shouted in the Emperor's radio as he was panicked that something was happening with the fleet.

Emperor:<<It-It's him....>>

The Emperor turned his camera on and aimed into Alicorn, the camera feed immediately turned on aigaion bridge. Aigaion, Justice and Liberty could see the camera feed from Emperor, Alicorn and the Captain Torres are sharp looking at both Azur Lane and Sirens fleet with his evil smile, while alicorn holding the red cube on his hands.

The rest of Aegir fleet formed up a defense formation around alicorn, All their armaments aimed at the fleet. The Sirens and Azur Lane as well aimed their guns toward the fleet but they did not shoot a single round while Aegir fleet in defense position, remembering their main mission is to bring alicorn back to his senses and not accidentally/on purpose to sink him.

Emperor: You bastard.. What the fuck did you do to him!?

Emperor shouting in a pissed tone toward the Captain.

Torres: Me? To him? Or there's nothing but a better alicorn~

Taihou: Better? More like you make him worse!

Cleveland: Whatever you do, bring back our alicorn! He's not yours anymore!

Torres: You're not even a captain, You're just another ship that follows captain orders. How pathetic you are!

Cleveland: You..!!!

Cleveland aimed her main guns toward Torres, but immediately stopped by her sister ships knowing Torres isn't actually in person.

Torres: Shoot me! I dare you! You think that's the best solution for you!?

Torres laughed insanely hard while he walks and gets nearer to alicorn, with that able to trigger the shipgirls enough but also they can't fire a single round to him. Knowing it would have hurt Alicorn.

Torres: You fools aren't trying to shoot your fellow comrade that just attacked you with such brute forces!? You are all such weaklings!! EUHEUHAHHA!!

Emperor: Shut the fuck up! What are you planning exactly on!?

A moment of silence in an intense situation, Torres face from laughing insanely calmed down. But giving an evil smile toward the Azur Lane fleet, he walked and passed an alicorn as if he wanted to begin his speech. While alicorn behind him, holding his precious red cube.

Torres: As you can see my dear~ this whole new world is a perfect place to test out our glorious weapons, only 10 mill- No... 100 Million lives could be taken within this single cube! and thus.. no more war will erupt again!

Nagato: Taking out innocent people's lives and you said "only"!? 100 Million is not a small number! You just want to destroy the whole of our country!

Mutsu: And what benefits from those achievements!?

Suzuya: Are you even planning for a whole new world war!?

Torres: Oh my... Seems my true plan is revealed by her..~!

Another awkward silence from the Azur Lane fleet.

Torres: Once 100 Million lives have been taken out, the whole world will be silent... not until they will begin sending troops to investigate.. ONLY TO FIND OUT THE AZUR LANE IS WORKING WITH SIRENS!! A NEW WAR WILL BE BREAKOUT!! Until then... only to wait for mass destruction.... till the world... fall into.. silent..

huehuehuehue... EUEUEU HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The fleets are almost speechless with the Torres plan, a huge misunderstanding that could lead to a full scale World War against Azur Lane and Siren. The humanity that once relied on Azur Lane for the world shield toward Sirens, Will have a war with them.

Trigger, Mobius 1 and Cipher they themselves, Can't imagine how crazy and psychopath he is. They return to Azur Lane fleet and act defensive with them.

Prinz Adalbert: So.. this is how psychopaths look like...

Taihou: Only if something that could make him immediately stop!

Emperor: You bastard... This isn't your place for massive genocide testing! The innocent people didn't deserve all of this madness, They aren't even your enemy! You don't belong in this world!

Alicorn walks beside Captain Torres and points at Emperor

Alicorn: The Azur Lane aren't your friend either, They don't even come from your country. You, Justice, Liberty, Aigaion and those pilots. They just use you because you are all capable. You too don't deserve to belong here.

Emperor looked down after what alicorn said. He didn't expect his own friend even though he is possessed by his insane captain. But those words really hurt for Emperor, as the stealth destroyer fleet from OSEA joined forces with Azur Lane and Siren. The faction and the enemy that doesn't belong to his world, working together with 1 goal.

Taihou and other shipgirls don't even recognize "Azur Lane" Was using the Strangerelians kansen for their use as ultimate weapon, nor they used them like they're just another soldier.

But Taihou rushes to Emperor to check on him.

Torres: Good alicorn.. You giving him the truth straight into his mind! What a waste of OSEAN Ship!

Taihou: Dear.. Forget what he said, all of those words aren't true! We Azur Lane didn't "use" You! We are all friends no matter who it is! And I myself.. View you more than just a friend.. Something more like a special!

Emperor looked down to the ocean as he was inhaling and exhaling repeatedly many times, But once he heard what Taihou said. He just gave her a small smile, then he unsheathed his sword and smashed it to the ocean. Death staring toward Alicorn and Torres.

Taihou smiled, she summoned another several torpedo bombers on her flight deck and ready to launch. The other shipgirls and sirens, All of them return aimed their guns and sights to Aegir fleet as they are prepared.

But not only that, on the over horizon around 15 KM away. The 3 flying fortresses, Justice, Liberty and the Aigaion arrived at the scene. Aigaion already has several squadrons of jets prepared on her flight deck. They will be ready to take off as soon as Aigaion will command it. Inside the Aigaion bridge, all 3 flying fortress kansen are making their last prep before both Justice and Liberty jump back to their fortress.

Liberty: Onii-chan.. do you think this will be a successful operation..?

Liberty is a bit scared that she imagines what would happen if her laser or helios missile accidently hit Alicorn and sank him.

Justice: We will, my dear sister, don't know how small our chances to win.. but we will make it. But then, My top priority mission is... I won't leave you behind, and always protect you no matter what cost. I will not screw these chances up, we both still look like weapons.. but we have a heart that is similar to humans.

Liberty couldn't say anything to respond to it, but instead she gives a big tight hug to his brother Justice. Justice smiled and hugged back to his little sister, after 1 minute hug they both separated and liberty gave him a cute smiley face. Justice smiles again and pat her head, then turns his head to Aigaion who looks confused as she looks at her radar screen.

Justice: Something wrong Aigaion?

Aigaion: I can't understand, The fleet that was supposed to be Torres fleet should have arrived in 10 minutes! Do they just disappear or just prepare for ambush?

Aigaion kept questioning about the current Torres incoming fleet situation, she was worried if it's actually an ambush.

Justice: Don't worry Aigaion, If it does Torres ambush fleet. We'll crush them with our Helios, and your Nimbus missile. Right lil sis?

Liberty: Yosh!

Aigaion: I guess that could work, Now let's end this once for all!

They all nodded and both Justice and Liberty head back to their fortress, the 3 flying fortress kansen standing on top of their fortress and looking at whole Azur Lane fleets aiming to Alicorn.

And back to the fleet..

Emperor: You're right.. me and others don't belong here, But at least.. Azur Lane and sirens aren't just a faction from our world. But they.. are our friends except you..

Said Emperor with his confidence, the Azur Lane and Sirens now really ready to fight Torres and his fleet.

Torres: Tch.. What a stubborn ship you are!!

Alicorn: Captain, the arsenal birds and Aigaion are here. Should we proceed?

Torres: Yes... Release the cube and reveal the power of this new whole level salvation!

Alicorn nods and does what his captain said, he alicorn triggers the cube then throws it into the sky. Some Azur Lane and Sirens were aimed at the cube, but then... the cube releases too much power to the point it makes a lot of red lightnings around the cube. The flying fortress even could see the triggering of the red cube that Alicorn has.

After more lightning structs the cube several times, the cube releases 6 red lasers and separate in different directions. The 3 on surface, near the Alicorn fleet and the 3 were in the air. Azur Lane and Sirens thought the cube would give more power to the Alicorn fleet, They were wrong. It instead created some sort of red portal, the portal in the air headed toward Japan.

The whole Azur Lane and Sirens fleet were very shocked to see and they waited for something to come out.

Torres: EhehehhHAHAHHAHA!! IF YOU THINK YOU ALL CAN STOP ME!? I WANT TO SEE YOU STOP THIS POWER OF CUBE WE'VE BEEN COLLECTING!! And it all.. Thanks to you, Azur Lane~

The aerial portals generated from the cube are releasing...

(Yes I know there's no china or no info about country in strangereal that has equivalent as china :P)

Bombers, Yes, bombers heading toward Japan. The portal ain't just sending 3 Bombers, but it keeps summoning several bombers until they reach japan.

Aircraft Carrier shipgirls, especially sakura empire carriers changed their bombers into interceptors. But once they're launched from the flight deck. The anti air missiles got them first real fast, not only the cube summoned the heavy bombers. But it does include to be able to summon Ships, And the ships are;

All Azur Lane and Sirens fleet are speechless, seeing Torres summon more ships like from previous operations. Looking at how many ships are damaged and retreat from the mission area, they feel like they are now witnessing the true power of Torres Salvation. The battlecruiser's Kashtan-M And both destroyers with their AK-630 and Phalanx CIWS easily shredding the incoming Azur Lane's aircraft headed both the fleet and the fleet of bombers.

Aircraft Carrier shipgirls couldn't still imagine how a small number of AA could easily shred any objects coming into pieces. Now after the planes just got destroyed, they felt obsolete. No point in sending fighters to intercept the bombers without getting close to those ships, all they can use for the aircraft are defenses around the fleet.

Nagato: I-Impossible...

Nagato looked behind her for the Azur Lane fleet, she saw a small number of battleships still able to fight. While the rest of them are retreating due the damages they got, that shamelessness is soon gone. With the arrival of 2 Arsenal Bird and the Aigaion, Azur Lane will have another chance to counter them.

Hornet: The big 3 is here! Now it's about time!

Purifier: You're going down to hell insane!

Emperor: Now it's about time to take out this captain!

Said Emperor as he raises his sword and aims at both Torres and Alicorn. And the Siren girls, they do the same as Torres did. They opened several portals and several Siren mass production ships appeared from the portal, from destroyers to carriers.

The arsenal birds begin dropping their numerous MQ-101 drones to both intercept the bombers and surface ships, along with Aigaion launching most of her aerial squadrons to the air. The aircraft carrier shipgirls and sirens will soon join.

Nagato: It's now or never, ATTACK!

Hundreds of artillery shells, torpedoes, rockets, and missiles are fired to counter attacking the Torres with his summoning red cube. Torres' ships counter their attacks with advanced defense systems along with the weapons as well, their ESSMs, and S-300Fs are intercepting Azur Lane planes and Arsenal Birds with no mercy.

However the ESSMs and S-300Fs got blocked by the APS of Arsenal Birds, unable to reach the target and Aigaion behind the 2 Arsenal birds for cover.

Arsenal Birds with their high powered TLS, it melts Torres ships easily cutted in half. As a result the aerial squadrons will take this opportunity to intercept the bombers, more than a half squadrons from every CVs are sent to intercept it. While others keep fighting at Torres while getting closer too.

Unfortunately while Arsenal Birds were able to sink Torres ships easily with its laser, still couldn't stop with the power of the red cube that keeps summoning without hurting the alicorn with a single shot. The non-stop summoning ships will surely make them tired.

BH: This is taking too much! I've lost 80% of my aircrafts!

Graff: Same here I have no more fighters to launch. I'm completely out.

Emperor and Arsenal Birds launching their anti air missiles toward the bombers, but it misses because the bombers are able to use flares in time to dodge it.

Liberty: oww.. goddamn, they are trashing our missiles..

Justice: We still have our UAVs and aces!

With still a holding hope, MQ-101s, Pilots and remaining interceptor fighters Azur Lane and sirens shot down more bombers, but soon their actions got interrupted by... The red crimson aircraft without nationality markings. The red crimson shows up out of nowhere and they have better flying. Not good as the 3 Aces, but become a trouble maker for them to prevent them destroying bombers. One of which is the most elite one.

Ayanami: That plane is similar to one of Alicorn jets!

Shangri-la: Except it's not on his air squadron..!!

Remaining red crimson jets, YF-23, Super Tomcat, F-15 S/MTD and the new appearances of ADF-01 fly fast and attack the 3 Pilots along with its allies. But their problem isn't just their appearance, the way those red crimson jets flying are now even more expert and troubling. Yet somehow matched with Trigger, Cipher and Mobius flying.

Arbiter: I don't remember they don't fly like that... They keep the 3 pilots busy and destroy our aircraft in ease!

Emperor: Those aren't just ordinary human piloted plane, its a fucking drone and has ability to learn from its opponent! We lost our air superiority!

Purifier: Then we need to call our big birds to kill them with lasers!

Emperor: <<Liberty, Justice and Aigaion. Eliminate those bombers and keep it off from out of mission area!>>

Justice: <<Wilco! Aiming laser to bomber now.>>

The big 3 changed its course to aim at the bombers after they disabled its APS to avoid overheating, just right after aiming toward the bombers. They got multiple shots from Torres mass production ships main gun and missiles, The big 3 tried to counter them but then..

BOOMMM!!

Their laser was shot and now Offline.

Liberty: They took out my laser onii-chan!!

Justice: Goddamnit! They took mine as well! Aigaion fires up your Nimbus!!

Without a hesitation, Aigaion opened all nimbus missile bays and launched full salvo into the bomber fleet. And again, easily intercepted by numerous missiles from Torres ships.

Aigaion: They just don't give up!

Torres: You see them Alicorn? even with their aerial fortress. still can't beat out the most superior power of this red cube!

Alicorn: It's a really amazing captain, the bombers almost reach their target. Should they launch as soon as possible?

Torres: Yes my dear Alicorn. Full salvo, leaves nothing behind.

Enterprise: We're gonna lose! Bombers almost reached their target!

Emperor: When they're out of range, We can't chase them in this condition!

Nagato: And with that... My homeland will be lost! Everything from Nagasaki and Hiroshima to the whole land of Japan!!!

A moment of tiring and sadness comes, for sakura empire girls, they will watch their home destroyed into the dusk just like what US navy did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This time, they have no more choices. With Arsenal Birds lasers offline, red crimson jets gain the most air superiority. There's no stopping Torres from bringing the whole world into dusk.

Liberty: <<Nagato-nee.. we are sorry.. we did what we could..>>

Z23: I'm almost out of ammunition, most of our ships are low in ammo as well.

Bismarck: Then.. This is the end then..

Zuikaku: No....!

Situation became even more odd, with the Azur lane side beginning to lose more advantage. Not until a sudden radar beeps detected on Aigaion.

Aigaion: Wait.. I've detected something... it's coming from opposite of the bombers, and its flying fast!

Justice: Those aren't definitely not one of our MQ-101s...

Out of sudden, a missile comes in fast, heading to the aerial red cube. Torres' ship detects it and begins to fire its CIWS. But it was too late, the missile hit the cube and made it unstable. Alicorn takes the cube and disummon the portal.

Torres: GRR! Who the fuck did that!? I'll make sure he's going down with Azur Lane!

Suddenly, large numbers of missiles are coming and almost destroying the bomber fleet. One by one the bomber will fall into the sea and sink into the deep earth ocean. Everyone was confused but relieved with their bomber problems. With those gone, Sakura Empire home was safe for now. But yet they still don't know who caused that.

Wales: Look! The bombers almost annihilated! Who did that?

Takao: Thank god, our home is saved..! But who are those taking down bombers..?

Just after most bombers were shot down, an unknown voice connected into their radio.

???: << This is AWACS Big Daddy, Please respond and confirm those are enemies!>>

Aigaion: AWACS...? I thought our only AWACS is Bandog which I currently lock him up in!

Justice: He might be the same like us! Call him Emperor!

Emperor:<<This is Emperor to AWACS Big Daddy, I heard you loud and clear. And those bombers you shot are confirmed as enemies. Where's your location and your squadron!?>>

Big Papa:<<I'm not far from your location! I'll send you our data!>>

AWACS Big Daddy gives its ID along with the squadrons, they now appear on Emperor and aerial fortress radars. The squadron consists of 1 large fleet of F-22, 1 squadron of 3 F-15Cs, and a single F-15 that is not in either formation.

Taihou: Emperor! What happened to those bombers? Do we have reinforcements!?

Victorious: May god please be on our side!

The Emperor that just received the ID, had a straight face but he was able to smile.

Emperor: Those aren't just reinforcements...

Emperor looked into the sky, along with the others around him too. His view seeing the sky where Big Daddy is located. And he saw it, flying high in the skies while in formation.

Big Daddy: <<Alright listen up! I need to do call sign checking again before we all join the party!>>

??? : <<Mobius 2 Through 8 Standby!>>

??? : <<Strider Squadron standby!>>

??? : <<Galm 2 on standby.>>

Big Daddy: <<Check, now let's help and end this once for all!>>

Chapter ends.

This will be the final chapter, until I got into university. And very apologize if the quality somehow gotten worse, I make this in rush before into final Indonesian exam. 

😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
20.5K 655 14
A minute left before death awaits... Y/N James Kōri, a Japanese-American Fleet Admiral who is the commander of the 7th Fleet stationed in Japan. He a...
50.1K 425 6
You are the newest Commander at the Royal Navy. However their are not that many men commanders, and the last commander at the Royal Navy was a man wh...
8.7K 169 23
An old abandonned fanfic on Azur lane. One of my first works. Republished but not updated to my standards.