𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 j...

By jayksgf

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , 𝐛𝐫𝐨 ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗷𝗮𝘆 is too blind t... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈

one

1.4K 87 22
By jayksgf

LEE

i was seventeen when i got a call about my big brother and best friend. seventeen at my basketball game. seventeen, crying on the court.

i got a call about them,
telling me they got shot at the deli.

got shot two days after notti osama died.
my son, my heart.

now here i am, at they funeral. my best friend ari, my big brother chris, and my heart notti.

"lee has a speech for chris. just like how david had a speech for ethan, and ari's mother had one for her. lee, come up please." my mom spoke into the speakers.

i felt a weight on my shoulders and look at jay who was next to me. jay looks back at me, "it's okay." melz whispers to me. rubbing my back.

i stand up slowly, fixing my gold chain. i was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with dark blue jeans. a gold chain, my diamond watch, and my small gold hoop earrings.

i walk up to the mic, and take out a piece of paper. i unwrap it and look towards my mom. she smiles at me and wipes her tears.

i look back down at the paper, "hi everybody. my name is aaliyah but everyone calls me lee. i am the little sister of chris marie pierre. chris was the most loving, understanding, and caring brother i could ever ask for."

"even tho he's a boy, you'd be surprised on how much he gets girl problems." i said. i feel tear build up in my eyes, and a bad feeling in my stomach.

"the day.. the day that i got the call about you in hospital. i was at my basketball game. it was 8:39 pm, and we were going against bears. when i heard the beeping and the doctor's soft respectful voices. i knew instantly,"

"the last thing you said to me was "good luck on your game. fuck bears." i always think to myself, maybe if i convinced you enough to come to the game. maybe if i checked up on you while i was on bench. maybe if i just didn't go. i know i shouldn't blame myself for anything, but i can't help it."

i feel tears streaming down my face and hear my mom sobbing hard, "i remember a couple days before you passed. you told me that if you ever died. don't have a sad funeral. more of a celebration of your life. i disagreed. only because i didn't want our family to get too drunk and start tripping."

"every time i close my eyes, i see you. i see our memories. i hear you. i smell you. you said as long as i live, you'd be with me forever. i miss you, chris. i miss you until i close my eyes."

i breakdown crying. i hide my face in my hands, "i'm sorry." i whisper. i feel a hand on my back and a head on my shoulder, "it's okay, lee." i hear somebody whisper. i look up at see jay, "it's okay." he whispers again.

he grabs some tissue and hands it to me. i wipe my tears and look down at the note.

"i love you more than you will ever know, christopher. my soul, my twin, my blood." i say, looking up at the crowd. dd and ddot had their heads down. while melz and bria held onto each other. my mom and mama osama were crying their eyes out. my mom was rubbing mama osama's back.

i sniffle, "that's it." i whisper. i fold up the paper and walk back to my seat with jay.

: time skip :

we were at the graveyard, watching them get lowered. i was standing next to dd and my mom. my arms around both of them. dd still had his head down, his eyes puffy and red. i kiss his temple, "we're gonna release the balloons on 3 and say everything for them. 1, 2, 3." jstar yells.

"EVERYTHING FOR THEM." everybody yells. dd rests his head on my shoulder, "i love you, lee." he whispers. i put my head on top of his, "i love you more, d." i say back.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"yo part trash, jay." i say, with a laugh. jay smacks his lips, "whatever. keep saying that." he responds.

it was 12:28 am, we were at melz' house. jay, melz, bria, ddot and dd. jstar stopped by but left quickly after.

"i got a date tomorrow." jay said. i stiffen up, "oh shit, with who?" dd asks. jay looks at him, "with that girl who lives in 341 at ddot's apartments." he responds.

i lean back onto the house. my mood being ruined. i liked jay. i love jay. everybody knows that. i've liked him since i've met him.

on my mom's cousin's wedding day, we were the flower kids. he kept throwing them at jstar.

we were seven.

i turn up my airpods all the way, and rest my head on a pillow. my legs thrown on top of melz' lap.

"lee!" i heard somebody shout. it was ddot. i take out my airpods, "what?" i ask. ddot mugs me, "what's wrong with you?" he asks. i shrug, "i'm high, and i'm tired."

"more like high and tight." dd mumbles. i glare at him, "why would i be tight?" i ask. dd looks at me with a 'you already know' look.

i shake my head, "i'm just mad tired." i said. i look at ddot, "what tho?"

"jay said he needs help with his outfit tomorrow." he said. i nod, "okay. i'ma go home." i say, getting up.

"it's only twelve." jay said, with his eyebrows furrowed. i shrug, "okay. didn't i just said i'm tired." i respond. jay laughs, "nah, you mad tight for what?" he laughs.

i put on my shoes, "okay jay. bye guys, love y'all." i said, walking out the door.

JAY

"she trippin'." i mumble. dd shakes his head, "it's hella obvious that she jackin' you." he said. i chuckle, "yeah whatever. you guys been saying that for ten years."

"maybe cause it's true." ddot says, mel nods.

"watch, she's not finna help you tomorrow because she don't wanna think of you with another girl. she gon' say her mom need her or some." ddot adds on.

i shake my head.

she not jackin' me. she just being weird.

i check her instagram story.

"she posted notti, chris and ari on her story. maybe she was just sad." i said. dd shakes his head, "nah, she jackin' you."

"shut up."

a money notes ;
HEY GUYSSS. sorry for the sad chapter rn😓.
gotta give a little bit of backstory.
yes, i did steal rue's line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 66.7K 61
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
354K 21K 45
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
621K 31.3K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
128K 5.8K 58
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...