Just FRIENDS!?

By urs_taekook

A story of two "friends" who are the closest.. when time comes, that FRIENDSHIP turns into something more..🦋... More

INTRODUCTION
~MORNING~
~FRIENDS?~
~PARTNERS~
~PROJECT 2~
~I LIKE YOU ~
~DATE~
~FIRST SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING~
~SEPERATION~
~WHAT HAPPENED?~
~HEALING~
EPILOGUE
To You~( new ff)

~PROJECT 1~

215 7 0
By urs_taekook

Third Person's POV

All the classes were done for today. Everyone went back to their respective houses.

Taehyung freshens up and lies on the bed. He scrolls thru insta boringly. Suddenly, he remembers the talk with Kook. He smiles to himself thinking about everything that happened during lunch time. Unconsciously he typed Jungkook's name in the search bar. He looks for the right account and found it.

He opened it and saw. Damn 700 followers. Must be popular much!! He thought. Suddenly the phone slipped and fell on his face. Grumbling, he took his phone and saw, he sent a follow request to him.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" he screamed on top of lungs. He was embarassed thinking how he could send a request so soon when they just met.

Ding~ He received a notification. He took his phone and saw *You have a request from jungkook.97* He quickly opened it and accepted his request with red cheeks. ( A/N : Just imagine his bread cheeks in red ahhhhh kawaiiiiiii, ok sorry).

As soon as he accepted, he received a message from Kook.

jungkook.97 : Hi Taetae~

thv : Hi Koooookie~ Wassssup!?

jungkook.97 : So abt the project, shall we do it in ur house or mine?🤔

thv : U can come to my house.. its near the college, that is, if ur fyn with it👉👈

jungkook.97 : Absolutely. Why I asked is...😅😅 umm

thv : Wt happened koookie!?🧐

jungkook.97 : My room's a pigsty, that's y I asked ha ha ha🙈🙈😅😅

thv : Awww.. 🥺Ur sooo cute kookieee.. 😂Its okk. U can come to my house anytime!!!

jungkook.97 : M' not cuteeee *insert my pout*😑😗

thv : Hahah!!😂I can imagine u with a pout ryt now hehe

jungkook.97 : Anyways, at wht time shall i come?

thv : 5 pm?

junkook.97 : 5 pm it is!! Ok I'll meet u tomo Taetae! Bye

thv : OKKK!! Byeee kookie.. GNSDTCST

jungkook.97 : Woah, wt does that mean lol😂🔥

thv : GN- Good night, SD- Sweet dreams, TC- Take care, ST- Sleep tight😎✨🔥

jungkook.97 : lol, so GNSDTCST TOO!!!😂😂

Both of them kept their phone on the night stand and went into dreamland.

Next day

Kim's Household (Tae's POV)

Triiiiinng triiiiiiinggg~ Ahh why can't the alarm shut up!!! Ughhh

I wake with a smile on my face. IDK why am I smiling so much sheeesh.. I do my morning routine and come down for breakfast. My mom saw me and asked, "Anything special!? Your smiling brightly today..". Wow control taehyung!! I say to myself. "It's nothing mom. And also someone's coming home today." Then mom smirks and says, "Oh boy, your so fast ha. Already found your LOML. I'm proud son!!" She pats my back. "Moooooom!!! Staph. We ain't that kind of thing. He's just my friend and we are paired up for a project!!!!" . "Who knows son~ Friendship can turn into something moooore interesting~" My mom smirks at me.

I roll my eyes playfully and finish my breakfast with my mom teasing me. I kiss my mom goodbye and left my home to college.

Jeon's Household (Kook's POV)

The sound of birds wake me up. How sweet~

I do my daily morning routine and come down for breakfast. My mom and dad already having their breakfast. "Mom and dad, today evening I'll be going to my friend's house." I say. "Oooo.. Who is that FRIEND kooookie!!?" Mom asks smirking with my dad. I blush and say, "Mom staphh!! We are really just friends. We are paired by my teacher for a project." My parents just laugh at me.

I finished my breakfast and kissed my parents goodbye and left to college.

Third Person's POV

Tae and Kook were done with their classes. But their friends still had their classes going on. Tae decided to go the college's garden since it would be very peaceful. He went and sat under the tree. He closed his eyes and listened to the moving wind.

Kook on other side was on the terrace of the college, thinking what to do. He was looking around, when he spotted someone under the tree. He looked closely and found it was Taetae!

He straight away went down to him. As he neared him, he saw tae with closed eyes. He thought of scaring him. So he slowly, tiptoed to tae and then "BOOO!!!" Tae jumped up with his eyes almost bulging out. He saw Kook on floor laughing badly. He pouted angrily and saw him.

(Imagine this but black hairs!)

Kook slowly stopped laughing and looked at Tae. Tae's face looked like he wanted an apology. "Haha.. Sorry taetae. I just couldn't stop myself hehe~" Kook says. "If u wanna apologise, lets do something together right now before we go home for the project! Are you free for the rest of the day?" Tae asks. "Oh sure! Yes I'm absolutely freee!"

Tae pulled Kook with him out of the college. First they went to a CAT CAFE!! (A/N : I wanna go to onee soo badly~). As they entered many cats starting coming close to them. They both loved animals! Both UwUed and started petting and playing with cats.

(Again imagine the dogs as cats!!)

Soon it was almost 5 pm. So they decided to go home.

They reached Tae's home and Tae knocked the door. His mom opened the door saying, "Baby bear~ Welcome home!". Tae started blushing and Kook laughed quietly. "Mom, my friend's here!! Don't embarrass me!!!". "Omo! I din't notice. Hello handsome boy~ What's your name?" said his mom.

"Hello aunty~ I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you. You are very pretty. I see where taetae got his looks hehe." Kook says laughing at Tae's red face. "Aww, your so polite kook. Tae take him to your room. I'll bring something tasty for you guys!"

Tae and Kook together go to tae's room. Jungkook in his mind, "Wahhh!! Everything's so aesthetic. I'm impressed".  Tae turns to kook and says,"So~ Let's start Kookie!"

Tae took his laptop and all other necessary things, and spread them all on the carpet. Kook took out his notebook and started writing things down. Both of them started getting deeply immersed in their research and collage work.

_______________

Next Ch is part 2, aaaaaaannddd!!!!

Maybe something can happen ahem! Who knows~

Let's wait and watch!!!

Hope you like my story and please do vote!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.6K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
3.6K 360 19
> who is this stupid teenager ? > what Jin wants Jin gets. > You're going to get fired on the very first day of your job which you haven't even star...
43.8K 1.9K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
188K 10.5K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...