Be Ours~(Highschool)_(Classic...

Von CAKEHere

Sans ( Classic) doesn't have any family members. He just wants to have a normal life and a peaceful school e... Mehr

Characters and Opening Summary
Chapter 1 : What a 'lucky' first day at school
Chapter 2 - Escape from those | idiot | skeletons
Chapter 3: Shut up and be my pillow
Chapter 4: A Big Deep Jealousy
Chapter 5 : The first time we saw you, Little Angel~(Part 1)
(Part 2) Vowed to me
(Part 3) Choose between 'Stay' or 'Leave'...
[Last part] Part 4 :Switched role
All other flashbacks will be in here
Chapter 6: The sound of sickness
Chapter 7 :Your Love Is All I Need
Chapter 8: You're my perfect Earthly delights
Chapter 10: Forever be with you even if being 'Forever forgotten'
Chapter 11: You're ours and we're yours_for eternity.

Chapter 9: Nothing needs to be matter now...

1.7K 50 516
Von CAKEHere

Note:- We almost come to the end of season 1 so in this chap, things gonna go a bit eh-

-         Also to remind :Sans now is in a state like run out of magic so he can't teleport in nearly half of the chap.

______At the end of chapter 8_______

Everyone has a little evil in them, some just choose to embrace it... As in the day, the time you realize the people who just don't give back love and happiness... some other will take it with force. And this is what Nightmare doing now with none regret.

After all, Nightmare always chooses wisely way to satisfy the negative, painful desire that he had keep inside for these past years ,without unduly harming Sans...

Because until this world end, Sans always is his 'future'. The most precious things need to be protected from anyone else that doesn't have the right to touch...

_____Now(chapter 9)______

--------------

-------

Two lovely small to big figures both fall down to the place got obscured, while the daylight had gone away and the night darkness had risen up ___Lovely moment always have it end

- Tick tok -

-time out-

Ohhh...It just had been a 'little' while since they were in this pose that shield and protect. Nightmare had waited enough and too much, the 'play' time need to be start again.

"Och- ow ow..." From under and right close to Nightmare's chest, Sans quietly sound let out. Nightmare's tentacles only can shield Sans's head not every place so Sans still can feel the damage.

Slightly and gently, Nightmare let Sans down to the cold ground, while the emerald eyes follow the small body, scanning each of the other's expressions, to make sure there won't have any 'unnecessary' big traces.

However...something go wrong with him make he quickly looks away after it.

A little white, blue cotton thing is lying with a closing frowned eyes while rubbing itself to a few places got hurt.

Right before, Sans was a lovely earthly delights thing that he enjoys to play, to have fun...and now he just a perfect combination of cozy and cuteness. 

....Damn it.

Maybe it kinda makes inside Nightmare feel 'sorry' but haft wants to 'hurt' Sans more...it just reminds him of the time he- cried all over when Sans's left. His little heart had been terribly tormented by it.

Sans was just too wonderful for Nightmare to wouldn't fall for. He makes Nightmare love him so hard ,then simply leaves him so soon, all alone with these feelings... Sans is the one who always obeys to listen and...

...also is the one who betrays Nightmare at the end.

It's so stupid how he still can falling for this! As now Nightmare's shame turned to anger, he quickly launches many tentacles from his back to Sans's ankle, thigh and arm, wrist then squeezes it tightly despite Sans's hissing in pain.

Onto Sans's normal instincts of pain ,he turned his head away. But Nightmare immediately grabbed a side of his face, and take/fixed it in one place that only look to Nightmare.

"Why did you take your guard down like this?! You sure know that this is not over yet and you just there! just 'chilling' rubbing your shoulder, under the creature that gives you it! Don't tell me you're trying to 'buy' time ,waiting for someone to come and save you?!"

Nightmare's non-existent eyebrows frowned while he irritated growling out, squeezing Sans again no mercy.

"Don't press your luck, let me remind you one thing that you once say to me... heaven doesn't know what's been hiding down below, so don't think that someone can help you out of this"

Nightmare suddenly moves his head closer to Sans's face while saying slowly each word in a deep tone. As his tentacles are somehow hesitant when tightly keeping Sans close to his body.

All of that move is not because it empathizes with Sans's pain or something like that. To him, people are just tools to achieve his goals so there has absolutely no empathy in him.

The unbelievable truth is that the owner(Nightmare)got the damn throbbing feeling in his soul.

Sans's negative aura is no more like gently accepting him, it's pushing him away without any 'think' of other turns.  F it! Nightmare was unable to stand the only one he loves having this kind. It's so obnoxious!...

Still that smile, the smile making fun of death, contains a desire for everyone to fall into a state of eternal misery on Nightmare's face. It shows a huge soft merged with obsession love to the 'sweetly loving things'(Sans).

Nightmare stared at Sans affectionately once more time before he said quietly a short sentence that he always carried in his soul. A sentence that can't never change ,the word always stayed deeply inside his head.

"Love you forever, Classy" A little cold wind blow to Sans's nonexistent-ear causing the shiver come up his brain ,as that short sentence was said in a manipulative way have cut off when a kiss started.

The other tongue slides into Sans's mouth, deeply till the throat. Block his way to breathe.

No mercy and just devoting way too much of Sans, the 'nice' words truly mean nothing when Sans don't accept him or his love.

Each time Nightmare flipped their tongue is a part of Sans's body gets flinched. As every move of Sans from small to big, Nightmare all feel it clearly and wants more.

And another kiss got taken away but Sans still can't get used to it, as now being forced lying in Nightmare's embrace, Sans just closed his eyes and reluctantly hear the sounds of saliva exchanged with each other. 

It such a 'endless loop' that never ' spare' him out.

Hissing noise like a cat scratching a whiteboard suddenly sound out in the air ,as when Nightmare takes a glance at where the sound comes from, he sees that Sans's finger is scratching on the floor.

Those sharp scratches leave an irrefutable trail of evidence,  prove that they had done this ,in here...

A little chuckle inside, Nightmare softly closed his eyes and pressed both his and Sans's body closer to each other.

While Nightmare's main body takes control in the kiss, the tentacles got summon more. Some of it comes to Sans's arms/hands, wrapped around then forced to lift them up in Sans's resistance. It was a little shaky there until it succeed placed on Nightmare's back.

Don't want to but can't do anything else to release the pain Sans had with this. So he unnerves gripped tightly to Nightmare's hood, making it incredibly crumpled. And somehow even looks like those fingers stabbed into Nightmare's goop/bone.

...But there's nothing to worry about it.

Those marks just making the fact that they belong to each other more true. He tore Sans from the inside and Sans tore him outside, isn't it just fair in love, we give something and we get it back more.

Not the type of love that takes advantage in one side .It's a fairness exchange love type for both of them. Love is varied~! and this is the fairness in Nightmare's own romantic ideologies.

Like whatever he had done that related to Sans, it all just for love ,but now this becomes a new fun....that gets out of control when he is the true person who melts into this.

Nightmare's move slowly get softer, gentle but also 'more tight' in a ways. All of it just for the little cozy things inside his 'ductile steel' embrace to feel no pain of harm, only can be with him, drown with him into this kiss.

But little do Sans know that Nightmare's tentacles are slithering into the mantle and wrapping him more... should he do something? Like resist?.. it properly won't work like all the 'other'.

*Tink!Wuuuh

Mirror windows shine through the moonlight to blurred brighten a scene that shouldn't have been seen.

Tongue pushing like a beat moves with the bodies rubbing against each other made the atmosphere hotter than ever, despite it meant to be cold because the temperature of the floor. Soft sweeten lips touched with Nightmare is easier for the peaceful aura to pacify his mind...

But once again, thing never go like 'it' want-

Immersed in those feelings for too long, Nightmare does not realize it has give Sans enough time to recover his magic, not much but might enough to get out of this situation.

Sans just don't know after how long he will be caught again, but better than just 'dying' in here without doing anything to stop it.

"Humph...haa-ah" Sans quickly free his hand out of these tentacles, then heartlessly pushes Nightmare's head away.

Through the gap between Sans's fingers, Nightmare sees his lover is heavily breathing while frowning at him in tired... And oh...with just only one blink, Sans already leave him 'again'-

The feeling of losing something when Sans teleported away quickly came to Nightmare but all his reaction is just a...

"Oh..." Nightmare let out a calm sound, too calm like unbelievable.

He slowly retracts the tentacles into his body while stands up, and politely brush the dust off his clothes. Walked away ,out of this art class as he put his hand inside the hood pocket, grinning slightly.

Unlike other people's negative emotions or bitter food. No matter how 'sweet' he got from Sans never enough to make him full.

"Hmphhh..hmmm" The happy hums emanating from Nightmare somehow gave a horrible creepy feeling. 

Every step Nightmare take is the more the danger comes closer to the 'little' one is hiding. How many times Sans will have to breathe until he got found again?

Poor little 'thing' can't get a way to escape out of this 'tag and chase' game... His heart already lock up with the 'Red thread' as his pulse had merged with Nightmare's soul...

=--------__________--------=

*Crank *Clink!* Small sound of closed and locking the door come from another room, far away from the Art class, where everything started before.

Breathing hardly, feeling weakly, lowly noise that can't hide. Can't believe that everything like this just happen in one day.

An exhausted body slide down against the wall as Sans put a facepalm on his eyes while a reluctant smile grew on his face thinking about...

...thing like this would never happen if he didn't transfer to this highschool. Now even transferring out is hard because the move/review process will take a long time to complete ,maybe can failed too.

-Tick tok-

The time goes on endlessly

Feel like the whole world somehow all go down with him at this moment, Sans let out a heavy breath, sat down on the cold floor, legs up with his hands on them while sinking his face into it ,thinking a bit far.

"What did i do to dragged into this... remember...the past- Classic. Argh! I don't understand what they're saying because... i don't remember anything" Sans silently said inside, don't want Nightmare to hear him.

Something that had built up a trauma in Sans's mind, make him started to think nonsense about why he can't remember anything... don't understand...what did he do wrong? Especially what he have to do now?

Many questions were asked but the response was only silence until...Sans suddenly remember 'him'.

"...wish that 'he' was here, he will have the answer for this... he always knows when thing come to something about me" Sans lowly mumbles under his breath when he thinks of 'he' again, as a small soft smile appears on his face.

However, it was just some kind of few-minute positivity before he thought again...

"But... now he already far away from me. Oh 'goat' can't help me out" Sans's smile faded away while he sinking deeper into his arm before raising it up again.

Eyes haft close, soft nonexistent-eyebrow with the fondly smile Sans show up now can't erase any of his anxiety. It feels so unnerved in his soul, maybe he should think a little more positively. In bad stuff these have to something good... maybe

Happy thought...happy thought. What can make him happy now... simple things like ketchup or a nap always help him out. Yea, a nap...just a nap... No he won't sleep ...because 'nightmare' would catch him anyway.

Suffocating the way Sans realizes he can't break free by his own self from this, and so sad the way he got found again...

-______---------------------______-

Still in that cold room, still in that pose, Sans still doesn't know Nightmare's existence is behind him. The black mucus from the door slit slowly turned into tentacles, the tentacles that can 'kill' him in any time.

Too tired of this, Sans sank his head as his face look down to the floor until one tentacle come and lifted his head up, while all other 'goop' behind had come to in front of him.

(Me: Chap a bit dark isn't it?well.. it gonna go like this until the next chap so if you guys wanna rest from these thing a bit, do you want me to make a new book?)

It changes form into a tall skeleton who carries full of scary intentions that he will never understand, the thing always ready to take him to 'hell'.

"Enjoy your last breath?" An amused tone spoke up as the owner of it obviously is Nightmare, the one can smell Sans's fear from a mile away and haunted him since then.

Hearing the cold voice, Sans for some reason understandable slowly make a small smile on his face. This is just like an unbelievable dream coming through to Sans, he knew this moment will come but...not happy to see it.

Eyes socket island up to the one who still standing in front of him, Sans smiled for a bit longer before he simply... just- chuckles...He chuckles- with this while closing his eyes ,slowly subconsciously leaning back with his laugh louder as he places a hand on his head.

That was a little surprise there but a bit confused can't stop the true purpose Nightmare came here...Right... Nothing can stop him

Even when Sans are being hurt by him... but sorry, he got no intention of letting this love go.

Don't let Sans lean too much and fall, a big tentacles come wrapped around Sans's waist without any obstructions. As Nightmare raised his eyebrows before kneel down, composure used both of his hand touched then knitted into Sans's fingers, lightly pinned it against the wall.

Despite all those movements, Sans's laugh hasn't stopped yet, it just turn from a loud laugh to a small giggle as there was still no resistance to Nightmare. Can't tell what the actual feeling Sans has now so Nightmare assumed that Sans is release the emotions when got cornered.

The giggle echo sound from Sans is just so good as the same to Sans's face. Incredibly adorable! make Nightmare really want to 'engrave' his name on Sans's body now.

However, it not the right time ride to that yet, it might interrupt this dreamly sound, which is something Nightmare in love insatiable...

Pfft, enough with kidding. Every piece of Sans is already all imprinted into Nightmare's heart, he in love insatiable with everything of Sans ...but there is just something he likes to break.

Nightmare once again pressed their bodies closer, pinning Sans's hand more tightly. Gently raised his head placing a kiss on Sans's forehead, and from there slither down a bit before leaving that place, and place another kiss on Sans's cheeks.

The left hand of Sans got lifted up till it was locked in only one of Nightmare's hand, above Sans's head. As Nightmare's other free hand come stroke Sans's face softly until it go down, slipped into Sans's right shoulder clothes, pull it down.

Many tentacles got summoned from Nightmare's back, another one and another one slightly go into a bit of the clothes. While his hand that slipped to Sans's clothes ,stroking the place between Sans's shoulder and arm before holding it tight, keeping it in one spot.

The whole body got set-up unable to do a single move proof so well how merciless Nightmare is. As Sans's giggle goes lower till it becomes a soft smile on his face while he opens his eyes dreamily look up to Nightmare.

"Eh~ What you trying to do now, Clas-Humph!?" Seeing Sans's unusual behavior, Nightmare couldn't help it and joke out with Sans in a deep tone that implied teasing...But he quickly widen his eyes , shocked when 'it' happen.

Sans actively kiss him, although it is just a light kiss put up and then left, but means a lot with Nightmare.

Nightmare froze with his long smirk before, still widening his eyes as it keep beating up towards Sans's smiling face.

His mind all filled with the question 'What does that mean' while he unconsciously smashed Sans hard to the wall making Sans a bit slide down (haft sit haft lie down). Nightmare open his mouth wanting to speak but no words came out,

Is this even real?! or just some dream hit to him.

But anyway...this dream was just so sweet same like the warming voice responded to Nightmare up next:

"You won!" Sans said while tilting his head, look so happy like this is the 'true' word from the bottom of his heart.

"Are you teasing my feelings? This is-..." Nightmare somehow got tremble in his words while his smirk go bigger.

Hearing those words despite not knowing what the reason was, the blood of excitement was flowing all over Nightmare's bones.

It's already late, they're inside a dark room without turning on the light ,all alone with each other, so if this is even a lie then ...just repeat it to him. Don't care about the ugly truth behind it, Nightmare wants to hear this butterfly lie from Sans again.

Just once more and maybe Nightmare already can put his own life into the Satan's hand. And doesn't disappoint Nightmare's expectation , Sans smiling sweetly and replied :

"You won! i give up...Pal, i give up. Do whatever you want, it's already a thing i can't escape" Sans said without any hesitant while closing his eyes .Then after done those words, he simply opens it for Nightmare to see whether he lying or not.

There's nothing to be 'run away' anymore, in the moment when everything all comes to Sans, he has know the divine? of they dark arrangement.

It had been born a fate so there was no reason for him to shirk it anymore. Now he only has one choice is face and accept it. Even though it like suicide his own soul a life.

As hearing those words got replied again make Nightmare go more blissful. The f*ck is this, those words are breaking every coldest ego inside him.

"Hahhaa! Classy!You don't know what you talking about, i literally can do so many things worse to you that you never can imagine-" Nightmare said loudly while his smile is creepier than hell.

The fire burning in Nightmare's heart is getting too light up, it started to feel like it spread throughout his body ,burned his own goop and mind making he even don't know what he said too.

But that only lasted for some second before he realize this is not some kind of joke through Sans's sweetly smile and eyes.

From there, Nightmare's smile was somewhat distorted.

"Wait- you're serious" Nightmare quietly said while he stared at Sans without any blinking. His body a bit tremble causing him to squeeze Sans more tight.

"Everything to you" Sans said in a soft tone while he closed his eyes, shrugged his shoulder.

So sweet and so pure, such the cutest thing Nightmare ever seen, an angel who took the wrong step. Sign on a line of his end to a cruel creature like Nightmare.

"Then stay here with me until the dark cover us forever! let both sink down to my deepest satisfaction! Forever! " Nightmare immediately shouted in a happy tone and a crazy mood, as he smashed Sans down completely to the floor.

Mind sense already got vanished, Nightmare doesn't need to know anything more. Everything that he did all these years it's all just to be with Sans and now Sans dedicates himself to him.

This feeling just so well ,it filling Nightmare's heart with a hope that he has a chance to stay with Sans. As it quickly control all of Nightmare's movement, he unconsciously released Sans's hands before wrapping both of his arms around Sans' back, lifting Sans up into a tight hug .But somehow also a little tremble in that hug too.

Nightmare just doesn't want this to end , it won't end right?... It can't end. It will never end until... 'he can truly get 100% what he wants.'

An affirmation line that can't ever change crossed Nightmare's mind as he gripped on Sans's clothes tighter, while his emerald eyes instantly glowing inside this dark room, immediately move the direction of his eyes-socket from the floor to the one he is hugging.

Right... no one can take Sans away from him, no one can... 'At least for now' They will not gonna be apart again.

"...But just one question before 'that' happen. 'If you said you love me then why did you do this to me?"

...

Maybe Sans's word is just some single sentence ...but it brought the whole silent atmosphere here. As Sans still smiling softly on Nightmare's shoulder.

Hmmm...Such a hard question but really worth to pondering for Nightmare. Such a nice question for Nightmare to think of, even though he already has an answer for himself. But how about he let Sans to think for his answer?

It will be cuter to see Sans's expression...

*hicup* Small broken sound from Sans suddenly gets Nightmare's attention as he loosens the hug, a big let down to see ...Sans's 'ivory pearls' tears one by one run down the pretty smiling face.

Was a heartbreaking scene, but it doesn't affect Nightmare much.

"Please tell me...the reason why you do this" Sans said lowly as he open haft of his eyes look down ,and use a hand to wipe some tears .Then after done his word, he looks up to Nightmare.

The pure little white eyes glowed in the dark room look just like a liquid that could cleanse Nightmare's soul.

Not lying out that is actually touched Nightmare's 'heart'...maybe... but in a different way.

Nightmare lowly grinning out.

"Simple. It feels good to me when i see you like this, helpless... unable to resist the fate, crying over and maybe ,and only just a maybe i want to try the feeling lock you up with me. Hmmm... I wonder why huh?...oh right it's all because of what you did to me."

To Nightmare, he truly just takes this like a 40% give back what Sans made he go through when Sans left, the time Sans shattered his soul.

"Me?" Sans confusedly said while he a bit widen his eyes before putting it to normal.

Another topic got brought out in Sans's confusion and by Nightmare's affirmative statement.

"Pfft! why do you look at me like that, don't act innocent here. You know, sometime i really hate this innocence of yours... but I'm also fascinated by it. An innocence that doesn't have any fake ,and doesn't need any effort."

Nightmare said while a smirk stretched out on his face, as he bend down closer to Sans. However he can't not totally too close to Sans because Sans's hand reaches out and block to his face.

"I don't understand... i really don't know what you talking about-" Sniffle noise mixed with Sans' words, while his smile somehow fading.

"Hahaaa! Stop joking around, obviously you know and obviously you're the one who understand it most. Pfft!, my precious-est little thing~ you know what actually you did ,especially with it...the damn kindest thing you ever did :... leaving us"

Nightmare laughed out loud while take what Sans said as a joke.

"..." Sans was silent before letting out a long sigh ,look to the other's monstrous smile.

Nightmare looked like he was super got psychologically affected by something... or someone. Emerald eyes gleamed with crimson craziness same as his love for Sans.

However...

"Then can you 'remind' me these things that happen between me ,you or 'us'." Sans reluctantly softened his face a few piece, as the corners of his mouth curled up a little like he is teasing Nightmare.

Sans really didn't want to ask Nightmare at all, but the answer Sans wanted to know the most is in Nightmare. Deep inside Sans's mind, there's something that he can't remember ...and that drowning answer is all in Nightmare now.

"Eh~ You truly said that for real..? Oh my god, what makes you become this? Pfttt! *small giggling sound* Well...~ i don't mind reminding you but i want something to return" Nightmare said amusedly as he pressed his body closer to Sans.

Make they distance right now is hella chessy... but even if Sans 'suppose' to flinch... he doesn't

"Return heh- i don't think i have something that you don't have to give you, Mr.Esmeray" Sans said in a joking tone while he tilted his head, staring softly at the person is on top of him.

What you want to get then you have to play they game too, that is the most possible way Sans can do now. It's just a play and only one-round play...

"Aw~ You give me such a nice name ,and no. Not everything~" Many giggles of amusement emanated through a long, horrifying smirk sound like a menacing sentence, which it was not meant to be.

The excitement began to flood nightmare's nonexistent brain, masking all of his relaxed, peaceful feelings before.

Meanwhile Sans a bit confused, he furrowed his brows in confusion looking at Nightmare's face. Seeing Sans's reaction to his word, Nightmare slowly closes down to his smirk.

"Huh...eh- um" Sans sounded out when Nightmare suddenly point and press one of his fingers to Sans's chest, where his soul at.

"I want this..."Nightmare silently said while he happily draw a heart on Sans's chest by his finger which caused Sans to frozen.

If Nightmare had to be honest, he desperately wanted to break some of Sans' ribs or blood vessels to get Sans' soul out and touch the thing he always want to get. But, Sans would probably die to that and his ivory body would be tinged with too much red.

(Me: Let me explain. I really don't have any knowledge about the logic soul floating in the air of a skeleton body even if it's a game ,no need logic. Same as where skeleton's blood comes from.

So I made this theory myself that blood vessels from bone attached to the soul so you can't take it away)

Nightmare's sudden move make Sans widen his eyes, dumbfounded before he simply just down his eyelid softly, put on that sweet smile again and raised his head to Nightmare, making Nightmare seem to got more entertainment to ride this farther.

"Sell your soul to me and you will got the information you want, Classy~" Got give an inch, Nightmare take a mile to it as his eyes were full of mischief.

To someone who seems to be very good at acting hypocritical like Nightmare, was this call 'choose dead' if Sans except this kind of bet/deal... or would he take this 'help' and take a life?

"Pfft! what kind of bet is that! Sorry, even if i want to do that, i still can't... I already promised with 'him' that i won't make any mess or lead my soul to someone else before 'he' comes back"

Sans's unexpected response caused Nightmare's mood to plummet. Nightmare's smirk disappears immediately, he quickly let go of Sans and change to a goop form sliding away to a shape stand still in front of Sans.

"Him?... Who is that guy..." Nightmare squish his hand hard ,while bitter his tone and deeply his voice to the coldest like Sans touched something that shouldn't be in him.

Ah yes...the tear in Nightmare's heart where~ Sans's promise lies left a mark. One of the things put in the 2th list of most dangerous to touch to.

As the playful aura before change into a dark one right in less than a second. The thing Nightmare wants now is the answer...

But contrary to what Nightmare wants, Sans totally calmly sits up, closing his eyes and open it again like he is just playing with Nightmare's dead place.

"Humph, You wanna know about 'him'?.... hmmm, i think i may have a better bet here .Why don't you tell me about the past and i will give you the knowledge about 'him'. Information and information seem fair more than your bet"

Sans humming out while chillingly swaying haft of his body from side to side. So happily in outside.

But for the actual fact inside, Sans really scared the freak out of him, these kinds of that cold aura were never born for him if he truly have to say out loud.

Created under the name symbolic creation for the peaceful side of god. Born only to be cared, to 'pet' in other embraces, to give them the right happiness, not to be implicated in these situations.

"Sans...You shouldn't build up a deal to a monster, even when it is a deal, 'they' still can bent it to the other way. So...yes.Take .Back what you saying. Now!"

Nightmare suddenly calls Sans by his own name (not Classy anymore) plus the cold tone caused Sans's tension nerves to vibrate so hard. As every word Nightmare said at last, sounded so much of menacing.

From time to time, Nightmare squeezes his hand harder and harder, so hard as his hand goes bleed some tiny drop of blood down ,showing how much annoyed Nightmare now.

However, Sans just act to avoid it  and continue his attitude. Softly but also provocative Nightmare's pissed mood more.

"Ehhh? then tell me why would you bring out your deal with my soul/heart at first, it't had no different" Sans said in a sweet voice while his tone is full of mocking. As he bends his knees up and crosses his arms on it, making a sad expression with a soft smile.

It's kinda risky to say these things like that ,in this tone, while in this damn situation. But well, choice doesn't come for him.

It also feels so wrong when Sans try to use his own smile to tease other in a bad way... even though Sans still can say he has done nothing wrong because he's just helping himself. The needed and right thing to do.

Steadiness with what he decides, Sans end his acting smile, composure looking straight up to Nightmare's eyes, try to maintain this eye contact long as possible ,because when he closes his eyes for a second, he can exactly confirm how the final will end.

"*Sigh* Well done, well done. Remember what you say because i'm gonna 'remind' you in a .Hard .Way if you don't give me it after done"

Nightmare irritated closed his eyes, grinding his teeth while one hand in a crossed position ,and the other resting on that hand by the elbow, as his palm pressed against one side of his face.

Meantime, after hearing those words, Sans was kinda surprised but only a little before he reverted back to his original self, making a small smile that was not an act anymore, a chill peaceful smile.

Then Nightmare opened his eyes and glared at Sans in displeasure before slowly sitting down with his hands on his knees, buttocks not touching the ground, back slightly bent.

Furiously looking at the other beauty, Nightmare quickly eats a chuckling sound from Sans that made him both angry and embarrassed while telling the backstory of what he see with Sans and after Sans leave.

^time skip after nightmare done^

-------------------------

"....A 'great' story isn't it?" Nightmare end the backstory by a single sentence with an amused tone, as he grew a bigger smirk than the one he does while telling 'his' lovely story, tilted his head to the left.

It feels so happy? when Nightmare let it all out, speaking this to someone he loves. And got a new information that Sans just lost memory like some kind of amnesia, he did not truly want to leave 'the friend'...

Happy to know that Sans still just a 'sheep' like a chess piece he can go step by step then... possess it.

But... with himself filled with extreme hatred, can't say he is truly happy. He's still...

Fury and vengeance- blindly and foolish - (sanity) frantic ... towards Sans

__________________

________ To Be Continued_________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

273K 8.8K 35
Tessa White is the light in the town of Mystic Falls. She is selfless, beautiful, kind, sassy, and a little scary when you mess with her. Everyone in...
124K 4.4K 16
Dream suffered mentally after the apple incident,now he is has to keep the multiverse which has worsen him. After being kidnapped by the Nightmare ga...
9K 180 9
(Cover is not my art) Ink had a choice. He chose what he did. He's owned by a yandere now. Will he be saved? Or trapped? Every Action. Has a co...
5.4K 130 4
Ok, I suck description since this my first time so this is about a yandere Dazai who is still 18 and in the Port mafia, Atsushi is 14 in the orphana...