Secret's( Complete)

By cutegir2002

A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude an... More

Introduction
Wedding
Knowing each other
First day Together
Warm and Calm
JT???
Care
new story
Casual clothes
Fever
Happy joonie day
Disappointed and cry
Confession 💜
Designs
Day off
Scared
Mafia leader
Sleeping pills
Can't control(M)
New story
Ceo???
Model
Firing
JT!!!
Mafia
Glimpse of past
Before marriage
Protector
The real Truth
Love in the air
Almost caught
Want A baby(M)
Faint and good news
Mood Swings 😉😏
Pain
Happiness
Surprise
Carved 🥵
The Jeon Family(End) (M)
Special Chapter....
New story
new story
new stories
📢📢📢
Special chapter (2)

Mood Swings:2

11.6K 526 88
By cutegir2002

5 months later.......

Currently taekook were sitting on couch bickering.... Yoomin who came to meet tae and take kook's signature om some file.... Stood on the entrance of the living room staring at them

"Boys" Tae said...

"No girls" Kook replied....

"Boys ... Boys"

"Girls... Girls"

"Boys"....

" Girls"

Both were staring not knowing what kind of discussion is going on.....

"Excuse me" Jimin said which made the couple to snap their head towards jimin who smiled nervously...

"Ohhh chin.... Com come.... Yonnie hyung you too" Tae said motioning them to come inside.... They both walked inside and sat on couch.....

"About what you were fighting" Yoongi asked....

"We weren't fighting we were just discussing" Kook said squatting close to tae putting his hand on the now visible baby bump..... And now yoomin thought.... Would they have to moody kook too?....

"Ok fine but what was the topic" Jimin asked.....

"We were discussing that our babies will be boys or girls.... Angel want boys but i want girls" Kook said pouting.....

"If you both want to know why don't you take gender test than" Yoongi suggested.....

"No hyung we want it to be a surprise" Tae said kook nodding in agreement.....

"Hmm so how about you both have a girl and a boy.... That will be good right? " Jimin said.... Kook jumped from his seat that made all of them flinch....

"Yes .... That will be great" He said looking at Tae with his shinning doe eyes.... Tae nodded in agreement.... While yoonmin just smiled

******

One week later.....

Currently Tae was in jeon mansion as kook had a really important meeting with a foreign client which he can't delay so he dropped Tae at his house and went for the meeting..... Tae spend his time with his mother in law and jin.....

But he became hungry and asked for food mrs jeon and jin went to cook for him... Mr jeon started to talk to him and tell him some embarrassing stories.... Which made Tae to laugh loudly......

Kook who just cane back from office stood on the entrance of the living room admiring his laughing angel..... He started to replay all the things happened with him some months.....

How his life turned upside down.... How he started to live his life fully.... How his always cold face is now soft..... How his family tried to make him smile but didn't and now he find himself smiling without a reason..... His angel changed his life..... For good....

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard another set of giggles from his angel...

He walked towards Tae pecking his cheeks and lips than pinch the now more fluffy and soft cheeks.....

"You are so cute my angel" He said which made Tae to turn in a living tomato which made kook to coe at his angel more......

"I know I am cute after all I am wwc.... World wide cutie" Tae said flipping his hairs.....

Kook blinked twice.... Than stared at Tae....

"Jin hyung" He whinned and shouted for jin....

"What is it you bunny like human" Jin said coming from the kitchen holding a glass of banana milk for Tae..... He handled it to the excited baby who started to drink it not giving a damn about his surrounding...  .

"Hyung please stop teaching my baby you sassness.... We can't handle one jin.... I can't imagine having two in this house.... So better stop making him like you" Kook said acting dramatically while jin rolled his eyes....

"Be grateful you idiot that I am making him like me..... Ask joonie how much he likes my sassness and me" Jin said pointing at namjoon who trying to go to his room without getting caught....

"Is it hyung? " Kook asked to namjoon with raised eyebrow.... Namjoon looked at Jin who had an expression 'say yes or see what will happen' namjoon gulped and nodded.....

"But hyung-" Kook stopped when he hear soft snores from his pretty angel....

"Oh my baby slept" Kook said caressing his forehead....

"Mom dad we will stay here only... I am taking him to my room" Kook said picking Tae in bridal style carefully.... Tae snuggled to his husband chest humming at the warmness.....

All of them smiles softly looking kook going upstairs carefully with every step he takes.....

*****

Mid night.....

After Tae slept kook and others ate their dinner.... Kook took their dinner and fed sleepy Tae who was chewing the food with closed eyes.....

Currently Mr jeon was coming from his room he was thirsty and was going to drink water from the kitchen.... But he stopped on his trace when he heard some sounds coming from kitchen.....

He took the vase from the near by table.... Taking slow steps to the kitchen thinking there is thief or something like that......

He was about to hit the person who was standing in front of the open fridge but stopped when the person turned.....

"Kook" He whispered looking at his son.... Whose hairs were going in all direction a pout on his lips.... Teeth mark on his right cheek.... And heavy eyes.... Mr jeon chuckled at his son's condition.....

"Dad don't laugh" Kook said more like whinned the pout getting big.....

"Sorry son.... But looks like you are finding something.... " Mr jeon pointed at the open fridge....

"Oh yes angel wanted mint chocolate ice cream.... " He said and again started to find it....

"Mint chocolate? But i thought he don't like it's taste" Mr jeon said with a confused face....

"I also thought like this.... And said that I will bring strawberry ice cream and I got this" Kook said pointing at his right cheeks....

"Ohh looks like your babies would be like you" Mr jeon said....

"I guess so.... Aahhh finally" Kook said holding a huge bucket of mint chocolate ice cream....

Mr jeon drank water they both started to walk together "dad did mom also carved like this during nights" Kook asked....

"Yes son she did.... And if I say your angel is still showing some mercy on you... Because your mom kicked me from our rooms window as she wanted to eat dark chocolate which wasn't available in our house at that moment" Mr jeon said still remembering how much time it took him to find dark chocolate in mid night of december.....

Kook gulped and thanked God that his angel didn't did something like this.... And wish he will be safe till their babies are born.... They parted their ways.....

Kook handled the ice cream to Tae who kissed his lips passionately which was like heaven to other....

*******

Tae's 8 and half month pregnancy...

Kook was getting ready.... He looked at his angel was sitting on their bed with a huge pout on his lips and hand folded on the round and huge baby bump..... Kook signed walking towards him and kneeling in front of Tae....

"Angel don't be like this.... If you will pout like this how will I go? " Kook said and signed for the 10th time in an hour....

"Than don't go koo.... I want to cuddle you" Tae said looking at him with wide puppy eyes....

"Angel try to understand if it wasn't important I would have never left you now... Right... And it's just about an hour my bun.... I will come back and cuddle you whole day" Kook said rubbing other swallown tummy.....

"But-"Tae said....

" No my angel.... Let me go just an hour ok.... Till than go to the near park with ami and jin hyung ok.... You won't even realize when I will go and when I will come"kook said and smiled....

"Ok but not more than an hour.... Promise" Tae said showing his pinky... Kook connected his pinky with others....

"Promise my angel" He said.... Only if he knew he doing the biggest mistake of his life leaving Tae right now.... He will come after an hour but will his angel be there for him.....

Somewhere else....

"It's time let's go to the near by park of jungkook's mansion.... Tae is coming there today" Doyoung said smirking.....

"Let's see how will you save your husband and babies.... Mr jeon" He said leaving for the park.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Next chapter will bring tears in your eyes be ready with tissues... But don't worry neither something will happen to Tae nor to their babies..... They wil be safe till the end....

One more thing.... The people who are already reading 'love you in my all life' thanks for that.... And the one who hadn't read that yet then please go check it out..... I request you all to read in and give your love to that story too.....

Tell me how it was.......

My answer

I prefer spicy food.... If I say this truly I love spicy food even if my digestive system is week I never say no to it😅😅😅😅

Question
What are you doing currently......

Guys I won't be able to reply to any of you today as there is a get together at my house so sorry for that.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiessssss

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.7K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
347K 13.1K 55
Jeon jungkook ,a psycho mafia boss who is known for his blood lust and heartless acts. kim taehyung, a college student and a very soft person who alw...
141K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
2.6M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...